Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578007 Posts in 73582 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:47:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Annie wants her body back and emma gives it to her
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Annie wants her body back and emma gives it to her  (Read 3811 times)

Offline femfatale

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Annie wants her body back and emma gives it to her
« on: June 14, 2023, 12:37:44 pm »
hello.  been having this fantasy for years and finally decided to try and put it into words. i’m by no means a writer so any feedback or suggestions for improvement would be most welcome. this is the first chapter and i’m nearly done with the second, so if you want more, please, let me know. it’s a pretty simple, fairly tame story that plans to get pretty kinky. hope you enjoy and thanks for reading…

chapter 1: the first day

annie sat in her car, thinking about why she was here. “you can do this,” she said, determined. she was in the parking lot of the local gym. her gaze shifted from the entrance of the gym, down past her boobs, and to her small but noticeable belly. she pinched the fat of her belly, “bye bye baby fat” she told her stomach.  she then moved both her hands to cup her large, soft breasts and gave them a squeeze. “not ready to say goodbye to you two just yet, but to make an omelette…” she left the saying hang as she grabbed the door, stepped out and slammed it behind her, “you gotta break a few melons”. her eyes rolled at her own corniness.

annie strode intently towards the gym. she had just had her second child and while she was by no means overweight, she had put on a noticeable amount of baby fat. breast feeding had helped a lot, losing close to 20 pounds just from feeding her newborn girl. annie was 5’ 4” with ample, soft breasts. they had grown even bigger from the pregnancy and gave short little bounces in her pink workout top as she walked toward the door. her butt was curvy and round as well and gave similar bounces, confined in her almost-too-tight workout leggings she had from before she was pregnant. she had worked out before kids, but mostly just yoga and a little cardio.  she checked her weight after her morning shower and when 160 showed on the display, far from her pre-pregnant 120, she told herself today was the day.

it wasn’t just the extra weight, though. her libido had suffered a similar fate and had faded throughout both children. her husband, greg, who was 6’2”, slim but toned and a svelte 175, hadn’t stopped trying though. he always had an insatiable sex drive. before kids they had sex at least once a day, though often times it was more than that. their personal record was seven times in a single 24 hour period. and it didn’t matter where they were. the car, changing rooms, outdoors and anywhere else, we’re all in play. she remembered back to the time they were on the interstate heading towards a toll booth. her hands wrapped around his meaty member, bobbing her head up and down his cock, licking and kissing it all over as he tried to drive and scrounge up enough change for the toll. he let her continue sucking him as they pulled up to the attendant since he had nothing to be ashamed of.  his cock was quite nice. when annie had measured it one night she read the tape at a hair over 8 inches long and 6 and a half inches around. when greg reached his hand out to give the attendant the change, annie pulled her lips up to the tip, circling it with her tongue and brushed her long blonde hair to the side, knowing the attendant would be able to see the mighty cock she had been gobbling. the attendant, a black lady in her later years, took the change and noticed the wet, glistening cock just as annie had given it a little shake, slapping it against her tongue, showing how big and hard it was in her petite hands. the attendant said nothing but had wide eyes, staring with her mouth slightly agape. greg winked at her as he said thanks and drove away. annie’s vagina warmed a little as she looked back fondly on those days. nowhere was off limits back then and annie wanted that back. badly.

she opened the doors to the gym and was greeted immediately by the warm air of bodies working hard, the smell that came with that as well as the sounds of clanking weights, running feet and classic rock being pumped through the sound system. she paused for a moment to take it all in before she headed to the locker room.  the gym was pretty packed for a wednesday afternoon. most of the bodies there were already far along in their own journeys of self improvement. many of the men were quite fit, some of them even bulging with big arms and chests, repeating their lifts over and over. the women, of which there were only a handful, were all slim and toned with beads of sweat covering them giving them a warm glow. annie admired the tenacity of everyone and it gave her even more inspiration to get her own body to that state.

annie hadn’t heard the door open behind her, but couldn’t help but notice the body bump into hers with enough force to send her tumbling forward and onto the ground. she rolled herself over, sitting on the ground and looked up towards her “assailant“. the light from the glass doors and windows behind the figure in the doorway only gave annie a silhouette to process. the body towering over her was tall. and THICK. she started at the white slip on shoes and moved up the figure’s legs noticing plump calves that curved into mounded thighs with a very clear gap in the crotch. the waist was incredibly small and jutted straight upward before it quickly “v’ed” outward to meet the shoulders, which looked like coconuts. the shoulders sharply jutted inwards and just as quickly outwards, outlining the triceps and biceps, which, again curved in and out revealing the forearms that tapered to the dainty fingers hanging off of them. “wow” annie thought to herself, though she mouthed the word unknowingly.

“who was this big, clumsy brute” annie thought as she could only stare at the marvelous outline looming above her when her thoughts were interrupted.

“oh my god! i’m so sorry! i wasn’t paying attention and totally missed you standing in front of the door!” said a delicate, urgent voice. as the silhouette leaned forward and reached out a hand, the dark figure became lit by the gym lights revealing a soft, beautiful woman’s face. her hair, still lit from the back, was shoulder length and sort of a dirty red color, wisping and flaring outwards towards her taut shoulders, framing her face elegantly. she had long lashes, deep green eyes, a pointed slender nose and lush, plump lips that would make any supermodel jealous.

“are you ok?” asked the fully figured woman.

annie reached her own hand out towards the woman’s as her mouth parted. as annie searched for the woman’s hand, her eyes found it, and immediately veered just past it toward the full, voluptuous breasts hanging from the broad frame leaning over her. her boobs looked soft and inviting, and even hanging from her pectorals, seemed to defy gravity. they weren’t as large as annie’s, but ample enough to be half spilling out of the light green tank top holding them in.

“yeah, no, i’m fine” annie giggled and smiled, “i probably shouldn’t have been hanging out right in front of the door” she said waving a hand in the air.

the hand being offered by the firm body standing over her reached further and grabbed ahold of annie’s hand with a firm yet gentle grip. in one swift motion, the strong woman pulled annie to her feet. the pull was so easy for the woman she had over compensated, and brought annie right up to her chest. annie had noticed her biceps bulging, forming a somewhat sharp peak as she pulled her in before being thrust right into the chest of the chiseled woman, her chin lightly contacting a soft, supple breast on the way up. annie’s other hand instinctually went towards the woman’s abs in order to brace herself. as she touched the woman’s abs she felt granite covered in velvety skin. she looked up at buff beauty standing maybe 6 feet tall, and, slowly as she could without being too awkward, let the hand on her abs fall as she traced her fingers down through the peaks and valleys her abdominals formed.

“hi,” offered the lady, “i’m emma.”

“annie,” was all she could get out. as the last finger left the rock hard abdomen of emma, a tingle coursed down annie’s spine and into her lady parts. “you come here a lot?” joked annie as she laughed the most awkward laugh of her life.

emma smiled wide, almost laughing herself, “can you tell?” she kidded back.  the gaze from emma’s eyes shot through annie’s straight into her soul. “again, annie, i’m so sorry, sometimes i can be a bit of a clutz when i’m in a hurry,” declared emma sincerely. “i’ve got two minutes before my class starts.” she held up her wrist as if to check the time but no watch actually adorned it. “i really gotta go!”

“yeah, no worries! i’m totally fine” annie told emma as she waved her hands back and forth, signaling no more apologies were necessary.

“ok, see you around?” emma asked with sincerity.

“yeah!” annie exclaimed, a little too excitedly, “uh, nice bumping into you!” she again joked, this time managing to hold back any unnatural laughter.

“nice!” emma responded. with that she quickly turned, briskly walking toward the locker room. as she did, annie got a full view of emma’s sculpted back side. her back was a multitude of symmetrical bumps and bulges, clearly defined even under her tight green top, tensing and relaxing with the swaying of her toned, chiseled arms. her hips swayed in time, as her firm and round ass bounced up and down, sending annie into a hypnotic state.

it was only after emma’s disappearance into the locker room that annie snapped out of her trance and realized she needed to change her shoes and throw her own bag into a locker as well. the realization gave annie goosebumps since it meant she might catch another glimpse of emma. 

she quickly made her way there and as she walked through the door, emma was just finishing tying her shoes. she stood bent over the bench with one foot up finishing the last knot. her sculpted buttocks jutted out as she arched her back to stretch and warm herself up a bit. annie couldn’t help but take in the glorious view, slowly walking toward an empty locker opposite emma’s. annie gently bit her lip and found herself gently cupping one of her large breasts, allowing her index finger to graze over the nipple, which was very much erect.

mere seconds later, emma was all set and turned around, noticing annie. this startled annie as she jumped a little, shaken out of her stupor. emma shot a bright warm smile annie’s way, yet said nothing as she moved toward the door, just before leaving annie’s view she gave wink and with that, disappeared through the door. annie closed her eyes and gave both her boobs a good squeeze, holding emma’s image in her mind before shaking her head and opening her eyes remembering she needed to workout as well. that’s why she was here, after all. she quickly changed her shoes and tied her long blonde hair back into a pony tail.

annie headed back out to the main floor and scanned the large room for the treadmills and made her way over to them. as she walked she scanned for emma as well but didn’t spot her. on the back wall were five enourmous floor-to-ceiling window panes giving a clear view to a room with hardwood floors.  inside were a handful of women, one of them being emma.  they were all stretching, presumably getting ready for whatever class was about to begin.  annie watched as they started to spread out in the room, giving each other some space and noticed emma moving to the front of the group, facing the other women.  she wasn’t taking the class, she was leading it.  “of course she is,” thought annie. 

when she reached the treadmills, she noticed they were luckily, perhaps serendipitously, oriented so that she could watch the room while she ran.  annie smiled to herself as she mounted the treadmill and placed her headphones in her ears.  she started with a walk and shortly after began to jog at a decent pace.  her tits and ass bouncing gracefully with each stride as a few of the men, cautiously side eyed her, careful not to get caught watching her breasts rise, hang for a split second, than crash back down.

annie didn’t noticed any eyes on her as she couldn’t take her own eyes off the classroom as emma led the aerobics class.  she would show the other ladies the moves and they would follow.  emma’s moves were effortless and it seemed like she was barely breaking a sweat.  there couldn’t have been an ounce of fat on her as annie could make out all the peaks and valleys of her muscles, even from halfway across the gym. every once in a while, she’d stop her own movements and go over to one of the ladies, correcting their form or clapping next to them and cheering them on. 

before long, the class seemed to be winding down as the ladies gathered their things, some of them standing around chatting.  it was then annie’s stare was finally broken, looking down at the display on her treadmill as it read 2.1 miles.  “hey! not bad” she thought.  she decided that was enough running for today.  the endorphins coursing through her after the run as well as the pride in herself for actually making it to the gym and exercising  gave her a great feeling of pride and accomplishment.  the burn from the workout felt good and she thought maybe she’d go over to the free weights and do some light lifting and try to tone up a bit.  nothing strenuous, just some easy lifting.

as she made her way to the weights, she looked over and noticed all the women were gone from the classroom.  this left her with a slight feeling of disappointment, as she no longer had a beautiful woman to aspire to.  it was as if watching emma work out gave herself some sort of extra lift or energy to keep going.  with a deep sigh, she grabbed two five pound weights and positioned herself in front of a large mirror to watch herself as she started curling the weights, starting with the right arm, then the left.  right arm.  left.  after five reps on each arm she felt her arms start to burn.  she set them down and told herself “its fine.  this is all extra.  i came and did what i wanted to so whatever measly extra reps i can squeeze in is fine.  totally fine.” her pep-talk gave her a enough inspiration to do another five. 

as she turned again to the mirror, she saw emma in the reflection behind her, sauntering toward the free weight rack.  she bent down and grabbed from the bottom row.  annie wasn’t familiar enough with the weights to know how heavy of a weight she grabbed, but she was certain it was much heavier than her own.  emma picked them up with grace and headed toward the mirror landing right next to annie.  as she looked up she noticed annie and smiled, again with a warmth that could melt mountains. 

“lookin’ good, annie” emma stated nonchalantly and so matter of factly it made annie blush immediately.  “you should try arching your back.  makes the lift target your bicep a little more.”

“oh!” annie replied, “yes, thank you.  i mean, i’ll take all the help i can get!”

“here, let me show you,” emma looked forward toward the mirror and then over at annie through the mirror as annie returned the gaze, attentively. she began to arch her back, pushing her perky tits a little further out and taking a bit of a wider stance with her lean, powerful legs. she began to curl the heavy weight, slowly, controlled and most impressively, with ease.

as annie watched the bulge in emma’s bicep seemingly grow with each rep, annie’s lips began to part as her jaw slowly dropped. her arms were magnificent, every part of it clearly defined and each time the barbell rose, the vein that ran the length of her bicep pumped more and more blood, looking like it could burst at any moment. after 20 or so effortless reps, she held the last one up, showing off the massive pump she had achieved. emma, continuing to watch annie watch her, smiled knowing annie was enjoying the view.

emma set the barbells down and stepped closer to annie, “now, your turn,” she said gesturing towards annie. annie blinked to shake herself awake from her trance and nodded. she began to curl her own weights in a bit of a hurried manner. emma stepped behind annie, again meeting her eyes in the mirror, and placed one hand gently on the small of annie’s back and the other underneath annie’s forearm, as if to spot her and aid in the lift. “slowly,” emma coached her softly. the touch on her back sent tingles through annie, arching her back in an almost automatic manner. as she slowed her repetitions, she could feel her biceps being targeted with the movement a little more and looked up to emma in the mirror and smiled.

“very nice!” emma said encouragingly. “a few more sessions like that and you’ll have arms like these!” as she spoke, she lifted both arms into a double bicep pose, flexing nearly every muscle in her body for annie.

annie’s eyes grew wide with awe. the absolute statue of a woman before her was immaculate. muscles popped out that annie didn’t even know existed. the light sheen of emma’s sweat made them all glisten under the lights.

annie laughed sarcastically, “i don’t know about that! gonna take more than a few sessions to obtain literal perfection…” she replied. annie could feel her body tingle and at that moment wanted nothing more than to touch the perfect body before her. she wanted to hang off of her arms. she wanted to jump up and wrap her arms around emma’s shoulders and squeeze with all her might.

emma watched as annie lost herself in awe of her body. “wanna feel?” emma offered as she relaxed the rest of her body and moved one arm closer to annie, still flexing.

annie looked up at emma and smiled embarrassingly. she reached out her hand, placed it on emma’s bicep and gave it a tender squeeze. it was like a rock. a round stone covered in soft flesh. the act sent a charge coursing through annie starting from her fingers, down her arm and into her chest as if emma was charged with electricity. the bolt of sensation danced around her nipples, making them harden, before coursing down through her core and into the lips of her pussy. her eyes closed halfway and rolled upwards as she felt her legs begin to wobble.

annie did her best to shake it off, again meeting emma’s eyes, “woooow! that… that is beyond impressive! i… i…” she stammered, “how long did it take you to get so… buff?”

emma laughed, “a loooong time. years” she smiled, “but i had to start somewhere, you know, just like you’re doing now. you know…if you’d like, maybe we could figure out some sort of schedule that works for both of us and i could maybe guide you along, give you a couple more tips…” she paused and looked deep into annie’s eyes, almost seductively, “and make you feel better than you ever have in your life?”

annie’s jaw began to drop yet again before she quickly turn it into words. “i… i mean, that’s sooo generous of you, but i can’t… i couldn’t ask that of you” she said smiling and ever so slightly shaking her head.

“nonsense, girlfriend!” emma argued, “i’m here at least six days a week anyways and it’d be nice to have your friendly face around! we can push ourselves to new limits together, and, hey, we might even come to like each other.” emma shot another wink at annie.

annie threw her hands in the air, signaling her submission to emma’s suggestion, “honestly, that sounds really great. i could really use someone who knows what their doing to, you know, show me the way.”

“great!” emma stated with excitement.
“now let’s get two more sets in.”

with that settled, the two women continued to work out. with emma pushing and encouraging her, annie kept the weights light and worked on her form while emma plowed through hefty weights as annie watched very intently for proper form, but also to marvel at emma’s picturesque physique.

the two chatted in between sets, trading bits of info ranging from musical tastes to home life. annie explained why she had come to the gym and explained her small, yet achievable goals while emma reassured and supported her. after more exercises than annie thought she could even endure, they politely said goodbyes and agreed to meet again friday morning.

on the car ride home, annie had a chance to process what had just happened. she had felt and even kissed other girls before, back in college, but she had never felt such a strong attraction and magnetism toward another woman as she had with emma. the warmth of her smile, the tenderness with which she spoke, not to mention the pure wonder that was her body all gave off such a radiance to which annie found simply irresistible. friday couldn’t come soon enough.

Forum Saradas

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Annie wants her body back and emma gives it to her
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 12:06:02 am »
A great start.  Looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 05:11:27 am »
Now the growing begins. Would like to read how long it takes to outmuscle emma

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 05:09:57 am »
Oh man! This is exactly the kind of story that's my favorite.  Can't wait to see where it goes.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Annie wants her body back and emma gives it to her

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View