Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575037 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 04:42:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 153425 times)

Offline awfanss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2020, 11:33:24 am »
Finding out who the best armwrestlers are is a more difficult task than what one would think. It very much depends on both our and the girl’s physical condition at that very moment. I noticed that I posted here 6 years ago with only 3 armwrestling experiences (Flame Dragan, Madam Mysteria & Amber De Luca) During these 6 years I armwrestled more girls and my experiences are quite different from most people posting in this thread. I’ll try to write down my ‘thoughts’ about their armwrestling levels.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2020, 11:33:24 am »

Offline awfanss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2020, 11:59:05 am »
Anna M Strong: Biggest negative surprise for me. Don't get me wrong, she was really strong and it wasn't easy for me to beat her but after reading about her here, I was expecting a loss. But I remember her being disappointed in visiting my city (a lot of cancellations) so her mood probably wasn't the best and maybe she wasn't physically at her best shape either. I don't know.

Amazon Annie: Another disappointment. I saw a lot of praise about her armwrestling but while putting some effort, it wasn't so hard for me to win. A very nice and strong girl, I also like her looks and body type but the armwrestling didn't turn out to be very good in my experience.

Sheena: Now, this was a GOOD experience. She was super strong and motivated. I really had to try my hardest to beat her after a really long fight. At some point, I though I would even lose. As she's getting stronger and stronger I'm really enthusiastic about 'trying again' with her.

Renata Hronova: The strongest gal I ever armwrestled. We had couple of draws during the years I saw her and in those rare cases I won, it was extremely hard (She probably had to give up for avoiding injury and that's how I won). Fair result is, I guess, a draw all the time.

Mirage: Very good session, very strong woman but no so good in armwrestling. Wouldn't rate her 'bad' and I had try some to win, but still I was expecting more from her.

Kelli Provocateur: Super uber underrated and what a nice surprise. Given the fact that she's so short, I was expecting a walk in the park. Oh boy, I was so wrong. She resisted so well and I really had to put serious effort. It was a total WTF moment when I realised it. She's overall extremely stronger than expected as well, not only armwrestling.

Rada Gold: Another surprise. I had to try hard to win vs her. But her general strength is off the charts. On another positive note, she likes to use it and put really serious pain if you request it.

Amazon Alice: One of my favourite sessionistas. Super appealing physique for me. Very big, very strong, very good wrestler. But armwrestling is not specialty. Easy wins for me.

Anastaxia: As people usually noted, she's better in armwrestling than what would one expect. Puts some decent resistance. Still not in the league of best ones though.

Antscha: A skilled wrestler but not a strong armwrestler. It was easy.

Eva Damoh: Disappointment. Huge girl, weak arms. Doesn't try max but even if she did, she wouldn't be much of a threat, I guess.

Lucrecia Adira: Another very good sessionista if one likes the big girls, but not strong in armwrestling.

Zoe: Average armwrestler. Nothing special.

Warrior Amazone: Good wrestler and very nice physique. Strong at armwrestling too but not that much.

Mira: Small girl, weak armwrestler.

Lyra: Average. Not bad for her size.

Kassidy: Weak armwrestling.

Curvy Muscle Sensation: Has some strength but not that much, she lacks determination as well. Very hot girl, though.

Gia The Giant: Strong. Not in the top league but had to fight to win.

Offline awfanss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2020, 12:03:55 pm »
There were two girls I was really curious about their armwrestler level which I couldn't find out as they refused to do it. Both are super sexy and strong. Dominic Black & Arekah Lox. Both are in my top 5 sessions and they really are sick strong. I will always wonder what would happen if we would armwrestle.

I also would like to armwrestle three more ladies when they were around. Theresa Bostick, Kim Kilper and Shawn Tan.

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #243 on: June 28, 2020, 12:46:33 am »
Thank you @awfanss. Very good post. From what you said, it seems you are very strong. Personally I got absolutely ridiculously destroyed by Renata in any way you can imagine. Even trying my both arms I couldn't move her arm and I think she was too kind not trying to put me down effortlessly but she was just holding me there, smiling. Now, having said that and as you are equal with Renata, all the girls you had to try to beat her, most likely they can kick my ass. I would love to try Sheena and Warrior Amazon. And Anastaxia of course, she is hot as hell!

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #244 on: June 28, 2020, 10:36:07 am »
Last year I had two sessions with Cris Goy. In one of them she totally destroyed me in armwrestling. She was capable of holding me in the start position as long as she wanted and then, when she decided to move, I couldn't stop her from quickly slamming my arm on the table

Offline awfanss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2020, 03:57:53 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you @awfanss. Very good post. From what you said, it seems you are very strong. Personally I got absolutely ridiculously destroyed by Renata in any way you can imagine. Even trying my both arms I couldn't move her arm and I think she was too kind not trying to put me down effortlessly but she was just holding me there, smiling. Now, having said that and as you are equal with Renata, all the girls you had to try to beat her, most likely they can kick my ass. I would love to try Sheena and Warrior Amazon. And Anastaxia of course, she is hot as hell!

Thank you @litexlov. Actually I lost to almost all these ladies in wrestling. And in some cases, it was a one sided event. I'm not a very strong guy, don't have any wrestling experience or training and can't say I'm flexible, quick etc. either. But I'm not a small guy (6' tall, my weight changes from 182lbs to 205lbs) and I hit the gym regularly for light or semi serious training. In armwrestling, I consider myself on the stronger side. And I really would like to see myself losing one day.

I armwrestled Renata multiple times but none of these happened lately. Last time it was 2016, I think. I heard that she got bigger and stronger lately so would be really interesting to try her again. It was really hard for me to beat Sheena, but then again she got even stronger after our match so she's also on the 'repeat list'. Warrior Amazon and Anastaxia are a coupe of levels behind in armwrestling compared to Renata and Sheena but both are very good sessions. I like Warrior's physique very much. On the other hand, Anastaxia is a very charming and charismatic lady. She has a unique aura.   

Offline awfanss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2020, 03:59:19 pm »
Last year I had two sessions with Cris Goy. In one of them she totally destroyed me in armwrestling. She was capable of holding me in the start position as long as she wanted and then, when she decided to move, I couldn't stop her from quickly slamming my arm on the table

Sounds like a very good candidate for 'top armwrestling girl'. Apart from this Covid thing, does she travel at all?

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2020, 11:25:13 pm »

Hey how is she for sessions? I've been curious. Granted I want her to kickbox the shit out of me for my session but yeah.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2020, 01:08:42 pm »
Anna M Strong: Biggest negative surprise for me. Don't get me wrong, she was really strong and it wasn't easy for me to beat her but after reading about her here, I was expecting a loss. But I remember her being disappointed in visiting my city (a lot of cancellations) so her mood probably wasn't the best and maybe she wasn't physically at her best shape either. I don't know.

Amazon Annie: Another disappointment. I saw a lot of praise about her armwrestling but while putting some effort, it wasn't so hard for me to win. A very nice and strong girl, I also like her looks and body type but the armwrestling didn't turn out to be very good in my experience.

Sheena: Now, this was a GOOD experience. She was super strong and motivated. I really had to try my hardest to beat her after a really long fight. At some point, I though I would even lose. As she's getting stronger and stronger I'm really enthusiastic about 'trying again' with her.

Renata Hronova: The strongest gal I ever armwrestled. We had couple of draws during the years I saw her and in those rare cases I won, it was extremely hard (She probably had to give up for avoiding injury and that's how I won). Fair result is, I guess, a draw all the time.

Mirage: Very good session, very strong woman but no so good in armwrestling. Wouldn't rate her 'bad' and I had try some to win, but still I was expecting more from her.

Kelli Provocateur: Super uber underrated and what a nice surprise. Given the fact that she's so short, I was expecting a walk in the park. Oh boy, I was so wrong. She resisted so well and I really had to put serious effort. It was a total WTF moment when I realised it. She's overall extremely stronger than expected as well, not only armwrestling.

Rada Gold: Another surprise. I had to try hard to win vs her. But her general strength is off the charts. On another positive note, she likes to use it and put really serious pain if you request it.

Amazon Alice: One of my favourite sessionistas. Super appealing physique for me. Very big, very strong, very good wrestler. But armwrestling is not specialty. Easy wins for me.

Anastaxia: As people usually noted, she's better in armwrestling than what would one expect. Puts some decent resistance. Still not in the league of best ones though.

Antscha: A skilled wrestler but not a strong armwrestler. It was easy.

Eva Damoh: Disappointment. Huge girl, weak arms. Doesn't try max but even if she did, she wouldn't be much of a threat, I guess.

Lucrecia Adira: Another very good sessionista if one likes the big girls, but not strong in armwrestling.

Zoe: Average armwrestler. Nothing special.

Warrior Amazone: Good wrestler and very nice physique. Strong at armwrestling too but not that much.

Mira: Small girl, weak armwrestler.

Lyra: Average. Not bad for her size.

Kassidy: Weak armwrestling.

Curvy Muscle Sensation: Has some strength but not that much, she lacks determination as well. Very hot girl, though.

Gia The Giant: Strong. Not in the top league but had to fight to win.
I don't think these experiences are especially different to mine on the whole, where there is overlap.  Relatively speaking there is a difference with Anna M Strong and Renata Hronova because I was also close with Renata (although once she tried her 100% maximum including making sure she didn't have her legs dangling in the air off the side of the bed then she won more than me and especially on the left she had the advantage I think, but there was never a single attempt that was a draw in itself as the one who got the advantage could manage to put the arm of the opponent down always) and with Anna I had no chance to be close.  But the time I saw Renata was in 2015 not 2016, and maybe I did see Anna at her strongest, I don't know.  They had a go with each other sometime I know, but Anna was not really making sure to keep her elbow planted so it would have been better to see them try if she had done that - she did win fairly quickly but being fair I think they were not really legitimate wins.  Maybe Renata didn't want to object, I don't know.

The Sheena write-up also matches quite well with my experience, because she won on the right arm (the one I don't lose on very often)!  I think also what you said about Warrior Amazone matches quite well relatively speaking.  It can take me quite a long time to win against her.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #249 on: August 28, 2020, 01:58:14 pm »
According to this nice 'Armwrestling GIF' thread on here, it seems like Katie Lee (Guns McLee) can do as well as her biceps would suggest at armwrestling!

I'm not sure whether she is strictly speaking a session girl though is she?  She could be as I'm not from the USA, but I didn't think so necessarily, but I just knew she'd done videos for Crush Wrestling etc.  Her against Shawn Tan at armwrestling might be interesting!  I guess they could be two girls who would be able to win against nearly every guy!
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2020, 04:20:19 pm »
All of you guys here that say they have never lost to a session girl or FBB in armwrestling is more than welcome to grab my hand. Left or right doesnt matter. Im very confident i will destroy you in every possible arm strenght match, especially armwrestling 😚.
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2020, 10:57:45 am »
Hell yeah but not half as exciting as watching a man in hes eyes while he is losing in armwrestling against me and he is realising it very very very well  :heart:

Look at Strongwomanpatricia ready to kick ass and take names. Something exciting about a woman with so much self confidence.

All of you guys here that say they have never lost to a session girl or FBB in armwrestling is more than welcome to grab my hand. Left or right doesnt matter. Im very confident i will destroy you in every possible arm strenght match, especially armwrestling 😚.

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2020, 12:25:23 pm »
I live in the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam 😁
Strongwomanpatricia you sound like a lot fun. What part of the country are you located?

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2020, 06:16:33 pm »
Well actually dutch woman are the only ones that are bigger on average as scandinavian woman, but we are basicly almost the same breed: tall, strong, blond hair and blue eyes. But i would love to wrestle and armwrestle scandinavian woman. I know they have some of the best sport armwrestlers in the world.
I dont have any technique i simply have insane brute strenght in my arms and beating man fascinates me. Will practise AW technique in the future but most important for me is that i am stronger

From what I've heard Scandinavian women are the strongest on average of any group of women in the world. Would love to find out if that is true. Wish you were not so far away.

I live in the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam 😁

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2020, 02:37:23 pm »
I allready beated the men in armwrestling when i was in the military and since im doing strenght training i have beated male strenght athletes and bodybuilders.

In terms of brute strenght i dont no any woman that can bicep curl as much as i can, right now im prepping for a bicep curl contest next year in italy where i am aiming to curl atleast 90kg

Strong womanPatricia another interesting post. So what is your definition of "insane brute strength"? It's a phrase that sounds impressive but what does it actually mean. Are comparing yourself to other women in the gym? Men you beat in arm wrestling?

I dont have any technique i simply have insane brute strenght in my arms and beating man fascinates me. Will practise AW technique in the future but most important for me is that i am stronger.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View