Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572762 Posts in 72114 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:20:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fantasizing about a friend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fantasizing about a friend  (Read 4840 times)

Offline airbag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fantasizing about a friend
« on: July 11, 2022, 08:56:31 am »
Anybody else fantasize about their female friend (not significant other) becoming muscular?

I have this cute, short lady friend that I've known for a several years and just a few years ago I wondered: What if she was buff? I knew she hated being short, so what if she compensated by growing bigger, muscle-mass wise?
I made a crude headswap of her cute little face on a bodybuilder's image and I was immediately hooked.

Ever since then I've been editing more photos of her being muscular and been imagining scenarios of her growing though AI Dungeon generated stories, and much much more.

I'd love for her to actually hit the gym, but she doesn't seem interested, so I stick to my fantasies.

Anyone else have fmg fantasies about someone you know behind their back?

Forum Saradas

Fantasizing about a friend
« on: July 11, 2022, 08:56:31 am »

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
    • Saradas
Re: Fantasizing about a friend
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 07:07:06 pm »
Love to check out the AI dungeon story

Offline airbag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 06:11:15 pm »

I'd have to edit the stories for privacy reasons, but they're pretty basic: Mostly scenarios of her gradually gaining muscle through effort and some fantasy quick-growth stuff.
Might make some of them threads of their own since the ideas for them have a lot of potential.

Offline Musclegallover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 02:30:42 pm »

I'd have to edit the stories for privacy reasons, but they're pretty basic: Mostly scenarios of her gradually gaining muscle through effort and some fantasy quick-growth stuff.
Might make some of them threads of their own since the ideas for them have a lot of potential.

Please do that! Would love to use some of those scenarios

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 11:28:24 pm »
My best friend (who became my wife) knew that I loved muscular women.  I had a few "Physique Worlds" in my dorm room and she saw one of the issues.  We broke up for a year.  When I saw her again she had put on a good 15 lbs of muscle and worked out every day at a local gym.  She invited me to the gym to show off.  I started dating her again.  We had more than a few dates where she would make a muscle for me and she loved to tease me to show off.  We had the value of no sex before marriage. You bet I married her.

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 04:51:27 am »
There's a gal I know from college.  Still keep in touch from time to time.  She's on the short end, even for a girl but that's always been a plus because I'm on the short end for a guy.  She started Crossfit a few years ago, keeps up with it off and on but it's never seemed to really have an effect on how much muscle she has.  It's too bad because she'd probably look fantastic.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fantasizing about a friend

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View