Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572757 Posts in 72114 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:17:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Inhaia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carla Inhaia  (Read 6125 times)

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Carla Inhaia
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 04:57:32 pm »
Carla Inhaia requires deposits via PayPal. If she tries to scam you, you can report PayPal because PayPal doesn't permit these kind of service payments.
Without going into details, I wouldn't characterize the debacle from 2019 as a scam. That matter involved Lovefbbmega trying to insert himself into the session business as a paid facilitator and recruiting Carla for a tour. It was a bad idea from the start, and it didn't last long. We only have his side of the story as to what occurred between them, but the larger point is that it wasn't a session transaction. I see a whole lot of people here questioning her trustworthiness, but no allegations stemming from a session transaction. It all seems to be going back to Lovefbbmega. Am I missing something? Is there a report of her scamming a session client?

Zenzen's advice isn't specific to Carla, and I have some questions about it and would like to hear from someone who's actually tried this. PayPal's policy says that they don't permit payments between people buying/selling sexual services. So, if you complain to PayPay, you're reporting yourself for violating their policy. There's nothing there saying you'll get your money back and I'd think they'd cancel your account.

You can always make chargeback on PayPal in 180 days under Buyer Protection. This is the reason usully these women will ask you to send deposits as 'Family and friends' because 'Buyer Protection' does not cover these transactions, an example

If you report PayPal such payments that you paid for a service and didn't get the service, PayPal will refund your money. They will ask explanation from the women who receive payment and they will shut down their account and hold & release their balance after 180 days due to possible other chargebacks. PayPal is vert strict about these. I never heard that they limit buyers accounts, usually sellers account got limited and permanenly shut down.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 04:57:32 pm »

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2023, 07:03:16 pm »
Plus the support of Jennifer, from Session Girls.
We remember the exchanges she had with Danaxmuscle. And we can see the new photo she's added to her profile.  :D

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2023, 10:19:25 am »
Might sound negative but I'd never pay a deposit unless I could afford to lose the money and chalk it up to experience if I ended up getting ripped-off or shafted.

I think it's pretty naive to expect your bank to step in and rescue things for you - these service providers use Amazon vouchers/wishlists and Paypal friends and families specifically to stop you legitimately OR nefariously clawing money back.

Irrespective of banks having strict rules about transactions for adult services, in the UK contracts revolving around the provision of sexual services are unenforceable in law.

Offline hpr9933

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2023, 10:24:08 pm »
I'm going to be in London and she would be a dream come true for a headscissor session. But the scam review has me super hesitant. If anyone has met her... would love to know. Otherwise she'll just remain in my fantasy....

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2023, 10:49:44 am »
Carla Inhaia requires deposits via PayPal. If she tries to scam you, you can report PayPal because PayPal doesn't permit these kind of service payments.
Without going into details, I wouldn't characterize the debacle from 2019 as a scam. That matter involved Lovefbbmega trying to insert himself into the session business as a paid facilitator and recruiting Carla for a tour. It was a bad idea from the start, and it didn't last long. We only have his side of the story as to what occurred between them, but the larger point is that it wasn't a session transaction. I see a whole lot of people here questioning her trustworthiness, but no allegations stemming from a session transaction. It all seems to be going back to Lovefbbmega. Am I missing something? Is there a report of her scamming a session client?

Zenzen's advice isn't specific to Carla, and I have some questions about it and would like to hear from someone who's actually tried this. PayPal's policy says that they don't permit payments between people buying/selling sexual services. So, if you complain to PayPay, you're reporting yourself for violating their policy. There's nothing there saying you'll get your money back and I'd think they'd cancel your account.

You can always make chargeback on PayPal in 180 days under Buyer Protection. This is the reason usully these women will ask you to send deposits as 'Family and friends' because 'Buyer Protection' does not cover these transactions, an example

If you report PayPal such payments that you paid for a service and didn't get the service, PayPal will refund your money. They will ask explanation from the women who receive payment and they will shut down their account and hold & release their balance after 180 days due to possible other chargebacks. PayPal is vert strict about these. I never heard that they limit buyers accounts, usually sellers account got limited and permanenly shut down.

The main reason for the 'friends and family' designation on PayPal transactions is that it avoids fees for both parties.

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2023, 04:57:20 am »

The main reason for the 'friends and family' designation on PayPal transactions is that it avoids fees for both parties.

There's only one transaction fee. Some of these women abuse this 'friends and family' designation on PayPal transactions. 'Buyer Protection' does not cover these transactions. You can avoid a few bucks transaction fee but you can not make chargeback and lose all your deposit.

Offline tote

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2023, 08:38:11 pm »
Just contacted Carla Inhaia about this.

Her response is below:

I had already seen this.
It's a forum, everyone can write what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lovefbbmega is not a client, he didn't do a session with me, his name is Stefano, he lives in France, he owns the website showup23 and fanswise-xl.com.
I really had a problem with him on my second tour to Europe but it wasn't a robbery, he paid for my tickets and accommodation in London and wanted me to give all the money from the sessions to him before the end of the tour and I didn't just do that I paid him when I arrived in Brazil.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2023, 02:06:03 am »

Her response is below:

I had already seen this.
Lovefbbmega is not a client, he didn't do a session with me, his name is Stefano, he lives in France, he owns the website showup23 and fanswise-xl.com.
I really had a problem with him on my second tour to Europe but it wasn't a robbery, he paid for my tickets and accommodation in London and wanted me to give all the money from the sessions to him before the end of the tour and I didn't just do that I paid him when I arrived in Brazil.

Glad we cleared that up - once Lovefbbmega confirms he was paid. Oh, he's banned?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2023, 07:52:43 am »

Her response is below:

I had already seen this.

Glad we cleared that up - once Lovefbbmega confirms he was paid. Oh, he's banned?

He is back. thenextgen guy is Lovefbbmega.
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=933269.15
I Saradas

Offline PoolBoyX

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2023, 08:03:54 am »
Hey I’ve been a lurker on this site for a good while now. I’m posting because I took a gamble…and it paid off! I saw Carla in London even though there wasn’t one positive review to go off of. 

I have to preface this with I’m not able to speak on what happened in the past or to others, I can only speak for my recent experience.  I put down a deposit in Paypal. I got instructions on WhatsApp. Her place was a decent ride from where I was staying, but worth it.   

We did MW and some wrestling holds. Massive quads and glutes, it was really breathtaking. Pretty big and defined upper body as well. All around great shape and good vibes too. I asked to take photos to show you guys she’s really there

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2023, 06:39:39 pm »
Thank you for your service. And for putting a hole in my wallet.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2023, 07:33:44 pm »
 And thanks for using 'preface' in a review.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Inhaia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View