Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575828 Posts in 73230 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:43:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Does anyone here prefer to dominate a muscular girl than vice-versa?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Does anyone here prefer to dominate a muscular girl than vice-versa?  (Read 1900 times)

Offline WereHunklover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Personally, I never liked to be submissive, on the contrary, I love to dominate. The stronger and bigger the babe, the better for me. A lion likes his lionesses buff and physically impressive to have a succesful pride and strong cubs. But he does not like to be toyed by them, he likes to go rough on his girls.

Since I was a kid and got enamored of muscle girls by Amazon Pepper Ann in her show's opening and She-Hulk in the 90's show, I dreamed of being a hunk myself to impress muscular ladies and bang them hard. My preferences haven't changed much, although I like to be submissive at times.

I respect preferences and in no way do I intend to come off as despective towards folks who prefer to be submissive. Just wondering if anyone here shared my tastes  ;)

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Does anyone here prefer to dominate a muscular girl than vice-versa?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 11:26:36 pm »
Kinda defeats the whole purpose of seeing a physically stronger woman for session if I’m in charge all the time or being the alpha.

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    86.67%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 12:57:50 am »
Personally, I never liked to be submissive, on the contrary, I love to dominate. The stronger and bigger the babe, the better for me. A lion likes his lionesses buff and physically impressive to have a succesful pride and strong cubs. But he does not like to be toyed by them, he likes to go rough on his girls.

Since I was a kid and got enamored of muscle girls by Amazon Pepper Ann in her show's opening and She-Hulk in the 90's show, I dreamed of being a hunk myself to impress muscular ladies and bang them hard. My preferences haven't changed much, although I like to be submissive at times.

I respect preferences and in no way do I intend to come off as despective towards folks who prefer to be submissive. Just wondering if anyone here shared my tastes  ;)

How good your comment friend. I agree 100%. I am 50 years old today. Since I was 15 years old I remember that when I saw the American Muscle program on ESPN I felt a fire inside me, which is still burning and I hope it will continue for many more years... hahahaha.

Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 04:18:43 pm »
Yep.  I typically don't do the dom thing because most women didn't care for it.  But there were a few who understood my particular twist and were up for being a "worthy opponent," among them Debra D'Andrea and Kasie Cavanaugh.  Between the two of them, we had some hellacious throw-downs that ended up with a fairly violent schtupping.  It was crazy!  The other one was Gabrielle Hames, but as you might guess, despite my best efforts SHE took me apart like a $2 watch and then proceeded to use me as a dildo.  LOL!!  But what a way to lose!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Blueline

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 05:13:33 am »
@bluklover what a way to have session, i would have loved this lose amazing woman amazing session for you.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 05:49:28 pm »
That.  Is.  Awesome.  Three of the women I wish I had the chance to meet!

Yep.  I typically don't do the dom thing because most women didn't care for it.  But there were a few who understood my particular twist and were up for being a "worthy opponent," among them Debra D'Andrea and Kasie Cavanaugh.  Between the two of them, we had some hellacious throw-downs that ended up with a fairly violent schtupping.  It was crazy!  The other one was Gabrielle Hames, but as you might guess, despite my best efforts SHE took me apart like a $2 watch and then proceeded to use me as a dildo.  LOL!!  But what a way to lose!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Does anyone here prefer to dominate a muscular girl than vice-versa?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View