Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572861 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:28:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session girls to break my ribs in a session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session girls to break my ribs in a session  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Session girls to break my ribs in a session
« on: March 22, 2023, 04:00:16 pm »
I'm looking for a session girl who would be ok with and willing to break a few of my ribs in a session. This is apart from KOs. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Session girls to break my ribs in a session
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 04:08:12 pm »
I'm looking for a session girl who would be ok with and willing to break a few of my ribs in a session. This is apart from KOs. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Go to this thread:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=712878.0

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 08:42:11 pm »
While you'll be able to find strong, relatively sadistic wrestlers who will give you a solid beating, I don't think you'll find many who willing willingly (read: intentionally and not accidentally) break your ribs. Too much of a liability.

Do broken ribs happen in a session? Of course, But that is almost always by accident. And besides, do you REALLY want your ribs broken. As a guy who has had ribs cracked before (boxing in an actual competitive and non-fetish setting,) it is absolutely miserable. Don't confuse fantasy for the reality of it.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 06:21:20 am »
Are you sure I had one broken by Ripped Princess, we heard it go during body scissors but boy did that hurt for weeks after! She was a beast though

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 10:28:51 am »
Are you sure I had one broken by Ripped Princess, we heard it go during body scissors but boy did that hurt for weeks after! She was a beast though

Thats what I imagine broken ribs to be like. Thankfully I did not have that happen. Jana is over 90 kg very lean and while not short not tall either. Imagine how much stronger you are at 80 Kg than a 68 kg girl, thats about the strentgh gap between you and Jana if not even more.
She squeezed my ribs lying on the side and made me tap without crossing her ankles. I did want to experience her massive strentgh though. She gave me a bearhug and that drove the air out of me so fast and really hurt my rips. She could have broken my ribs easily in her embrace. I had her scissor both my legs between hers and while she was at it she crushed my upper arms with her hands. My upper arms part of my upper body and the outside of my legs were blue for a couple days. 
She must have crushed your ribs despite trying her best to dial in the strength of her bodyscissor. Which year was your session with her? Her breaking your rips was probably the reason she went a lot easier on mine, lol.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 05:32:51 pm »

Thats what I imagine broken ribs to be like. Thankfully I did not have that happen. Jana is over 90 kg very lean and while not short not tall either. Imagine how much stronger you are at 80 Kg than a 68 kg girl, thats about the strentgh gap between you and Jana if not even more.
She squeezed my ribs lying on the side and made me tap without crossing her ankles. I did want to experience her massive strentgh though. She gave me a bearhug and that drove the air out of me so fast and really hurt my rips. She could have broken my ribs easily in her embrace. I had her scissor both my legs between hers and while she was at it she crushed my upper arms with her hands. My upper arms part of my upper body and the outside of my legs were blue for a couple days. 
She must have crushed your ribs despite trying her best to dial in the strength of her bodyscissor. Which year was your session with her? Her breaking your rips was probably the reason she went a lot easier on mine, lol.

Can’t remember the year now maybe 2009/2010. Always enjoyed meeting her and boy she is very strong, literally helpless against her! I wouldn’t have opted to have a broken rib but did think then and after what the hell could she have done to me, she said it was about 50% effort. One time I met her I was early and she came across angry as she wasn’t ready. Did wonder how that would pan out, wonderful woman, would love for her to session again. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 06:43:54 pm »
Really regret finally meeting Jana in her late 40s, still excellent but I met she was even more amazing 5 years prior.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 08:51:38 pm »
I dunno man, there's a big line between an accident and intentionally breaking ribs. I don't think a signed waiver would protect against this either.

But yea the brutal woman thread is probably your best bet. And I'll always suggest Dominique Danger, but i seriously question if anyone would agree

Online pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2023, 12:53:12 pm »
A broken rib, cracked rib to be more precise, is absolutely something to fear. It takes about a month to heal and the first week is tough. You'll move very carefully, lie down in a specific position and breathe with minimal amplitude, not by choice but by necessity, the pain is too excruciating otherwise. The crack can't heal if it's not immobile, a good example of pain's usefulness.

It happened to me only once, in a session with Brigita in 2011 (talking about the other thread). I remember how her body scissors became progressively more painful to the point where just placing her legs into position around my waist, before any force applied, had me moan. That's when she said I must have a cracked rib, pretty disappointed her toy didn't last longer lol
I initially believed it was the body scissors but she said it was probably the Mae Geri front kicks she had demonstrated minutes earlier, which btw felt like super precise pneumatic jackhammer punches, and she held back a lot. Indeed I never had a cracked rib in many body scissors but it was my first experience with body kicks.

Bottom line - We don't necessarily feel a cracked rib the moment it happens, and the crack opens and hurts progressively. I'm glad I had that experience with her, a champion athlete, and I would really advise going with a session wrestler very knowledgeable and attentive, but yes ... "Fear is a great aphrodisiac".

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2023, 03:34:38 pm »
Jana and me both heard the rib go, she stopped instantly and apologised and check I was ok then we carried on. Talk about not knowing your own strength 😂 was painful for Atleast 6 weeks after she certainly left her mark

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2023, 05:16:24 am »
you really need to think about this. broken rib is incredibly painful and nothing to joke about.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2023, 12:30:53 am »
Club-Q might be the only place that would consider it. They have the most brutal videos I've seen

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2023, 10:54:06 pm »
I've already experienced broken ribs in previous sessions. But that was without me asking the girls to break my ribs.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2023, 09:49:44 am »
after session with british "Emma x."(full name forgotten.is retired ) had quoite much pain in my ribs after hard squezzing
lucky not really broken ...

Offline osher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2023, 10:30:15 am »
after session with british "Emma x."(full name forgotten.is retired ) had quoite much pain in my ribs after hard squezzing
lucky not really broken ...

Emma James aka Storm UK?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session girls to break my ribs in a session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View