Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574173 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:57:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Chazzie (Vegas)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chazzie (Vegas)  (Read 2272 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Chazzie (Vegas)
« on: January 13, 2023, 02:47:49 pm »
Chazzie

This girl is new to sessions, but not at all new it seems to fighting. I guess she got a bit of bad advice to set a high deposit, but luckily for her I don't mind that if I see a lot of potential and the initial emails are good. She did turn out to be reliable though, so it was fine as far as all that goes. Folks around here should think of her as an athletic girl with lots of muscle rather than someone who fusses to maintain a balanced shape. Several of her photos were seemingly accurate to the past month or two. Her face isn't the least bit unpleasant to stare at, which is a good thing for me since I got a bunch of chances to stare up at it.
The session was mostly pin wrestling which she excelled at, whether standing or after transitioning to the floor. In her profile her sales pitch is but a single boast about her physical strength, one she justified in person. I think I've only met 1 lady her size who felt noticeably stronger, after hundreds of sessions. I didn't ask about lifts but I'm certain guys lighter than 240lbs will pose no problem for her at all for fireman, as always should ask in advance about other styles she might have less practice trying. Weight-wise she's only slightly larger than myself but I could never set her off her plan of attack even once, I was extremely impressed with both her raw and functional strength. Let's just say I'm still waiting to break out my Count impression. She added a few devastating chokeholds to the mix, if you can't stop her and can't escape from her she's capable of putting you out with devastating efficiency. I didn't inquire about her knowledge beyond wrestling specifically, guys who have a thing for bjj/advanced tactics will want to do that. I loved that she delivered both the intensity I asked for as well as the more-smug-than-mean attitude that is always such a turn on for me when my opponent manages to hit on it.
I'll absolutely be coming back for more thumping from this cool powerhouse as long as she stays in the scene.

Forum Saradas

Chazzie (Vegas)
« on: January 13, 2023, 02:47:49 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
Re: Chazzie (Vegas)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 07:31:16 pm »
*profile updated with a better bio as of this morning*

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 08:10:41 pm »
More-smug-than-mean. That’s it. Nicely put.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 02:44:02 am »
Any further reports to share anyone? I’m thinking of meeting up in the next few weeks, but would love to hear any other first hand experiences before I commit…

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 03:14:35 pm »
Any further reports to share anyone? I’m thinking of meeting up in the next few weeks, but would love to hear any other first hand experiences before I commit…

Met her a couple weeks ago. Attractive woman, VERY strong and athletic. Photos are accurate. Does not have any technical or bedroom wrestling skill yet, but does have significant crushing power. I expect you will have a good time.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 09:18:46 pm »
I recently met Chazzie and wanted to add to this thread to bolster the publicly available data set on her. After meeting her, I'm quite surprised this thread doesn't already have pages upon pages of folks screaming accolades. 

Let's start with the boring but important: Super easy to communicate and very responsive (replies immediately). Requires a deposit, but as she has already been reviewed by well-reputed folks, I decided to do it. She clearly read my emails carefully and thoroughly and recreated what I had requested. 

We met at the time and place as agreed. She was dressed very discreet and modestly in jogging pants and a hoodie. Even still her ample backside was obvious. 

Once in private, she revealed a very muscular physique. The obvious does not disappoint - her quads are enormous, her ass has its own gravity. What a site to behold. What surprised me was how big and muscular her upper body is. Much, much bigger than I expected. I think its that her quads are just sooo huge that, in photos, it makes her upper body look small. I assure you it is not. Rather, her upper body is big, and her lower body is enormous. 0Is really something to have those 28 in quads engulf you. I won't go into blow-by-blow details, suffice to say she physically overwhelmed and destroyed me as I asked. I had to take a break twice which is rare. She is just so big and strong. She is very intuitive and understands what we're looking. I will most likely meet her again. HIghly recommend for guys that like amazonian women.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 11:19:02 pm »
Will be meeting her soon!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Chazzie (Vegas)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View