Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by DCReviews on 29 Jan 2024
  • https://sessiongirls.com/muscle_mamasita/

Reading her profile and reviews is a good read.
  • #17 by Creamnant on 29 Jan 2024
  • This woman is a phenomenon!
    Her profile was created about 2 weeks ago. She already has 4 reviews (and maybe more sessions). Whereas other women peak at 1 or 2 reviews after several years of sessions.
    I hope this success doesn't make her head spin.
  • #18 by Polite Society on 29 Jan 2024
  •  The difference between Muscle Mamacita and The Warden?  One is prepared to travel  and has a profile where she has set out to advertise herself rather than put up barriers.  The other doesn't and is in a session wasteland.  Different strokes for different folks but only one will succeed on the scene.
  • #19 by slysly on 29 Jan 2024
  • Strength, there’s levels, that’s for sure.  Anyone who’s on the fence, book this girl.  You won’t regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I’ve met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.

That much stronger than Anna M? Wow

I think so.  The difference maybe only down to one being +12kg over the other.
  • #20 by Polite Society on 30 Jan 2024
  •  Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.
  • #21 by slysly on 31 Jan 2024
  • Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.

I had a good look at the tattoos and she talked me though most of them!  I neither love nor dislike tattoos.  I just find them interesting.  I don’t have any myself but I’ve absolutely nothing against those that do.

If your dislike them, perhaps she isn’t the girl for you as she’s well covered.  But if you can be open minded, I wouldn’t let it stop you booking what could turn out to be a very good session.
  • #22 by boyofwinter on 31 Jan 2024
  • One of my past favorites had a full sleeve. Not my thing but not a solid red light either, it just means she's raised my floor for thinking it's a repeat-worthy session a bunch.
  • #23 by Danyoyo2 on 02 Feb 2024
  • Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile https://sessiongirls.com/muscle_mamasita/

• #24 by Polite Society on 03 Feb 2024
  • Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile https://sessiongirls.com/muscle_mamasita/

Surprised to see she expects the venue to be provided for there.  That will test the interest.
  • #25 by Danyoyo2 on 04 Feb 2024

Surprised to see she expects the venue to be provided for there.  That will test the interest.

Fed that back and it came from worries about hotel staff recognising people coming and going etc if she did it in hers.
    However I think that section of the trip requirement is being deleted as we speak.
  • #26 by Polite Society on 04 Feb 2024

Fed that back and it came from worries about hotel staff recognising people coming and going etc if she did it in hers.
    However I think that section of the trip requirement is being deleted as we speak.

Glad to see that taken in the spirit intended. There's not a newcomer especially in the UK who I don't want to see succeed.
  • #27 by Boselectah on 04 Feb 2024
  • Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.

I had a good look at the tattoos and she talked me though most of them!  I neither love nor dislike tattoos.  I just find them interesting.  I don’t have any myself but I’ve absolutely nothing against those that do.

If your dislike them, perhaps she isn’t the girl for you as she’s well covered.  But if you can be open minded, I wouldn’t let it stop you booking what could turn out to be a very good session.

Blimey! Not sure I'd be content to sit there gassing about her tatts for £7+ per minute but each to their own I suppose.
  • #28 by Polite Society on 04 Feb 2024

Blimey! Not sure I'd be content to sit there gassing about her tatts for £7+ per minute but each to their own I suppose.

As we'd rather have her enjoy sessions, that's for the best.
  • #29 by boyofwinter on 14 Mar 2024
  • Much thanks goes to yoyo for recruiting this great lady for us. The preflight was handled nicely, it's nice to see she's already got that part figured out. The body art isn't to my taste, but on the other hand it's nothing so gauche as random Chinese characters, and it's not like it magically renders her structure invisible or anything. She's already quite good at posing her 'unorthodox' muscular form and I quickly forgot about the whole issue. I had a good sized list of requested moves for her and to her credit she remembered a lot of them, and she even seemed happy when I pointed out the others so we could try them. We had a fun chat about our strength-related experiences and the session, appropriately, flew by. As for her strength, it is truly prodigious (both upper and lower body) as some others have already said. I've been lucky to meet a huge number of extremely strong ladies over the years and at the very least I'd say she stands in rare air among them. I'm genuinely curious how different the session would've felt if I were another 75 pounds heavier, my instinct is to guess not very much. Respectful (rather than demanding) guys will find a shitton to like here, honestly. I see she's already got a visit to the US planned for this summer, if she doesn't sell that tour out our scene might as well put up a sign announcing it deserves to go extinct.
  • #30 by ppdhamo on 17 Apr 2024
  • What technique did she use to do the overhead press? Was it a full military press from the ground? Or from an elevated position? And did she do reps too? Asking because that's my ultimate fantasy haha
Pages:
Actions