Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:18:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 98388 times)

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2020, 03:21:07 am »

What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.

Many new ones have vibrators on them...also for the ones that don’t have a vibrator it can rub up on the clit.

Also yes its dominance thing as well getting $$$ for doing something guys ask for

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2020, 03:21:07 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2020, 10:08:59 am »
What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.

Money.  They get money

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2020, 03:44:33 am »
I been with a few who used a dual pleasure strapon. The lady I currently with has one as well.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2020, 12:37:02 am »
Women who use strap-ons in their own sex life might use one which also stimulates them, but I'd say in a session they just want to fuck you and finish you off quickly, and they get enough pleasure from the money and sense of power and ownership of you, as other posters said.

Changing tack, I'm a bit worried about the safety aspect of it. Isn't there a chance of anal injury if you're being pounded by some muscular beast? Speaking as somebody who's never done it, but might be interested (but only with a bodybuilder-style woman who really pushes my role-reversal buttons).
If she was getting direct pleasure from the strap-on as well, I'd worry there's an increased risk she might hurt you if she gets carried away by her own arousal.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2020, 03:41:37 am »
Women who use strap-ons in their own sex life might use one which also stimulates them, but I'd say in a session they just want to fuck you and finish you off quickly, and they get enough pleasure from the money and sense of power and ownership of you, as other posters said.

Changing tack, I'm a bit worried about the safety aspect of it. Isn't there a chance of anal injury if you're being pounded by some muscular beast? Speaking as somebody who's never done it, but might be interested (but only with a bodybuilder-style woman who really pushes my role-reversal buttons).
If she was getting direct pleasure from the strap-on as well, I'd worry there's an increased risk she might hurt you if she gets carried away by her own arousal.

There things you should consider doing before strap on play especially if you never done it and to avoid any messy issues.

Don’t eat anything heavy for at least 24 hrs prior to it.  Drinks lots of water.  Then you should do enemas (or a colonic if you know a place) prior to your session to avoid um crap coming out. .

Bring your own strap on since your a newbie get a regular avg size one.  Also look into to using soft plugs to loosen it up and get somewhat familar with something going in cuz you literally don’t want to be ripped a new asshole.

Then the hardest part is to relax.. the natural reflex is to tense/tighten up.. that leads to pain.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2020, 09:23:24 am »

I like smallish strapons best the size of 2 fingers maybe. They are best for poking through so they can massage the prostate. There should be little risk that way.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2020, 12:09:18 pm »
I usually bring my own strapon but yo when they bring their own whew. Nicole Savage for example had a sizable one and went to town. I loved it though.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2020, 10:44:28 am »
For health and safety reasons it's better to bring your own. If you are going to session a few times a year with a pegging for an ending, it is a wise investment.

Offline mlw

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2021, 02:34:49 pm »
I like strapon.  I’ve be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2021, 02:35:37 pm »
Has anyone been fingered by a session woman?
Obviously with latex gloves or something!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2021, 03:14:48 am »

yes

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2021, 08:00:11 am »
I've been treated this way by Jaqueline Costa to prepare me to receive her huge strapon. It was  amazing to feel and see her long and thick roided fingers moving inside my tiny ass. She knew exactly where to put them and I would have come this way If she did not stop to really fuck me, what made me cum as well. I really miss this 183cm/93kg goddess !

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2021, 06:03:18 pm »
O I forgot about her tall self!

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2021, 08:02:15 pm »

Yup - usually a big strap-on follows shortly thereafter.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2021, 10:06:17 pm »
I like strapon.  I’ve be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

TP I think enjoys pegging guys more then we enjoy getting pegged by her which is a good thing.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View