Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575242 Posts in 71949 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 10:40:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. International 2011
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. International 2011  (Read 35963 times)

tarasbuljba

Ms. International 2011
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »

Forum Saradas

Ms. International 2011
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »

Offline Mass-Tech

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Ms. International 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:06:48 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:25:01 pm »
and why Yaxeni didn't win is beyond me......

No knock on Iris....but c'mon....Yax is the ideal.
This is why it has been said bodybuilding is more like figure skating, Diving, or Dancing etc, when it comes to judging. It is always down to a small panel's vote, and the result will always be unpopular with someone! That said, bodybuilding is sometimes like the Eurovision Song Contest, ie politics sway who wins! And the judging criteria changes constantly, so the athletes don't know what anyone wants either.
Personally, I would not want to be a judge, sometimes they must need bodyguards to keep them safe.
Have they ever tried an audience vote I wonder? Ie, push buttons by each seat, so the people decide? it probably would not work in small local contests where whole gym's attend for their "man", but it might work with big contests like the Olympia and Arnold, where large diverse audiences attend,  even if the audience  vote only played a part in the process....

Offline jaf2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 03:27:43 pm »

...And Betty ain't no slouch...!

Sluggo...I'm feelin' you! But two thoughts:

1) Iris and her physique are just "other wordly" and

2) The old saying in bodybuilding is you really have to "knockout" the champ...a TKO won't do. Iris is just too tough to "knockout".

jaf2
User is currently banned [View]

rom553

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 06:24:22 pm »
There is definitely a bias toward Iris. No matter what the other girls look like.
I think her physique is outstanding, but for me she doesn't have that intrinsic
quality I look for. Hard to explain with words, it's just a feeling.  I

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 01:03:12 am »
i read from another board -- and i won't reveal the source -- but s/he wrote that iris IS married to a well-connected bb judge....which, if true, certainly helps matters, albeit unfairly...yax should've won imho but as long as iris competes, i doubt she will take the top prize.

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 01:27:27 am »

...And Betty ain't no slouch...!

Sluggo...I'm feelin' you! But two thoughts:

1) Iris and her physique are just "other wordly" and

2) The old saying in bodybuilding is you really have to "knockout" the champ...a TKO won't do. Iris is just too tough to "knockout".

jaf2

I look at the back shots and compare Yaxeni's hamstrings to Iris' hamstrings, and tell me Iris should've won.  They're about equal everywhere else, but Yaxeni's legs (from what I've seen) are, overall, harder.  She should've won.

rom553

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 05:23:09 pm »
Yaxeni will never beat Iris. I though Alina looked better and should have placed 2nd.
As good as Yaxeni is she is to bottom heavy and she looked probably her best in a long
time at this show. Iris was not at her best and still beat her. So unless she likes placing 2nd
at these shows where Iris is then she should consider retiring. If Iris decides to retire from lack
of competition then she has a good shot at winning. Of the two Yaxeni is quite a bit older.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 09:04:42 pm »
I heard Iris married Arnold Scwarzenneger and that's the only reason she won. No way it could be that pathetic body!

Offline xxboy73i

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 10:28:24 pm »
Yaxeni is the sexiest. She makes all men in the audience hard. But Alina was bigger and harder.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 11:27:05 pm »
Not to step on anyone's toes here, you like who you like, but Iris has the best body than any competator right now or probably ever.  Her competitions are liek watching apqiou fight, no matter how much you wanna root for the underdog, pacman won every round-Iris dominates in every category, you can't overlook that.  I would like to know if she is getting tired of it though, it can't be much fun.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 04:11:18 am »
Not to step on anyone's toes here, you like who you like, but Iris has the best body than any competator right now or probably ever.  Her competitions are liek watching apqiou fight, no matter how much you wanna root for the underdog, pacman won every round-Iris dominates in every category, you can't overlook that.  I would like to know if she is getting tired of it though, it can't be much fun.

I disagree.  I think Yaxeni had the better body. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. International 2011

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View