Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574102 Posts in 72918 Topics by 28772 Members - Latest Member: Vertal April 19, 2024, 06:32:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dom  (Read 11058 times)

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Dom
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2023, 06:02:22 pm »
She looks absolutely incredible, probably one off the prettiest bodybuilders I’ve seen and looks super strong wrestler. Need to meet her when she comes back to the U.K. crazy hot now she’s gained size

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2023, 06:02:22 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2023, 08:55:39 pm »
Definitely still one of the most beautiful big session girls ever. Worth trying to meet for sure.

Offline ben_hur

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2023, 02:26:19 am »
She invited me over to her condo in Prague, Czech recently. I am now lifting 120-130 kg on bench press. She told me she was only doing 90 kg but for some reason, I wasn't able to beat her in armwrestling. Anyway, we had an amazing session where she just dominated me the whole time.

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
Dom from Prague
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2023, 05:39:46 pm »
Hi, have someone met Dom from Prague? She is beautifully muscled but she seems not to travel. Do you know her?

Offline Giantezz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2023, 02:00:18 pm »
I've noticed that her sessionsgirl page is gone. Anyone knows she still doing sessions or not?

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2023, 02:27:23 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've noticed that her sessionsgirl page is gone. Anyone knows she still doing sessions or not?

I'm a female bodybuilder and I earn five figures a month on OnlyFans by sharing my arm-wrestling videos - people call me 'Kendall Jenner on steroids'
I Saradas

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2023, 06:04:18 pm »

A number of profiles have disappeared over the last few weeks. Is it true the site is now charging for all profiles? (I seem to recall it was free unless posting travel schedules).

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2023, 05:19:03 am »
Man she’s so hot, still desperate to see her 🤓

Offline Giantezz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2023, 05:36:09 pm »
So in her recent OF livestream she kinda confirmed that she don't do session anymore.

Offline tomaz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2023, 02:56:08 pm »
So in her recent OF livestream she kinda confirmed that she don't do session anymore.

That was kinda obvious, she initially removed wrestling and such from her offered services, then removed her profile altogether, then even removed the wrestling related videos from her store.
At that time she also responded to a message by me (i've met her before) by saying that she's "currently" not doing it, but the writing seemed on the wall.
She never truly was into it, and at times pretty open about it. Now her popularity has blown up on social media, and she makes more than enough money without it.

Offline slysly

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2023, 06:49:52 pm »
I am glad I met her this time last year now.  I had a feeling she wouldn’t be doing them much longer!  She’s a great girl, friendly and down to earth.  Spent about an hour in the bar, pre session.  Truth be told I think I enjoyed that more than the session itself!  She’s incredibly attractive.  Both facially and obviously her physique which needs to be seen to be believed.  But she didn’t really want to do more than posing and muscle worship with me.  We did armwrestle and she did a few holds on me too.  So perhaps I’m being a little harsh.  I just felt like maybe her heart wasn’t in it?  I was marched out the door after 55 mins which was a little disappointing.  But we did have breakfast the following morning and she was again really friendly a chatty.  In summary, glad I made the effort to see her.  Moreso now it’s probably highly unlikely she will come back to sessioning.  But if she was still very active now, I’m not sure I would rush back? 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View