Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575597 Posts in 73200 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:47:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger  (Read 40098 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2023, 12:29:31 pm »
Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

It wasn't for the public.
But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby

Oh my... 😱

I can confirm that the above-described events did happen and were recorded. The location of said recording is unknown at this time.

It's possible that Squeezemebaby may have a grainy, Zapruder-esque recording of the original encounter on the street which led to the meet-up on the mats.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2023, 01:16:58 pm »
Game recognises game.   :thanks:
    SMB, your longevity has me beat.  You were part of the scene from the start but you've stuck around.  When I started out, I had two benchmarks, Tre' and a certain Texas based photog.  They knew every woman worth knowing and those ladies came over to them at shows.  You are and remain the European equivalent. And it can only ever be achieved live and in person.

You are a highly respected master of the craft. Your kind words are truly humbling, and I tip my cap to you, Sir. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2023, 09:30:21 am »
Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

It wasn't for the public.
But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby

Oh my... 😱

I can confirm that the above-described events did happen and were recorded. The location of said recording is unknown at this time.

It's possible that Squeezemebaby may have a grainy, Zapruder-esque recording of the original encounter on the street which led to the meet-up on the mats.

I certainly have that recording, lol. As does the lady. Shall I send it to ya?
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2023, 10:42:36 am »
Looking at her huge muscular thighs I bet nobody can resist at her scissors when she applies 100% of her power. Can anyone tell about their experience with her scissors?

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2023, 08:39:39 pm »
10 yrs ago. I'm holding the camera while Dominique, dressed in a sexy Versace mini dress, wearing at least 9inch heels demolishes and dominates a victim in many ways.

After some brutal squeezing on the couch, she takes the action to the floor. At some point the guy is laying on his back, she sits nearby on her knees and drags his head between her thighs to start squeezing.

Yes, while she is sitting, high heels on, bend legs, on her knees. Squeezing his skull. And he starts screaming it out in pain. I had never seen something like that before. How can she have so much power, to squeeze a skull in that position, with ease, to the point of a person begging for his life. I truly felt at that moment that if she would use full force, that skull would crack in a sec.

Something I'll suerly never forget. Dominique is awesome!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2023, 02:08:20 am »
10 yrs ago. I'm holding the camera while Dominique, dressed in a sexy Versace mini dress, wearing at least 9inch heels demolishes and dominates a victim in many ways.

After some brutal squeezing on the couch, she takes the action to the floor. At some point the guy is laying on his back, she sits nearby on her knees and drags his head between her thighs to start squeezing.

Yes, while she is sitting, high heels on, bend legs, on her knees. Squeezing his skull. And he starts screaming it out in pain. I had never seen something like that before. How can she have so much power, to squeeze a skull in that position, with ease, to the point of a person begging for his life. I truly felt at that moment that if she would use full force, that skull would crack in a sec.

Something I'll suerly never forget. Dominique is awesome!

-Squeezemebaby

I’m 100% convinced she can kill someone with just her legs or bare hands she is that strong

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2023, 05:23:13 pm »
There's always consent involved in session activities, but Dominique remains the only sessioner I've met that I fully think could do whatever she wanted to me no matter how much i fought.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2023, 12:20:03 am »
There's always consent involved in session activities, but Dominique remains the only sessioner I've met that I fully think could do whatever she wanted to me no matter how much i fought.

THAT is exactly the way Fabi made me feel.  It was quite a sobering experience to know that she literally held my life in her hands.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2023, 05:46:01 am »
Looking at her huge muscular thighs I bet nobody can resist at her scissors when she applies 100% of her power. Can anyone tell about their experience with her scissors?
Around the head, probably the 2nd strongest I've felt, on a very long list. She doesn't ever 'need' to go over 70% to get a tap after a few seconds, so you probably won't get her true max even if you ask for it unless you've already spent several hours with her. Also I'm not sure if she's still capable of hitting that level anymore since she seems to have lost some size from when she was at her biggest and scariest* a few years ago.
*a compliment, she was never anything short of super professional and eager to deliver the kind of session I wanted

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2023, 10:00:18 am »

THAT is exactly the way Fabi made me feel.  It was quite a sobering experience to know that she literally held my life in her hands.

That's what I like about her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View