Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by MixedFighter99 on 26 Nov 2023
  • VeVe is definitely one who enjoys what she does. Like really really enjoys what she does.
  • #17 by chemdude01 on 04 Dec 2023
  • I had a one hour session with VeVe today. I assume most of you know that a steam roller is a large machine used for flattening fresh asphalt and cartoon coyotes. There is a smaller roller used for flattening rolls of sod after they are rolled out in a new yard. It's a hand pushed cylander, much smaller than a steam roller. It effectively removes the air trapped underneath the rolls of sod. I imagine getting rolled under one is an extremely unpleasant experience. When it's on you, you will be crushed, and you will not be able to escape.

Well, VeVe did that to me today: She crushed me, and I struggled underneath her. But it wasn't unpleasant at all. In fact, I really enjoyed it. She was on top of me for the whole hour, and I spent the time trying to keep her from putting the clamps on my neck. She is able to snake her limbs through the smallest space and position them to constrict the blood flow to your brain. I tapped many times, and after about 45 minutes, I just couldn't defend myself anymore. Then she lorded it over me, flexing her perfect muscles and sitting on my chest. It helps that she has an absolutely perfect physique and a great attitude towards delivering a great session.

VeVe is one of the great ones, small but powerful. And her session fee is a throwback to the reasonable fees from the beginning of this century.

Thanks for the well-written review!
Pages:
Actions