Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574506 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:13:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Pecsjob
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pecsjob  (Read 2281 times)

Offline bigrisbetter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pecsjob
« on: October 26, 2022, 05:14:50 am »
So I remember reading in an issue of I believe celebrity sleuth magazine in the mid 90s and article about one of the female American Gladiators. I think it was Diamond. Anyway in the article it said she could squeeze a tube of toothpaste empty with her pecs. She did not have breast implants or really and boobs to speak of, so I found that rather inpressive. Just wondering if anyone had a session with one of the girls that got you off with her pecs. Seems like that might be fun to ask for.

Forum Saradas

Pecsjob
« on: October 26, 2022, 05:14:50 am »

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Pecsjob
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 01:09:53 pm »
This is a really great fantasy of me as well. I dream about Colette G. squeezing my cock with her massive big, hard pecs.
I think I will have the greatest orgasm I ever had. Up to now my greatest orgasm was a bicepjob I received from Julie Bourassa.
Better than sex!

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 03:41:22 pm »
Becci Lathe can hold a pencil between her pecs  :wow:
But definitely doesn't session

Offline bigrisbetter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 10:35:44 pm »
No doubt Colette at her peak would have been the queen of squeeze with hers. I think Annie R. would be too.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 02:51:37 am »
I recently had a session with Ripped Princess, and her pecs are pretty massive. The thing is she has fairly large implants and loves to use them to smother and smack you in the face. Lol. Anyways her pics seemed a little further apart than being able to grab a pencil but maybe I’m wrong, either way during the session I just remembered grabbing them and feeling how thick and striated they were and it was like grabbing steel.  When I saw Collette at her peak her pecs were incredible, when she was topless it almost like she had a set of implants in, but they were her pecs lol.  And I remember thinking did she get some kind of plastic surgery where they insert something that looks like a muscle? Lol.  When I started feeling it and just being amazed that it was all meat.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Pecsjob

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View