Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583737 Posts in 74409 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli June 01, 2024, 08:09:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Woman I saw today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Woman I saw today  (Read 12470 times)

beowulff

Woman I saw today
« on: May 06, 2013, 03:34:37 am »
I saw this woman at an ATM.
She had awesome, vascular arms, so I started talking to her. She is a personal trainer.
I asked if I could take photos of her arms, and she agreed, so here they are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Woman I saw today
« on: May 06, 2013, 03:34:37 am »

Offline tbock69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Woman I saw today
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:41:39 pm »
I hope you found our where she is a trainer. I guess you will be joining that gym??
I LOVE FemaleMuscle!

CD5

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:12 pm »
I would join that gym if I had that training me. Just something about a hot muscle chick training u makes u go the extra mile! K+

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:03:03 pm »
Nice job.

Got any of her face and or legs?

fbcplvr

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 12:06:25 pm »
Love these pics of  "unknowns" with impressive arms. Thanks for posting.

beowulff

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:30:38 am »
Well, I already belong to a gym, so unless she is going to give me very, very personal training, I'm not going to switch...
Besides, there's a trainer at my gym that might have even better arms - she's not as ripped, but she's really buff, and super strong. I love to watch her.

These are the only two photos I took of her - she didn't want me to photograph her face.

Offline lucky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
lucky guy

Offline rickybrown

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 11:13:06 am »
The title of this post reminded me of the most incredible fbb sighting I ever made. I was driving into the car park at the first BodyPower exhibition in Birmingham about five years ago. Walking back from the exhibition hall I spotted a fbb and her boyfriend/husband. Amazonian doesn't begin to describe this woman. She was at least six feet tall and she was absolutely gigantic. Her shoulders were so wide her back must have been like the deck of an aircraft carrier. I've been to the Ms. Olympia and all of the women in that show looked like midgets compared to this goddess.
I practically crashed the car looking at her, but by the time I managed to stop they had disappeared and I never saw her again. I looked out for her at subsequent events without success. It's hard to believe that a woman would get to such a phenomenal size and not compete, but I have no idea who she could have been. I still live in hope that I might see her again sometime!

Offline Costanza

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 04:31:08 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazonian doesn't begin to describe this woman. She was at least six feet tall and she was absolutely gigantic.

Maybe it was Shawn Tan? I saw her at the Emerald Cup a few years ago. I was 5'10" 170 lbs at the time, and I felt as big as one of her legs.

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 11:40:06 pm »
lucky guy
i hardly ever see women with muscles in real life
apart from one in Prestwich once

thanks for sharing     :thanks:
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Woman I saw today

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View