Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574223 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 05:19:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brooke Diesel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brooke Diesel  (Read 12488 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Brooke Diesel
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2022, 02:02:58 am »
How was the session? Did she lift you?
I enjoyed meeting her. Sorry, no L&C though she looks like she'd be good at it. She's very new to this. Wouldn't be surprised if I was one of her first ten sessions. Remember, she wouldn't even go topless when she started her OF, so give her time to get comfortable.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2022, 02:02:58 am »

Offline butterman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2022, 01:43:52 pm »
Met Brooke a few weeks ago and she was fantastic. Very pleasant personality and an incredible body. Definitely recommend

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2022, 05:44:52 pm »
Met Brooke a few weeks ago and she was fantastic. Very pleasant personality and an incredible body. Definitely recommend

Can you tell us how was the session please? Did she lift you?

Offline Hovado

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2022, 04:55:32 pm »
She has announced that her boobs have just been enhanced. I am curious to se how much. Definitely, she is going to be massive from all points of view.

Offline butterman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2022, 10:23:18 am »
No LC just worship but she is very impressive and has an easy going personality

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2022, 06:30:20 pm »
No LC just worship but she is very impressive and has an easy going personality

I would love to worship her. She has huge rock hard muscles. It must be awesome

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2023, 03:46:50 pm »
She has announced that her boobs have just been enhanced.

What a shame.
I got the impression from her blogs that she'd embraced her butch look.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2023, 01:20:33 pm »
There hasn’t been any updates on this session girls since January.

On her sessiongirls page she has a big list of tour cities.  Seems like she’s become more comfortable meeting people.

I’m definitely curious if anybody has seen her for a session in the past couple of months and has done any strength demonstrations with her and if anybody has done lift and carry with her? 

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2023, 05:54:03 am »
Anyone have any new experiences or sessions with her recently? 

I’ve sent her a couple of emails to book and haven’t heard from her. 

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2023, 10:51:54 pm »
Would love to see her. Currently trying to see if I can help get her over to London.

Offline BossBitch

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2024, 03:48:20 am »
I’ve been wondering the same thing, and I have to quote what her profile says I’m wondering what other people think.

“Brooke can show off her strength as well with light wrestling, scissoring, bear hugging, possibly some lift and carry. Bow to Brooke’s power or be crushed!”

The fact that she states she shows her strength with “light wrestling”, and “possibly some lift and carry” definitely makes me pause, in my experience in the past of session experiences if they mention light wrestling or not wanting to do much lift and carry they pretty much are just into muscle worship and they will pin you down and allow you struggle to get free but they don’t seem too much into other things. Lol. Thoughts?

Hi! I hope it isn't too forward for me to respond to this! I do light wrestling and some L&C because my shoulders are beyond shot so I'm careful. I cannot lift straight up overhead. but I can do several of the other lifts and I have done them up to men weighing roughly 235 so far.

But I've also seen mention about my "butch" and dominant demeanor. It is true I'm more to the sensual side. I am just a sexy lady who happens to be muscular. I love my appearance .. the tattoos, the shaved head, I realize my size is considered butch. But that doesn't mean I'm dominant :-) I am not exactly sub either. I just enjoy a man who can step up. I definately have no problem being what I call "alpha". I will pin you down and take what I want. But I am not comfortable with hardcore degradation. It just isn't me.

If anyone has any questions, please ask!!

Offline CDNFBBFAn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2024, 05:52:49 am »
I'm more to the sensual side. I am just a sexy lady who happens to be muscular. I love my appearance .. the tattoos, the shaved head, I realize my size is considered butch. But that doesn't mean I'm dominant :-) I am not exactly sub either. I just enjoy a man who can step up.

This has been my experience with most female bodybuilders that I've seasoned with. While they love having a muscular physique and even at times being stronger than the man they're with, they also love being made to feel like a woman. That's something I adore about female bodybuilders, that juxtaposition between the big hard muscles and the divine feminine nature.

Plus I've found that once you make a woman feel safe enough to slip into her feminine energy, you unlock something savage in their libido and they can take the lead in ways you've never imagined!

Boss Bitch, does any of this ring true to you?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brooke Diesel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View