Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:40:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  SessionGirls website
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SessionGirls website  (Read 4917 times)

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
SessionGirls website
« on: February 03, 2023, 08:03:07 pm »
Saradas Members,

I have shared thoughts about the SessionGirls website from Saradas recent discussions on here with Jennifer Thomas (the owner of SessionGirls).

As most of us know Jennifer not only runs the SessionGirls website, but she also holds events and continues to travel and do sessions herself which makes her time limited. Jennifer decided to officially bring me on board to make sure I can assist in making sure that the functionality of the SessionGirls site works properly and that the men and the women who use the site feel satisfied with its services.

For those who wonder about my qualifications, I have a long background in the mixed wrestling community where my first session contact was through AMFEM.  I have attended events, including the Arnold and the Olympia.  I have broken bread and had drinks with some of the Saradas “regulars” personally.  Jennifer wants me to be the “male advocate” for the website, which I have been doing for awhile now.

I look forward to making future posts on this thread addressing issues and announcements about SessionGirls.  Again, I have notes from the wb270 and previous SessionGirls threads that I will address.

Jennifer strives for excellence in making sure her role in the mixed wrestling community is beneficial to everyone and I would like to help her achieve that.

V.P. of SessionGirls (just call me “V.P.”)
No matter where  you go, there you are

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: SessionGirls website
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 08:41:54 pm »
Odd you never revealed the association before in that other thread you posted in.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 09:05:02 pm »
Odd you never revealed the association before in that other thread you posted in.

I never revealed anything before as things were "informal". 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 12:59:49 am »

Meaning what? You were undercover?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Online crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 02:11:29 am »

I believe "informal" would mean a smart blazer and pants. Black or white tie would be formal. Jeans would be "casual."

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 04:03:47 am »
Great.

Is there a roadmap of enhancements for the site that can be shared? Are there things to be added we should be excited about? I see there is a new forum on the site with very little usage, any news on that?

I frankly don't care about internal conflict or who said what. I've been a developer for over 20 years, I get it. You have a site and are providing a service both for paid and free users.

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 04:38:03 pm »

No, I would never be undercover as UTR is your domain and I would never want to compete with that.

I was thinking of ways of trying to explain myself earlier, but everything I came up with sounded like I was "bragging", which I did not want it to come across that way.

Does that make sense?   

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 04:39:36 pm »

I believe "informal" would mean a smart blazer and pants. Black or white tie would be formal. Jeans would be "casual."

I am more of a tweed jacket with elbow pads kind of guy than a blazer.  Is that still informal?

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2023, 04:46:53 pm »
Great.

Is there a roadmap of enhancements for the site that can be shared? Are there things to be added we should be excited about? I see there is a new forum on the site with very little usage, any news on that?

I frankly don't care about internal conflict or who said what. I've been a developer for over 20 years, I get it. You have a site and are providing a service both for paid and free users.

Yes, I am crafting future posts and one will address future enhancements that are being worked on.  The SG forum is still being "tweaked".  If anyone has suggestions on what they would like different on the SG Forum, let me know on here.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2023, 10:00:10 pm »
When you said:

I can assist in making sure that the functionality of the SessionGirls site works properly and that the men and the women who use the site feel satisfied with its services.

For those who wonder about my qualifications...

I thought you were going to say:

I've been a developer for over 20 years

IMO, SG/Jen has never really had a PR problem, but the first and most important job of a crisis manager is to convince you there's a crisis. ;)

Best wishes in your new role. I look forward to seeing your contributions over at the other mixed wrestling forum.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2023, 10:58:25 pm »
Just for clarification, are you some kind of media relations person from her? Or are you a person that actually does the SG site maintenance and coding and do you work on any software?   

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2023, 11:31:29 pm »
I am aware there have been a lot of comments about the Male Profile addition to the SessionGirls website.The Male Profile section is meant for use by Session Girls to find potential clients in the cities they may visit and also find potential opponents for video work and connect with Producers. Session Girls can view the entire list of Male profiles when they login to the website.  Session Girls are able to write a review which acts as a reference.  
Men do not have to be verified, or provide any information that they may feel would jeopardize their privacy.  The small fee of $4.99 for the basic profile shows that the guys are genuinely interested in sessions and not just being a "timewaster", which is unfortunately very common to SessionGirls. 

The SessionGirls.com website receives over 143,000 unique visits each month, of which the majority are men (no surprise). 

Jennifer is attempting to monetize the SessionGirls site so she can afford to hire experienced developers to fix issues, improve current features, and develop other beneficial features .  She would also like to hold bigger and better events.

Currently, only Session Girls who wish to post their travel pay a membership fee, which is very minimal. The income from these memberships only allow Jennifer to progress so far. 
Ultimately, Jennifer has a vision to do things that have never been done before within the Mixed Wrestling scene.   She's not the type to offer only the bare minimum.  She likes all the bells and whistles. 

When you view the registration site, you can see the different tiers available at different price points.  Male profiles can include many of the same information of the female profiles to be displayed.  SessionGirls can do a similar search for male profiles that can be done for women.  There is also the opportunity for a discount code to purchase clips from the SessionGirls clip store or full access to all clips.  There is also the opportunity for SessionGirls to leave reviews on males that can be used for those SessionGirls that want “references” as part of their screening process.  Male profiles also have access to a list of "Elite SessionGirls" who offer competitive sessions and have training in wrestling or one of the martial arts.  Elite SessionGirls is not a composite list of SessionGirls who self-report they do competitive sessions, but it is a list of SessionGirls who have gone through a screening process to be considered an Elite SessionGirl.

I hope this helps clarify the addition of why the male profiles category was added.  Jennifer has wanted to add this for many years and it has finally come to fruition.  If it is something you would like to be a part of, please become a male member of SessionGirls if you are not already a member. 

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2023, 11:41:00 pm »
When you said:

I can assist in making sure that the functionality of the SessionGirls site works properly and that the men and the women who use the site feel satisfied with its services.

For those who wonder about my qualifications...

I thought you were going to say:

I've been a developer for over 20 years

IMO, SG/Jen has never really had a PR problem, but the first and most important job of a crisis manager is to convince you there's a crisis. ;)

Best wishes in your new role. I look forward to seeing your contributions over at the other mixed wrestling forum.

I am starting this not in response to a PR "crisis", in fact kind of the opposite.  Who better to get feedback from than veterans in the mixed wrestling community on Saradas who are quite vocal about their likes and dislikes?  With change, who better to get immediate feedback from than actual users?  I am looking at Saradas as a "focus group" for ideas and feedback.   In other words, we are "listening" to what you have to say.  We may not like it at times.  You may not like what changes and additions may be added, but I hope we can have a healthy discourse.  Of course it is 2023 and I may be naive with my thinking, but I am an optimist.

Thank you for the best wishes in my new role. 

Offline rsconj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Sessioner
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2023, 11:49:48 pm »
Just for clarification, are you some kind of media relations person from her? Or are you a person that actually does the SG site maintenance and coding and do you work on any software?

I am NOT the web developer and have nothing to do with coding, software, and site maintenance.

I am more a "generalist" doing a little bit of everything to assist Jennifer.  Some of it might be considered "customer service", which posting on here would be part of that.

Online crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2023, 01:41:31 pm »

I am more of a tweed jacket with elbow pads kind of guy than a blazer.  Is that still informal?

I think you know that a jacket with elbow patches is "work wear." Whether you are a tradesman with a Carhart jacket with functional patches on the elbows (understandable), or a university professor with a tweed jacket and "decorative" elbow patches (ugh), these items are only worn at work. If you are wearing this garment outside of the workplace, you need professional help. Consult a stylist or a life-coach at once.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  SessionGirls website

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View