Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576155 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:08:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Laceylegs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laceylegs  (Read 2713 times)

Offline A14jvx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Laceylegs
« on: December 17, 2017, 07:55:12 pm »
Scheduled a session with Lacey on her trip to Ohio. Scheduled about 1 month in advance. She requires a deposit, 1/2 of session fee to "hold your spot", which I provided and we settled on a time and date. Texted her one week prior to the session to assure everything was still good to go for the session, she confirmed all was good. Four days prior to the session she texts me and says that she needs to fly out early and needs to session the next day or we would be unable to session. Not only that, but I would now have to cover the cost of the hotel. I had already planned my work schedule accordingly and could not get the time off on less than a days notice. Needless to say, no session. Asked about my deposit and was told it would be returned. Still have not received anything. Ended up losing my deposit as well as taking a day off of work. I have all the text messages and emails confirming all the details. Schedule at your own risk.

Forum Saradas

Offline danixontapes108

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Laceylegs
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:51:59 am »
If you sent a deposit, Call your Credit card and depoit card company, or paypal, Tell then the charge was unauthoriez. They will refund you back fast believe me. I feel bad. She is the worst. Waste of time and energy. Fake and fraud, you can even show her this.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline A14jvx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 03:48:53 pm »
Thank you for the advice. I am trying to give her every opportunity to make things right, but it has been 3 weeks now and I've heard nothing. I've had other times where a lady has needed to cancel for one reason or another and never even had to ask about deposits being returned. She posted a response to my review on Malevsfemale.org, so feel free to check out her thoughts on the matter.

Duke69

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 04:01:30 pm »
Wanting you to cover half the hotel room when that was not part of the original agreement in insane.  Please link her profile to this thread so others can be better warned.    Women who expect guys to finance their trips by paying excessive deposits should be avoided.

Offline A14jvx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 06:02:10 pm »
http://www.sessiongirls.com/LaceyLegs/profile

She wanted me to pay the full price of the hotel room.

Duke69

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 08:00:32 pm »
You should email sessiongirls to let them know about this.

Offline A14jvx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 09:29:26 pm »
I have. My review is there as well.

Offline danixontapes108

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 11:13:40 pm »
Don't book any sessions with her. A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!! IN ALL CAPS.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline A14jvx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 02:40:03 pm »
To bring this experience to a close. I followed a lot of the great advice I received and contacted Jennifer Thomas. She gave Lacey five days to return my deposit or her profile would be suspended.

She did not respond to Jennifer's email, has not contacted me, and to date has not returned my deposit. As of now her profile has been removed from Sessiongirls with the stipulation that she can return once she's returned my deposit. I advise caution if you encounter her advertising for gsessions in any other forum or for custom videos. She's proven she will take your money without giving back anything in return.

I have not had any personal dealings with Abby Meow so will refrain from passing any kind of judgement on her. But if she offers any double sessions I would advise vetting a bit because I know she works closely with Lacey and the doubles person may be her.

In summary, stay away from Lacey. Jennifer Thomas is a professional and a fantastic resource if this happens to you. At best we can simply hope girls like Lacey can'ty do this to more people. It's obviously bad for the guys and for the ladies that do this for a living and provide an outstanding service.

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 01:08:17 am »
Just a note this alleged situation was years ago. She is reliable, it would shock me if she stole a deposit.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2020, 02:17:03 am »
Just a note this alleged situation was years ago. She is reliable, it would shock me if she stole a deposit.
I don't think this thread is about who you think it is.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Laceylegs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View