Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573704 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:20:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Krissy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Krissy  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Krissy
« on: September 22, 2023, 05:57:18 pm »
She's going to be in NYC the same time I am . . . any intel?  I waddled briefly through the last five pages but didn't seen anything on her.  Thanks, men!

https://sessiongirls.com/anastasia/#travel
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

Krissy
« on: September 22, 2023, 05:57:18 pm »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Krissy
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 03:26:11 am »
When you're looking at the page on session reviews, right above the first thread is a headline saying "Subject/Started By." If you click on "Subject" it orders the subjects alphabetically. Then you go to the letter of the thread title, in this case "K" to find the correct thread. It's as easy as could be, once you know how.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 10:21:01 am »
When you're looking at the page on session reviews, right above the first thread is a headline saying "Subject/Started By." If you click on "Subject" it orders the subjects alphabetically. Then you go to the letter of the thread title, in this case "K" to find the correct thread. It's as easy as could be, once you know how.

Thanks for that, good tip!

Have to say though, it really isn't "as easy as could be" is it? Easy would be having a search box/function to find stuff on here.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 04:40:22 pm »

Thanks, Crazy!!  I've been on here quite a while and that's a new one on me and VERY helpful.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 05:35:14 pm »
Yeah Sessiongirls is very user friendly once you get used to it and has a lot of great features. Jen does obviously a fabulous job with it and we are so lucky to have it but I must admit I'm old in this scene and miss wb270. 😞

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 06:44:54 pm »

Thanks, Crazy!!  I've been on here quite a while and that's a new one on me and VERY helpful.

Helping people is what I do best.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2023, 02:41:28 am »

Maybe you can help me dump Mrs. Bulklover without me ending up a pauper?  Heh, heh!

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2023, 04:04:00 pm »

Maybe you can help me dump Mrs. Bulklover without me ending up a pauper?  Heh, heh!

No.

But maybe Patricia Highsmith (Strangers on a Train) might be useful.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Krissy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View