Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572657 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:13:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  2016 Chinese Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2016 Chinese Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships  (Read 15189 times)

Forum Saradas

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2016 Chinese Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 09:36:01 pm »

Fitness B class

:dance:

Offline fbbman

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 09:05:07 am »
Brilliant Jadefoot as usual. who the heck is #169? Wow

Offline lupos49

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 01:32:31 pm »
beautyful girls and thanks for Vids and pics

Offline imatrankoski

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 07:16:35 pm »
Thanks! Ever so productive with quality stuff. These Asian girls are so beautiful...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 09:49:31 pm »
Brilliant Jadefoot as usual. who the heck is #169? Wow

Her name is Bian Rui Ying (卞瑞英) she competed in the 2016 Olympia Amateur Asia as #143: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=396468.0 . She has a FB but only 2 pics posted from 2015 that look nothing like her now, only way I could tell it was her was the tatoo on her arm.

Offline Mutante

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 02:18:10 am »
Her name is Bian Rui Ying (卞瑞英) she competed in the 2016 Olympia Amateur Asia as #143: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=396468.0 . She has a FB but only 2 pics posted from 2015 that look nothing like her now, only way I could tell it was her was the tatoo on her arm.

Jadefoot are you sure u are talking about the same girl?

a physique like that must be very popular out there in the web.. but I searched and seems very difficult to find stuff....
maybe do you know her height?

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 07:15:51 am »

Almost positive it's her, zoom in on these 2 pics and you can see the tattoo with the little red heart, that's the same one in the FB pic:

It is indeed hard to find much on her, at first I thought she was one of the Korean women until I found the contest results from the Asia Amateur listing her from China. Will keep an eye out if I can find anything else, can't wait to see more of her in 2017, she has great full muscles.

Offline tableplay

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 11:20:06 am »
Thanks Jadefoot. Mickey (#54, Morgana Mou, 牟  丛) looks absolutely phenomenal - that's the best condition I've ever seen her in.

Fitness B class

Offline tableplay

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 12:00:27 pm »
Actually, if Morgana had been in that condition for the this contest she would have won the side by side:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=50819560992396067233

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 12:31:56 am »
Wasn't going to initially post the Bikini class but  :wow: the girl that wins the overall is stunningly gorgeous (don't know her name). In the pics she's wearing a light blue bikini but in the clip she's wearing a red bikini.

Clip

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 06:03:36 am »
Wasn't going to initially post the Bikini class but  :wow: the girl that wins the overall is stunningly gorgeous (don't know her name). In the pics she's wearing a light blue bikini but in the clip she's wearing a red bikini.

Clip

She's certainly pretty, but personally speaking I find her eye lashes to be way over the top, like most Korean competitors.  But her genetic is stunning, hope she decides turn to fitness or physique someday 

On a side note, Young generation Chinese/Korean girls grew so tall lately, especially the Chinese from mainland, as a 5'11-6' male(used to be tall when I visited China 10 years ago) I often find my eye sight even or look up to alot girls, I'd say average around 5'6-5'7 and handful 6' giantess, great FBB potentials

femwrest

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 03:51:08 am »
Micky Lai looks absolutely fabulous as always!

femwrest

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 03:54:06 am »

Jadefoot are you sure u are talking about the same girl?

a physique like that must be very popular out there in the web.. but I searched and seems very difficult to find stuff....
maybe do you know her height?
Try China search engines like Baidu.  My Chinese is rusty but seems she took part in some contest similar to Ninja Warrior some time back.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  2016 Chinese Bodybuilding and Fitness Championships

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View