Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574202 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:36:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  starting a podcast can be fun
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: starting a podcast can be fun  (Read 4596 times)

Offline Blackjunker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Creating stories.
    • Maximillian Senoltz - Fiction Website
starting a podcast can be fun
« on: May 23, 2023, 01:34:08 pm »
John sat at his desk, surrounded by the latest podcast recording equipment, a bead of sweat forming on his brow. His heart pounded against his ribs as he adjusted the microphone one last time. This was it, his chance to finally connect with his deepest desire: female bodybuilders. He had admired their strength, determination, and powerful physiques for years from afar. Now he was ready to take the plunge and meet them face-to-face.

"Alright, let's do this," John muttered under his breath, before clearing his throat. "Welcome to the first episode of 'Muscle Mavens,' the podcast dedicated to exploring the incredible world of female bodybuilding. I'm your host, John Smith."

As he spoke into the microphone, his voice quavered slightly, betraying his anxiety. He knew that out there in the sea of potential listeners were the very women he hoped to meet and forge connections with. The thought both thrilled and terrified him. He pressed on, determined not to let his nerves get the best of him.

"Today, we'll be discussing the dedication and hard work it takes to become a successful female bodybuilder, as well as the unique challenges they face in the industry," John continued, growing more confident as he dove into the subject matter close to his heart. "Joining me to offer her insights is our first guest, Sandra Williams, a professional bodybuilder and personal trainer."

"Hi, John," Sandra's voice chimed in over the phone line. "Thanks for having me on your show."

"Of course, Sandra," John replied, trying to keep his excitement in check. "I've been a big fan of yours for a while now, and I'm thrilled to have you here to share your experiences and expertise with our listeners."

"Happy to help," she said warmly. "I think it's great that you're giving female bodybuilders a platform to discuss our passion and the challenges we face."

As they continued their conversation, John found himself captivated by Sandra's tales of her journey in bodybuilding – the early mornings spent lifting weights before the sun had even risen, the meticulous meal planning, the struggle to find sponsorship and recognition in an industry dominated by men. He marveled at the mental and physical fortitude it took for her to push through these obstacles and achieve her goals.

"Wow, Sandra, the dedication you have to your sport is truly inspiring," John said sincerely. "I can only imagine the level of discipline it takes to maintain such a demanding lifestyle."

"Thank you, John," Sandra replied. "It's definitely not easy, but the feeling of accomplishment when I step on stage and show off my hard work makes it all worth it."

John couldn't help but picture the scene in his mind: the bright lights illuminating the stage, the roar of the crowd, and the commanding presence of Sandra as she showcased her powerful, sculpted physique. His heart raced at the thought of being there in person, witnessing the culmination of her blood, sweat, and tears.

"Speaking of shows," John ventured, hoping to segue into a more personal question, "are there any upcoming competitions or events that you'll be attending? I'd love to finally meet some of the incredible women I've admired from a distance for so long."

"Actually," Sandra said, a hint of excitement in her voice, "there's a big event coming up next month where a lot of us will be gathered. It's a great opportunity to network and meet fans like yourself."

"Really?" John's eyes lit up at the prospect. "That sounds amazing!"

"Definitely," Sandra agreed. "I'll make sure to send you the details after the show."

"Thank you, Sandra," John said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"Me too, John," she replied warmly. "And thanks again for having me on your podcast. It's been a pleasure chatting with you."

As the call ended and the first episode of "Muscle Mavens" drew to a close, John couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment and excitement. He had taken the first step on the road to meeting these incredible women, and he was eager to see where this journey would lead him next.

A month had passed since John's fateful conversation with Sandra, and the day of the big event had finally arrived. With his heart pounding in his chest and anticipation coursing through his veins, he stepped into the grand ballroom, his eyes wide as they took in the scene unfolding before him.

"Welcome to the Female Bodybuilder Soiree!" a voice boomed over the loudspeakers, causing John to jump slightly. The room was filled with powerful women, their bodies on full display as they showcased their hard-earned physiques. John's breath hitched at the sight; he'd never seen so many muscular women gathered in one place.

"Excuse me," said a sultry voice that seemed to reverberate through John's very core. "Are you John, the host of 'Muscle Mavens'?"

He turned to see a woman who was remarkably tall and muscular, her biceps bulging as she extended a hand towards him. "Y-yes," John stammered, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks as he took her hand. "That's me."

"Nice to meet you," the woman said, her emerald green eyes sparkling with genuine warmth. "I'm Diana. I've been listening to your podcast, and I must say, I'm impressed. You have a real passion for our sport."

"Thank you," John replied, his heart skipping a beat as he drank in the sight of her. Diana was truly a vision, standing at an imposing six-foot-four inches tall. Her broad shoulders tapered down to a narrow waist, giving her the appearance of a Greek statue come to life.

"Your physique is incredible," John blurted out, unable to contain himself any longer. "How much do you weigh, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Two hundred and thirty pounds," Diana responded, a hint of pride in her voice. "It's taken years of intense training and dedication to build this body, but it's been worth every moment."

"Absolutely," John agreed, his eyes lingering on her imposing quadriceps, which looked as though they could crush a watermelon with ease. "You're truly an inspiration."

"Thank you," Diana said, her cheeks flushed with pleasure at the compliment. "But enough about me. I've been dying to meet the man behind the microphone. Tell me more about yourself and your podcast."

As John began to share his story, he couldn't help but steal glances at Diana's powerful frame. Her toned calves rippled with each step she took, her chiseled abs peeking out from beneath her crop top, and her impressive lats creating a silhouette that would make any superhero envious.

"John?" Diana inquired gently, pulling him back from his reverie.

"Sorry," he mumbled, embarrassed by his own distraction. "I just can't help but admire your incredible physique."

"Thank you," Diana said, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "But remember, this event is about all of us – not just me. Now, let's go meet some of the other amazing women here tonight."

As John followed Diana through the throng of powerful women, he knew that his life had changed irrevocably. He was no longer a mere observer, but rather, an active participant in the world of female bodybuilding. And with Diana by his side, he couldn't wait to see what the future held.

"Ready for our date?" Diana asked, her voice a mix of excitement and anticipation. John admired her outfit – a sleek black dress that accentuated her muscular curves and toned legs.

"Absolutely," he replied, finally feeling the last remnants of his nerves dissipate as he took in her radiant smile.

As they walked hand-in-hand to the upscale restaurant, John couldn't help but notice the envious stares from passersby. His heart swelled with pride as he realized how lucky he was to be on a date with such a remarkable woman.

"Cheers," Diana said as they clinked their wine glasses together, her hazel eyes sparkling in the dimly lit ambiance of the restaurant.

They spent hours sharing stories and laughter over their candlelit dinner, their conversation flowing effortlessly. As they delved deeper into each other's lives, John marveled at the incredible mental strength Diana possessed, which only enhanced his attraction to her.

"Would you like dessert?" Diana asked, her eyes dancing mischievously.

"Only if it comes with more of your company," John flirted back.

"Deal," she grinned, and they continued their evening, exploring the city's nightlife hand-in-hand.

"Would you like to come in?" John asked hesitantly, standing outside his apartment door, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Of course," Diana purred, stepping gracefully across the threshold.

As soon as the door clicked shut, their passion ignited. They kissed hungrily, their hands exploring each other's bodies with an insatiable curiosity. John marveled at the feel of her rock-hard muscles beneath his fingertips, the sheer power contained within her towering frame.

"Your body is a work of art," he whispered into her ear, his voice heavy with desire.

"Thank you," she breathed, her warm breath sending shivers down his spine. "Yours isn't too shabby either."

They continued to undress one another, their eyes never leaving each other's gaze. As they stood naked before each other, John felt a new appreciation for Diana's impressive height – she easily had several inches on him.

"Take me," she growled, pulling him close, their bodies pressed tightly against each other.

As they made love, John experienced sensations he'd never encountered before. The raw power and strength of her body seemed to amplify his own pleasure. His hands roamed over her chiseled abs, her bulging biceps, and her thick thighs, each touch sending a surge of lust through his veins.

Diana's moans filled the air as her orgasm built, her powerful muscles tensing beneath John's touch. When she finally reached her peak, it was like a storm unleashed – her entire body quaking with ecstasy, her cries of pleasure echoing off the walls.

"Wow," John breathed, holding her trembling body close as they both caught their breath.

"Indeed," Diana murmured, her eyes locked onto his, a satisfied smile playing across her lips. "You're quite the lover, John."

"Only because I'm with an incredible woman," he replied, knowing that he'd never forget this night or the powerful connection they had forged.
I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! ko-fi.com/maxsenoltz

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: starting a podcast can be fun
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 06:12:50 pm »
Awesome story beginning! I hope there's more to come! Thanks 👍.

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 09:17:34 pm »
A nice start. Hope there's more!

Offline Blackjunker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Creating stories.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 07:50:03 pm »
It was now 7 am the next day. John's eyes fluttered open, his gaze immediately drawn to the curve of Sandra's muscular buttocks beneath the thin fabric of her black thong. He felt a surge of desire course through him as he realized that it was pressed against his semi-hard penis. The intimacy of their bodies entwined sent pangs of butterflies through him.

"Morning," John murmured softly, his voice barely above a whisper as he tried not to disturb Sandra's peaceful slumber.

The only response was her steady breathing, so he allowed himself to drink in the sight of her toned back, the strong lines of muscle clearly visible beneath her smooth skin. John couldn't help but be awed by her powerful physique, even more so now that he could see it up close and personal.

As he lay there, lost in thought, he shifted slightly, unintentionally causing their bodies to press closer together. The sensation was electrifying, sending shivers down his spine. He could no longer resist the temptation to touch her, and so he reached out tentatively, his fingertips grazing the firm swell of her buttocks.

Sandra stirred, her body tensing for a moment before she sighed softly.

"Sorry if I woke you," John said apologetically, though he secretly relished the opportunity to talk to her again.

"That's okay," she assured him, a sleepy smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "This is a pretty nice way to wake up."

The muted light of dawn filtered through the curtains, casting a soft golden glow on Sandra's tanned skin, her muscular contours a testament to her dedication and strength. John's heartbeat quickened as he lay there, entranced by the beautiful sight before him.

"Is everything okay?" Sandra asked softly, drawing John from his reverie.

"Better than okay," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. As their eyes met, he felt an inexplicable pull bringing them closer together. Their bodies shifted almost imperceptibly, her sculpted buttocks moving with him and pressing against his semi-hard penis. The contact sent a shiver of arousal down his spine

She pushed back into him just a little more, the friction against his growing erection making it increasingly difficult for him to concentrate. He could sense her desire mirroring his own, the air between them crackling with anticipation.

"Talk to me," she urged, her voice sultry and inviting. "Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking about how incredible you are," John admitted, his heart pounding against his ribcage. "And how much I want to explore every inch of your body, to learn all the secrets it holds."

"Then maybe we should start with a little exploration," Sandra suggested coyly, her eyes darkening with lust.

"Maybe we should," John agreed, determination and desire swirling within him as they embarked on a journey of passion and discovery, their bodies entwined.

As they began pushing back and forth together, John felt his erection growing harder, the sensation of Sandra's tight wetness intoxicating him. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan, which only seemed to encourage her.

"Tell me how it feels," Sandra demanded, a wild hunger in her eyes.

"Like heaven," John admitted, unable to tear his gaze away from her. "I can't believe how amazing this is."

"Keep going," she urged, her breathing becoming more labored as their rhythm intensified. "Don't stop."

Their movements quickened, bodies sliding against each other in an erotic dance that left them both breathless. The intensity of their connection was undeniable, a shared passion that threatened to consume them both.

"God, Sandra," John gasped, feeling his control beginning to slip away. "You're incredible."

"Show me," she challenged, her voice a low growl. "Show me just how much you want me."

Driven by an insatiable desire to please her, John continued to push against Sandra, their bodies colliding in a sensual symphony. Their shared ecstasy built like a tidal wave, threatening to crash over them both in a torrent of pleasure.

"John..." Sandra murmured, her voice trembling with anticipation. "I'm so close..."

"Me too," he admitted, his own climax looming on the horizon. "Let's do this together."

And as they moved faster and faster, their bodies intertwined in a passionate crescendo, the world around them ceased to exist. All that mattered was the moment, the two of them joined in an explosion of pleasure that seemed to shake the very foundations of their souls.
I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! ko-fi.com/maxsenoltz

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 05:46:26 am »
Great chapter and I hope for more.

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2023, 12:21:44 am »
Hot stuff. Can't wait for more!

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 06:38:41 pm »
Incredible writing.

Offline Blackjunker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Creating stories.
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 10:44:17 pm »
John's heart raced as Sandra slowly turned her long, muscular body to face him. Her deep blue eyes locked onto his, and he felt a surge of desire rocket through him. Sweat glistened on her tanned skin, accentuating the curves of her toned body.

"John," she whispered, her breath hot against his cheek. "I want you."

Her lips found his in a searing kiss, tongues dancing together as their passion ignited like wildfire. John's fingers traced the contours of her biceps, his touch feather-light as if afraid to break the delicate moment.

"Touch me, John," Sandra urged, her voice husky. "Don't be afraid."

As their mouths continued to explore each other, John allowed his hands to wander down her body, noting the powerful quads that could no doubt crush a man's skull. He was in awe of her strength.

"God, you're amazing," John murmured between kisses. "I can't get enough of you."

"Then don't stop," Sandra replied with a wicked smile, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Their kisses grew more urgent, more desperate, as they sought to consume each other entirely. John's mind raced with thoughts of what they were doing, how they were crossing a boundary that could never be uncrossed.

"Is this really happening?" he wondered internally, even as his body continued to respond to Sandra's touch.

"Stop thinking so much," Sandra said softly, her hand cupping his face. "Just be here, with me, in this moment."

As Sandra's lips pressed against John's, he could feel the heat radiating from her body. Her scent – a mix of sweat, perfume, and desire – filled his nostrils, making it impossible to think about anything else but her. The sensation of her powerful arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer, only added fuel to the fire that burned within him.

"Are you sure?" John managed to ask between kisses.

"Absolutely," Sandra replied breathlessly as her eyes locked onto his, unwavering and full of conviction.

With an almost unnoticeable nod, John reached down with one hand, fingertips brushing against the soft skin of Sandra's inner thigh before running along the length of her leg, marveling at the toned muscles beneath the surface. He paused briefly, his fingers hovering over the waistband of her thong, before slipping underneath the elastic and making contact with her throbbing, wet,  muscular pussy.

"John," Sandra gasped, arching her back in response to his touch. Her own hand began to drift downward, seeking out the hardness that strained against the fabric of his boxers. When her fingers finally found their destination, she gently gripped him through the material, causing John's breath to hitch in his throat.

"Feels like you're more than ready too," Sandra teased, playfully tugging his member.

"Can't help it," John admitted, a sheepish smile spreading across his face. "You have quite the effect on me."

"Good," Sandra murmured, her hand beginning to massage him more firmly. "I want to drive you absolutely crazy."

"Mission accomplished," John muttered under his breath as he felt himself growing even harder under her skilled touch. Wanting to reciprocate, he slid his other hand up her ribcage, feeling the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she panted with anticipation.

"John," Sandra whispered, her voice full of longing and desire. "Please..."

"Shh," he soothed as his fingers finally found their target, gently kneading her breast through the fabric of her bra. "I've got you."

"God, that feels amazing," she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut as she surrendered herself to the pleasure of his touch.

"Wait until we're really just getting started," John promised, a wicked gleam in his eye as he considered all the ways he planned to worship her incredible body.

And as they continued to explore each other, the outside world ceased to exist, replaced by the electric connection between them and the passion that threatened to consume them both.

Offline Blackjunker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Creating stories.
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2023, 10:46:47 pm »
"God, John, I need you," Diana breathed, her eyes intense with desire as she looked down upon him.

"Let's do it, then," John replied, his voice husky and thick with anticipation.

In one fluid motion, Diana swung her leg over John's hips and settled herself astride him, her powerful thighs gripping him tight. The sensation of her heat against him was exquisite, driving a shiver up his spine. He couldn't help but marvel at how perfectly their bodies seemed to fit together, like two pieces of a puzzle clicking into place.

With deliberate slowness, she began to rock her hips, teasing them both with the promise of what was to come. John let out a low moan, his fingers digging into her hips as he fought the urge to thrust up into her.

"Patience," Diana chided gently, leaning forward to press a lingering kiss against his lips. "We've got all morning, remember?"

"True," John conceded, although every nerve ending in his body was screaming for release. "But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself in the meantime."

"Fair enough." Diana's laughter was light and playful, a stark contrast to the intensity of their connection. "Just don't forget to breathe, okay?"

"Kind of hard to do when you're taking my breath away like this," John confessed, his gaze locked on the way her muscles flexed and shifted beneath her smooth skin as she continued to move above him.

"Flatterer," Diana murmured, but the pleased curve of her lips told him that she appreciated the compliment all the same.

"Only speaking the truth," John replied, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her thighs as he lost himself in the rhythm of their bodies. "God, you're amazing."

As they continued to tease and pleasure each other, the world outside seemed to fade away, leaving them alone with the heat of their passion and the unbreakable bond that had drawn them together from the start.

The sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm golden glow across the room. John's breath hitched as Diana's lips met his in a searing kiss. Straddling him, her powerful body was on full display, a testament to her strength and athleticism – a sight that left him awestruck. He could feel every curve and sinew of her muscular frame pressed against him, creating a delicious friction as they moved together.

"John, look at me," Diana commanded, her voice sultry and authoritative.

As if drawn by magnetic force, John's hands roamed over Diana's body, exploring the expanse of toned flesh before him. His fingers trailed along the ridges of her biceps, the swell of her shoulders, and the curve of her waist. Her muscles tensed beneath his touch, a silent testimony to the power she possessed.

"God, you're incredible," he breathed, his voice trembling with amazement.

Diana smirked, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I told you I'm a force to be reckoned with."

"Believe me, I'm not complaining," he replied, unable to suppress a grin.

In response, Diana leaned back, placing her palms against John's thighs for support. She continued grinding against him, their movements growing more insistent as pleasure built up within them like a tidal wave. John couldn't help but marvel at the vision of sheer power and beauty above him – this woman who had chosen to share her passion with him.

This is real, he thought, no longer able to discern where his body ended and hers began. It's her.

"Tell me what you want," Diana murmured, her breath hot against his ear.

"Everything," John whispered back, the word barely audible. "I want everything with you."

"Then take it," she urged, her voice a sultry invitation. "Take all of me."

And as they moved together, two bodies entwined in an intricate dance of lust and love.

Offline Ascalon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 04:22:59 am »
I've enjoyed the story so far, the chapters are relatively short for what I'm used to reading but they're just the perfect dose, keep up the good work.

Offline Blackjunker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Creating stories.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 12:38:00 am »
Thank you for the kind words on this story. I will be making more and will have a Patreon set up soon.

In the meantime, consider donating to my Ko-Fi at: ko-fi.com/maxsenoltz

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  starting a podcast can be fun

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View