Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575864 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:38:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Small Town Pharmacist
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Small Town Pharmacist  (Read 26986 times)

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Small Town Pharmacist
« on: November 17, 2022, 12:08:22 am »
First story, hope you like it
Got a couple more chapters banked that I'll post another time

---

Chapter 1

Pete was busy filling his in-tray of prescriptions. He got back to his small-town home a couple of weeks ago – his dad’s health was declining, forcing his retirement plans to move up and so he needed his son to start taking the reins of the family pharmacy. Pete went off to college to become a pharmacist like his dad, and had put a couple of years’ experience under his belt while part-timing a business masters at his college’s city before family obligations brought him back. All-in-all he’d been away for about 10 years. He’d always been focused on his studies and work, so at 5’ 6” and 135lb he hadn’t really filled out much over the years.

While he was over-checking a prescription on this spring afternoon, he overheard a familiar voice from a customer being served by a colleague. It was a large woman with long red hair tied in a single French braid he thought he recognized, and with the most amazing green eyes – that's when he realized who it was. She had a large overcoat on since the winter was still thawing, but the way it sat on her made her look pretty heavy-set, in contrast to the small girl he kind of fancied at high school.

“Becky? Is that you?”, asked Pete as she finished up with his colleague.

“Pete?”, she responded taking a second to recognize him, her face brightening up when she did. “Oh my gosh! Pete! How are you? I haven’t seen you since, what, high school?” As she stepped over to see Pete face-to-face, he was taken slightly aback that she met him at eye level, considering the dispensary section of the pharmacy was on a 6” platform. He remembered her being about his height at school, maybe an inch taller, so he thought maybe she had some really tall shoes on for some reason.

“Hey! It’s so good to see you! Yeah, I guess I haven’t really been back since I set off for college – I just got back a couple of weeks ago to start helping out with the family business.” Pete gestured to the modest little pharmacy he was working in. “I’ve been staying with my parents while I figure out where I want to live longer term.”

“So good to see you too! Hey, actually, I’ve got a spare room at my house I’ve been thinking of renting out.” She was lying – she's been trying for months to rent it out for a bit of extra cash, but her tenants never stuck around for long. She didn’t want to put Pete off, and thought someone she sort of knew already might work out. “I know we didn’t really know each other that well at school, but you’d be welcome to come around for a coffee, look at the room and the house, and see if it’d suit you.”

“Yeah, that sounds good actually. I’m sure it’s a great house – what’s the address and when would be a good time to head over?”, Pete asked as he found a post-it pad and a pen for Becky to write it down.

“If you get off work around late afternoon, that sort of time today or tomorrow would be perfect,” she said as she noted down the address and a phone number. He noticed her writing hand had some really prominent veins on the back of it, but paid it no mind. She handed the note to him with a smile and said she hoped to see him soon before walking out. He was somewhat struck by how thin her face appeared, beguiling what he assumed was an overweight frame under the coat. As she walked out, he also saw that her shoes didn’t have any heels.

Pete was excited at the prospect of moving into his own place sooner than he anticipated. Seeing his parents was great, but a decade away from home made him realize that they just had different ways of living, and he didn’t want to feel like he was in the way of their empty-nest life. He sent Becky a text a little later saying he could head over the following afternoon after work.

---

Chapter 2

Pete had a busy day at the pharmacy, but was able to wrap up just in time to make is way over to Becky’s house. It was on a quiet street, and he could see that there’d be plenty of options to park his car if he couldn’t use the driveway. When Becky answered the door she was in baggy sweats, and smiled as soon as she saw it was Pete.

“Hey! I’m glad you could get away from work a little early”, said Becky. Pete awkwardly held out a hand to shake, but she just brushed it out of the way, saying “don’t be silly, come here!”, giving him a big hug instead. Her embrace crushed the air out of his lungs slightly, and lingered a split-second longer than he expected it to. “I just wanted to welcome you back properly after being away for so long”, she said.

“Heh, thanks”, Pete replied as he found his footing again. Standing face-to-face on the same level, he was struck again by how tall she was, practically having to crane his neck back to meet her eyes. “My memory must be off; I could’ve sworn you were about my height in high school.”

“You’re right, I wasn’t this tall at school, but I hit this crazy growth spurt about a year after graduating. Sometimes I think I’m still getting used to the attention being 6-foot tall can bring, ha-ha! Anyway, let’s show you around the house and the room that’s up for rent.” She gestured into the house, poured him a coffee, and showed him around what would be shared space for them both. The living room was pretty open, but the furniture made it look comfortable, and the kitchen seemed to be well equipped. Pete liked to do a bit of home cooking, so this was a big plus for him. The room itself was really spacious, even with the bed and a desk in there was a fair bit of open floor space. Pete fit the stereotype of being somewhat minimalist with clothes, so the closet space was guaranteed to suit him. It also had an ensuite bathroom, a bit tight, but good enough for one person. 

As they were rounding out the tour and heading back to the front door Pete noticed the stairs heading down to the basement. “Is there anything I should know about or see in the basement?” he asked, not wanting to sound nosey, assuming that might be private space. He didn’t really know the etiquette for how to be a tenant in a landlord’s (or in this case landlady’s) house.

“Oh, there’s nothing much down there”, she lied, trying to be nonchalant. “There’s just an exercise bike and a couple of bits of gym equipment I like to use. Did you want to have a look?” She didn’t really want to show him the true extent of the gym equipment she had down there, since it was linked to the usual reason her previous roommates would always cancel their leases very early on. She knew that it would save everyone’s time to bring up the subject upfront, but she wasn’t emotionally prepared to deal with what would probably be another disgusted reaction, and the feeling of rejection that would always follow, so she let cowardice win and opted for the aloof approach.

Pete was curious, but the long day at work was catching up with him, and he had never had an interest in any sort of exercise before, so he didn’t think seeing a basement room with a bike and a couple of girly weights would change his opinion of the house. “Actually, no, that’s okay. I’ve had a long day and should be getting back home. Thanks so much for showing me around – I think the room would be perfect for me, so I’ll take it!”

“Oh yay!” she exclaimed, giving Pete another lung crushing hug in excitement. “I’ll send you over the lease details, and we can figure out a date for you to move in later. It’ll be fun to have some company in the house!”

Pete was excited. He remembered having a small crush on Becky at school, and he was looking forward to getting to know her properly, even though it was quite a leap to move in as a tenant to do that.

Forum Saradas

Small Town Pharmacist
« on: November 17, 2022, 12:08:22 am »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Small Town Pharmacist
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 01:36:08 am »
Not bad style, slow start. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 07:42:39 am »
Good start. You take time to set things up, and the writing itself is neat. Looking forward to the muscle action and maybe some slice of life stuff between these two.

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 10:47:00 pm »
Chapter 3

A couple of days after Pete signed the lease for the spare room in Becky’s house, he turned up with his worldly possessions boxed up and packed into his station wagon. He was pretty ambitious piling heavier things into a couple of the boxes though - it would’ve been a comical sight as he and both his parents struggled to lift them up and load them into his car. He wasn’t sure how he’d get the boxes into the house from the car, but once they were in there he couldn’t be bothered to open them up to lighten their load.

Becky heard him arrive and came out to greet him and help move the boxes into his room. She had baggy sweats on again, but Pete absentmindedly assumed it was just to keep warm since the spring days were still quite cold. Pete noticed how efficiently she was able to navigate boxes around the house without scratching any of the walls or door frames, almost like she’d done it plenty before. The final boxes to take out of the car happened to be the really heavy ones. Pete had to take a pause to think about his strategy here. Becky was on autopilot and went straight to grab a box – before Pete could open his mouth to warn her how heavy it was, it was out of the car and in her arms. She happily trotted off with it like it weighed nothing to her, and Pete just stood there for a moment in shock at how easily she moved a box from the car that needed three people to load into it. He walked over to the other heavy box and tried shuffling it towards the car’s tailgate and it didn’t budge. ‘Nope, that’s still really heavy’, he thought to himself.

Becky came back out of the house, and without taking any pause went straight for the final box, as before hoisting it out of the car without any visible effort. “Looks like this is the last one”, she said to him as she walked it into the house, no sign of strain in her voice. He followed her in after closing up the car, the gears in his brain struggling to mesh over what he was witnessing.

“Wow!”, Pete exclaimed from behind Becky as she placed the box down in his room. “Becky, you should know those last two boxes ended up being packed really heavy – it took both my parents and I to get each of them into the car. Holy crap, you must be stronger than you look, that was really impressive!”

Becky felt embarrassed that she didn't actually realize the boxes were that heavy, but also couldn’t help but blush at Pete’s compliment – his celebration of her strength gave her self-esteem a little boost. “Oh, I don’t know about that, the leverage for getting the boxes out must’ve just been easier from my height”, she responded, trying to downplay her accidental display of strength. She handed him his set of keys and let him know that she was going to spend some time on the bike in the basement and give him some space to settle into his room.

After Becky closed the door behind her Pete started opening boxes to start unpacking his essentials – the first order of business being setting up his gaming PC at the desk and having the layout just so.

Becky hopped onto the stationary bike in the basement to warm up. After about 5 minutes she took off her hoodie and sweatpants. Knowing Pete was only just upstairs, she felt she should keep them on, but she also knew she’d overheat if she did, so she decided to risk it. She put in her earbuds and got started with her cardio session proper.

Pete, meanwhile, was getting his desk set up properly. There was a little less desktop space than he’d like, but was able to position things in a satisfactory way that he could at least try out before seeing if he could replace it with a bigger desk. He then got out his toiletries and laid them out in the bathroom to his liking, and threw his clothes into the closet – he never noticed the irony in how particular he could be about his computer layout or toiletry arrangement and have no regard to organization in his closet.

Becky was in the zone how, powering through at a sustained pace, and songs playing with beats that matched her heart rate.

Pete took a box with him to the kitchen with essentials he would take from place to place – his college experience involved moving to a new house every year or two. He saw that he didn’t need to add any of his own equipment (pans, chopping boards, etc), but noticed a distinct lack of seasonings – pretty much none in fact. He knew he wouldn’t be able to stand that, so he found a convenient cupboard that had some free space and decided to claim that as storage for his spices and seasonings. He took the box of remainders back to his room to tuck away somewhere. He now had a mix of empty boxes and half-full boxes scattered around his room – after collapsing the empty ones he decided to take a break for a while. That’s when he remembered about the basement, and was now curious about what was down there. He hadn’t heard Becky come back up from whatever cardio session she was doing, but he wondered if she had maybe already finished, or if she wasn’t he hoped he wouldn’t disturb her while he explored.

Pete wasn’t ready for what he was about to see as he wandered down to the basement. He opened the door to see equipment that could probably rival commercial gym setups. He looked around and saw dumbbells (including some enormous ones), barbells, a bench, a cage like thing that he thought might be for doing squats or whatever, and plates after plates of weights. As his gaze eventually panned to Becky on the bike in her own world, he got the shock of his life. With her sweats off she was wearing spandex cycling shorts and a sports bra. Rather than being obese as he had assumed in his mind, she was in fact immensely muscular, more so than he had ever seen before, on a man or woman, or even thought possible. Her thighs and calves rhythmically flexed as she powered through each pedal stroke, her grip on the bike handles displayed forearm muscles he didn’t know existed, her biceps and triceps and shoulders bulged out. She had a sweat sheen from the cardio that accentuated each of her lines and her muscular chest was heaving from the volume of air she was breathing in and out. It was too much for his brain to process, and he blacked out, tripping over a loose weight plate and fell to the floor.

Becky was pulled out of her cardio trance when she heard a clatter and saw that Pete was lying on the floor near the basement entrance. She immediately rushed over to see what happened and check if he was okay. She crouched next to him and reached to turn him over, and realizing then that her huge, veiny arms were on full display muttered “oh jeez, not another fainter”. She couldn’t see any obvious head injuries so she hoisted him up delicately on her shoulder and carried him upstairs to the living room, thinking it’d be a more comfortable place to recover than a basement floor. She gently placed him lying on a sofa and went back down to dry off her cardio sweat with her gym towel, and then putting her baggy sweats back on to cover up her body. She also quickly checked the equipment to see if any of it could’ve caused him to fall over and saw a couple of loose plates that he definitely could’ve tripped over. Swearing to herself at leaving equipment out, she put the plates away – she was usually anal about keeping her gym equipment tidy.

Walking back up the stairs Becky was asking herself why her workout clothes that evening had to be so revealing. ‘They’re always disgusted when they see my body’, she was thinking to herself. 'Then they always cancel their lease and move out because they’re either a woman who thinks I just want to look like a man, or they’re a man who can’t stand living in a house with a woman who’s bigger and stronger than they are. It’s his first day here and he hasn’t even unpacked, what if he just takes his stuff back to his car and drives off? Stupid, stupid, stupid!’. She had her arms crossed as she trudged towards the living room stewing in her negative thoughts, but even so, she couldn’t help but grope a bicep in self-admiration, ultimately proud of the body she had built over the years, and she never wanted to compromise that.

Becky sat on the floor by the sofa and put the TV on at a low volume so she could keep an eye on Pete and make sure he was okay. She didn’t like having this kind of effect on people who’d never seen a female bodybuilder before.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 10:06:29 am »
Great work so far.

Offline eroricoco1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 07:06:46 pm »
This is getting good!! Cant wait for more!!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 08:26:13 pm »
This is progressing very nicely.  I really like the character development!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2022, 02:59:37 pm »
Nice pacing . Looking forward to more

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2022, 05:29:32 pm »
Haven't read any new fiction in a while that I enjoyed as much as this. Not to put pressure on you but a nice job so far.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2022, 06:01:13 pm »
Enjoying this so far!  Really liking the build up with the characters.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2022, 12:20:31 am »
More build up, nice flow. Hope to see more soon.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2022, 08:49:37 am »
 ???
Oh no!!, I was getting really into this hot escapade-& now I have to wait for part 4 :shucks

A really gripping storyline that’s warming up my nether regions, can’t wait for it to continue.
Now I’m off to the gym myself hoping to see an enormous muscle woman there too!  :)
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2022, 06:14:40 pm »
Chapter 4

Becky heard Pete stir and went up to check on him. He opened his eyes to see Becky looking over him with a concerned look, the ceiling of the living room in the background. He was groggy, but was enraptured by her piercing green eyes as consciousness returned to him.

“Oh my gosh, Pete, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, I think”, Pete replied as Becky helped him sit up. “Gah, my head hurts, what happened?”

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault”, Becky said as she reached up to a side table where she’d placed a glass of water and some painkillers. “I forgot I left some equipment lying on the basement floor, and I think you might have tripped over it. I meant to tidy up and give you some warning about how much stuff is actually down there – I'm so sorry.”

Pete then remembered a hazy sight of Becky on the stationary bike, and rubbing his head said dizzily “ooh, I think something’s wrong with my head. I seem to remember seeing you on the bike, but the person I saw had muscles bigger than anyone I’d ever seen before.”

Becky chuckled and placed a reassuring hand on his arm. “Oh, that. Yeah, no, your head isn’t playing tricks on you. I’m a bodybuilder, I actually have really big muscles”, she said with a quiet pride. He gave her a confused look. “I’m sorry, I probably should’ve given you some warning about by body. Other roommates have been shocked when they see my physique for the first time, and I now realize it would’ve been a bigger shock for you since I’ve changed so much in the last 10 years, physically at least.” A moment of silence followed as Pete was clearly processing what she just said. She just sat on her knees in front of the sofa facing Pete, anxiety building up in what was starting to seem like an endless silence.

When he finally spoke, Pete said “oh, wow, now the heavy boxes make sense. You actually are crazy strong.” Becky was kind of caught off guard that his went straight to her lifting his moving boxes. “Hey, you shouldn’t apologize for who you are, and definitely not to me. Yeah, it was a shock to see your body, I didn’t think it was even possible to look like that, but I imagine it’s taken an unbelievable amount of hard work to get to where you are. When I think about it, honestly, I have nothing but respect for it. Hell, if I’d put in the work to develop my body like that, I’d be showing it off any chance I get, haha!”

This time Becky was the one in shock, completely speechless in fact. No-one had been so instantly accepting of her bodybuilding lifestyle and physique before, and she didn’t know how to handle it. It did make Pete look a little cuter to her though and also made her blush a little again. It was such a boost to her self-esteem, and totally unexpected.

Pete tried to get up on his feet with Becky’s help. He was unsteady on his feet and became dizzy, starting to fall over. Becky caught him and simply picked him up in a cradle carry. “You might need to sleep this off, mister”, she said as she started carrying him towards his room.

“Whoa! I feel like I weigh nothing to you, you’re really impressive! Sorry, I’m not really filtering what’s on my mind right now, but holy shit it must be awesome to be so strong!”

Becky laughed. “Thank you! Yeah, it is pretty cool actually, being able to lift heavy stuff... And the light stuff”, she teased as she curled his body up and down slightly. Strangely she was enjoying this moment, because she could sense genuine admiration coming from Pete. Pete was enjoying it more than he’d realize, but the rising in his crotch went unnoticed by them both. She placed him gently on his bed and left him to get under his covers to sleep while she went to her room to shower off the cardio sweat she still had from earlier. What once was a moment of panic for her became optimism for a roommate that may actually stick around.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2022, 07:52:18 pm »
Another great chapter.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2022, 12:18:07 am »
I hope she encourages him to train with her and improve himself. K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Small Town Pharmacist

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View