Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572854 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:05:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olympic Powercouple  (Read 35057 times)

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Olympic Powercouple
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2023, 03:50:04 pm »
I wake up on the first day of my junior year of high school. Word of my transformation and photos of me in the competition has been the talk of my classmates. My gaming friends all laugh as they think female classmates in my grade who gave me no time of day think I am going to change my mind and give them the time of day. I take my shower, get dressed, and head towards Samantha’s room to wake her up.

“Hey Sammy,” I said as I knock on the door before opening it as I doubt she can hear my knocking over the music playing in her room.  “Time for your…” I freeze in place as I am seeing Samantha going through a few yoga poses in just her underwear. Samantha turns, looks at me, and screams. She quickly grabs a book and chucks it at me as I dive into the hallway and scramble to the kitchen. I am quickly putting my lunch into my backpack when I see Samantha standing blocking the way to the elevator.

“What gives you the right to barge in during my yoga time!” She yells. “Be glad I had some clothes on!”

“Aunt Mary told me last night to make sure you are up!” I said being a bit upset at her. I put my backpack on. “Besides, like you said, I can look but can’t touch…” I walk past her. “So how about we don’t talk about it.” Samantha is a bit taken back by my behavior but since the transformation, I think she’s just all bark and no bite. I head to the elevator and go to floor level. I exit the building and use my skateboard to get to school quickly. When I do arrive, I get bombarded by a group of the hottest girls in school. I push my way past them not giving any of them a second with me. “Hey… you guys still up for our next D&D session,” I ask my gaming friends.

“What about…” one friend motions to the group of girls behind me. I look over my shoulder and chuckle.

“They aren’t worth my time…” I spoke. “I want to be with  friends who been with me since day one at school!” The girls gasp and disperse. “I should of done that sooner…”  As we walk through the halls, I notice Morgana exiting the main office.

“Dad,” Morgana says softly. “I don’t want to be here…”

“Then you shouldn’t have broken boy’s nose,” Sergei said. He notices me and my friends. “Look, isn’t that boy trainer and his gaming group.” Morgana turns and smiles.

“I’m guessing you just got enrolled,” I asked. She nods.

“Yeah, I got expelled from my last school,” she said. “But the kid deserved it after he tried to cop a feel of my breasts.” She smiles. “At least I know you guys.” The bell rings and we head to our home room. Morgana turns out to be in the same home room.

“If you want,” I said. “I can show you around at lunch time.” She smiles. Between my improved body and her being the smoking hot new student, we are the talk of the school. Just before lunch, I see a few football players hitting on her. I am about to see if she needs help when she grabs one of the guys by the shoulders and knees him so hard in the groin.

“You are a sick man to think I would be willing to fuck you after meeting you for the first time!” She yells loudly so everyone within earshot can hear. She walks over to me and chuckles, “I could see you were ready to pounce so I made sure you weren’t needed.” We head to the cafeteria and I’m still comprehending what she did. “I might have dabbled in a bit of karate when I was younger.”

“Remind me to never piss you off,” I said. She laughs.

“Don’t worry… Your looks would make up for your foolish behavior,” She says with a smirk. We get done with our lunches and I show her around the school. “So, I hear you have become quite popular due to your growth spurt.”

“Yeah…” I said. “I’ve lost track of how many notes or texts I have gotten…” I sigh. “But most of the girls just view me more than eye candy. I want someone notice the real me and not the hunky exterior.” Morgana nods.

“Makes sense…” she said. “I was the chubby kid growing up but on my 14th birthday, I said enough and researched as much as I could in fitness. You can say I accomplished my goal.” I nod in agreement. The rest of school is boring due to it being the first time. When school is over, I race to IronWorkz Gym for my after school job. A few of other workers ask if I got all the attention due to my transformation. I pull out my phone to show some of the texts I got, which I am wondering how some of the girls got my number as I haven’t talked to some.

“It will be an interesting year…” I said. I spend a little time after work talking to figure out the plans for my next competition and my desire to compete in teenage bodybuilding category. I have dinner with my family and we are watching professional wrestling. I chuckle at the absurd storylines but enjoy seeing the female wrestlers in the revealing outfits. The first week of school, I have coaches from every sport try to get me to try out. I decide to give it and shot and boy, it was funny for those who were watching and a bit embarrassing for me. I might have an athletic looking body but I didn’t have the talent. I join the weightlifting club because of course, any additional time lifting weights and using my knowledge to help others I enjoy. I feel that everywhere I go, all eyes are always on me due to my physique.

---------------------------------

I chuckle as I notice almost every gal in the pool are looking at me as I remove my robe to show off my impressive physique and my custom made speedo. I walk across the pool area and hear a few cat calls and some whistles. I drop the clothes onto a spare chair in the cabana and watch Morgana rub sunscreen all over her body.

“I don’t know why they are so shocked at seeing us like this,” Morgana says with a smile. “It’s not like we haven’t posed before with little to no clothing on.” I chuckle as with Morgana, the bigger she got, the less clothing she liked to wear to the point we have a rule of no clothing when we have no guests at our place.

“I think they are impressed that we are still in peak contest shape,” I smile as I go into a lat spread to show off to the pool crowd. I can hear a few faint moans. We are laying in our cabana watching what is going on: we notice a few photoshoots, a couple interviews, and a couple groups doing an impromptu pose down. “I’m glad that everyone has gotten smart to not bother us after a competition.” Morgana chuckles.

“I think you lifting up that annoying photographer and dangling over the railing last year helped with us having our space,” Morgana says. I roll my eyes.

“That twerp kept asking questions that were inappropriate and I needed to show him a lesson,” I said. “Besides, he would of fell into the pool that was underneath.” We are relaxing in our cabana chairs and watch over everything, like we are a bodybuilding king and queen watching everyone compete for our attention.

“I love seeing all the males and some females trying to get me to watch them,” Morgana says as she licks her lips. “However, there is only one man who can…” She looks at me, and her eyes go from my chest to my abs and lastly to the bulge in my speedo. “Please me and I know won’t break when I am in the mood to be aggressive.” I smile as she takes an ice cube from her drink and slowly slides the ice cube down her breasts and abs. She is faithful to me but enjoys getting other guys and gals turned on. It gives her a sense of superiority making anyone want her.

“Dear,” I said. “Don’t get everyone too wound up… Remember, we have that college football game we are special guests tonight.” Morgana looks disgusted.

“Ugh…” She says with an annoying look. “I hate that barbaric sport. Those football players think they are the big man on campus.” I see her closing her eyes and fondling her breasts. “I bet you could obliterate them just like you did to our high school team years ago…” I smile as I know she enjoyed seeing me destroy those players during my sophomore year of high school.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2023, 03:50:04 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2023, 05:46:51 pm »
Thank you for another great chapter

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2023, 02:09:13 pm »
Me joining the weightlifting club at school helped drive up membership. I enjoy the school’s weight room. It is not as big as IronWorkz Gym but it’s enough to help me workout. I help out other weightlifting club members (which includes my gaming friends) develop workout plans and help with improving the group.

The weightlifting club notices that the cheerleaders always plan their runs on the treadmills during our club workouts. I won’t argue at seeing some of the hottest girls in school running in place. I know Morgana tried to join the cheerleaders but was rejected for some stupid reason, my guess was she was better than the girls currently in the cheerleading squad and they didn’t want to be out-staged by a rookie. After that, she quit gymnastics and focused on swimming as she wanted to be great in one sport and not okay in two.

“Don’t you get annoyed at the cheerleaders asking you out on a date,” one of my gaming friends, Timothy, asks as I help rack a weight for the bench press.

“Yes and no,” I said. “Yes, it does get annoying as I can see them viewing me more as arm candy… but no, as I am enjoying the flirting, pictures, and texts. Gets me experience for when I try…”

“To ask Morgana out?” Another gaming friend, Andrew, asks. I look at him. “Oh please… we can all see that you like her. However, you are too afraid to move beyond friends.”

“It’s complicated…” I said as I do my set. “I do like her… but I can’t tell if she likes me for me or…” I look at the cheerleaders who are blowing kisses at me. “Is she just like the cheerleaders: view me as arm candy.”

“We aren’t lucky with dating,” Timothy says. “However, you don’t see the way Morgana looks at you like we do. It’s not lust but joy and happiness.” Andrew nods.

“Just don’t wait too long otherwise she might think you aren’t interested,” Timothy says. I thank my friends for their advice. After the workout session, I take a shower in the guy’s locker room, and when I leave the head cheerleader Charlotte was standing there.

“Hey Anthony…” Charlotte says. “I can’t believe how big you gotten over the summer.” I let out a groan as it seems like I hear the same line about how much I grew over the summer and it’s getting annoying.

“How about you try again with something original,” I say as I cross my arms over my chest. “Because I’ve heard that line… 3 times this week already.” Charlotte giggles. I enjoy seeing her breasts slightly bounce under her shirt.

“Hmmm… how about this, I’m quite impressed on how strong you have gotten…” She steps forward and feels my arm. “I was wondering if you would be interested in a pool party I’m hosting this weekend.” I look at her.

“What about Jack?” I asked. Charlotte and Jack have been together since freshman year due to him beating the quarterback of the football team and her being the hottest cheerleader.

“He and I are on a break,” Charlotte says. “Apparently he has eye on some trashy skank who is a new student… some blonde hair bimbo who thinks she can mess up the cheerleading dynamic…” She slides her hand under my shirt to feel my abs. “So, I got my eye on you…”

“So in other words,” I said. “To make him jealous?” Charlotte nods as she tries to give me a kiss but I stop her. “Meet me at the soccer field in 10 minutes and I will really show how much more of a man I am.” Charlotte smiles and runs off. I meet up with my gaming friends and tell them what happened. We are all laughing as the sprinklers go off as Charlotte is standing there soaking wet.

The sudden splash of water on me breaks me out of my daydream. I get up and stretch. I notice that Morgana is not in her lounge chair. I scan the pool area and find her talking with someone. I walk over to them and give Morgana a kiss.

“Hey hun…” Morgana said. “You looked so peaceful napping that I didn’t want to wake you up. However, I am glad you did… as I ran into Charlotte, an old classmate of ours.” I turn and look at Charlotte. She is quite fit with clearly some plastic surgery done. “She was here for…” It looks like she is drawing a blank.

“It’s okay…” Charlotte said. “I was boring you with business talk. I am the social media representative for Iron Goddesses Magazine and I was trying to see if Morgana here would do a photoshoot for us.” I look at Morgana and there is a look of concern. “I was also hoping I could get her to do an article on intimacy as a bodybuilder.”

“I think she needs some time to think about it,” I said. “Give us your card and she will call you later.” Charlotte hands her business card to Morgana and walks away. The moment, Charlotte leaves our line of sight, I look at her, “Wow, you took that quite…”

“That conceited uptight bitch thinks I’m going to do an interview!” Morgana says with anger in her voice. “As if I am going to tell anything about what I do to please you in the bedroom…” She chuckles. “Those are my secrets as the world doesn’t need to know how often we go at it… or how long… or what it does for our workouts.”

“Then don’t do it,” I said. “Explain that you want to keep those details private and they need to accept that.” I sigh. “It’s not like the world has seen us in the bedroom.” Morgana looks at me and laughs.

“I think I have lost track on how many times people have asked for a sequel,” she says as she kisses me while caressing my chest. “However, she won’t get me for a photoshoot or an interview because she never apologize for all the times she caused trouble for both of us in high school and in college.” I sigh as I do remember she was trouble for us, especially in high school.

A few days after Charlotte trying and failing to flirt, I am waiting for Morgana at IronWorkz gym for a workout. As we workout, I notice a few bruises on her arm and ask what happened

“Nothing that concerns you,” she says quite coldly.

“Sorry for asking…” I said. “I was only being concerned.” Morgana sighs.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I’ve been dealing with some… things… and I am perfectly fine.” She declines out customary protein shakes after our workout at the smoothie shop. Our group of friends notice she is acting distant. I decide to wait after school and talk to her after swim practice since Morgana is on the swim team. I walk over to the girl’s locker room and I over hear voice.

“Listen here…” a guy’s voice says. “I’m not asking this time. You will go out on a date and I won’t take a no for an answer.”

“Then how about this,” Morgana says. I hear a grunt and the I hear someone get slammed into a wall.

“Hold her!” The guy’s voice says. “This bitch needs to be taught a lesson.” I follow the voice and find Morgana being restrained by four of Jack’s cronies/football team members and Jack is ripping Morgana’s shirt.

“Hey!” I step into the room and drop my backpack. “Leave her alone.” The guys let go of Morgana who collapses onto a heap and is sobbing.

“Look here,” Jack says. “It’s the frail freak…” I curl my hands into fists. “You think you are hot shit since your change but I know you are just weak and worthless.” I look at the five guys and smiles.

“How about this? You leave and stop bothering Morganaz… and I won’t tell the principal.” The guys laugh.

“We are the star players in the football team,” Jack says. “We won’t get punished… So we will go with our option, we beat you up until you are unconscious.” The four goons quickly rush me and hold me. Jack walks in and gets ready to punch my stomach. I tense my abs as Jack throws the punch. “Oww!” Jack wails as the punch breaks his hand. I headbutt Jack and he falls down.

“Then option three is I lay the Smackdown to the point you all are in the hospital,” I said. I go all out and use my boxing and karate skills to beat them. I didn’t realize one of them tried to use a wooden chair and it shattered on my back, but I was filled with so much rage and adrenaline that I didn’t pay attention. When the dust has cleared, I walk over to Morgana and touch her shoulder. She instinctively punched me hard in the groin and I fall to my knees. “Ooof!” Morgana opens her eyes and sees me.

“Anthony!” she wraps her arms around me and starts crying. “Those assholes have been harassing me and wouldn’t stop. That’s why I have bruises.” I rub her back

“It’s okay…” I said. “Besides, I’m going to be the one suspended since they are on the football team… but I think they got the worse end of…” Morgana gives me a long kiss “what happened…” she blushes deeply. I hand her a sweatshirt to replace her torn shirt and we leave. Of course, the next day I am informed that I am suspended for a month due to the fight, but it gets shortened to a week after Morgana’s testimony saying I didn’t initiated the fight. I spend the whole week cleaning the penthouse from top to bottom and did extra shifts at the gym. One day after school, Andrew comes to the gym.

“Charlotte has been saying you attacked her and is trying to get your suspended for longer!” Andrew says.

“WHAT!?!?!” I yelled. Andrew tells me the story that Charlotte has been telling. When he’s done, I bust up laughing. “Dude, I have proof to show she’s lying.” I pull out my phone and show pictures and video of our gaming marathon that happened the same day Charlotte claims I assaulted her. When the principal and police officers arrive, my friends testimony, the pictures, and video clear me. When I return back to school, Morgana rushes to me and gives me a big hug and a soft kiss.

Morgana is making out with me after she won the impromptu arm wrestling contest that broke out pool side. She smacks my ass and with a smirk says, “I hope you are ready for after the game as I play to score multiple times.” We go back to our suite to change. I am wearing an American Bodybuilding College football jersey with a pair of blue jeans while Morgana is wearing a dress has a plunging neckline and that clings to her body to show her sexy curves.

“Why do you tease me so,” I say as I wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her neck.

“Because I am hoping to get your mind on me and not the game,” she says. “Besides no cheerleader can compare to me.” I chuckle as I fantasize her in a cheerleader outfit. “Although, you would enjoy what I have under this dress more than a cheerleader outfit.” She smiles as she flexes her arms then does a few slow pec bounces. “I bet if I had an outfit like this on our first prom, maybe I wouldn’t have had to wait a year longer to finally get you in bed…” She winks as she leaves me in the bathroom. I get undressed to take a long cold shower to cool down and as the water cascades down my body, I am thinking of our junior prom.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2023, 04:46:22 pm »
Fantastic stuff K+

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2023, 05:41:57 pm »
After saving Morgana from Jack and his cronies, a few things happened at school. The football team’s season was a lot better Jack and his cronies demanding all the attention, and the football team actually had a winning season. Charlotte tried to convince the cheerleaders to change their cardio workout day, but was rejected and kicked out of the head spot. All the girls flirting at me was declined seriously which was both a blessing and a curse (as I did use it to help improve my flirting with Morgana). Lastly, Morgana changed her workouts so she could get stronger so no one would ever do that to her.

After winter break, the gaming group comes up with an idea to go to prom as a group and not worry about finding dates since we are an equal group of guys to gals. Morgana was out of school that day the plan was conceived, so I walk up to her locker the next morning.

“Morgana,” I said. She turns around and smiles. “The gang is planning on going to prom as a group and everyone was already matched up except for…”

“You and I,” she says. She giggles as she can clearly see that our friends trying to set us up. “You know I have had a few guys ask me to prom…” I look a bit dejected but she laughs. “I’ve told them no as I am waiting for someone special to ask…” I notice she is playing with her hair while looking at me.

“Well, in that case,” I said as I pull a flower from behind my back. “Will you go to prom with me?” Morgana takes the flower and smiles.

“Of course,” she says. “And I want you to put more work in the weight room as I want you to be the hottest guy in a tux there.” I groan as I hate suits and tuxes as it restrict my muscles. “But don’t worry… I will putting extra work to as I got a dress that you will enjoy…” Everyone is excited for prom. Morgana and I are wearing sweats more as we don’t want the other to see our hard work until prom.

“Today’s the day,” Samantha says as I am laying out my rental tux. “Your junior prom… excited?”

“Nervous more like it,” I said. Samantha walks in and sits at my desk chair. “I have been working out and making sure my diet is on point as I want to look…”

“Like you are getting ready to compete?” Samantha says. “Trust me, Morgana is lucky to have you as a date… and have you thought about after prom?” She smiles as I shake my head no. “Then, let me give you a tip: let her decide how far she is willing to go.” I give Samantha a hug and I swear I feel her grope my ass during the hug. I put on my tux and head to the main floor as my Aunt and Uncle have a limo waiting for me to pick up Morgana and my friends. Morgana is the last person to be picked up. I am really nervous as I knock on the door.

“Hello!” I said to Sergei when he opens the door. “Is Morgana ready?” I get pulled into the room. My friends are watching in the limo and am betting on how long I am going to be questioned by him. For about 10 minutes, I am answering his questions on where we are going before prom (a fancy steakhouse), how long the prom is, if I am going to be handsy with Morgana and our plans after prom (a rented lakeside cabin).

“Dad!” Morgana says. “He’s not a criminal… he’s my date…” I turn to look at her and she is stunning. I can see her eyeing me up and down as my tux makes me look bigger than normal.Her dress is a bit revealing with a cut up her sides and it showing a little cleavage but not too much. I stand up and give her a corsage. We leave the house and enter the limo. On the drive for dinner, one of the girls asks who is paying for all of this.

“My parents left detailed instructions in their will to set aside money for important events like prom,” I said quietly. “Also, my aunt and uncle contributed too… so it’s all on them.” Everyone agrees to do something special for them later. We head to the steakhouse restaurant and have a great meal. Our group enters the prom thinking we are amazing. During one slow dance, I take Morgana and we dance on the dance floor.

“Anthony?” She asks. I look at her. “I’ve been trying to find the right words to say this but…” She lets out a sigh. “I know you are concerned about if I like you for your physique and not all of you…” I look a bit shocked. “Blame the girls rumor mill on me finding out…” I slightly chuckle. “And I know I can be a bit cold and sometimes stubborn… and most guys just focus on my boobs and my…” I can see she’s nervous too so I pull her close and give her a long kiss. When I break the kiss, she punches me in the shoulder. “Really? Kiss me at that moment.”

“Did I ruin the moment?” I asked embarrassingly. Morgana smiles before she pulls me in for another kiss. “So does this mean?” Morgana chuckles.

“For a muscular geek,” she says. “You are so clueless when it comes to dating. Yes, I want to go out with you… and I don’t mean workouts… I mean actual dates.” I look over at our friends who are cheering and applauding to see us finally progressing our relationship. Prom gets done and we go to our after prom party at my family’s lake side cabin. The guys and I try to be gentlemen and split the cabin so the guys share bedrooms and girls share other bedrooms. However, the girls agree each couple should share a room. Everyone goes to their room to put on their swimsuits so we can use the hot tub.

“Ummm…” I said to Morgana as I am changing in the bathroom. “Maybe I shouldn’t go out…”

“I don’t see why the gang would…” she says as she opens the bathroom door and is stunned at what she’s seeing. My physique is clearly almost bodybuilder like and there is a bulge in my swim trunks. “Whoa! Who is this hunk and when did he replace Anthony…” I look at her and licks my lips at seeing her revealing bikini. Morgana shakes her head clearing the naughty thoughts from her head. “Ummm, I can see why… Do I need to give you a moment alone?” I nod as I blush. Morgana gives me a kiss and whispers “Just fantasize about me pleasing you…” She leaves the bathroom and I go take off my swims trunks and take a cold shower while fantasizing about pleasing her after an intense workout.

My concentration during my shower is broken as I hear the shower curtain pull open and sense someone stepping into the shower. Morgana’s gentle touch is caressing my arms then abs.

“You seriously thought I would let you be knowing you were probably going to please yourself due to my teasing…” Morgana whispers into my ear. Her hands go lower and she is stroking my cock. “Oh my, all the naughty talk today really got you really hard.” I am letting out deep grunts as she is stroking me. I place my hands on the shower wall and let out a moan as I release.

“My turn…” I said with a slight growl as I turn around and quickly pin her to the shower wall. Morgana is naked and I can see her nipples are very hard. I kiss her neck and breasts while my hands are caressing her all over.

“Yes!” She moans. “I always love your touch on my body!” I grab her ass, lift her up with ease, and kiss her 10 pack abs. I can feel her body shiver in my arms. I place her back down and she kisses me all over my lips, neck, and chest. Our passionate make out session has made us forget about the confined space of the shower and we tumble onto the floor. Morgana pins me to the bathroom floor and says, “I can’t wait any longer…” She climbs on top of me and smiles “Be prepared for this cowgirl to rock this bull of a cock…” She proceeds to bounce up and down on my cock as my hands are caressing her breasts and tugging her nipples. She is throwing her head back screaming as I am pulsing and throbbing inside her. She gets losses in the sensations that I am able to roll over so now she is on her back looking up at me. “Not…” I trust hard and she gasps. “Fair!”

“All is fair in love and war…” I said as now I pin her arms dow as I am thrusting hard and deep inside her. Morgana digs her nails up and down my back. We keep rolling around in the bathroom floor for about 20 minutes before we both get tired. We climb off the floor and take a quick rinse to clean ourselves off before getting dressed. We take a limo to the American Bodybuilding College versus University of Nevada- Las Vegas football game. We past by a billboard for the Teenage Strength and Conditioning Summer Camp which has a picture of me shirtless doing bicep curls with the caption of “The greatest Mr. Olympia trained here, you should too”.

Morgana sighs as she looks at the billboard, “Oh hun… that reminds of the summer you were away before our senior year of high school…”

After prom, my relationship went through this strange transformation. At school, we were always holding hands or stealing a kiss when we could. With our friends, we are a bit reserved since we are the only couple in the group. However, when it comes to the gym, Morgana and I push each other even harder. I enjoy seeing her sweaty body after a workout and I have fantasized of being in the shower with her. We both agreed to wait until our 18th birthdays before we go further.

“I hate that I have to miss the summer for Swimming Camp,” Morgana says as we are watching a movie at the movie room in my family’s penthouse. I give her a peck on the cheek.

“Just as much as I hate being cross country at the Teenage Strength and Conditioning Summer Camp…” I said with a frown.

“As long as you don’t get hands with any of the counselors,” Morgana says as she slides her hands under my shirt and caresses my chest. “Because I’m the only one who can touch this.” I chuckle.

“Nope… you are the only one for me,” I said. “Now, just to lax on your workouts as we have that competition at the end of summer” Morgana nods.

“As long as you don’t lax on your workouts too,” she says. “You need the win for your college application.” We spend as much time as we can before I have to go cross country for Summer Camp as I am a counselor this year. My aunt and uncle get me a first class ticket so I can relax in privacy. When I arrive, I get to the cabin I will be the counselor for and unpack. I smile as I see an envelope with my name written on it. I open it up and read the letter Morgana wrote and smile as she enclosed a picture of her in a bikini.

When my cabin campers, I introduce myself as their counselor. My cabin contains current and upcoming teenage bodybuilders. They are excited to have me as their counselor. I explain to the guys that my job is to make sure they excel at camp and they leave better than they arrived. One night as we are winding down, the campers and myself get to know each other and we are sharing pictures of the girl waiting for us. They all agree that Morgana is smoking hot and I’m super lucky.

I’m able to talk to Morgana every Sunday for a little bit. We talk about camp and how it’s going. It usually ends with one of us getting the other wound up and then hang up. There have been a few nights I had to swim laps to cool down. The female counselors all enjoy my nightly swims as they get to see me shirtless.

Thanks to my campers and learning from them, I gain 20 pounds of muscle over the summer along with developing a confidence while posing. I have to leave a night early from camp so I can compete in a teen bodybuilding competition at home. I get to my hotel and swim in the pool. I didn’t realize Morgana saw me swimming but she know it was me. She texted me saying “I think I saw your biggest threat and he was swimming laps with no breaks!”

The morning of the competition arrives and I wake up early to do some yoga in just my boxers when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and smiles when I see Morgana standing when I look through the peephole.

“One second!” I quickly unlock the door and quickly jump into the bathroom and shut the door. Morgana walks in and enters the hotel room.

“Anthony?” she asks. I can hear her sit on the bed

“Just give me a second!” I said as I am putting on a posing oil on my muscles. I smiles as I flex my muscles to get them pumped. “Are you ready for…” I step out into the room and see Morgana laying across the bed in her posing suit. She has clearly put the work in and she has a very toned frame. She looks at me and her jaw drops.

“Mmmm… why tease a gal like this…” she says as she is eyeing me in my posing suit. She stands up and walks over to me, and while gently caress my chest, she kisses me. I flex my pecs and I hear her yelp in surprise. “Now, my hunk… go on stage and prove to those judges what I know: You are going to surpass your parents as professional bodybuilders.” We go to the competition arena. I am thrown off my game when a professional teenage bodybuilder makes a surprise entrance so I get second place. The first place winner gives me compliments and the judges give me high praise and tell me to keep at it and I should become a pro soon. Morgana gets 3rd place in the teenage fitness competition. We celebrate our awards with a long makeout session in the hot tub.

The elevator doors open which stop our passionate kiss, Morgana and I get to the skybox which the various current Mr. And Ms. Olympia winners are watching the football game. Most of them are American Bodybuilding College Alumni so we are more focused on catching up than watching the game as the American Bodybuilding College Olympians are crushing the UNLV Rebels by 42 to 0 at halftime.

I am chatting it up with the other male Olympia winners while Morgana is talking with the other female Olympia Winners. The jumbo screen is showing all of us and a few of the other guys take off their shirts and are posing. I can tell they are drunk. They go to the ladies and Morgana flashes the crowd while doing a pec flex and I am doing a spit take from what I was drinking. The crowd roars with approval.

“Gotta give the fans something entertaining,” she says as we are sitting down and enjoying the second half of the game. By the end of the 3rd quarter, it’s 63 to 0 and the Olympians are putting in 2nd and 3rd string players. I smile as I remember working with some of those players in the strength conditioning when I was an upperclassman in college. One of the female Olympia champions want to hear the story of the first time I was on campus. I smiled as I start telling the story.

The first month of senior year, the advisor for the weightlifting club was able to get a special campus tour to American Bodybuilding College. The club was excited as that college was the place for young bodybuilders to push themselves to the next level if they wanted a career in sports or sports medicine. We fly cross country to California as the college is close to Muscle Beach. I am a bit depressed on the flight as I got another rejection letter from the college last month and worry that my chances of getting accepted isn’t going to happen.

“Hun…” Morgana says as she gently squeezes my hand as I’m looking out the window. “It’s going to be okay… you have placed in the top 5 of your past 4 competitions, multiple state records in weightlifting, your strength and conditioning program has helped the football team win the state title, and just named teenage amateur bodybuilder of the year by Flex Magazine.” Morgana slides her hand up my arm. “And you turned our group of friends into the fittest group of highest schoolers ever and…” She leans in, softly kisses my cheek, and whispers, “You got a smoking hot girlfriend who can’t wait to rock your world when we turn 18.” I blush a deep shade of red. The plane lands and we are taken by shuttle to American Bodybuilding College.

“Welcome to the prestigious American Bodybuilding College,” the tour guide says when arrive. “The place for future athletes and the best in sports medicine for this generation and beyond.” As we are walking through, I notice a good section of the student body is wearing sweats and I ask the guide. “It’s either they are hiding their look for various final exams or the campus Hot Body competition.” I notice a group of college girls looking at our group (and mainly me) quite intensely. Morgana notices it and she gives me a long kiss to show that I’m taken.

Our tour next takes us to the cafeteria. “Our cafeteria has received the title of “Fittest Cafeteria Choices” for 10 years in a row by the NCAA.” All the food selections are the healthiest possible. I am scanning the cafeteria and noticing some of the college guys are sizing me up.

“Next, is the state of the art Fitness and Student Center,” our guide says. The Center is almost a quarter of the campus. “Our gym is the most state of the art weight lifting equipment and has helped start the careers of countless Olympians, Professional athletes, action movie stars, and of course various Mr. And Ms. Olympians.” As we walk through the center and I am realizing it is setup like my family’s bodybuilding Mecca back home. As we walk through the weight room, we are hearing a few cat calls and comments directed at Morgana. I try to ignore them.

“I wouldn’t mind getting under her sweats and show her a really good time,” one guy says. I walk over to them.

“How about you show the lady some manners,” I said. One of the guys stands up and he’s just as tall as me.

“Make us,” he says. “As you are talking to the top college bodybuilder in the state of California… and who do you think you are?” I chuckle.

“Well,” I said as I puff out my chest. “I was just named the Teenage Amateur Bodybuilder of the year… and I will not have you disrespecting my girl.” The other guys back way.

“Hey, Zeke,” one of the other guys said. “I think you should back off… He’s just…”

“A wannabe who thinks he can be just as good as mommy and daddy,” Zeke says. “I had to work to where I am where you probably used your parents stash of steroids that were left after their death.” I bite my lips and take a deep breath. The tour guide tries to calm the situation down but I’m furious.

“How about this…” I said. “I challenge you to a mini competition… best of 5 exercises, Whomever lifts the mosts wins… if you win, I give up my application for the college… and if I win, you have to admit on your social media that a high schooler is superior to you.” Zeke laughs in my face.

“Your loss,” he says. “First bicep curls…” Zeke walks over and takes a pair of 75 pounds and does a full set. “Your turn…” I take off my sweatshirt and sweatpants to reveal my workout attire. Everyone in the gym stops and looks at me as I hand my sweats to Morgana.

“Normally,” she says. “I wouldn’t want you to do this but…” she looks over at Zeke then back at me. “He needs to be taught a lesson: show him no mercy…” I nod as I head to the weights and pick up 90 pounds and do two sets with little rest. The whole gym is watching the mini contest.

“Loser chooses next,” I said. My friendly demeanor is gone as my focus is to not just win but show complete dominance.

“Chest press,” Zeke says as his lifting partners put 235 on the bar and he nearly completes a set. A couple of my friends add more weight til 280 is on the bar and I do nearly two sets.

“It looks like you aren’t doing so well,” I said as I get up and flex my chest. I hear a few moans from a few college girls. “Last chance: apologize… or eat your words.”

“Squats!” Zeke yells as his friends put 290 pounds and he squats a full set, somewhat sloppy. My friends all laugh as they know I have already won as they put 325 on the bar. I lift complete two full sets. Zeke tries to throw a punch as
I rack the weight but I catch it.

“Seriously a cheap shot?” I said. “Well, since you wanted to fight dirty.” I squeeze hard that I break Zeke’s hand. “An eye for an eye.” Zeke is screaming as his hand is broken. “And I think there is video of my dominance probably on social media so I hope you learn to respect women as if I ever hear you talking trash to any woman, I will break more bones…” Zeke and his lifting buddies leave. Morgana runs to my side and gives me a long kiss.

“Excuse me,” someone says which interrupts our kiss. “I am Professor Steel of the Bodybuilding Program. If I am looking at our records…” he is looking down at his tablet. “You have been rejected twice to our college… is that true?” I nod my head. “Well, seeing how you defeated the college’s Mr. Hot Body… beat his lifts by a good margin… and I see an update of your accomplishments, I am recommending to the selection board for you to be accepted to our college along with a full scholarship.” My friends all cheer as they knew how much it means to me.

“Thank you,” I said. Professor Steel hands me his business card.

“If you have not heard anything in a couple weeks, please call me…” he says. “As a young man with talents as yours and bloodline should be here.” I take the card and thank him.

“I got back home and got an acceptance letter within a couple days,” I said with a smile. The game is over and the American Bodybuilding College destroyed UNLV 84 to 0. A few of the other Olympia winners are planning to go to Steel Sirens then to a a strip club. “Thanks for the offer but…”

“We would like to come!” Morgana said. I look at her confused. “Hun, we have been in contest prep for months and I really want to let me hair down.” I chuckle as she was right.

“Just promise me you won’t drink too much so you don’t appear on the fitness celebrity blogs…” I say as I am remembering last year and we got so drunk that she actually took her clothes off and was walking the strip in her posing suit. Morgana rolls her eyes in annoyance. As we are in the elevator, the Ms. Fitness and Bikini Olympias are being very touchy as they are caressing all over my body. I look over at Morgana.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “They asked me before… Both of them kept asking questions so I told them that I give them free reign to touch your muscles.” We leave the elevator and head to our limo. As we climb into the limo, we are making out as feeling our impressive physiques. “You know… I think I have my Steel Sirens waitress outfit. Maybe I can wear that… I always know that me wearing that always got you wound up.” I chuckle as I visualize seeing her in that outfit… especially the very first time.

I was jumping for joy when I got my acceptance letter to American Bodybuilding College along with the notice of my full scholarship. My gaming/workout buddies are trying to figure out on where to celebrate. One of them brings up going to Brawny Babes.

“It is like Hooters,” one of the guys says. “But instead of big tits, tiny waists, and curvy asses… It’s fit bodies!” Another mentions that anyone who brings an acceptance letter to American Bodybuilding College gets their meal free. Thankfully it’s a short walk from the school, so we plan it after  our next D&D session.

“Sorry,” Morgana says as I tell her the plan but I omit which restaurant we were going to. “I can’t make it as I have to work… but I will make it up to you…” When we do get there, we are all watching the various waitresses (which vary from bikini girls, fitness models, cross fitters, physique competitors, to bodybuilders) wearing very revealing sports bras and very tight shorts. We are taken to our table. One of the girls walks up to the table.

“Welcome to Brawny Babes!” The server says. “My name is Megan and I want to inform you that a rookie server will be taking your order and I will be assisting. Please be respectful to her and what’s the reason for coming today?” My friends mention my acceptance letter. “Congratulations! Oh look, here’s your rookie server now.”

“Hello…” a somewhat familiar voice says. “Welcome to Brawny… OH MY GOD!!!” I turn and see Morgana standing there in her waitress outfit. All of us at the table are stunned as Morgana never wears anything this revealing. Morgana stands there a bit frozen but she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She forces a smile. “Welcome to Brawny Babes! My name is Ana and what brings you all in today?” As I mention the acceptance letter, she walks over to me and caress my arm. “Well, I would hope big strong hunk like you would be going to that college.” We order our drinks and start asking each other if we knew Morgana worked here.

“I am so dead…” I said as I know Morgana gets jealous when she sees me looking at other girls. Megan is helping Morgana with taking our order. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. When I exit the bathroom, Morgana is standing in the hallway with her arms crossed and looking a bit upset. “Sweetie, why didn’t you tell me you worked here.”

“Because I didn’t want you or anyone else from the gang to come here,” she said. “But it looks like everyone knows. Just promise me to not tell my dad… he think I’m working elsewhere.” I nod. She points to the poster behind her showing the restaurant’s calendar for special themed days. “Yes… I will have to dress up on those days…” I think about it.

“As long as you don’t make me work extra hard for looking a the other girls…” Morgana chuckles.

“It just tell me what I need to work on,” she says. “I’ve seen you stare at Megan’s tits, April’s arms and abs, Lisa’s legs, and Beth’s booty…” I blush deeply. “I’ve told the girls that you are my man… and there is a rule of no flirting with no other girl’s man.” I return back to the table and enjoy the meal with the gang. I leave an larger tip before we leave. A few hours later as I am winding down for bed, I get a notification on my phone of Morgana sending a picture of her in her Brawny Beauties outfit with a text saying: Bet you enjoy me in this… and the other outfits i will be sharing. I had a great nights sleep picturing here in various holiday themed outfits

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2023, 06:23:34 pm »
Much longer chapter. Absolutely loving it.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2023, 06:54:16 pm »
Much longer chapter. Absolutely loving it.

Don’t know if I really have ‘chapters’ per say. I just write until I get to a point in which I think to add to the story.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2023, 05:56:10 pm »
We arrive to Steel Sirens and Morgana smiles, “Looks like our favorite server is working.” Alicia and all the other girls working are wearing lacy lingerie. The waitresses outfits are a bit more racy after 8 pm as it’s only 21+ allowed in.  As we head towards our table, I get slapped in the ass by Alicia and she winks at us. The others greet as we sit down. We order our food and drinks.

“So,” the Mr. Physique Olympia winner asks. “I hear rumor of you wanting to break the all time record held by your father and then retire…” I chuckle.

“Honestly, I have thought of it…” I said. I flex my arm and smile. “However, I want someone to actually take the title from me and not earn it because I retired.” Morgana smiles.

“And that’s the same for me…” Morgana says. “I want someone with a bigger drive and passion to beat me.” Alicia comes over to our table as she is our server. We place our drinks in. We are watching what is on the televisions in the restaurant and check as Morgana’s show at the football game has become a viral clip. “Hey, it’s much better than the beat down we were watching on the field…” Everyone laughs at our table as Morgana is known for her brutal honesty. We are watching the television as it switches to the preliminary matches for the MMA fights. “Another sport just as Barbarian as football…” I roll my eyes and sigh as Morgana’s hated for MMA almost destroyed our relationship before it could get very serious.

I was laying in my hospital bed during a long weekend break of my senior year in high school. Every six months after the car accident, I had to make a weekend visit to the hospital to get checked as the doctors were always concerned of side effects from the overactive pituitary gland. I always dreaded it as I didn’t want to tell my friends or Morgana what my ‘family retreats’ were. I would get countless samples of blood taken, and countless tests of my strength and speed, along with scans of my muscular, skeletal, and nervous system. The only good thing was being waited on by the nurses, who enjoyed seeing me wearing just boxers most of the time. Also, I enjoyed flirting with the college aged nurses. The doctors only concerned seemed that I was having a much higher elevated levels of testosterone for a teenager my age. I was recommended to do more physical activities. I explained that I have being doing mixed martial arts along with running and lifting weights. As I am getting ready to dressed to get discharged, one of the nurses enters my room.

“So…” the nurse said. “I overheard the doctor wants you to do more intense workouts. My boyfriend fights in a what could be described as underground with little to no rules and the fights are intense.” She hands me a business card. “I showed him pictures of you and says that you might be young but maybe you can use their facilities to assist with your… condition.” I thank the nurse. “But I didn’t tell you this, am I clear?” I nod my head and pocket the card. When I am discharged from the hospital, I go to the address on the card. The building is in the warehouse district. I knock on the door and I see a hear an intercom next to the door turn on.

“Yes?” A female’s voice says.

“Hello,” I said. “I’m here to meet with…” I look at the card and look for a name. “Titan to talk about using your fight club to…” I hear a buzz and the door opens. The gal whose voice I heard on the intercom is standing there eyeing me  up and down.

“A bit young,” she says as she steps forward. “But built like a tank…” She lifts up my shirt and smiles. “Damn son, aren’t you a bit young to be using steroids.” I growled as I hate when people assumed I was using drugs.

“This is 100% hard work…” I said with a deeper tone in my voice. I flex my pecs and abs. “I was blessed with amazing genetics.” The girl smiles.

“Young yet dominant,” she smiles. “I think we can come to an agreement but first…” she extends her hand out. “I need your cell phone. This operation isn’t fully legal and we try our best to keep it under the radar. You will get it back when you leave.” I give her my phone and she puts it in a ziploc bag. “Come with me…” I follow her as we enter the building.

“Thank you, Miss…” I say as I walk behind her enjoying the sway of her ass as she walks.

“Siren,” she said. “We use nicknames here…” I notice the building looks like a high tech MMA gym. The fighters stop training as they watch me pass by. We stop in front of an office and I hear grunting and the sounds of punches. The window next to the office shatters as a man is thrown through the window and lands in a heap. The door opens and a massive man steps out. I recognize him in bodybuilding magazines as my father’s biggest rival who won Mr. Olympia the year after my parents passing and just disappeared. “Titan… this young man wants…”

“I know why he’s here,” the towering man says. “One of my girls gave him my card… said he’s young, strong, and hungry for more…” He chuckles. “Just like your old man.” I get invited into the office. “Don’t mind the mess… had to deal with some trash…” I gulp as I sit down. “So, tell me what’s going on?” I explain what happened and what the doctors said. He thinks for a few minutes. “So, here’s what I will do… you can have access to these facilities but I ask for you to do a few fights as my clientele wants to see some younger meat. You will get a cut of the profits of the fight. Do you have a deal… Olympius”

“As long as I fight clean and my opponents are clean,” I said x Titan chuckles.

“I might run an underground fight club but I expect everyone to be clean,” Titan says. I shake his head and wonder if I made the right decision. I alter my training schedule so I spend one night at the fight club. The trainings are very intense as the other fighters view me as a threat and I need to earn my place. I am getting bruises and cuts that I can hide from my family but Morgana is noticing and is showing deep concern.

“I’m fine…” I said with annoyance. It seems to get annoyed quickly. I have gotten into a few altercations at school. I’m suspended from the weight lifting club. One night, Morgana decides to follow me as I head to the fight club for a fight night. I knock on the door to the warehouse and Siren opens the door.

“You are a bit early,” she says.

“I need to blow off some steam before I destroy my opponent today.” I said as I enter. Morgana looks around the warehouse and finds a open window and sneaks in. She watches me compete and destroy my opponent. Morgana follows me for a few more weeks and records the fights as she knows this is highly illegal.

“Anthony!” Morgana says as she comes out from behind some barrels as I approach the warehouse. “What the hell? Illegal underground fighting!” She plays a video of a fight. “That’s why you keep skipping workouts.”

“You don’t understand…” I said as I try to walk past her but she pushes me back. “You’ve seen me at school, I have almost gotten expelled for fighting! I need an escape and lifting weights don’t work!” Morgana shakes her head. “I get paid quite well and I don’t care of the bruises.”

Morgana looks at me, “if you go in there… we are done! As a couple, workout buddies…” I growl deeply.

“Fine by me…” I said. “There are plenty of ring gals who would love to be in bed by me.” I walk past her and knocks on the door. Siren opened the door and I pull her close for a kiss. “I’d like to take up on your offer…”  Morgana starts to cry and leaves the area.

“Mmmm… someone is enjoying the fight,” Morgana is nibbling my neck as her hands slide down and gently rubs my groin. “Then again… two buxom beauties bouncing up and down while fighting will get any red blooded male wound up.” I look at her.

“I thought You hate MMA,” I said. She rolls her eyes.

“I hate when I see you or anyone I love fighting like that,” she said. “You were still a bonehead for the time of fighting in high school.”

“Didn’t we agree to drop that,” I said. “Just like I never bring up your revenge hookup after we broke up due to my fighting”

“Revenge hookup?” The Ms. Physique Olympia winner asks. “Ooh, do tell…” Morgana and I look at each other and sigh.

“Not our proudest moment,” I said as I start telling the story.

Not long after that little incident between Morgana and I, the fight club gets raided by state and federal police. It turns out Titan was using the fight club as a front for illegal drugs, which I didn’t know about. I was lucky due to being 17 and with no evidence that connected me to any illegal activities. I wasn’t charged but all my winnings from my fights were seized.

At home, I pretty much all privileges revoked and my routine was breakfast, go to school, work at the gym afterwards, Dinner, home work, and bed for months after the raid. I was allowed to workout a little during my work shifts but I had to withdraw from a couple competitions.

Morgana and I weren’t talking at all as I think she was the one who provided the info…. But I learned later it was Sergei that found the video on her phone and sent it to the police. Morgana canceled her membership and went to another bodybuilder gym to avoid seeing me.

One day after school, my friends and I notice Morgana climb on the backseat of a motorcycle and give the guy on it a kiss and caress his chest. I was a bit pissed but if she wanted to see someone else, not my problem. After a little digging, I learned the guy was a college bodybuilder who competes in underground bodybuilding competitions where steroid and drug usage is rampant. I also notice that Morgana is flirting more with classmates and her social media has more pictures of her in skimpy clothes or bikinis.

As it is getting closer to prom, almost every gal in school asks me out but I politely decline. I didn’t want to go as I knew Morgana would probably wear something really skimpy just to get revenge. After some persistence from my family, friends, and coworkers, I decide to not take a date to prom.

“So…” Samantha says via video chat as I’m getting ready for prom. “Going stag? Really brave…” I sigh as I look at her. She is going to college at University of Miami with her being a year older. “You know Morgana is doing all of this to get you to make the first move…” I look at her with a you can’t be serious look. “Yes, she did break up with you… but you were hurting yourself and it breaks her heart that you wanted to do that.” I am silent as I didn’t tell Samantha the true reason why I used the fight club. My friends pick me up and we head to prom.

“Everyone,” I said as we arrive. “Have fun and don’t worry about…” That’s when I noticed Morgana walk in. Her prom dress was very low cut in the front and slits up the legs to her thighs. It looks like she got a couple extra layers of tanning and her makeup accentuates her exotic look. “Me…” I sign and say “This will be a long night…” I am dancing with my friends. On a few slow dances, Morgana and her date, the college bodybuilder, are being very handsy on the dance floor. I have broken a few plastic glasses crushing them watching the sight.

One of the girls in the group, Elizabeth, sits next to me and says, “Just talk to her…” I look at her. “Us girls still talk and she keeps asking us about you.” I look back at Morgana and her date. “Oh please… she went on a bodybuilding  dating app to find the biggest person in the area who would be willing to date her. He means nothing.” I notice Morgana’s date trying to slide his hand under her dress and I can see Morgana squirming. I have enough and start walking over to them.

“Well, if you didn’t dress like a hooker,” Morgana’s date says as I approach. “Maybe I wouldn’t be wanting to grope you…” I tap his shoulder and he looks over. “She doesn’t want you…” I tap his shoulder again.

“Listen here, you steroid drinking asshole…” I said. “Her body language tells me she’s not interested.” I push him off of Morgana and tend to her. The guy grabs me and throws me as I slam into a table.

“I am going to enjoy beating you up…” the guy says as he takes off the jacket of his tux. “Then having my way with this cocktease.” I get up and he tackles me and we tumble into the floor. I am fighting defensively waiting for the right moment. His blows are a bit tough but I am able to withstand them doing my fights. “What’s a matter? Not willing to fight for this bitch.” I strike a couple body blows but mostly keep my distance. “ All these muscles and not willing too…” He drops his guard and I throw a punch to his stomach which takes his breath away. Then I grab his shoulders and bring his head down as I give him a knee strike that knocks him out. He collapses to the ground. I walk over to Morgana and check on her.

“Are you okay?” She says nothing as she embraces me and sobs softly. I rub her back and whisper. “I am sorry for pushing you away.” Prom ends a bit early so we head to our group’s prom after party. My friends are wondering why I don’t go check up with Morgana as she wait straight upstairs and locked the door to her bedroom. I finally get the nerve to go upstairs and I knock on the door. “Morgana, please let me in?” hear the lock unlock and I enter the door.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2023, 12:28:53 am »
Love the cliffhanger

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2023, 02:23:02 pm »
“What happened next?” Ms. Fitness Olympia winner asks. I take a drink as I can sense that all the females at our table are hanging on every word.

“That’s between Morgana and I,” I said as I wink at Morgana. “We made an agreement to never talk about what happened behind closed doors as that’s meant to be private.” I take her hand and look at the wedding ring on her hand. “We even wrote that into our vows.” Morgana leans in and give me as kiss as her hand gently rubs my groin area. “Even if we could profit over that… We don’t want every detail of our private lives out.”

“No one needs to know about our first romp,” she says. “And I’m ready to rock your world again tonight.” She smiles as she feels the bulge grow and I grip the table tight. Always thinking back to that night always gets me really wound up and wanting to please her so much.

The room was dark, and I tried to turn a light on but before I could, I am pinned to the wall. Morgana is kissing me while her hands are caressing my upper body.

“That was so hot,” she says. “You destroy that jerk…” I finally find the light switch and turn it on. I can see Morgana’s makeup is a bit smudged due to her crying and she is wearing a silk robe. I wipe of the smeared makeup and pick her up. I walk over to the bed and lay her down on it. “Please forgive me, I was dating that jerk and wearing sexier attire to get you jealous…”

“Seriously?” I spoke. “You broke up with me… after I didn’t want to give up the fighting… If I didn’t have to deal with…” I stop and let out a deep sigh. I look at her as she can sense I am wanting to say something more. “Okay, I am going to tell you something that no one outside my family knows. The accident with your dad’s car knocked something lose in my pituitary gland so I went from low testosterone to very high testosterone. That’s why I gain muscle so quickly.” Morgana shows a look of concern. “I was doing the fights as working out and fighting helped quell the increased aggression.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She asks quietly as she rubs my arm.

“You were so upset,” I said. “And I doubted you would believe me.” Morgana smiles.

“I deal with anger issues,” she says. “I get quite jealous when other girls are flirting with you, and I just want to pull them by the hair and rip them off you.” I chuckle. “I do plenty of breathing exercises and yoga. Maybe I can teach you, that is if you forgive me…” I look at her confused. “For trying to make you jealous.”

“I should be apologizing as you were concerned at me, but I didn’t tell you why,” I said as I rub her back. “So, I should ask for your forgiveness.” Morgana pounces me and she kisses me while caressing me all over.

“Of course, I forgive you,” she says with a smile. “As long as you forgive me for my bitchy demeanor.” We hold each other tight.

“How about we change into our swimsuits and join our friend’s downstairs in the pool,” I said. Morgana nods as she stands up to remove her robe. She is wearing a conservative bikini than what she usually wears.

“See you downstairs,” she smiles as she leaves the room. I get up and go to the bathroom to change into my swim trunks. When I get downstairs, all my friends are in the pool area talking while swimming. They are happy to see Morgana and I together again. Morgana takes the girls aside, they get out of the pool, and they are talking. One of the girls go to the pool’s stereo system and play a song. “I think you owe me a slow dance.” I take her by the hand, and we have a slow dance. She rests her head on my chest and I caress her sides as we dance. When the dance is done, we look at each other and I can see a look of desire in her eyes. We relax at the pool side for a while before we all get tired and head to the bedrooms. Morgana and I are making out again when the bedroom door is closed.

“Morgana…” I say softly as we are cuddling in bed. “I was wondering if…” She places a finger over my month and smiles.

“Shhhh…” she softly says as a hand gently rubs my groin. “Let me change into something more appropriate for your question…” She gets up and heads to the bathroom. As I am waiting, I am doing my meditation exercises to not let my sexual urges break down the bathroom door. “Okay… I hope you like this…” the bathroom door opens, and Morgana is standing there. She is wearing a Lacy see through red bra and thong, with only little thicker lace covering her nipples and crotch area. She turns around so I can get a full view of her ass. “I can see someone does…” I am gripping the bedsheets as I let out a faint moan as my boxers are having a really hard time containing my hard cock. She smirks as she climbs on the bed and soon is on top of me. “So, what is your question?”

“I…” I try to regain my composure but it’s rough as Morgana is grinding herself against me. “Want to know…” she grabs my hands and places them on her chest. She does a little pec flex and I gently caress them. She throws her head back and moans softly. I am trying my best to control myself, but my urges are too much. I flip her so now she’s on her back. I let out a deep growl. “If you are ready for me to please you like never before.” Morgana is surprised at this shift in personality but smiles.

“I’m yours…” she said. “See me as a lover who wants to worship you and make you happy.” I stand up and rip off my boxers. I look at the clock and smiles as I realize it’s my 18th birthday. “Happy birthday to my hunky lover.”

“Looks like I will start my 18th birthday with an amazing gift,” I help Morgana off the bed and remove her bra and I am kissing her lips as my hands are caressing her body. “I have lost track of how many nights I fantasized about this…” Morgana turns around and is grinding her ass against my cock.

“Me too…” she says with a moan. “So, let’s make our fantasies come true as I wanted to fuck you since I turned 18 a few weeks ago.” I slide her thong off her legs and licks my lips at seeing her fully naked for the first time. My cock pulses and throbs lightly. “Do I need to beg for you to fuck me… or am I am going to make the first move?” I smile as I slide my cock inside her and she lets out a soft gasp. “You are much bigger than I was expecting.” I am thrusting gently. “Really? I see you lift large weights, and you are being gentle… no! You need to ravage me. I can handle it.” I pin her wrists to the bed and proceeds to thrust harder and faster. Morgana and I are enjoying the sensations while losing track of time. After a long time, Morgana grabs my wrists, and she shocks me as she overpowers me and pins me to bed. “Now lover… it’s my turn.”

“As you wish,” I say. She slides my cock out of her pussy. Morgana starts by softly kissing my lips. She then starts kissing down my body: first my neck and next, my pecs. I give my chest a flex and make my pecs bounce as she kisses them. “I always work really hard on my chest since you love to touch and kiss them.”

“I love everything about you,” Morgana says. “As your physique is matching the inner beauty you possess.” She kisses my arms and I flex them. She gently traces the veins that are popping out. Next, she kisses each of my ten pack abdominal muscles then kisses the tip of my cock. “I will come back to you.” She kisses my legs which I flex and she squeals with delight. “Now,  I just though of perfect motivation for you… For every bodybuilding competition you win, I will worship you like this.” I let out a grunt as my cock twitches in her hands. “Looks like part of you likes it.” She starts to gently sucks onto my cock as she fondles my balls. I am gripping the bed sheets tight while she is pleasing me. This goes on for a while before I hold her head down as I let out a primal roar, I cum long and hard inside her mouth. Morgana gets out of the bedroom to clean herself. She return to bed and rests her head on my chest. “That was amazing…”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2023, 09:14:37 pm »
Living the life K++++++

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2023, 03:26:02 pm »
Morgana and I are snuggling in our hotel suite after eating at Steel Sirens with the other Olympian champions.

“I don’t understand why others want to know what our love life is like,” Morgana asks as she is caressing my chest. “Then again, I think it’s mostly because people are living vicariously through us.” I chuckle.

“We are the most famous bodybuilders currently,” I said. “So, everyone wants to know about us.” I look at her. “You know how many times I get asked on who your plastic surgeon is for your breast implants.” I sigh. “No one believes that you are truly 100% natural.” Morgana chuckles as she does a pec flex.

“Doubt anyone would agree with intense workouts,” Morgana smiles. “Along with marathon sex romps with the biggest hunk in the world.” I roll my eyes.

“Honestly,” I said. “The intensity you have in the weight room sometimes shocks me…” I gently caress her body. “If you could compete against the guys, you would probably be my biggest challenge on the Olympia stage.” Morgana smiles.

“Awww,” she says. “Maybe I should work on that Mixed Bodybuilding Exhibition to see if the women could compete against the men on stage.” My cock gets hard at the thought. “I would make that a Pay Per View event so the women can be topless.” I grip the bedsheets as I am getting turn on seeing female bodybuilders being naked on stage with the guys. “I doubt you could last on stage if that happens.” She smirks. “Then everyone could see what I enjoy all the time.” I am kissing her neck. “Maybe that will get the competition to work even harder.” I gently caress her muscular body. “Remember how serious I was after graduation… but it getting late. So, good night.” She kisses my cheek. As I lay in the bed, my mind wanders to Morgana’s training after high school graduation and the craziness that happened around that time.

After prom, Morgana and I try to spend all the time we can to make up of our both being hardheads before prom. She wears a bit more revealing clothing and enjoys teasing me because she knows I can’t keep my hands off her. One morning, I notice that my aunt and uncle are gone super early.

“I have no idea where they are,” Samantha says. “I overheard them saying they needed to get a few things done in regard to your parents will.” I think about it. “I mean, you are now 18 so I think you are going to get full control of all your parent’s assets. I don’t know how much it is… but mom and dad said it will be life-changing.” I go to school and glad it’s close to the last day of school as I am working on my plans for summer to get ready for my first year at American Bodybuilding College. After school, my friends and I notice a guy standing by a limo holding a sign with my name on it. My cell phone rings and I pick it up.

“Anthony,” my uncle says on the other end. “There should be a limo with someone standing beside it waiting for you, please take it and your evening is pretty much booked for the night as there is a final portion of your parent’s will that needs to be discussed.” I end the call, give Morgana a kiss, and tell my friends that I can’t make it to our Mario Party game night.

“Hello,” I said to the guy. “I’m Anthony!” The guy opens the door and I climb inside the limo. The guy goes to the front of the limo, gets in, and drives. I turn on the limo’s tv and see that I’m the top news story as there is speculation on if I am gaining control of my parent’s massive fitness empire. My aunt and uncle always said that I would be taken care of financially, but I never asked how. I am taken downtown to a massive office building and enter the basement parking lot. The limo stops at an elevator and the door opens. I get out and see a beautiful very fit woman who is wearing a very tight business suit that is revealing a good amount of Cleavage.

“Hello, sir,” the gal says. “My name is Isis, and I am your personal assistant.” I look confused. “Oh, don’t worry… I have been personally vetted by your aunt and uncle and has been running your families business while you are in high school. Please follow me.” I walk behind her as we head to the elevator. She walks a few steps and turns back to me. “What are you doing?”

“Following you,” I said. She chuckles.

“Sir, you are my boss, so I am hoping you are beside me or I am following you…” She smiles. “You have a lot to learn about business.” I stand beside her.

“Well,” I said. “I hope you are qualified in that area to help me improve.” We stand in front of the elevator and wait for it. I look at her. “Would it be okay for you to just call me Anthony just being called Sir seems way too formal.” Iris nods.

“As you wish…” Isis says with a smile. “Anthony…”

“So,” I ask as we enter the elevator. “How personal are you as an assistant? I never had one before…” Iris smiles.

“Well, I am to help in all business decisions,” Iris says. “Personally, depends on how you want our relationship to be. I can be a personal confident, small talk whenever… but don’t expect any workplace fantasizes… as I have a boyfriend and I am thinking Morgana wouldn’t be happy of that.” I look
 at Isis. “I was given details on all aspects of your personal life… and from what I gathered, she is a great fit for you. Someone who wants to push you beyond your limits and can handle you.” The elevator doors open and Isis takes me to a big conference room. I look down at myself as we walks and realize I’m really underdressed. “Don’t worry… this first meeting is just to introduce you to the Board of Directors of IronWorkz.” I’m a bit nervous as I enter the conference room and meet with a group of people who are the heads of the various parts of IronWorkz. All this time, I didn’t know how broad the company is but it has its hands in all aspects of fitness, health, and bodybuilding.

“So,” I ask Isis quietly. “With me gaining control of IronWorkz, how much am I worth?”

“The last time I checked,” she said. “This morning you are worth close to $250 million dollars.” I spit out the water I was drinking. “Your parents had instructions in their will to keep investing in the companies when you were in school.” I sign a few documents to transfer all control from the trust my parents had in their will to me. Isis then takes me to my iIf e which is massive and has a great view of the city.

“So…” I ask. “What are my main duties?”

“You are the public figure for IronWorkz,” Isis says. “You will be going to a lot of public events. Most of the business stuff is handled but you have the final say in major decisions.” I walk around my office. “If you want any changes to your office, let me know so I can work on them as soon as possible. This used to be your parents old office.”

“This is a lot to take in,” I said. “But thank you… may I have a moment.” She nods and exits the room. I sit down in the office chair and look outside. “Mom, dad… thank you… for leaving this for me… and I promise to make the company thrive and grow under my leadership.” My aunt and uncle arrive at my office, and we talk. They explain that since I am 18, I own the penthouse and they will move out. I explain that I have instructed Isis that I want to buy the floor beneath mine and remodel it so they can live close as a thank you for taking care of me and help keep the company thriving. Before leaving, I had Isis a list of things for my office. “I don’t expect it to be done right away… but the quicker the better.” When we get home, I head to my bedroom and contact my friends. They are all surprised they didn’t know I was wealthy. I call Morgana and let her know the news. She is excited and can’t wait to see how I will improve the company. Graduation comes and I am so excited to be done with high school. I notice Morgana is a bit sad and takes me aside

“I’m going away for most of the summer,” she says. “My family has planned an extended trip back to Russia and I have to go… also, I can’t bring you along.” I am a bit sad but I give her a hug.

“Enjoy the time,” I said. “Just means we get to make up for lost time.” She gives me a kiss.

“I will make sure to send plenty of motivation messages while I’m gone as I know you are wanting to get your pro card before college starts,” she says. I nod and flex my arms. With Morgana’s help, I have gotten bigger and stronger that I have been called the top threat in the College Bodybuilding circuit this year. Morgana purrs. “Just when I think you has hit your peak physique, you get even bigger” Sadly, we couldn’t have one final romp before summer as she had to leave while I had to get on a private jet to California for the opening of an IronWorkz Gym at Muscle Beach.

Morgana wakes me up from my sleep with her soft kisses on my pecs.

“Can we have an early workout before we head home?” She speaks. “I got so much buzzing around in my head I need to lift weights to focus.” I chuckle as our best business ideas have come from weightlifting sessions. We take a cab to the Vegas IronWorkz Gym and head to the Premium VIP lounge and undress. Morgana and I pose in front of the wall of mirrors and she smiles, “I so love being able to workout without prying eyes…” As we head downstairs, we can hear the grunts and moans of the most serious bodybuilders. I am thinking back to the first time I tried out this exclusive area.

“So, question…” I ask Isis as I board IronWorkz’s private jet for the trip to California. “I am guessing I have a VIP membership because I am the owner but wasn’t able to access the VIP lounge before.  Why is that?” Isis chuckles.

“We have our clients with Premium VIP access sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement that only those over 18 can legally sign.” Iris says as I look at her. “We don’t want clients to talk about what happens down there…” She notices my puzzled look. “I will make sure you get a tour when we get to IronWorkz Venice Beach.” I thank the pilot, copilot, and the flight attendant before I take my seat. I notice Isis pulling out her tablet and is typing away as she takes her seat. “The plane has Wi-Fi so I can get some work done.”

“Isis,” I said. She looks up. “I want you to put the tablet away and enjoy the few hours without any distractions.” She looks at me as she puts the tablet away.

“What happened?” She asks. I explained what happened before graduation as I was hoping to take the time during the summer to connect with Morgana more. I know that there will be more experienced guys at college. “And you are worried that she will try to hook up with someone else if you don’t satisfy her needs.” I blush as I gently nod. “Well, I think you need to be open and honest with her. Yes, you two did recently become more serious… but I think being away will make your bond grow even stronger.” When we are given the okay to unhook our seat belts, I do a little exploring. The private jet has very good seating for 6 in the front along with a minibar and bathroom, a mini office in the middle, and a king sized bedroom with a bath in the back. “Don’t worry… the back of the plane is privately for you… and we make sure the plane gets a deep clean after every flight.” I sit down and chuckle. “And if you want something changed on the plane, let me know so I can get it worked on.” I thank her and we do a little small talk so I can get to know her more. She is mostly an open book but doesn’t reveal too much about her personal life.

“Will there be enough time for a workout?” I spoke. Isis looks at her tablet.

“We are here for the gym opening, and a business dinner later so there is plenty of time,” she said. “I will make sure the premium VIP is closed off for…”

“No,” I said. “I want to workout with patrons of the gym.” I swear I see a faint chuckle on her face. There was one moment during the flight in which there was some turbulence and the flight attendant accidentally fell into my lap and playfully grinding her ass into my groin. Isis rolls her eyes.

“I will make sure the flight attendant gets the appropriate coaching,” she says. I ask her to just give the girl a warning as it was an accident. The plane lands and we are taken by limo to IronWorkz Venice Beach. I know this was in the works for a year as they wanted to make sure it was able to compete with Gold’s Gym. I meet the gym owner and staff before cutting the ribbon to signify the grand opening. I complete the paperwork to upgrade my VIP to Platinum Status (only meant for the top tier bodybuilders and company executives).

“Holly!” the gym manager yells out. “Give our top boss the full tour of the VIP basement!” I turn around and see former Ms. Olympia Holly Hunter walk over.

“Hmmm,” she says. “Wasn’t expecting you to be the head boss.” I shake her hand. “Okay… you want a tour of the newest VIP area for IronWorkz.” She leads me to the VIP lounge. When the door closes, she pins me against the wall and smiles. “I didn’t forget what happened years ago. So, I will introduce you to some of the best here.” I gently nod my head. We go downstairs and I am impressed at the area. One of the tanning rooms open and one of the top bikini competitors walks out completely naked. My jaw is dropped. “Oh, this floor is clothing optional… but I wouldn’t think you would be brave enough to workout naked.”

“Well, this is my gym company so…” I said as I walk into the men’s locker room and get undressed. I flex my muscles and is proud of my physique and how I’m close to jumping to the next weight class in my next competition. I step out and notice Holly is undressed. “Proved you wrong.” Holly eyes me up and down.

“You have improved in such a little time,” she says as she walks forward and feels my chest. I go into a most muscular flex and smiles. I notice all the women are watching me flex. The two of us have an intense workout with the high-tech weights. “Impressive…” My muscles are pumped. “Every part of you is huge.” As I am working out, Holly introduces me to a few professional bodybuilders who give me an interesting advice to help me become a pro (lift while horny as the boost in testosterone will help). After a close to four hours training, Isis finds where I am at..

“Anthony you are…” Isis freezes in place seeing me stand and being naked. “Going to be…” I can see her eyes linger all over my pumped muscular physique. “Late.” I look at the time and am surprised at how long I was lifting. I thank my trainers before going to the locker room to change. I meet Isis at the lounge. “I am sorry for interrupting but this business dinner is important.” We get to the limo and leave the gym.

“So…” I spoke. “I’m guessing the Non Disclosure Agreement in the Premium VIP is for all the nudity,”Isis nods. “Just like you have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement for your role in case something like that happened.” Isis nods again as she is looking at her table. “I plan on getting bigger and stronger… and I want you honest opinion.” Isis puts the tablet down and looks at me.

“Well,” she said. “Openly speaking… if I didn’t have a boyfriend and you didn’t start dating Morgana. I’d be on your lap making out with you as I grind myself against you… You have a presence that oozes dominance with a body to make women weak.” I smile.

“Thank you for your honesty,” I said. “So, this business dinner. Who is it with?” I switch the tone of my voice to sound more serious and businesslike. Isis looks down at tablet.

“Brawny Babes,” Isis says. “They are in a financial crisis, and this could be a good addition to the IronWorkz portfolio.” I look at her. “Although, our marketing department thinks a rebrand would be needed as it’s just like Hooters but with fitter girls.” I think about it.

“Most of the girls there are fitness or bikini girls…” I spoke. “There’s women’s physique and bodybuilding… and being dedicated in the sport takes a lot of…” a light bulb goes off in my head. “That’s the rebrand! Open it up to women of all body types.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2023, 03:48:44 pm »
Thank you again

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2023, 02:42:15 pm »
Morgana and I are relaxing in the sauna after our 2-hour workout. We are clearly the biggest bodybuilders there and giving quite a show with a naked posing in between exercises. After we left, we could hear moans and gasps as people paired up and either making out or being intimate.

“That felt so good, the workout and sauna …” Morgana says. “My mind is clear, and I can focus on my idea…”

“The Mixed Gender Bodybuilding Computation,” I said. She nods. “It’s a great idea… maybe we can work at it on the flight back.” Morgana smiles as she kisses me. “I think we should take a vacation… what do you think, Bahamas?” Morgana smiles as she enjoys any place, she can wear little to no clothing. We get done with our sauna, go to the changing rooms to get dressed, and leave. I call Isis on my cell phone as we are in the limo. “We are heading to the airport. Make sure the plane is… Oh good… and I hope you enjoyed your mini vacation. See you soon.” Morgana chuckles.

“So that’s why Isis wasn’t with us…” she said. “You let her have a mini vacation while we were here.” I nod. “That’s good… she has been such a wonderful assistant and been faithful to the company for years.” As arrive at the private jet and Isis is exiting the plane.

“We should be able to take off in 15 minutes…” Isis says. “Congratulations on becoming Mr. And Ms. Olympia. There is chilled champagne and a variety of food from Steel Sirens.” We get into the plane and take a seat. We quickly take off and are in the air. “I have been fielding calls regarding Morgana’s bodybuilding diary that is getting turned into a memoir. They haven’t received any thing new in a few months.” The flight attendant hands us our champagne glasses and Morgana grips hers tightly.

“Seriously? I was in prep mode,” Morgana says with a hint of anger. “Tell those assholes that they work on MY time not there’s…” She is also angry she shatters the glass of champagne that was in her hands. “Damn it! I will be right back.” She gets up and heads to the bathroom in the back to tend to her hand. After 10 minutes, I get up and walk to the back of the plane. Morgana is sitting on the bed crying.

“Sweetie,” I said as I sit next to her. “What’s wrong?” She wipes away her tears.

“I got to my diary entries after high school,” she says. “Reading them and realized how much pain I caused when I wasn’t truthful…” I give her a hug. “I can’t believe you forgave me…” I smile.

“Well,” I said. “We weren’t the most honest to each other that summer…” Morgana nods her head. “But we did agree to be open and honest with each other since then.” Morgana pulls a notebook from her bag and opens it up.

“So,” Morgana says. “Here’s what I have written…” As she reads, I remember what my reactions were to that summer.

(Morgana’s Perspective)
I was on cloud nine after Anthony and I finally hooked up after prom. I know we didn’t have the best first impression but once I get to know him, he became an amazing friend and now boyfriend. When I got home, I didn’t notice the letter to the Amazon Transformation Center in Greece sitting there on the table. I plan to major in Women’s Bodybuilding and Nutritionist American Bodybuilding College. I know my current body won’t get me accepted to the Female Bodybuilding major, but maybe the summer with the top Ms. Olympia and Ms. Physique Olympia champions and contenders will give me the push needed.

“I’m sorry,” I said to Anthony after graduation. “My flight leaves tonight and I’m going to be gone for most of the summer.” He looks sad as I gently caress his face. “I am not sure of if I will make it to the Mid-Summer Bodybuilding Competition to see to you earn your pro card.” I smile. “I know you will dominate.” We have a long kiss before I go to my dad’s car and sit in the front passenger seat. My dad starts the car, and we head down the road.

“Boy doesn’t know?” My dad asks. I gently shake my head no. “He will be in shock if program does what it says.” I sigh as that’s what I was working at Brawny Babes to get enough money to pay for the program. “How will you hide it from him as you know he will try to keep in touch as much as possible?” I am silent as I haven’t figured out a plan on that. I get dropped off at the airport. I get on the plane and find my seat. As I get comfortable and drift to sleep, I fantasize about stepping on stage as a female bodybuilder and Anthony is sitting in the front row. I am woken up just a bit before we land. When I exit the plane, I head to the luggage claim and see two athletic looking gal wearing togas with a sign saying “Amazon Transformation Center” in one girl’s hands. I walk over and show the gal my letter.

“Welcome future Amazons,” the gal not holding onto the sign says. “Please stand over there…” she points to a group of 4 gals who are talking. “Also, please leave breakup message to any boyfriends or lovers… as relationships are going to be a distraction to complete your training.” I walk over to the other girls, and I hear them giving break up calls. I pull out my phone and call Anthony. I am glad to hear his voicemail.

“Hey Hun,” I said as I start my voicemail. “I think it is best that since we are an ocean apart… that we put our relationship on a temporary pause… I know it won’t make sense now… but it will make sense when I return… I always love you.” I hang up the phone and then call Samantha, Anthony’s ‘cousin’ (he always told me that she was adopted so not true cousins). I ask her if she can help improve Anthony’s skills in bed. She offers to do the best she can as it has been a fantasy of hers to sleep with him.

(Anthony’s perspective)
Isis and I were quickly working on a business plan before meeting up with the president for Brawny Babes. I had my phone on silent, so I missed Morgana’s call. The business dinner went well, and our plan was well received. As we are heading back to the airport, I check my voicemail and listen to Morgana’s voice mail.

“Anthony?” Isis asks as I hang up the call and throw my phone to the floor. “What’s wrong?”

“Morgana wants a pause on our relationship,” I said angrily. “I bet she already found some European hunk and forgot about me.” Isis scoots herself close.

“There has to be a…” she starts to say before I give her a kiss while my hands caress her sides. She pushes me back. “Sir, I think you are upset, and I am the closest…”

“Yes, I apologize…” I spoke. “However, I am going to be stuck on a plane for hours with only you and the flight attendant” Isis blushes a bit. “And I think you would keep this quiet.” Isis climbs onto my lap and kisses me.

“As long as you understand there will be no physical intimacy,” she says. “Just cuddling as I don’t want you to have any regrets.” I nod my head. “I guess I can show off the lingerie I got for my boyfriend while we were here.” We get to the plane, and it takes off. Isis looks at me when we are at cruising altitude. “I want you in just your boxers when you are in the bed.” I get up and go to the bedroom in the back and undress until I’m in my boxers. I dim the lights and climb into bed. I look up at the ceiling for a few minutes and then Isis steps into the bedroom. She shuts the door then starts to undress until she is wearing black lingerie. “Now, if you try to undress me… I will kick you so hard down there, you won’t be able to have children. Am I clear?” I lightly nod my head.

“As you wish…” She climbs into bed, and we are making out. She is feeling my chest and I am caressing her curves. “We are definitely mixing personal and business…” As we are snuggling, the guilt of doing this starts to weigh on me. After an hour of snuggling, I climb out of bed and pacing.

“What am I doing?” I spoke. “My girlfriend paused our relationship, and I am in bed with my assistant and I…” A lightbulb goes off in my head as I stop and look at her. “You wanted me to feel guilty on what I did so I wouldn’t go further.” Isis climbs out of bed and puts her clothes on with a smile. “Thank you.” Isis walks over and gives me a kiss.

“You are welcome,” she says. “I expect you need a little time to…” she looks down at my boxers and giggles. “Unwind.” She exits the bedroom and I go to the bathroom in the back to take a cold shower.

(Morgana’s Perspective)
On the way to training camp, we explain that for the program to work we need to be not had any relationships as those primal urges need to be harnessed. The other girls and I talk to fill the time. They are top athletes who want to push themselves before going to college. After a couple of hours, we arrive at a secluded villa far from the nearest city. One of the other participants squeal with delight. The guys who are removing our suitcases are quite muscular that even Anthony might have a hard time. The other participants almost fling themselves to the guys, but I just say thank you.

“Welcome to the Amazon Transformation Center!” A lady says as she steps out. “I am Athena, and I am grateful you young ladies have decided to take the first steps into transforming yourself into top athletes. Please follow me.” As we walk through the villa, I am amazed at some of the women, all who are wearing togas, that are focused on their training and the all the male workers as just as or bigger than Anthony.

“Excuse me?” I ask. “Why have I never seen any of these guys on a competition stage.” The other girls all nod in agreement. Athena chuckles.

“These men get enough praise from myself, other female staff, and the trainees that they don’t need to participate in those contests,” she says. We are taken to our quarters. “Dinner is in 30 minutes. Please unpack your clothes and head to the mess hall. We expect you to be prompt.” As I unpack, I worry about Anthony hooking up with a random girl while our relationship was on pause. The other girls and I head to the mess hall. We are all impressed at the girls who are already in the program are open flirting with the male staff as we are eating.

“Damn,” the gal beside me says. “Those guys are seriously packing.” I look over and smirk as the guys have big muscles and bulges down below that could match Anthony’s. I still feel guilty of not explaining why I needed a break. He would never understand that I had a desire to be the best for him, and nothing will stop me to reach my goal.

(Anthony’s perspective)
When we do get home, I head to the penthouse. My aunt and uncle have moved out and I have the whole place to myself. I’m a bit down as I know I should be furious at Morgana, but this felt so strange that it came out of left field. I am watching an action movie that has the current Mr. Olympia as the male lead with the hottest Victoria’s Secret model as the female lead. As it gets to the love scene, I am picturing myself as the male lead.

“Geez, Anthony,” a female voice says. I turn around and see Samantha standing behind the couch. “You are a mess… Morgana is right, this break did mess up with you.” She walks around and I realize she is wearing a trench coat.

“I don’t get why she broke up with me…” I spoke. “We just got together and now she is overseas; she doesn’t want us to be together.” Samantha giggles.

“I can’t fully tell you why…” she says as she walks around the couch. “However, Morgana asked me to help in one area.” I look a bit puzzled until Samantha removes the trench coat to reveal a quite skimpy bikini. “Call me your romance teacher for the summer.” She pushes me onto the couch and sits on my lap. “Don’t worry, this was all Morgana’s idea.” She gives me a very long kiss and caresses me all over. “Although, I was always interested to see how good you are in bed.” I smile and say a silent thank you to Morgana for this opportunity.

(Morgana’s Perspective)
After dinner, Athena has me and the other new program recruits takes us deep inside the villa to a laboratory. Athena explains that inner workings on program must never be discussed, as some of the programs’ methods are a bit unethical but legal. She that for the next few weeks, we will be following an intense workout regiment, supplements, and nutrition to transform ourselves into a powerful version of us. She also explains that each of us will be wearing a high-tech compression suit that will make our workouts more intense and won’t let us see our progress until we graduate from the program.

“Trust me,” Athena says. “It might not show you progressing, but the result is worth it. Evelyn, please come forward.” One of the girls in the program walks past us and stands next to Athena. “Please deactivate your compression suit.” Evelyn removes her toga, so she is naked, and then presses a bracelet on her arm. Suddenly, her naked body changes into a skintight body suit. There is soft hissing as the suit activates and frees itself from her body. “Evelyn will graduate tomorrow so this is why I am letting her take her suit off sooner.” Evelyn lets out a soft moan as her body looks to get bigger all over by the second. She had a gymnastic frame at first and when her body stops growing, she looks like compete either a physique competitor or a lightweight bodybuilder. The other girls are I are getting turned on by what we see. “See what I mean?” Evelyn walks over to Athena and gives her a passionate kiss. The other program recruits and I are stunned at the sight.

“Trust me,” Evelyn says as she looks at all the program recruits. “This program will help you unlock your hidden potential.” She looks at Athena. “May I go? I am hoping Lucas hasn’t been taken by any other graduate.” Athena nods and Evelyn leaves. Each of us recruits are given our compression suits. We undress and put them on. The suits become a second skin to our bodies. “It will feel weird at first… but your body will get used to it.” We then go to their advanced weight room to go through a workout to figure out are base line strengths before the program. I am the strongest girl. Each girl is then taken to another room to have a conversation on what they want to get from the program. When I get asked, I think about it.

“My boyfriend is an upcoming bodybuilder and I want to be a great workout partner and want to keep up with him,” I said.

“That’s a good answer,” Athena says. “But what is YOUR goal?” I blush deeply.

“I want to be as strong or stronger than my boyfriend,” I said softly. “Also, I want to become a professional bodybuilder with the hottest body.” I close my eyes and moan softly as I am thinking of my fantasy. “I want to be a mix of a Playboy playmate and Ms. Olympia.”

“Please remember that feeling when you feel down,” Athena says. “I can picture you not only accomplish your goal here… but surpass that.” We go to bed, and I am dream of having intense passionate sex with Anthony non-stop with my post program body.

(Anthony’s perspective)
A few weeks later after Samantha started my romance training, I wake up in the morning and groan as my whole-body aches. I walk over to the bathroom and turn the light on. There are a few scratches all over my body as I flex various parts of my body.

“Now that’s a sight I enjoy seeing,” Samantha says. I look over my shoulder and see Samantha naked. Samantha is a great teacher as I have learned to be great in bed. My summer has been split between intense workouts (with a random post workout romp with a workout partner), posing practices, various dealings for IronWorkz (with an occasional romp with Isis), and romance teachings with Samantha. “Too bad the summer is almost over…” She feels my pecs and softly kisses them. With my intense focus in the weight room and the tricks I’ve learned from the pros, I have gained enough size to compete as a middleweight teenage bodybuilder at the Mid-Summer Bodybuilding Competition. “Although, with my work and your body… I doubt Morgana will always be satisfied.”

“Any word from her?” I ask. She shakes her head.

“She told me that no phones were allowed while on the program,” she says. I frown. “She will be impressed with your improvements over the summer.” She gets dressed and kisses me in the cheek. “Thank you for the wonderful summer.”

(Morgana’s perspective)
After a week on the program, I went from being the strongest to being in the middle. I couldn’t believe what happened. The other girls say that being in bed with the male staff and letting go of outside connections have helped them improve quickly. I wanted to stay faithful to Anthony but some of the male staff would put even him to shame.

“Morgana…” Athena says after a workout. “You are the most focused lifter, but you always seem conflicted.” I explain my feelings and how I didn’t want to cheat on him. Athena shows something on a tablet that has an article of Anthony on a date with one of his workout partners. “It looks like he is enjoying his freedom this summer… so should you.” I go over to one of the male staff and take him to a nearby bedroom.

“I don’t want your name…” I said as I undressed him. “I just want you to please me.” I push the worker onto the bed and climb on top of him. With new intensity, I complete the program a couple weeks early. I can take off my compression suit and impressed as I am rocking the physique of a physique competitor. I can stay a little longer at the villa, which I use to get a nice tan. I change my flight arrangements, so I am back just before Anthony’s competition as I want to surprise him as I am also going to compete as well.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2023, 02:40:08 am »
Would love to have the details of what was taught at the bodybuilding camps to have been fleshed out in more detail. Ditto their measurements as they go through the various phases of their growth. K+++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View