Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579720 Posts in 73959 Topics by 29386 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 07:04:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected  (Read 160335 times)

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Methodical
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 06:53:44 am »
Next up were Olivia's arms.

The veins that had snaked across her hands now creeped inexorably toward her elbows. The sinews of her perviously slim forearms gathered together in knotted ropes laying twisted atop one another, almost gruesome in their glistening strength and pent up energy.

I came home to find her stirring a beef broth. The muscles, tendons and ligaments were packed to bursting between her wrists and elbows pulsed and pushed for dominance. The ever-thickening veins trapped beneath her delicate skin were a writhing pit of vipers filled with venomous power.

'Hi lovely' she smiled as I came close to see the contents of the pot. Her left arm snaked around me and her hard as nails fingers dug into my right butt cheek. I winced and instinctively squirmed closer to her. Her mouth closed around mine and she kissed me deeply and long. The hand did not ease up on its kneading and her actions became more disjointed and frantic. I managed to break off the kiss and gulped air. Olivia released me and put the stirring spoon in my hand "Finish this off will ya hon?"

As I took the mixture off the stove minutes later, still massaging my ass, my once-demure wife swaggered back into the kitchen, her lavender strap-on girdling her slim waste. She unbuckled my belt and bent me over the kitchen table as my trousers fell about my ankles.

This time it was her thumbs which took their toll on my hindquarters, grasping and gripping, bruising me as I gripped the table and stifled my pain. I knew she'd learnt to position herself so her clit was massaged as she thrust into me. She shuddered in orgasm as she let me go and I collapsed on to the floor. "Poor baby," she said, lifting me into a chair. "Here —" she fed me some broth before spooning the high protein, low fat mix efficiently into her own mouth. "Now I'll run you a nice bath, then I've got to get back to it" she said smiling.

Hours later as I climbed out of the tub I turned to see vicious bruising running from my buns down my thighs. I pulled on a bath robe and went down to the basement where we'd set up Olivia's home gym. She'd begun working on her upper arms and no doubt they'd soon outgrow her formidable forearms. As my eyes adjusted to the soft mood lighting they nearly bugged out of my head. She wasn't just lifting dumbbells — she'd used duct tape to strap her hand grips to the 40 pound weights she was alternating.

She laughed at the expression plastered across my face. "What's the matter lovey? I can't neglect my hand strength now can I?"
"No baby" I answered dutifully, thinking about my pummelled rear "they may well be your best feature…"
"For now hon!" she beamed, her eyes a-twinkle

"Yes," I thought to myself "soon everything will be brimming with muscle" I was becoming hard, and I'm sure Liv noticed through my bathrobe.

"I'll be a little longer hon" she said "see you in the bedroom?" There was mischievousness in her voice, and I knew there was fun tonight.

Later in the bedroom Olivia climbed on top of me, glistening in her sweat, a sheen covering a tight body which radiated the heat of her workout. She lowered herself on to my shaft, swallowing me slowly, moaning as it slid into her wet slit. I groaned as her soft love tunnel enclosed my throbbing member, massaging it gently. Her rhythm increased in speed as I bucked below her. After a strong thrust from my hips she nearly landed on top of me, her strong hands landing on my shoulders and her monstrous forearms exploding as they absorbed the shock of the fall. Watching the roped musculature of her forearms snap into sharp relief was too much, I exploded inside of her as the exultation of the ejaculation exploded from my mouth. In response my wife shuddered with her own orgasm, a muffled groan accompanied by an agony in my shoulders as she gripped for all her life was worth. My back arched with the shooting pain but luckily for me it was momentary. She let me go as she collapsed on to me.

We lay entwined and exhausted and heaving for air like fish thrown up on the shores of a far-away lake. "It was these wasn't it?" Olivia asked, still breathing heavily, twisting her wrists, making her Popeye forearms jump to life and dance in an awesome display of shredded musculature "These pushed you over the edge?"

I was already throbbing again "Yes my muscular beauty" I breathed, running my hands over her forearms, sliding over their slick surfaces, gripping at their unbending, impenetrable form.

"I'm really enjoying the challenge" she whispered. I looked into her eyes. "We're going to have a lot more fun" she continued, "just you wait".

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 06:53:44 am »

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 04:17:53 pm »
very well written! I love your work!

but, I must say, I just hope that olivia will not turn into another one violent and dominating monster.
why all muscular and strong women must be violent, uncaring and dominant? I can understand A BIT of roughness, but i just like it when a couple is on the same level, respectful of one another, and in love with one another. let's hope for this!

anyway, thank you for sharing your awesome work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 04:50:39 pm »
I sort of agree with iome, so far from what we've seen from you, your women have been too dominant for my tastes, while the muscle and strength description have always been great to read from you, for once, I'd love to see a woman who is loving and supportive rather than dominant and violent.  k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 03:02:31 am »
Thanks for the feedback. Olivia loves her husband but, like all of us, can get a little carried away at times. Hopefully in the next couple of installments will show both the narrator's and Olivia's love and concern for each other. I must say that I have a thing for dominant women (I love Mr Shhh's and Reddyheart's works). For this story though Olivia doesn't lose herself to her violent impulses (at least not in the chapters so far in my head).

Again, thanks for letting me know what you want to see. 

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:47 am »
The next months flew by. The snaking veins on Olivia's forearms crawled their way over her biceps, which were in turn growing at an astonishing rate. Faced with the daunting task of feeding the insatiable growth of Olivia's mountainous musculature the veins expanded to become raging torrents of blue blood, squirming above the radiating heat of her jagged peaks.

Each head of her outrageous biceps jostled for prime position on her arm. The valley between them was so deep and defined, that I easily slotted my little finger and my ring finger into them — it was an impulsive move, unthinking, enraptured by the unbelievable definition of her muscle growth. She slowly, achingly, brought her wrist to her shoulder, contracting the chasm between her colossal biceps and threatening to crush my metatarsals to a fine dust. She watched the awe and passion in my face slowly turn to panic as she continued flexing her mighty arms. As my open-mouth turned from slack-jawed arousal to tensed pain she twitched her biceps and popped my hands right out.

As my raging hard-on reached a throbbing peak she brought her flex to its shuddering, harder than steel peak, gritting her teeth, the shredded beef of her she-muscles strained to inhuman definition. She'd barely held it for a matter of seconds before I came in ropes of ejaculate, splattering white love across her pert breasts and toned stomach. She released the pose and planted an ever-so-soft kiss on my lips.

I knew she'd be wet from the episode and I lowered myself to my knees and pleasured her with my mouth — licking, biting, kissing, sucking. Her hand grasped the back of my head and threatened to lodge it permanently within her. My tongue worked faster to avoid death by my wife's sexual arousal and just as the clamp of her hand threatened to collapse my skull she bucked her hips and came with a rush of juices into my mouth. My nose felt like the cartilage may have dislodged, but I was breathing so I was happy.

Olivia hoisted me by my armpits back to her mouth and kissed me hard as we collapsed on to the bed. After a few minutes she focused on me and noticed my nose. Her head snapped back in concern as she tried to get a better look at me. "Hold still" she said, her voice determined. Her left hand closed like a vice around my chin — ending any possibility of me not holding still. The steel-like fingers of her right hand gripped my nose painfully and it was snapped forcefully back into place. I screamed but she stopped the noise with another, gentler, kiss. "Sorry baby" she cooed. "Don't know your own strength" I smiled.

She quickly straddled me and flexed her awesome biceps into towering peaks of rock hard muscle, the apexes like sharpened boulders atop quivering volcanos of muscular power, criss-crossed by angry veins throbbing with the lifeblood feeding her pythons. "These bad boys take a bit of getting used to eh?" she breathed huskily. My manhood was standing to attention again.

She quickly dropped her arms to her sides and swivelled to expose the spectacularly shredded profile of her stupendous arms.

The phenomenal grown of my wife's biceps were matched only by the fearsome crags being etched out by her striated triceps. They looked like the hindquarters of a Belgian Blue bull had been transplanted on to the body of a fitness instructor.

Taken together, the extraordinary muscles of Olivia's upper arms measured twenty inches round. Her inexorable incremental approach to developing her awesome musculature created a comical juxtaposition: arms layered with ripped girl beef on top of spectacular girl beef, which hung off a tiny effeminate body which was possibly smaller around than the gigantic she-muscles it supported.

I ejaculated without being touched — for a second time in less than an hour. Her sheer awe-inspiring cut like meat body overpowered my poor mammalian brain, causing me to spill my seed all over myself.

Olivia leaned over me. "Yum" she grinned, before licking my juices off my body.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 05:58:07 pm »
Another great chapter, loved the pain staking detail that you put into her arms, I could almost see them in my mind's eye. k++!

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:47 pm »
very good chapter!

thank you for adding those invaluable little episodes make a couple seem really in love and careful of one another!
I enjoy your work, thank you for sharing!

and, obviously, karma given! ^^

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 01:20:02 pm »
You can imagine what Olivia focused on next.

Within weeks, her shoulders matched her jacked up arms. In the space of a couple of months they were boulders which tore apart the arm-holes of the few loose hoodies Olivia could still stuff her ginormous biceps into.

These things were beyond comprehension. Feathered striations that seemed to go on for miles and miles over the newly squared flesh. The skin was pulled taught across the expansive new terrain. My hands, quite a reasonable size, couldn't fit over them any more.

I'd started to massage her incredible musculature regularly, easing the strains and torn fibres to help them heal, tear again, grow harder, thicker, larger, faster. I willed her bulk into her with every push and knead and punch. It was tough work making a dent in my ever-more impressive wife. But it wasn't without reward.

She'd often tease me by slowly hardening the muscle I was working on, tensing it until I could no longer make an impression. The first time I didn't immediately realize what she was doing. Thinking my arms were tiring I pressed harder, throwing my weight into it. I gritted my teeth groaned with with the effort. My eyes squeezed shut with the supreme effort.

After what seemed like an age I thought I was having an impact, but then I realised the flesh wasn't moving in the direction I was pushing it — it felt like an earthquake. I opened my eyes in alarm. But the quake was localized. The boulders atop my wife's stupendous arms were shaking with laughter. "Sorry baby" she laughed rolling over. She pulled me into her arms and and hugged me close, the insane girth of her monster arms covering my back from the nape of my neck to the small of my back. I never felt more secure.

"I'm gonna start working on my core baby" she said loosening up.
"Can't wait" I responded, understating my excitement.
"Take a good look" she smiled, bending her arm and cocking her shoulder in a classic side chest pose. Her shoulder exploded into miles and miles of striations, veins creeping into stark relief, her skin straining to contain all of her glory. She grunted at holding the pose.

I couldn't helped myself – I grabbed my manhood and started beating off to the amazing sight.

Olivia grinned and went into a double biceps pose, bringing her spectacular biceps  to peak as I nearly collapsed in excitement.

"You naughty boy!" she scolded still grinning from ear to ear, squeezing the last drop of muscular definition out of her bulging pythons. A finger-thick vein was squirming madly on her upper arm, thrashing with the blood feeding her impossible mass.

My eyes started to roll back in my head, my excitement reaching fever pitch. "Not yet" Olivia cut into my impending orgasm. I was close to blacking out and didn't see her left arm shoot forward. Her irresistible hand closed around my snake. Her forefinger and thumb painfully shut off my cum vessel, causing me to spasm in pain. As soon as she'd started she stopped.

My penis was flaccid. "Sorry baby" she said, rubbing the blood back into my rod between the same forefinger and thumb which a moment earlier had caused unimaginable – if momentary – pain, "but you couldn't cum just yet… you haven't seen the best side of my shoulders…"

Olivia swivelled around before me, exposing a slim back that seemed barely as wide as the powerful arms hanging off it. She brought her arms back up into her earlier double biceps, pumping them hard to get them to their full insane glory.

She was right about seeing her shoulders in their best light. From behind they invaded her back and torso. The expansive balls of muscle furrowed in angry creases, inches deep, further accentuating the rugged cut fibers of her overwhelming development.

It was only seconds from completely flaccid to raging hard-on. I was again nearing my climax when Olivia spun around. She was suddenly behind me – her left arm flexed at eye level in front of my face, her right hand curled tightly around my cock, pumping it for all it was worth. Her freakish biceps slammed into my body repeatedly as she pumped my meat so fast that she was a blur. The thuds were loud and so was my orgasm as she sprayed my juice like she was directing a high pressure garden hose. If I wasn't wedged between my wife and her hypermuscular arms I would have collapsed into a pool of my own cum. She held me suspended in her arms - the muscular monstrosities growing from her torso taking the entire weight of my body from the knees up.

"Baby" she whispered in my ear "you really like these…" she flexed her arms around me, compressing my chest dangerously. My little man was back to full attention. "Yeah" I managed to croak, "I really do". She gave me a last squeeze and released me. I flopped on to the bed and she crashed down beside me. "We're gonna have so much fun" she yawned.

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:13 pm »
your work is really WELL written... Karma for you! ^^
keep going!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 06:59:58 pm »
I completely agree with iome, that was a very nicely detailed, intense read. Can't wait to see more, wonder how strong her core will be when she gets done with it. K+!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 10:38:56 pm »
[sorry for the delay…]

When I came home a few weeks later, Olivia was hanging from the chin-up bar she'd installed in a door frame. She pulled herself up again and again, her actions strong and even.

She had taken to working out in the buff quite often. Today a towel was laid out beneath her, catching the sweat that flowed freely from her lithe frame and monster arms. Her slick back muscles slipped smoothly over her shoulder blades. Her jacked arm muscles bunched and stretched.

Even as she hoisted her entire weight up again and again, she simultaneously raised her legs - cranking out repetitive tortuous crunches. She was working everything at once, obsessed in her unquenchable thirst for hyper-muscularity. She had even taped the hand grips to her chin-up bar. She was pushing every inch of her body to its superhuman limits.

I stood watching for what seemed like an age. Eventually she grunted her last rep and dropped to the floor.

'Hi Hon,' I called from behind her. She spun around, startled.
'Hey you!' she grinned. 'And how long have you been there?'
'Don't know,' I responded honestly, 'I was so mesmerised I lost track of time'.

She skipped over, still energetic, and threw her arms over my shoulders. They were heavy just resting on top of me. I put my arms around her waist, marvelling at how tight it was becoming. She'd always had a slim frame, waif-like. But with her workout regimen, a general absence of fat was becoming hard and defined.

'Funny day at work' I said, prolonging the moment, revelling in the weight of her arms around my shoulders...

Graham had sent out an email informing the team that he would be having a Christmas dinner at his house, and would very much like us all to attend. In the years I'd worked for him, he'd never even had lunch most of his team, let alone invited the whole lot into his house. It was perplexing. But by 5 o'clock some bright spark had managed to finagle the details out of a secretary — the invitation had been mandated by head office. All senior managers were required to do this as a 'team bonding exercise'.

When I told Olivia, she smiled 'I've been thinking I need to have a talk to Graham,' she mused, 'this will be a wonderful opportunity.' She was unconsciously flexing her forearms, the wonderful tendons pistoning up and down in fluid motion. Her eyes were full of mischief but her mouth was firmly shut.

The dinner was a week away, and in that time Olivia got to work on an outfit. Although her overall frame was still quite slender, she'd long ago stopped fitting into the arms of regular tops. Normally that meant tank tops and singlets at home, and baggy hoodies out and about. But that wouldn't do at a dinner party. In the end she had a lovely dark ankle-length skirt and a billowing top with puffy sleeves that hid her amazing hyper-developed arms.

On the night, she set her ensemble off with pearls draped around her neck and dangling from her ears - a set I'd bought her as a wedding gift. Her hair was swept back, drawing one's eyes to her defined clavicles. Worn this way her hair seemed darker, contrasting marvellously with her alabaster skin. And she wore the highest heels I'd ever seen her in. Normally she was one for flat soles. Sometimes she might wear short kitten heels to a formal event. But now she had made her body her pride and joy - and mine - and she was complementing it in a way it deserved. The patent leather black pumps had a 6 inch stiletto heel on them, finished in chrome. The combination of elements was a heady milieu of old world charm drizzled with barely suppressed sexual energy. I knew from the moment she stepped out of the bathroom I wouldn't take my eyes off her all night.

When we arrived at Graham's house - an ugly squat brown brick affair that seemed suited to the miser - Olivia took my arm as I helped her from the car. Until that moment I hadn't realised quite how tall my wife was. Many women wore heels and just reached my nose. But with her new towering footwear, Olivia easily surpassed my height, a full head taller than me.

She looked down at me and grinned, clearly tickled by the look on my face. 'I don't suppose there's much we can do about you raging boner baby,' she whispered, 'but you should at least close your mouth... people will talk!'

She was right, but I was awestruck. My wife hadn't even finished her transformation. The most exciting changes were ahead of us and yet she had already become a Goddess. My heart throbbed. My cock throbbed. My mind spun trying to take it all in - trying to take Her in. Somehow we made it to the door without my swooning.

We rang the bell. Graham opened the door and spotted me first. He coughed and managed to mumble 'Come in, come in'. Clearly he was as pleased to see me as I was him. As the door opened wider he took in Olivia. His eyes widened and he coughed some more, no longer merely clearing his throat. He was taken aback. Since he last saw Olivia, Her presence had grown together with Her height. She dominated any space She inhabited.

Graham was almost a head shorter than me, so he barely reached Olivia's shoulders. 'Graham,' my wife smiled 'it's so good of you to have us around…' She extended Her hand and held it waiting to be shaken. Graham stared it for a good time, the memory of the macadamias clearly etched on his face. He was afraid his hand would end up as pitilessly crushed as those nuts. I had to control myself laughter. Eventually Graham timidly extended his hand, gingerly taking just the tips of Olivia's fingers. She squeezed his hand ever-so gently, giving it a brief shake and letting him go. I thought he might collapse with relief.

Through the night, Olivia was a hub of conversation. And most conversations that didn't involve Her at their center took Her as their subject. More than one of my coworkers stopped by with a comment 'Hey man! How did you score such a Babe!'; 'Your wife is striking dude, well done'. Most had never met Olivia before, and those who had swore they barely recognised Her. The men were besotted, the women wanted Her secrets.

Olivia was the light of my eye. And people were so enthralled by Her, no one noticed the effect She had on me. I, on the other hand, did notice She had a similar effect on many of the other men.

Slowly the crowd dwindled. The party was a success. People trickled out. But Olivia seemed in no rush to leave. I dutifully followed Her lead. I was intensely curious.

'Would you like a coffee?' This was Celia, crashing imperiously into my thoughts. It was phrased as a question but intended as a challenge. Why, she wanted to know, were we still here?!

'Love one' we both responded, almost in unison. Celia bustled off to make some. Graham, Olivia and I settled into seats in the living room. Graham was still stealing looks at Olivia's hands, and still looking extremely nervous. If only he knew about the monsters to which those hands were connected.

By the time Celia returned with the coffees, we had moved past chit-chat and Olivia had embarked on the topic which She'd apparently had as Her goal all night.

'So Graham', She began, locking Her eyes on him, 'my husband's been working for you for a long time now…'
Celia walked in and started handing out mugs as Graham mumbled in agreement.
'And he's very good at what he does' Olivia continued 'I've seen the awards, and the letters of thanks from customers…'
Graham started squirming in his seat.
'Don't you think it's time for a promotion?' finished Olivia.

Graham looked extremely uncomfortable. He'd never promoted anyone in his team. And head office seemed to see this as a good thing. Less promotions meant less profits lost to salaries and bonuses - who cares if you lose a few talented people along the way; the job market was pretty crappy; most would stay.

'Well!' blustered Celia, speaking up for the first time in the evening 'I think this is really a topic for the men!'
She seemed flustered, clearly feeling that Olivia was overstepping her bounds as a guest. If Olivia and I had fallen into traditional gender roles in terms of work and domestic duties, Graham and Celia were positively medieval. Women, in Celia's view, should be seen and not heard.

'Oh Celia,' responded Olivia slowly, 'everything that affects our husbands affects us - we have to take an interest in these things…' Her voice had a menacing edge to it, and She was beginning to tense. Suddenly the mug in Her hand erupted as Her fist closed around it. Shards of glass exploded into the air, showering down around Her. Coffee splashed on to the carpet.

Graham and Celia sat stunned.

'Oh dear' said Olivia, flatly, 'I seem to have forgotten myself'.
Eventually Celia snapped out of it. 'I'll get something to clean that up' she squeaked.
'Let me help you' said Olivia, making to get up.
'No no!' responded Celia, terrified, 'It's okay'.
'You go darling' said Olivia, patting my hand beneath Her huge paw, the nails carefully lacquered in black.

I got up and followed Celia into the kitchen.
'Hard to control that much strength' I offered smiling.
Celia glared at me.

When we walked back into the living room, there was a distinct chill. Olivia smiled at me. Graham looked straight ahead.

Celia started sweeping up the mess with a dustpan and brush. As she came close to Olivia's foot, Olivia stood up, towering over Celia. 'Let me' She said. Celia fell backwards and scooted a few feed. 'Oopsy,' smiled Olivia, 'here,' with one hand She hoisted the small woman to her feet, raising her by her left arm several inches into the air before safely putting her down.

My member was oozing pre-cum. Celia would have some bruises from that.

Olivia knelt down and, in short powerful movements, cleaned up the remainder of the mess. She was almost done when I heard the sound of thread tearing. 'Oh dear,' said my wife's voice 'my sleeve…'

Having finished with the dusting, She stood back up, examining the sleeve of Her blouse. 'Well,' She pronounced 'I never liked these sleeves anyway.' She grabbed each sleeve with the opposite hand and, in a deft motion, ripped them free, tearing the fabric and leaving behind a halter top; Her magnificent arms bare.

Graham and Celia gasped. The enormous mass. The shredded condition. The engorged veins. It was mind boggling.

'Time for us to head off' said Olivia, as though She hadn't noticed the effect She had had on our hosts. Graham was slowly recovering. I think we may have left Celia in a permanent state of shock. The incredible ripped she-beef of Olivia's arms may have overloaded Celia's senses, frying a few circuits in her brain.

As we stepped out the door, Olivia turned back to Graham and smiled. 'Thanks so much for a lovely dinner Graham,' She smiled 'and thanks for listening to me prattle on. I hope you understand.' We walked to the car and Olivia smiled at me, 'While you were in the kitchen we just had a chat about how much you deserved that promotion'. I wondered what She had said exactly.

When we got in the door at home I threw my jacket and tie on the sofa and turned to my wife. 'You are stunning' I said 'I'm in awe'.
'You are such a sweetie' She smiled 'do you like the outfit?'
'Even more after you, uh, improved it' I laughed.
'Well,' She said 'it was a one-time only use, so no need to keep it pristine'

With that She gripped Her blouse by the neckline and heaved down. The material burst apart, loudly ripping down the middle and exposing Her taught body, bumps defining her midsection. My cock strained mightily against its confines. Olivia stepped forward and freed it. She undid my belt and then gave my trousers the same treatment Her blouse got. She ripped them right down to the cuffs, squatting down in Her magnificent heels to finish the job. It was a fluid motion and my cock sprung free.

As She came up again Her hands closed around my hips, gripping them hard. I looked up into Her eyes, framed by long lashes and deep eye shadow as She hoisted me into the air. She pushed me against Her tight abs. My cock bounced against the cobblestone muscles, gliding down the crevices. She heaved me up and down, faster and faster, my cock frenzied against her bumps. It didn't take long for me to cum, spraying hot jizz up Her body, spurts covering Her face. I grasped Her arms in ecstasy. My hands barely found purchase against Her unforgiving hardness, not large enough anymore  to cup more than the peaks of Her fabulous biceps.

Her hands eased up on my hips and I quickly shimmied out of Her grasp. I kneeled between Her legs and pulled on  Her skirt. For most couples there would be an awkward pause while she stepped out of her clothes. But we were no longer most couples. Olivia saw what I wanted and shredded Her skirt to pieces. Despite myself, I was hard again. I strained up and grabbed hold of Her tight glutes. I stuffed my face in Her sex. I pleasured Her with every fiber of my being. I licked frantically, sucked deeply, chewed Her labia with my lips, quickening as I felt Her muscles contracting, a rumble in Her throat reverberating in Her chest. My ring finger penetrated Her from behind, and Her glutes trapped it inside.

She came with a roar, Her ejaculation strong and viscous. It splashed out, quickly overcoming my ability to swallow it, covering first my face, then my shoulders. She was coming so hard I didn't want it to stop. I gasped for air while I continued to lick Her clit - now enlarged and throbbing like a stumpy She-cock. She came in waves, spurting it out. When minutes later the geyser began to abate, I found myself sopping wet; drenched in Her mighty fluids from head to toe. I licked up the pools that had formed on the floor, not wanting to waste Her salty sour juices. She struck a double biceps pose above me to encourage me 'Lick it up baby, show me how much you love it.' She flexed hard.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 10:54:24 pm »
Excellent chapter, man! I hope this doesn't come out as insulting to you, because it's anything but, when I say that unlike most of your other stories, this story has a much better, more well thought out story. Your previous stories seemed to just get to the action and then didn't really go anywhere, but this story seems to be going somewhere and I like the direction it is going in. I certainly can't wait to read more! K+!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 11:28:59 am »
Hehe, thanks Jeremy. I'll take any complement I can get - even a backhanded one ;)

Not sure how this one will end yet, but let's see how it goes!

Offline blastershot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 02:10:28 pm »
Damn, _will she still need the strap-on by the end of this? Haha,  nice transformation overall though

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 04:49:43 pm »
fantastic work!!!
I just love it! it's very well thought and written: they are in love, and they have respect and care with one another. so long as they feel this way, Olivia can get rough to anyone other. in the economy of these stories, this is natural.
what I find incongruous, is that, in so many writings, as soon as the woman get some strength, the man she loved - even if he treated her always with love and care - gets the beatings. I always found it foolish: strength change the way you can do things, not the feelings you have in your heart. strength can add possibilities in your life (in these stories), but should never be an excuse to become cruel and bad with everyone.
in some stories the character could be cruel and sadistic, of course, but she should be from the start, when she had the desire to hurt, but not the strength... we are ruthless with the heart, not with the biceps.
we still have a mind and a heart, over the muscles!

I like your characters: for these reason, I really LOVE this story. it's so rare a thing!
let me tell you I'm eager to read the continuation - thanks for sharing your excellent work!
and forgive me for having written so much!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View