Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577528 Posts in 73514 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 09:29:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Teen muscle mommy takes over the house
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Teen muscle mommy takes over the house  (Read 42574 times)

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
Teen muscle mommy takes over the house
« on: August 09, 2023, 07:33:23 pm »
So it happened finally. After all those years of reading stories I come up with my own one. I wanted to post all at once but writing process is very long when you are not a native speaker of English so I decided to start with just a part of the story. Sorry for my language - it may sound awkward to native speakers. I used Chat GPT and DeepL to translate original story. They made it understandable but this is not the language of Oscar Wilde I am afraid. I left all the measurements in metric system - a small revenge after over all those years years of translating pounds and inches to european units.

--------------------------------------

Being a father of a teenager is tough. Even tougher, the father of two teenagers. And a single parent of two 18-year-olds? You answer that yourselves. Yes, I might feel sorry for myself a bit too much, but the past few weeks have given me a hard time. Tom and Peter, my 18-year-old twins, have been going through a really difficult period. From cheerful, joyful boys who used to spend every free moment with me on bike trips and hiking in the mountains, they suddenly turned into sullen solitaries. You could say they started embodying the textbook definition of teenagers to the fullest.

In fact, they started spending most of their time locked in their rooms; they practically stopped talking to me. Any attempts to initiate contact were met with gloomy grunts. They came back from vacation in great spirits as usual and started the new school year with a bang. But after a couple of weeks, suddenly and practically overnight, they closed themselves off. It was beyond doubt for me that something must have happened that drastically affected their lives. However, I couldn't break through the wall they had erected between us. They insisted that absolutely nothing had happened. They continued to claim this even when I noticed a clear bruise on Tom's arm one day. That's when I began to suspect that someone at school had started harassing them, that some gang of trolls had targeted my boys.

This conclusion was all the more likely because the twins were physically very much into me. Not only were they not tall, measuring just around 170 cm, but they were also very slim. And when I say very, I'm not exaggerating at all. I didn't make them stand on a scale, of course, but they could weigh at most around 55 kg. Probably not even that much. I asked them many times if they were embarrassed to be physically weaker than their peers, but they never had the slightest problem with that. Especially since they were really physically fit otherwise. They ran like demons, and during our mountain trips, we could easily cover the distance of a marathon in a day with our backpacks. I comforted myself with the thought that they would mature later and gain more muscle mass, but deep down, I knew I was deceiving myself - in the lottery of life, the boys drew a really weak set of genes. After all, I myself weighed only 62 kg at a height of 175 cm.

In any case, they swore that no one was harassing them at school. However, when I told them that I was going to school to intervene, I saw a look of panicked terror on their faces. They begged me to stop my little investigation. However, I made it clear that if I saw any physical injuries on them again, nothing would stop me from visiting the school. For now, my main concern was that they seemed subdued and withdrawn on a daily basis. And they had clearly started eating less, even though they used to clean their plates down to the last crumb. It looked as if they suddenly wanted to lose weight. So, I quickly became a PhD in eating disorders and anxiously watched for troubling symptoms every day. Although it wasn't easy, I tried not to panic and told myself that with teenagers, things happen just as quickly as they stop happening.

One day, amidst all these thoughts, the doorbell rang. I happened to be home alone; the boys had told me in the morning that they would come back from school later because they had to help clean up the area around the sports field. I had the whole house to myself and could work in peace. It was a hot July morning, so I was sitting at the computer in just shorts and a T-shirt. Blessed be the remote work and the dress code that comes with it.

The sound of the damn doorbell practically catapulted me out of my chair. How many times had I promised myself that I would replace it with something announcing guests with a more sophisticated way? I made that promise to myself once again and rushed to the door. I was sure it was a courier with a package, so I didn't look through the peephole and opened the door right away.

In a fraction of a second, I felt a familiar shot of adrenaline. My heart started pounding like crazy, I felt dryness in my mouth, my hands lightly sweated, my knees weakened, and a familiar swelling in my shorts. A whole cascade of hormones reserved for special occasions – a close encounter of the third kind with a muscular woman – shot through my veins. By the time I swept my eyes down the corridor and realized who was standing there, my body was well aware of this and reacted 100% according to protocol. Or even 120%.

When I finally caught the focus of my vision, I was caught by the provocative gaze of incredibly blue eyes. They belonged to a teenage girl. She could be my boys' age, probably not older. At least that's what her face suggested, because her body... Her body looked like it belonged to a completely different person. It was the most muscular human body I had ever seen. And trust me, I've seen quite a lot. I've been looking at muscular female bodies for about thirty years. I was 45 years old, and I realized that I was attracted to strong, athletic, muscular women probably around the age of 15.

And now, unexpectedly, one of them was looking me feistily straight in the eyes. So she must have been roughly my height. That, however, was where the similarities between us ended. She was dressed in a tight white strapless dress made of some elastic material that clung perfectly to her intensely tanned skin and contrasted strongly with it. My gaze was thus free to slide from her face and rest on her impossibly broad shoulders.They looked like she could carry my twins on them and comfortably take them on one of our mountain trips. She wouldn't have any problems carrying them both even to the highest peak, as her massive thighs probably had more circumference than my waist. I could admire them in all their glory because the short dress ended halfway up her thighs. Or even higher.

I didn't have time to focus on the details, as my attention was captured by her powerful arms. It was sheer madness. I've seen many women on the internet with really powerful legs (oh, those Brazilians!), but their upper bodies didn't compare to their lower halves. Miracles don't happen, they do not have the kind of hormones men do. Well, this teenager apparently hadn't heard of that, because her arms would put many bodybuilders to shame. She didn't have muscles as shredded as the athletes stepping onto the stage, but she matched many of them in sheer size. Not only her biceps were breathtaking, but also her massive forearms and wrists that must have been twice as thick as mine.

And then my gaze fixed on the nipples, clearly visible through the thin fabric of the dress. Hard, large nipples, crowning gigantic breasts resembling basketballs in size. Big, firm, heavily inflated balls. I let out a silent moan at the mere thought of attaching my lips to them. And that moan snapped me out of the strange state of stupor I had fallen into. I didn't know how long it might have lasted, but certainly long enough for the girl to realize that I almost fainted at the sight of her. I blushed, and a wave of heat washed over me. What a shame!

I shifted my gaze to her face and saw that she was smirking mockingly. Completely aware of the impression she had made and reveling in it. She lifted her shoulders and adjusted the hair ties pulling back two long, thick braids of blond hair that fell onto her chest. Muscles in her arms flexed, and upon seeing that, all the blood rushed away from my head. I had to lean against the door frame to avoid falling.

She put on an innocent expression and chirped:

"Good morning, are the boys at home?"

"What boys?" I responded absentmindedly.

"Mine," she smiled in a somehow devilish way, but I was too dazed to pay attention to it. Then she added slowly, as if talking to an idiot: "Peter and Tom."

"Uhh, they're not here, they're at school," I stammered.

"Oh, what a pity. I'm their new classmate. They were supposed to help me with math problems. Because of my training, I don't have any time to study, and Tom and Peter are such wise guys. They can explain everything so well and quickly," she continued to chatter. "They've stayed with me after school a few times and wouldn't let me go until I fully understood everything." As she said this, she smiled strangely.

"I'm very sorry, you'll have to come another time," I blurted out.

"Later I have training, and tomorrow we have a test," she made a sad face and pointed to a large sports bag lying at her feet. "Maybe you could help me? The boys said you're a programmer, you must be great with math," she insisted.

"Maybe skip training today since you have a math test tomorrow?" I defended myself with all my might, aware that if this girl entered my house, it would be the end of me.

"Are you kidding? I haven't missed a single training in 10 years. And besides, I'm getting ready for a competition, and every training session is like gold to me now," she explained.

"What competition are you preparing for?" I couldn't resist my curiosity.

"Junior World Powerlifting Championships. I have a significant advantage over girls my age, and to be honest all the girls in every age too, but that's not a reason to let myself go, right?" She replied with pride.

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled and added with what little strength I had left: "But that doesn't change the fact that I can't help you."

"Please, I'm begging you so much, pleeeease," she said, batting her eyelashes sweetly and fluttering her eyelids. "You know, if you help me, I'll express my gratitude in a way you will never forget," her voice suddenly lowered and took on a seductive depth. It played those slightly husky notes that I loved so much.

Slowly, she lifted her arm and flexed her unbelievable bicep, which swelled and took on the size of a solid grapefruit. While tensing her muscles, she didn't take her eyes off me, observing my reaction intently. At the sight of that mountain of muscles, I couldn't help but sigh and nervously lick my lips.

- "I don't understand what you mean," I stammered, feeling a wave of excitement flooding over me.

- "Hmmm, I think you understand perfectly well," she took a step forward, now standing only about a meter away from me. I caught a scent of her body, which made my head spin. No perfumes, just the scent of that powerful, young body pulsating with energy.

"Tomorrow. Come tomorrow," I managed to mumble with the last of my strength, but she just started flexing her arm and pumping her bicep, causing it – I swear! – to gain a few more centimeters in circumference.

It was too much for me. Timidly, slowly, I began to raise my trembling hands towards that mountain of muscle. In that moment, I crossed a point of no return. I wasn't aware of it yet, but she was fully conscious of it. Maybe she had done this before?

"Good boy," she whispered directly into my ear, her hot breath scalding me. And my hands landed on her bicep, like an F-18 on an aircraft carrier deck. At that moment, a shiver of excitement pierced through my body. I trembled as if I'd been struck by electricity. I started to moan softly and run my hands all over the rock-hard muscle, while she kept flexing it, making it practically dance under my touch. I moaned louder and louder, my breath quickened, and she observed me intensely, like an entomologist peering through magnifying glass at a captured insect.

And when it seemed like I was about to explode right there in the corridor, just by touching her gigantic muscles, suddenly with some third sense, I realized that someone was watching us. I turned my head and saw the neighbor from the floor above. Mrs. Smith, who was just heading out for her daily walk with Nordic walking poles, froze mid-step and stared at us in shock.

"Come in, quickly," I reacted instinctively and stepped back instantly, making room for her in the doorway. But the girl, instead of jumping in, slowly turned and politely greeted the neighbour. After that, she tantalizingly swayed those incredibly wide hips and leaned down to pick up her bag. She did it dramatically, arching and flexing her colossal buttocks in an exaggerated manner. The short dress rode up and revealed the sun-kissed, silky-smooth skin of her buttocks.

"Oooops," she smiled without a hint of embarrassment and slowly straightened up, then pulled down her dress, its bottom returning to its regular position halfway down her colossal thighs. It was evident that she was relishing every moment of this spectacle. I felt like I was about to burn up from shame.

"Mr. Anderson, it's great that you've finally decided to hire a personal trainer. Your physique indicates that you could use a solid dose of exercise. I promise I've prepared a workout for you that you won't forget for the rest of your life," she exclaimed loudly, making sure the neighbor heard every word precisely. At the end, she winked at the elderly lady to catch her attention, and then subtly lowered her gaze, pointing to the tightly stretched fabric of my pants.

A visible erection was not the only problem. The light material of my shorts was clearly cut off by a wet stain from the pre-cum that was secreted due to the gigantic arousal. The girl threw the gym bag over her shoulder and strutted past me, vanishing into the depths of the apartment. I closed the door behind her, which slammed shut with a loud bang, like the gates of hell. The last thing I noticed was the gaze of my neighbour filled with shock and disbelief.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Teen muscle mommy takes over the house
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 01:45:41 am »
Wow, I liked this story a great deal, your writing style is right there with some of my favorite authors of the genre. There is one line that got my attention, and I'm curious to see what she means by it. "Junior World Powerlifting Championships. I have a significant advantage over girls my age, and to be honest all the girls in every age too, but that's not a reason to let myself go, right?" She replied with pride. I would venture to guess that means she is very strong, perhaps having strength to compete with the very biggest, strongest women on the planet... I hope she is able to show off her power in subsequent stories. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline matiz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 12:28:14 pm »
Hehe, ładnie. Miło że zdecydowałeś się na stworzenie własnego contentu :cool2:

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 01:10:54 pm »
Great start! I live this kind of story. Keep going!

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 04:25:01 pm »
You have my full attention, sir. Karma given!

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 06:48:03 am »
It's a great start to the story! It's very nice that you started writing the stories, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Don't worry about the language, now we non-native speakers have so many tools to smooth our work. I also use DeepL or Instatext.

I liked the description of the girl's body and her behavior was a great mix of dominance and playfulness. Hopefully, she won't be abusive... so much :D And that we get her name in the next part. Keep up the good work.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 10:03:10 am »
Thank you guys for encouraging words.

@Marasso - thank you very much for Instatext. I didn't not it - I tried it briefly and I see that it makes real miracles :)

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 10:44:18 am »
a fantastic start I can't wait to see where you go from here. :clap:

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2023, 02:11:09 pm »
A fantastic start, can't wait to see where this goes! K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2023, 05:27:45 am »
Great start and would like to read what happens nexr. +k

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2023, 02:33:44 am »
Really nice start to the story and I'm curious to see where it goes!

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2023, 06:08:20 am »
Well, to be honest I am also curious where the story will take us :) In a week or two we all will learn that.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2023, 05:43:31 pm »
Ok, guys. Here we go again:

--------------------------------------------

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the door, clinging to it with the whole surface of my body, spreading my legs and arms wide. It was as if I wanted to brace them from the inside so they would not be knocked over by a monster from the outside. An instinctive reaction hard to stop, after all, I was aware that the monster, or rather the monstress, had broken through the first line of defense and made its way inside my defense lines without any particular effort. A real blitzkrieg.

So I stood there with my eyes closed and did not open them in the childish hope that if I refused to notice the problem it would go away. I had the impression of standing like that for an eternity, although it probably lasted no more than a dozen seconds. I imagined an empty corridor and breathed deeply trying to calm my nervous system and get rid of that damned embarrassing erection. Finally I succeeded to some extent and decided to face the challenge. After all, I'm a grown man, am I? I'm not going to let that nymphette dominate me. At least not without a fight. I opened my eyes.

She stood in the middle of the hallway, staring at me with piercing eyes. I had this strange impression that she was absolutely motionless, like a predator that can watch its prey in perfect stillness for hours before pouncing on it in a split second. But I quickly pushed that thought away. What the hell was happening to me? She's just an ordinary teenage girl, I'll explain the damn math to her, and she'll go right away. I will act as if nothing ever happened, I will keep my emotions under control. Just one more hour and it would be over.

"Please, come in," my voice suddenly froze as I realized I didn't know her name.

"Emilia, Mr. Anderson, my name is Emilia," she promptly replied.

"Ok, Emilia, let's make a deal. You tell me about your test tomorrow, I'll explain the math to you, and you'll go to your gym right away, okay?" I squeezed out through clenched lips.

"Yippee," the girl shouted enthusiastically, suddenly jumping towards me. She grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up like a rag doll without the slightest effort.

"You're so cute!" she circled around several times, holding me up so high that my head almost touched the ceiling. It was so unexpected that I had no time to react. Only after a moment of panic did I rest my hands on her boulderlike shoulders to keep my balance. But that wasn't necessary at all. Her hands held my hips securely like a vice. After a few seconds, she suddenly blushed slightly, as if embarrassed, and set me down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Mister Anderson, I'm very sorry, sometimes when I get very excited about something, I lose my head and get carried away. I probably shouldn't toss you around like that, should I? After all, I could have accidentally hurt you," she chirped in her youthful voice, so different from the deep voice of the seductress who had charmed me a while ago.

What the hell had just happened? I was totally disoriented. I had just been through a rapid flight with g-force that astronauts have to endure but that was not all. It was her behavior that was even more confusing. Where was this muscular Lolita who has nearly made me cum in my pants minutes ago? Was I having some kind of hallucination? Or is there a professional actress standing in front of me playing an Oscar-winning role?

"Yes, I'd rather you didn't pull me off the ground again," I finally managed to squeak out of myself.

"Of course it won't happen again!" she declared and nodded her head vigorously. With a gesture I showed her the way to the living room. Emilia took her bag and started walking. I followed her.

Finally I had a moment to look at her calmly. And there was, believe me, a whole lot to look at. I started from the bottom, because I was curious if she happened to be wearing shoes that add inches to her height. But no, on her feet she wore sandals with flat soles. That meant she was at least as tall as me, maybe even slightly taller. This observation made my heart rate immediately accelerate by several beats. God, I love tall women so much...

I raised my eyes a little higher to catch her powerful calves. Barely catch I must admit. Their size was beyond my comprehension and they exploded with meatiness with every step of this amazing girl. Looking at this eighth wonder of the world, I immediately recalled the most intense erotic inspiration from the times of my youth - the calves of the absolute queen of muscle mass of that era, Tina Lockwood.

So I had such calves right in front of me. Except, although I could hardly believe it, Emilia’s calves were even bigger. I didn't have the slightest doubt about that. After all, I had Tina Lockwood's calves burned into my retinas forever and ever.

Above these amazing calves began a space annexed by no less amazing thighs. Mammoth, colossal, gargantuan – I searched for right words to describe them but I felt I had to cool down. At this rate, I would run out of suitable words in no time, and I had not even reached her bottom yet.

The thighs merged seamlessly into an ass that, as expected, left me at a loss for words. I devoured with my eyes her gigantic buttocks, and her tanned, largely uncovered, ultra muscular back. It was a veritable sea of muscle. An ocean of waves. I had the impression I could lie down on her back together with my boys and there would still be room for the cat.

And her shoulders… Wow. Suffice it to say, Emilia could barely fit through the living room door! As she entered, her arms lightly touched the door frame on either side, I give you my word. Those arms were so meaty, they were dripping with triceps. I could not see her biceps at the time, but I was completely sure that both of my hands were far to small to encompass her arm.

Her muscles were not extremely ripped like those of a bodybuilder on stage. Rather, she was plainly huge like a strong woman competitor or a bodybuilder in the off-season, but more cut. In short, muscles bulged everywhere, and this teenage girl made Tina Lockwood, my queen from the past look like a fitness competitor. Okay, sure, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but I was having such a hormonal outburst at the time that I had a hard time to keep in touch with reality.

And Emilia didn't help me at all. Not even a little bit. She walked with a kind of cat-like grace, gently twisting her hips, putting all her muscles into ultra smooth motion, working together in perfect harmony. She was like a conductor having total control over every member of the orchestra.

I didn't know where to put my eyes, which part of her body to focus on. The most amazing part, however, was probably those gigantic buttocks, stretching the material of her dress to the limit with every step. On any other girl they would have looked disproportionately large, but Emilia was so massive everywhere, her thighs, hips, shoulders so wide, that they fit just perfectly.

My imagination went completely wild and I placed my small hands on those perfectly round cannonballs of muscle. I touched the smooth skin and pressed my fingers in a futile attempt to make even the slightest dent, but the buttocks were so hard that they didn't bend even a millimeter.

The sight before my eyes was so suggestive that I lost myself in my fantasy and drifted away for a moment. I followed her on autopilot and moments later collided with the wall, literally.

Upon entering the living room, Emilia stopped and I bumped into her out of momentum. Her buttocks took the impact and since the girl was my height, she clearly must have sensed the raging erection, which instantly returned to its place as soon as I began to fantasize about the teenage girl's muscles. I jumped away from her terrified and covered my crotch with my hands, praying that she wouldn't notice anything. I turned red and muttered words of apology.

"Oops," she commented briefly with a sassy grin, and then winked flirtatiously at me. I staggered, because for a split second the lustful vampire, the lady of male erections, returned. But I didn't have time to process this, because just a second later the reason why the girl stopped so abruptly on the threshold of the living room became clear.

And it was my home gym. When the pandemic began, I bought a sizable set of workout accessories to exercise at home. Its centerpiece was a designer rack with a full set of dumbbells. I planned to motivate the guys and we would all work out together to gain at least some muscle mass. In practice, it turned out that I used the dumbbells maybe twice, without any plan or sense, and then left them on the rack and they lay there, constantly arousing remorse in me. Now, on the other hand, they aroused Emilia's curiosity.

"Oh, I see that you like to exercise. It's a pity that the guys do not share your passion for lifting," she spoke up innocently, as if not noticing my skinny physique. "Wow, I see here a full set with dumbbells up to 50 kg. This is a serious piece of iron I must admit. Do you really use them all?"  she asked with a clear disbelief in her voice.

When I ordered that gear I didn't have any idea what I could need so I bought everything. I thought that it was better to have more, and then I couldn't even bring the damn dumbbells home. I had to unpack them downstairs, and ask my boys to help me to lift the heaviest ones. I was not able to do it myself. I never used a dumbbell weighing more than 10 kg for training, but I couldn't admit it.

"You know, not all of them yet, but I already used most of the set," I replied, trying to make my voice sound as confident as possible. That answer seemed to awake ironic sparks in the girl's eyes, but they were immediately extinguished. Emilia wiggled her fingers over the dumbbells, and then suddenly snatched two dumbbells of 30 kg from the rack. A total of 60 kg. That was almost the weight of my body!

"I'd love to have a set like that at home," she said dreamily and suddenly tensed her core muscle, turning her body into a statue of marble. Then she began to slowly bend her arms and my eyes popped out. Two pieces of iron, each weighing 30 kg, alternately traveled upward. Each of these trips was accompanied by a soft hiss from Emilia. I watched in disbelief as the muscles on her arms tightened and grew, as her biceps formed into a huge round shape that evoked a pleasant swell in my crotch.

Although I could hardly believe it, her body remained completely still, and only her arms lifted the weight. Slowly, smoothly, like the pistons of an engine. 30 kg in each hand. A total of 60 kg. That was almost my body weight!

Emilia focused on her muscles and lost herself in the movement, as if she had fallen into a kind of trance. It was clear that the sight of her biceps bulging with blood gave her immense pleasure. I could literally feel her relishing her strength and losing herself in it. I also lost myself in her.

I began to moan softly and my excitement grew with every movement of her strong arms. With the last of my strength, I controlled myself not to pull down my pants, kneel before my goddess and pay her a masturbatory tribute. But with every movement of her unbelievable body my hands obeyed me less and less, moving closer and closer to my crotch. I resisted as hard as I could but I felt that it was only a matter of time and a few more repetitions until I succumb to her and could no longer withstand her magnetic power.

Emilia took a covert glance at me and checked how I was responding to her show. Seeing my condition, she smiled with pleasure and purred softly to herself, like a kitten:

"I love it, I love it so much. But the time has not come yet. Not yet."

The girl put the dumbbells back in their place and quietly approached me. She leaned over and said directly into my ear:

"Mr. Anderson! Mr. Anderson, can we finally get down to studying?"

I flinched, realizing she had caught me in the act. I hid my sweaty palms behind me and wiped them on my pants.

"Of course, let's sit down." I whispered and crawled to the table with resignation.

Offline Handef34

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2023, 10:20:15 pm »
Loved it, when will we see more?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2023, 10:38:00 pm »
Wow, Emilia looks to be incredibly strong, having lifted this guy up and twirling him around like he's little more than a stuffed animal. Then curling 30kg dumbbells with each hand, not easily, it seems, but being as it was about 66 pounds, each, that is quite impressive. She is definitely playing with him, she probably doesn't even need the help with math, she just wanted to snare him in her trap. I am looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Teen muscle mommy takes over the house

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View