Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574207 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:43:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly Winters?  (Read 24914 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Kelly Winters?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2020, 05:22:29 pm »
If I am being realistic I will never see her,  but how much does she charge for an hour?

Around 750
Really? That puts a pin in whatever curiosity I had I guess.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2020, 05:22:29 pm »

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2020, 05:57:04 pm »
If I am being realistic I will never see her,  but how much does she charge for an hour?

Around 750
Really? That puts a pin in whatever curiosity I had I guess.

Interesting.  Not at all what she quoted me.

I reached out to her in January about her visiting my area in June.  (Which of course did not take place.)  She quoted $450 for the hour.  She required a 50% deposit, and she told me if I paid in full that far in advance she would give me $50 off.

Things may have changed with Covid, but that sounds like a huge swing.
Yo.

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2020, 11:22:40 am »
Has anyone seen Kelly and can comment on the session?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2020, 12:14:50 pm »
The $450/hr rate is correct, but of course that can always change so your best bet is to contact her.

I saw her last month, it's something I'd been waiting FOREVER for but scheduling was tricky - I paid a premium for a 3 hour session as she made the trip for just me but it was, unsurprisingly, worth it.  Note that I'm a sucker for her body type and if I were to build a fantasy woman in a lab I couldn't do any better than her, so take these comments for what it was worth.  It was all muscle worship, she'll tell you herself she's not much of a wrestler but she's happy to squeeze the shit out of you with her legs if you want.  If you're looking for any extras you'll be disappointed, she has lines and boundaries - but honestly with her body right there in front of me, that was all I needed.  She's incredible.

You might have to be a little persistent in communicating with her but it's worth it, and she's great at spotting time wasters.  If you can catch her on HBC she's absolutely awesome on cam (or Skype also, I've done both with her).

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kelly Winters?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View