Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572869 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:18:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dom  (Read 10984 times)

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Dom
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2023, 06:02:10 pm »
THIS is the woman for whom I'd sell my mother to ISIS.
Can have the mother-in-law too.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2023, 06:02:10 pm »

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2023, 11:46:04 pm »
Has anyone heard if she plans to travel to the states in the coming year?

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2023, 11:58:50 pm »
Has she ever? Could be that she has but I don't remember ever seeing a US dat..

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2023, 01:57:10 am »
[Has she ever? Could be that she has but I don't remember ever seeing a US dat..

Not that I am aware either, I just know she seems to be way more active on social media, putting herself out there everyday. Some of this content is directly catered to session goers, so I figured she recognizes demand and am wishfully hoping she realizes this and is encouraged to venture further than she has previously. I saw she is going / has been to Dubai, so perhaps someone with the means can bring her to the states as well. 

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2023, 04:49:31 am »
If enough people ask, she might consider traveling, it has worked before with other ladies.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2023, 06:48:14 am »
I don’t know for sure if it’s the case, but if she’s traveling with a Russian passport, she’d need to get a visa to enter the US. I’m not sure how quickly those get processed right now.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2023, 03:43:58 pm »
Just a sidenote...but I believe she is from Prague in the Czech Republic independent from Russia.  Not saying that might not be an issue, however.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2023, 04:28:22 pm »
don't know what Dubai is like, but traveling in Europe is pretty cheap (trains, then hotels right around the corner). Even with flights, there are often train stations at the airport and downtown, no need for taxis.

the US is a whole different beast. almost no public transportation. you can get on trains from Boston to DC. other than that, expensive flights, airports are often far from the city, taxis are extremely expensive, you need either expensive downtown hotels or taxis/rental car from your hotel to restaurants + gym, there's a much bigger tipping culture here, some guys insist on having the girl come to his hotel, which means more taxi fees, the travel expenses here are no joke. throw in some no-shows, and you really have to be sure before coming here. there could also be visa issues, and if she's not vaccinated, she can't come until at least April, maybe longer.

when I was in Europe I thought about seeing her (she ended up moving countries before I went, so the discussion is somewhat academic anyway), and I think she requires direct bank transfer for deposits instead of paypal or something like that. I understand girls get their paypal accounts shut down and cashapp is only US + UK, but I didn't really want to get into that. I just looked at her profile and she now lists paypal as being ok, so maybe that was hurting her business. would definitely contact her if I find myself in the same areas as her one day.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2023, 06:23:42 pm »
Just a sidenote...but I believe she is from Prague in the Czech Republic independent from Russia.  Not saying that might not be an issue, however.

She's been residing there for a few years now, but I believe she's originally from Russia. If she carried a Czech passport, there would be no issues. She could walk right in.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2023, 08:56:38 am »
I sent her a Mail few months ago for a session in Prague, but she had then moved to Germany.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2023, 10:07:20 am »
Just had a session with her,one week ago

was quite easy to fix a session with her .....you have to send you half of fee as deposit -no paypal account.!

changed slot in last minute "due to problems to book an aircraft to the next destiation" which was not so fine...

then  met in a private flat,not a hotel room -quite unusal for sessionettes :was a bit suspiciious at first sight..
but was finally Ok there,,,,

met a really pretty young woman ,very nice & talkative ......but at same time quite defined muscle & very strong in wrestling ...!

was very satified and would recommend her for everybody is interested (in europe)
                                                     no nudity , and HJ or FS available ,don`t ask her ...!!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2023, 07:26:26 pm »
She still doesn't do paypal? Her profile says "For deposits: paypal (transfer fees apply)..."
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2023, 10:53:53 pm »
What are her rates?

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2023, 05:57:15 pm »
Fee 400 Eur total ...... 200 Eur. Deposit .....yes via direct bank account ...no PayPal (only as I got info for deposit fro her....?!)

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2023, 04:38:03 pm »
I emailed her a while ago but she never responded. Shame because I really wanted to see her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View