Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HartfordWhalersFan on 20 Nov 2022
  • Has anyone had a session with Goddess Velvet? I recently sent her a session request via email and got an automated reply thanking me my interest and request. The automated reply asked that I wait at least 3 days for a reply from Goddess Velvet, herself. I provided updated references and I hope we can schedule a session. Has anyone had any issues scheduling a session with her? Thanks for any information.
  • #2 by abracadabra on 20 Nov 2022
  • I have, must have emailed her before she had an auto-reply set up. She remembered me from before her hiatus, so no references needed. No issues with the session or session setup. If she's not getting many sessions, it's possible she's not checking her email very often. But she tended to reply first thing in the morning (east coast time).

Also when I met her, she was in West Palm Beach. I'm not sure if she actually moved or if central Florida just happens to get more business and she's okay with the commute if she can get a session. She did mention she was fine with going even as far as Orlando (not sure about Tampa) when I asked her about Miami. (I had flown into Miami, and getting a rental car was a big pain, so I mentioned it would have been easier next time to just get a hotel as close to the airport as possible and either take a short taxi ride or see if such hotels offer a shuttle.) It seems she has a lot more patience than most providers in terms of going out of her way sitting in traffic and so on to meet clients.
  • #3 by Pakalolol on 27 Nov 2022
  • Any extras/upgrades?
  • #4 by ji_scott on 27 Nov 2022
  • They weren't offered when I scheduled to see her before she went on hiatus.
  • #5 by Mscllvr21 on 01 Mar 2023
  • Has anyone met her and can comment on the session?
  • #6 by artax on 01 Mar 2023
  • Met her couple times - pre-pandemic and I believe she retired from sessions for awhile- think she was in relationship - anyway - nice session - in good shape- lean like pics- recent pics looks like she is in better shape than 3-4 years ago - fairly sensual but with limits - overall would recommend
  • #7 by FBsession007 on 02 Mar 2023
  • I met her for a session. She looks exactly like her photos. Fairly sensual prices are about average. She does have that auto response email, but she can take days to respond
  • #8 by MixedFighter99 on 08 Mar 2023
  • GV will get back to you just be patient and I agree with above. Very good session as GV takes pride not only how she looks but also in the session she provides.
  • #9 by Atlhansblix on 04 Apr 2023
  • I had probably the most intense session I have ever had with any female goddess. Goddess Velvet totally owned me mentally and physically. I not only got what I asked for, I got way more. She is beautiful, sexy, dominating and physically strong and I mean strong. I am 230 lbs, and I have had sessions with lots of female bodybuilders in the past, they always said I was to heavy for them to lift. Goddess Velvet is probably one of the smaller slighter body masses in muscle depth on a any female BB I have been with before and she not only lifted me off the ground several times. At least on one occasion she held me for quite a while, I was in complete awe of her total domination over me, in the strength department. She is the real deal and very very easy to deal with. You will regret it, if you don’t meet her at least once. I am already in anticipation for our next meeting, and we haven’t even set a date on that!
Pages:
Actions