Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574183 Posts in 72865 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:57:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emjess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emjess  (Read 11568 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    73.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Emjess
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2023, 10:09:36 pm »
Posted my review on SessionGirls, will post it here as well:

I met Em recently and had an amazing session with her. I was pretty nervous at first but she really makes you feel at ease, very nice person to talk to.
You can tell she really enjoys showing off her body and hard work, she’s very lean and her body is rock hard. I especially enjoyed the muscle worship, couple armwrestling matches and she let me punch her hard abs.
Highly recommend and would book a session again if she travels to a city near me.

Glad to hear she is as cool in person as she seems. Hopefully the next time I'm in the UK I won't miss getting to see her again.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2023, 10:09:36 pm »

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2023, 04:20:54 pm »
I saw EmJess again early this year. Again, communication was great and really easy to arrange.

The session was fantastic. She continues to get stronger and bigger and her body is absolutely incredible. Rock hard and powerful. On top of that she is a beau person with such a nice, easy going personality.

I am always nervous but within minutes of arriving she put me at my ease, funny as she is so much younger than me. She obviously enjoys what she does and loves the way her body is. Her scissors is incredible and I tapped very quickly.

All in all, not cheap but absolutely worth it. I can’t wait to see her again soon. She is amazing

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emjess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View