Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573996 Posts in 72832 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:45:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Small Town Pharmacist
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Small Town Pharmacist  (Read 26926 times)

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Small Town Pharmacist
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2022, 01:06:50 pm »
I see a ‘slow burner’ story here-I hope it’s not too long before we see the next episode!  :clap:
So many women, So little time!! :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2022, 01:06:50 pm »

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2022, 09:36:29 pm »
Chapter 5

The following morning Pete woke up feeling like he had a hangover. His brain was slow to initialize as he stretched his limbs out, but then his eyes widened and adrenaline shot through his system when he checked the time on his phone and saw that he was late for work. He scrambled to get some clothes on and ran out of the house.

That evening when Pete got back home, he was a little worse for wear – his day didn’t start off great, and there was a high customer load, so it didn’t get any better as work went on. He wandered into the kitchen to get some water and maybe a snack to energize him for making some dinner, and found Becky in there bulk prepping some food. Her body was covered up, but her clothes today weren’t baggy like yesterday’s sweats. Pete saw that her jeans are more like leggings, clinging to her enormous lower body – calves, quads and glutes stretched out the material very significantly. She had a loose t-shirt on, whose sleeves came down to her elbows. The material was soft and thin enough for it though to show the shape of her big shoulders and the neckline was wide enough for her traps and the top of her pecs to be visible. Her hair was tied up in a braid and resting on her back. Her forearm muscles bulged and rippled as she was chopping some broccoli up on a board.

“Hey!”, Becky exclaimed when Pete walked in. “How are you doing today? You seemed to disappear very quickly this morning.”

“Hi! Yeah, sorry about that. I was in such a rush when I realized how late I was for work, I didn’t have time to leave a note or anything.”

“No worries – how's your head? Don’t take this the wrong way by the way, but you kinda look like you should’ve taken a sick day.”

“Shit, it’s that obvious? Today was packed, so they really needed me there, but now that you mention it, it’s probably not great for business if the pharmacist on staff looks like he’s been run over by a train!”, he chuckled. “My head’s doing okay, I think. I guess I’m more tired than anything from the long day at work.”

“The hours must be intense, huh? Hey, I was just putting on some food for dinner, if you’d like some of it too?”

“Sure! What have you got going?”

“Just some rice, chicken, broccoli – nothing fancy, but it’s good fuel.”

Pete took a look at what she had on the kitchen counter, also noticing the veins snaking along Becky’s forearms and well-manicured hands. There were chicken breasts that had just come out of the oven, some freshly cooked rice in a rice cooker and the raw broccoli she had chopped. “Is the plan to steam the broccoli?”

“Yeah... Why?”

“You have this often?”

“Most of the time, yeah. Something wrong?”

“Becky, I agree, this is probably great fuel for the body, and I don’t mean to be rude when I say this, but there could be SO much more joy on your plate. Would you mind if I did something with some of the food you’ve already prepped, make tonight’s dinner a team effort?” Pete was suddenly energized, as he normally would do when an opportunity came up to show off his cooking.

Becky looked in his direction and blinked a couple of times, unsure if she was insulted by his comments, but could see an energy in his eyes. “Uh, okay, sure?” she said as Pete very gently nudged her out of the way and took over in the kitchen, pulling out a wok and some of his seasonings. She was a little amazed at the control he commanded in the kitchen, like it was his kingdom for a moment, and watched with curiosity as he quickly threw together a stir fry with the same base ingredients. He served up two bowls and they sat down at the dining table. “Wow, this is amazing! Wait, how have I been missing out on this, is this really the same food?!” she exclaimed as she took her first bite, and had to hold herself back from inhaling the food so she could chew it properly.

Pete lived for this kind of reaction when he cooked for others, and at this point had pretty much forgotten how shitty he’d been feeling all day. They reminisced about high school days and what sort of classes they took – they had similar academic interests and both wondered why they didn’t really get to know each other at school. Becky ended up studying accounting at a local college and was working for a firm at the nearby city that allowed her to work from home most days.

When Pete got around to asking her about her bodybuilding though, her eyes lit up. She said she initially started to lift light weights to get in shape, but after seeing the effect it started having on growing her muscles, she became hooked, and before she knew it, she was in this obsessive loop of training heavier and seeing more results that let her train heavier, and so on. She was really animated about the topic, her hands were moving around energetically when she talked about it, causing twitching and movement of muscles in her upper body, particularly more prominent bumps and ripples in her biceps, shoulders, and what was visible of her pecs. She noticed that this was drawing Pete’s gaze, but it seemed to be genuine curiosity rather than the aversion she was used to seeing in people’s faces.

After they finished eating, Becky insisted on washing up the dishes since he’d made such a delicious dinner. Pete relaxed back in his chair while she cleared up. “So, is there someone special who you get to cook for all the time?”, she asked.

“Like, am I dating someone? No, I’m not. I guess I’ve always been too busy with work – and dating apps give me the willies when I think about how many men could be pretending to be women on them.”

Becky cackled at this. “Right?! But I don’t believe for a second that you’re single, you must know that one of the best ways to a woman’s heart is through her stomach, haha!” She patted her satisfied belly and winked in Pete’s direction, causing him to blush.

As Becky was finishing tidying up Pete had got up to make a coffee – while he was doing so, she walked up to him, kind of cornering him and out of the blue asked “so, do you want to see one?”

“One what?”, he responded timidly, having to crane his neck to meet her eyes.

“One of my muscles!”, she chirped as she pulled up a sleeve and flexed a humungous bicep in front of his face, giggling when she saw his eyes bug out at the sight. Now this was the kind of shock factor she would be on board with.

“Wha- holy cow! That’s huge! Jesus, with muscles that big I bet you had no trouble carrying me up to my room last night!”

“Haha, yeah, actually, your body was light for me. I’m pretty sure I curl weights heavier than you for reps”, she said with glee as she pumped her arm a couple of times. The biceps peaked high, with a distinct split between the two individual muscles, and the sweep of her triceps underneath accentuated the girth of her arm.

Pete wasn’t quite sure what she meant, since he had never had any interest in working out, but it was clear that she was really, really strong. To help his brain grok the size of her arm he pulled his sleeve up and flexed his own bicep, which was utterly dwarfed by hers.

She found this act of comparison exhilarating. She brought her arm down and lightly grabbed a feel of his arm, completely flattening it in the process. “Oh, oops, might need some work!”, she teased, giving him a wink. “Here, feel mine”, she added, flexing her arm again. He placed a hand gingerly on the peak. “Don’t be shy, really sink your fingers in”, she said, placing her other hand on top of his to get him to really grip her bicep, causing his eyes to widen even more. He then placed his other hand underneath, trying to wrap both hands around her arm, but it was simply too big for him. “What do you think?”, she asked.

“Solid”, seemed to be the only word that could escape Pete’s mouth, his speechlessness a contrast to the previous night. He was in complete awe, totally transfixed by her flexed arm.

Becky was relishing this moment, experiencing physical admiration of her physique for the first time. While he was still enraptured by her arm and continuing to get a feel for its full circumference, she glanced down and noticed a tenting starting to form in his crotch. Suddenly she felt awkward, bringing her arm down and patting him on the shoulder to bring him out of his trance. “I’d better let you get back to making your coffee, I need to turn in”, she said as she left him there and walked off to her room for a private moment. She was confused, and couldn’t fathom that the simple display of her muscles could be enough to cause a sexual reaction in Pete, wondering if maybe it was just an unfortunate angle and how the fabric was bunched up. At the same time, she couldn’t help but consider what it might be like to turn on a cute small skinny guy like him by showing off the big muscles she’d worked extremely hard for years to develop. She went to bed that night fantasizing about the prospect of it.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2022, 01:25:35 pm »
That last paragraph just made me and so many on here so excited for the next part.

I SO agree, why nobody ever muscle worshipped before, I’ll never know. Mind you, she works out @ home & therefore would not see the admiring glances that she would if she had worked out in a gym!!.
Can’t wait for the next instalment!.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2022, 02:25:47 pm »
Nice writing style and can't wait for muscle worship!! Karma to you

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2022, 12:08:49 am »
Chapter 6

Over the next few weeks Pete and Becky settled into a routine as roommates. They’d often hang out after he got back home from work, sometimes sharing dinner. She really liked it when he cooked, and gradually became more comfortable being around him, the subconscious pressure she’d put on herself to hide her body around other people subsiding when she was with him. Summer was approaching, so it was a convenient relief to feel able to wear less cumbersome clothing.

Becky’s arms and legs (and sometimes even her abs) would tend to be on visible display around the house these days, and while this had become normal, she had noticed that Pete would be regularly distracted by her muscles when they were talking or would be stealing glances at them. She figured he was trying to be elusive about it, but it was really obvious to her. She’d sometimes toy with him mid-conversation by deliberately moving her body in a way that would subtly emphasize a flex. She might have a hand up to her chin when contemplating the subject of conversation, flexing her bicep slightly and letting the thick vein along it fill out; or she would adjust her hair with one hand and let a bicep pop up. She might also laugh a little excessively at one of his jokes if she had a crop top on to show off her abs. Seeing how his eyes would unconsciously widen and fixate on her muscles for a split second made her feel powerful. The fantasy of him being turned on by her muscles had continued to play on her mind and she was now developing a lust for Pete. Knowing him as she did now, she always saw his distracted glances as a compliment to her body, which she thought was cute.

One day they crossed paths in the house as she was coming up from the basement – her shorts clung to her butt and upper thighs like a second skin, and her small top was barely enough to cover her nipples and sternum. She caught his eyes and, feeling cheeky, said, “Pete, I just had the most incredible chest workout”, extending her hands down and flexing her pumped pecs and triceps hard. This stopped him in his tracks. Seeing that he’d fallen into her little honey trap, Becky approached him and cornered him against a wall, the smell of her sweat and pheromones started filling the air around them. Slowly, fully, and deliberately tensing her pecs in unison, she said, “so hey, um, I need to talk to you about something.” *flex* “I’ve noticed that you kind of get distracted by my muscles a lot lately.” *flex* “Maybe you've been trying to hide it, but you really don’t do it very well.” *flex* “It makes me wonder if you actually really like them.” *flex*

Pete was engrossed by Becky’s incredible muscle control, her individual pec muscles tensing one after the other in a slow, methodical ripple up her chest with each flex. Her words got through to him though, and he tried to turn away in embarrassment, but she took his chin with a powerful hand and gently guided his gaze up to her eyes.

Becky moved a little closer, her body pushing him against the wall and asked softly, but directly, “so, do you? Like my muscles that is?” She then felt something poking her thigh, causing a shocked expression to appear on her face. Pete’s face turned red and he tried to look away again, but her grasp of his chin held his head steady. She backed away a little and looked down to see the tenting in his crotch. She brought her other hand to her mouth as the realization was setting in that Pete was indeed attracted to her. She then took that hand down to hold his erection. “*gasp* oh my god, did I do that? Am I turning you on?” Pete hesitated to answer, his face going even redder, so she followed up by stroking his rod a little and looking directly into his eyes said, “hey, it’s okay, you can be honest.”

Pete’s will was crumbling, and with reluctance and a groan he confessed. “Yes... Oh my god... Your muscles – they’re so big! I don’t know how or why, I swear, but seeing or thinking about them makes me, like, instantly hard...” His eyes looked down and away in embarrassment.

Becky had a surprised, but satisfied, look on her face from this confession, and her fantasy lust for Pete had surfaced. She stopped stroking his penis but kept hold of it, and taking her other hand off his chin, gently took one of his hands and placed it on her chest. She flexed her chest and lightly squeezed his erection at the same time. On hearing his moan at this she chuckled and said, “oh wow, you really are stiff for my muscles!” She was feeling really naughty now, and wanted to explore the effect her huge body was having on Pete. She teased him saying, “maybe we should do something about this. It must be HARD having this raging boner without a release.” She brought her free hand to her chin as a thought occurred to her. “You know, I wonder what’s firmer, your cock right now or my bicep.” This caused a twitching in her hand. “Mmm, let’s find out!” She gave his erection a harder squeeze, causing a grunt to escape his lips. She then flexed her other arm in a classic bicep pose right in front of his face, pulsing it a couple of times to let him see the striations. She removed her hand from his crotch and gave her flexed bicep a strong squeeze, causing ripples in her forearm. She pouted with a frown, looking back at Pete. “Hmm, I’m not really sure, your guy down there is very hard. Hey, let’s see what you think!” She took one of his hands and put it on her flexed bicep. “Here, hold this.” She took his other hand and guided it to his crotch. “And grab that. Okay, good, now SQUEEZE them both and tell me which one is harder. Don't be shy, really go for it, okay?”

Pete was sweating bullets – he couldn’t believe the situation he found himself in. Becky’s scent had also added to his state of arousal. He was trapped, and there was no graceful way out of this. She had a hand lightly over the one he was gripping his rod with, caressing it. He tried to sink his fingers into her bicep, but as expected, it was unyielding. He noticed her bite her lower lip at his feeble attempt to squeeze her muscle. He didn’t want to give his penis a reciprocal grasp though, since he now was on the edge of orgasm. He didn’t get a choice though; as if she could tell that he wasn’t playing her game, her hand gripped his hand, forcing it to compress on his dick. A slight impish smile appeared on her face when she also forced his hand to rub up and down his rod. This sent Pete over the edge and he convulsed as he cummed in his pants.

Becky was amazed at her handiwork [author’s note: pun intended] and impulsively moaned, relishing in her dominance. She rested her hands on his shoulders and pressed her body on his, sandwiching him against the wall, carefully spreading her legs to avoid the wet patch that formed on his crotch. They were both breathing heavily, and she held them both there as they come down from their respective highs. “Oh my god”, she said, “That was amazing! I didn’t know I could do that. I’ve never had someone get excited over my body like that before. Phew, between my workout and this I definitely need a shower now!” She let out a big sigh while fanning her face with a hand, her arm muscles dancing as she did so. She gave Pete a peck on his cheek before releasing him and sauntering off to her room to have a shower – and maybe sort one or two other things out.

Just seconds after she closed the door to her room, she heard a scrambling in the direction of Pete’s room. She chuckled to herself as she got undressed for the solo business at hand.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2022, 02:37:47 pm »
Another awesome part. Well done. Looking forward to what comes next.

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2022, 04:16:21 pm »
If she really wants to mess with him, she should leave the bathroom door open while showering.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2022, 02:40:41 am »
K+

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2022, 04:09:13 pm »
Nice addition, can't for him to explore every inch of her!! K++++++++++++

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2022, 07:20:23 am »
Great new chapter and happy to read what will be in the next one.

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2022, 09:31:20 pm »
Chapter 7

Becky didn’t see any sign of Pete the following morning – she reckoned he must have left the house quietly to get to work early. What happened between them played on her mind through the day though, feeling more and more uncertain about how Pete might feel about her assertiveness, but also feeling a sense of exhilaration at the physical effect her body had on his, and the physical reactions she seemed to be able to command from him.

As it was Friday, she didn’t have many calls with clients scheduled. She took some time away from her desk in the early afternoon for a heavy back workout, hoping it would clear her head a bit. Plate after plate was loaded onto the barbell as she worked up to a max deadlift set for the day, the basement ground shaking a little, but progressively more with each set. The dominance over Pete she exerted the previous day kept creeping into her mind, and it subconsciously energized her through the workout. It wasn’t until after she finished her top set that she realized that she’d hit a new personal best. She was out of breath, but smashing a top set on deadlifts always made her feel goddess-like and unstoppable. She moved onto heavy pull-ups, adding 3 45-pound plates hanging off a belt on her hips as extra resistance – she needed all that weight to get any kind of useful difficulty on the exercise. The realization popped into her mind that the extra weight she added was probably about as much as Pete weighed, leading her to fantasize about his body hanging off her back in place of the dangling plates, cheering her on with each rep while his palpable erection pressed onto her back. Shit – this workout wasn’t clearing her mind like she wanted it to, but she’d be damned if she was going to bail on it part way, especially since she was feeling strong today. She proceeded with heavy bent-over rows before finishing the workout with a circuit of light accessories. Tidying up and organizing the equipment afterwards seemed to be the one thing that put her mind at ease a little; it helped her organize her feelings a bit at least. She finished her work day after having a quick shower to clean herself up.

Becky had just put on some coffee when she heard Pete come back home from work – she poured him a cup as he wandered into the kitchen, handing it to him awkwardly. She wanted to address what happened yesterday and was glad she had put on full-length leggings and a big t-shirt, so it was less likely that there would be any ‘distractions’, though the summer heat was still penetrating the house.

“Hey...”, they said to each other, both avoiding eye contact. “Work today was good?” she asked.

“Yeah... Sure...” They both stood by the kitchen counter as the awkwardness saturated the air around them, each coffee sip stepping up the discomfort.

“Listen, Pete, I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday – well, apologize really”, Becky said as she uncomfortably put a hand behind her neck. “I don’t really know what came over me, and I guess some things happened that you didn’t really consent to – I feel awful about that, I’m sorry.”

It was a few seconds before Pete responded, having some internal struggle to let the words come out. “Um... Well, I probably owe you more of an apology. I have been staring at your body these past few weeks, and frankly, I’ve felt like a total creep about it, because I like to think I don’t objectify women like that, and I really respect you as a person, Becky. I just couldn’t help myself though, and as it kept happening, I’d start to feel more and more ashamed that I was letting my physical urges get the better of me. The fact that it was obvious to you is so mortifying to – I'm so sorry!”

“Hey... It’s okay, I actually find it really flattering”, she said, placing a hand on his arm. “Yeah, I was kind of confused about it at first, I never thought my body could ever attract that kind of admiration, I’m so used to people around town looking at me in disgust. And honestly”, she said as she started to gently stroke his arm, “knowing that you couldn’t help yourself is... kinda hot.” Pete and Becky locked eyes with that statement and his face started getting red. She felt the urge to kiss him and drew closer to him, bringing her arms up along the top of his shoulders as she did. She moved slowly so she could see how would react, in case he might not want this. He surprised her by putting his hands around her waist and impatiently pulling himself up to her until their lips connected. It was just a small kiss, but it felt electric to her. “Wow”, she breathed while their lips were parted. She then gently pulled them back together and they started making out. Before long, her hands were exploring his small neck, back, and arms, gently squeezing here and there, getting hornier as she felt how pliable his body was. Pete in contrast was moving his hands long the hard ridges of her back muscles and the side of her waist – he was also groping here and there, but her body didn’t yield anywhere. He had an erection now that poked her in the thigh once again, but this time he didn’t feel too embarrassed about it.

They pulled away from each other, their breathing deeper and slightly faster. “Oh my god”, Pete said, “your body is so big! And hard! Like everywhere!”

Becky chuckled. She was feeling cheeky again and playfully bit one of her fingers. “I’ve got a fun idea... Do you wanna armwrestle?”

“What, seriously? I’d have no chance against you!”

“It’d be fun though, right?” She wrinkled her nose at him.  “Come on, I have a feeling you’ll enjoy it...”

“Uhm...” Pete wasn’t really sure why he was hesitant.

“I’ll be gentle... I promise.” She gave him puppy-dog eyes.

“Ah, fuck it – okay! But I’m trusting you not to break me.”

Becky giggled and went around to the other side of the kitchen’s peninsula counter. She placed her elbow onto the countertop and motioned for Pete to do the same. As he did and was about to take her hand, she pulled her arm back and said “hold on, one sec”. She removed her t-shirt – it was ridiculous keeping it on in the heat. With the exception of the sports bra she had on, her upper body was now on show in all its glory; at the sight of this Pete nearly choked on the sip of coffee he snuck in. She placed her gargantuan arm back on the countertop, a vein from her shoulder going down her bicep was visible. She took his hand and squeezed lightly, causing Pete’s eyes to bug out. “That’s not too tight, is it?”, she asked with a wink. “Okay, when I count to three, I want you to try as hard as you can to take my arm down. Ready? One. Two. Three!” Pete’s face immediately tightened up and started going red with effort as he pushed against her arm. The trouble is, she couldn’t really feel if he was trying. She grinned at him and said “hey, you were supposed to start on three, not after, so let me know when you’ve actually started... Come on, are you trying yet?”

Pete was only able to grunt in response.

Becky placed her free hand on his bicep to check if it was tight – it was. In fact, it was trembling from his effort. “Wait, you’re really trying? Oh my god *giggle*, I can barely feel it! Maybe you should use your other hand too.” He placed his other hand underneath their locked hands to aide his efforts. “Oh, no, not like that”, she said. “Take your other hand and put it on top of our hands, you’ll get better leverage that way... That’s it!” Her bicep pumped up a little bit with Pete’s second hand in play, and the vein along it became slightly more prominent, but her arm was steadfast. After a few more seconds of this she could see that he was starting to get tired. “You’re running out of steam already? Okay, I guess it’s my turn.” She pumped her bicep up to its peak, mostly for effect, the vein filling up too. She then effortlessly and smoothly brought both his hands down. She playfully held both his hands down on the countertop with one hand, chuckling at his vain attempts to pry his hands free.

Pete was out of breath after this. “Holy crap, I really did have no chance! That was unbelievable, you were in complete control from the start as well... That was awesome!”

Becky skipped back around, feeling a slightly bashful from his compliments, blushing a little and twirling a finger around a strand of hair. After a moment she switched gears and got nice and close to Pete, doing an imposing front lat spread, and backing him up against the counter. His erection pressed between her legs, causing her to bite her lower lip. She then flexed a bicep, looking over at it while she pumped her arm a couple of times. She looked back at Pete with her arm still flexed. “You seemed to really like touching it yesterday – go ahead. Take your time this time”, she said with a wry smile and a wink.

Pete cupped the top of the hard muscle with one of his hands and tried pulling down on it. Underneath the skin it was like pushing on steel; trying to grip it like a ball similarly had no effect. He then took a finger and traced the slope of the bicep from her elbow up towards her shoulder and then rested his hand on it. “Woooow...” He was practically drooling.

“Here, check this out.” Becky repositioned her arm, bringing her elbow down in front of her and flexing her bicep with her hand going across her chest, giving him a rear view of it and a better angle of her deltoids. She pulsed her bicep a couple of times to let the vein running along it engorge with blood.

Pete placed both hands on her arm to feel the contours of the hard flexed muscles, his erection twitching against Becky’s legs. He found it incredible how far her triceps bulged out in their extended state. He could hear her purring in response to his stroking of the skin as he delicately explored her muscles. As he started touching her forearm, she relaxed her bicep flex and extended her arm with her palm facing up, making a fist to flex her forearm muscles. He was entranced as each one came to life and more veins popped to the surface of her skin.

Becky was captivated by the attention she was getting from Pete, and his gentle touching of her arm was turning her on, along with the turgid rod poking between her legs. She placed her free hand on his tiny shoulder and started gently groping it. As Pete finished exploring her forearm, she put her hand on his pants around his cock, looking into his eyes for approval. With an almost imperceptible nod from him, she gripped around it firmly and started stroking up and down the direction of his shaft. His breathing suddenly became shallow and faster, and she saw his eyes dart and fixate on the arm that was pumping his erection. She kept looking into his eyes to gauge his reactions, and started pumping in longer strokes, slightly pushing his crotch into the counter he had been backed up against as her hand reached the base of his cock, flexing her triceps slightly, and pulling him slightly away from the counter as she reached the tip, giving her bicep a slight emphasis, all of this while keeping the rest of his body more or less in place with the hand she still had on his shoulder. This pumping and oscillation of his ass being pressed against and pulled away from the counter continued, and his breathing became more labored as he approached a climax. He grabbed the forearm that was jerking him off with both hands, moving them up to hold her upper arm. Feeling his hands on her bicep and triceps as she stroked his penis empowered her and made her feel in complete control. She could see that he was on the edge, so she doubled-down, gripping a little harder and moving her arm in longer strokes still, woman-handling his crotch and practically bouncing his ass off the counter. In just a few of these she felt the frantic pulsing of his cock and saw his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he cummed in his pants – she held his crotch against the counter and steadied her hold on his shoulder as his orgasm rode through him. Once his breathing steadied, she pressed her hard body against him, once again spreading her legs to avoid the wet patch she was most definitely responsible for, resting her huge arms on his shoulders and feeling his skinny body yield against her chest and abs. Her breathing had deepened having become excited by the dominance she displayed. She bent her elbows to bring her hands up and cradle his head between her two mammoth arms and kissed him passionately. He, in turn, wrapped his thin arms around her torso and pulled against her as hard as he could. She started unconsciously grinding against him.

Pete was encompassed by humungous female muscle – Becky's arms surrounded his head like anacondas, her tree trunk legs practically straddled him, and her chest and abs pressed into his torso. He was in ecstasy as her body moved around him, and could feel her dry-humping him as they stood there making out. He moved his hands from her lower back to the muscle shelf that was her glutes, feeling them rhythmically harden as she was grinding against him. He gave them a hard squeeze (well, hard for him) and heard her coo in response. He could tell she had a lot of sexual tension building up that needed release. With her legs on either side of him, it was almost like her crotch was starting to chew his body, and with increasing intensity. As much as he was enjoying this, he knew his body could only take so much of it – the best things can only be had in moderation it seemed. He brought his hands up to her lower abs to gently, but assertively break the kiss. He pushed against her stomach – god, each brick of her abs was so hard and big. This didn’t have the desired effect though – instead of pausing things, she moaned, and if anything started making bigger harder grinding motions, as if she mistook his pushing away as fondling of her stomach muscles, responding in kind. While one arm held his head in place, her other one moved down and wrapped around his upper back, starting to collapse him into her. He started to panic as his ability to breathe was now being progressively limited. To avoid passing out he had no choice but to break the rhythm they had going and tapped on her back to get her attention.

Becky was on complete autopilot and didn’t realize how much her body was engulfing Pete’s until a frantic tapping on her back brought her back to Earth and she pulled away with her hands on his shoulders to see Pete out of breath and somewhat panicked. She realized her hips were magnetized against his midsection and still rubbing up against it on their own. “Oh, fuck! Shit! I got totally lost in the moment there, are you okay?!” She cupped his head with her hands and brushed his hair away from his eyes to get a good look at his face. He was catching his breath, but his expression seemed to be one of satisfaction. She felt his hands grab her ass and squeeze her glutes again, prompting an involuntary gasp. “Oh, naughty! Well, I guess that means you’re fine – good. I still need a hand with something.” She took a step back, took his right hand with her left, and guided it palm-up onto her crotch, pressing in with her hand behind it. His expression changed to a deer caught in the headlights, prompting a playful laugh from Becky. “Come on, Pete, it’s only fair! Don’t worry, I’ll help – and it won’t take much anyway, who knew a tiny guy worshipping my BIG muscles would make me so fucking horny?”

Pete was dumbfounded by Becky’s dominance as she sandwiched his hand between hers and her crotch. She started grinding against his hand – he could feel how hot and wet she was down there and felt her clitoris poking his hand through the fabric of her leggings. His arm looked like a twig against her thick, veiny forearm. She started panting as she continued grinding, and started rubbing his hand along her vagina in time with it. He placed his free hand on her abs to feel them rhythmically contract, which seemed to send a surge of sexual electricity through her. He moved it up to her pec, grabbing what he could and squeezing hard – another jolt, his hand starting to get squashed against her crotch. She flexed her free arm in a bicep pose, which immediately coaxed his arm off her breast and onto the enormous peak. She pulled his hand harder onto her crotch, grinding with ferocious intensity, causing him to momentarily lose feeling in it. In just a few more seconds she reached what he thought must have been her climax – she closed her eyes, suddenly stopped and grunted as her midsection bore down harder than he’d seen before, his hand crushed against her crotch on the verge of pain, and her legs trembling. There were a couple more pulses of her core muscles and then she opened her eyes again and started breathing. Her hand let go of his, which was now damp from her juices and started to feel pins and needles.

“Holy shit”, she breathed as she gently embraced Pete and gave him a small peck on the lips. “That was fucking amazing.” They got lost in each other's eyes for a moment. “I need to get cleaned up after that, and I’m guessing you do too,” she said with a knowing smile.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2022, 09:47:01 am »
A great continuation. Both Peter and Becky seem to be very happy with their relationship and powerdynamic.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2022, 06:35:38 am »
This story is fantastic. I am loving it.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2023, 10:20:00 am »
Great dynamic change is it over?

Offline Elevate11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2023, 04:37:22 pm »
Great story! Any updates coming?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Small Town Pharmacist

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View