Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572694 Posts in 72101 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:44:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Teacher life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Teacher life  (Read 18609 times)

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
Teacher life
« on: July 02, 2022, 03:50:45 pm »
A short story of my mathematics class

This event occurred not long time ago. I'm in my late twenties and had just gotten a job as a teacher in a different town. Not a big town, but  I'll keep the name of the town a secret. I was a math teacher and was assigned to a senior class doing advanced math. So it was a smaller group of students, aged 17-18.

As this was August, it was sunny, but not hot the first week of school, not unusual as this is Norway. The class was good, that I realized very early on. The level of mathematics was high, and there was no difference between the boys and girl. Yes, there was only one girl in the class.

Week two and it was raining badly, I was in the classroom as were the students, but not the girl. Five minutes late she knocked on the door, and came in. Soaking wet. Turned out her bus didn't show up and she had to run to school, but she was wearing a rain jacket. She found her seat, took of her jacket and hang it onto the chair. I noticed her blouse was wet as well, but didn't think anymore about it.

I started to explain today's problem. Got somquestions, explained a little more, and then it was time for the students to do some problem solving for a while. That's the time I walk around helping, giving hints and encourage.

Standing in the back of the classroom looking towards the front I notice the girl's shoulders. I haven't seen it before, but now as her blouse was wet from the rain and sweat from the morning walk, the fabric was glued to her skin. Her shoulders were wide. I compared them to all the boys, and she was by far the biggest. Strange, I thought, because she doesn't appear large at any ways.

Then she fixes her pony tail and I see her biceps under the fabric and I – as a math teacher add 2 and 2 together – and understand that this girl has muscles. Like real muscles. I can't move, as I'm so surprised of what I see.

Then it's time to help her as well. She is almost done with everything and asks for more challenging tests. I look at her arms standing next to her and compare them with my own. Her arms are even larger then I thought. Much larger than mine. Then she looks up, and by doing that she leans backwards and I notice her blouse is also stuck to her abs. I don't have to look twice to see that it's a full six pack. It's just obvious.

I go to my desk and find some more work for her. When I turn around she holds her blouse trying to squeeze some water out of the front part, which include her lifting the lower parts up. I look straight onto her six pack as rain and sweat is running down her valleys of muscle. And her biceps flexing from the effort.

I give her the paper and she's back to working.

The lesson is coming to an end and the bell rings. Everyone stands up and leave. But as everyone except the girl has left the classroom, she walks over to the sink, takes her blouse of to get it as dry as possible. Her back facing me. Down through her back there're muscles everywhere. Her sports bra is wet as well.

When she turns around to put it back on, I just had to compliment her on her muscles, and I said I had no idea. She laughed, and said she had joined the local crossfit box some years earlier and turned out she had the genetics for muscle building. And that she had it from her mother's side of the family, as her mother had joined crossfit as well. Then she asked if I hadn't noticed her mom's muscles.

Turns out her mom is a colleague in the teacher staff, teaching PE and biology. I didn't say anything, but I'll for sure find out if she's right.

But so far I just had an amazing lesson, thinking this school year will be something to look forward to.

Forum Saradas

Teacher life
« on: July 02, 2022, 03:50:45 pm »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Teacher life
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 08:54:13 pm »
So this is what I missed out on in advanced math class?
K+

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 09:46:36 pm »
Excellent story!

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 10:04:47 pm »
My car broke down the other day and I had to take it to the workshop on the edge of town. Too bad because I was going away for the weekend, I was invited to a cabin trip together with some old friends from uni. Being a teacher I don't want to go out and get drunk so my students can see me, so this is a weekend for all of us old students who became teachers.

I got to the workshop and handed over my car, the guy in the reception was nice, I think he's the actual boss of the place. It was Thursday morning and my trip was planned that I would leave Friday directly after school. So I asked if my car would be ready for the next day. He would try to make it happen, but wouldn't give me a clear yes.

I – as you know a math teacher – had of course calculated how to get from the workshop to school in time for classes. I jumped on the bus that stopped outside the workshop, then I would have to change buses three stops later. I sat down, I don't ride the bus very often, so I looked around, took my blazer off and sat down on the seat right next to the door for easy exit.

On the next bus I was lucky to get the same seat, but my math skills hadn't calculated that the bus would soon be very crowded. I was listening to some music minding my own business when I looked up to see how many stops I had to go.

It was than I noticed a woman standing between me and the door holding the pole. Her blouse arm had slid down to her shoulder baring her arm. As the bus hit the brakes her arm exploded into the most marvelous flexed biceps I had ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes away. As she was facing the door I didn't attract any attention, so I was safe staring.

This went on, the bus slowed down, her biceps would swell up. Her skin was tanned and very tight and smooth. I guessed she was in her early twenties. When the bus sped up the same would happen to her triceps, but that's harder to see. But for a well trained eye, I could see muscles everywhere.

Even her forearm was thick. As the biceps tensed her grip tightened and her forearm went from nice and smooth to cables of muscles. I was having the best time watching this almost forgetting that I only had one stop left. I considered to just keep on going on the bus until the show was over, but I had a class waiting soon.

As I got ready to get off I had to make my way to the door. Closing in on my new “friend” I got this idea. As the bus slowed down, I pretended I was falling over and grabbed her biceps, that was now fully flexed. What a feeling! So hard. So round. Even in the short time I could feel her warm skin to mine. -Oh, sorry, I said, then she turned around, and replied: -Edward, what are you doing here?

I was muted, I couldn't speak, of course, it was the girl in my math class' mother, my colleague! How couldn't I have recognized her earlier? I guess muscles make blind.

And the cabin trip? Now, that's for another day.   

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 02:00:16 pm »
Could that another day be now  :D Lovely story, interesting setup for sure.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 03:40:33 pm »
Before I tell you about the cabin trip, I just remembered a story from the lunch break that day. I wsa was late for lunch and had to run to the teacher's room so I would have time for a big cup of coffee and a couple of bread slices.

Entering the room, I went straight to the refrigerator when I realized I had forgotten my food in the car earlier in the morning. And the car was at the work shop. So no food for me today. I therefore got an extra large coffee cup and headed for my spot with the other male teachers, my favorite time of the day, half an hour of discussing football and the fantasy premier league. I said I'd captain Haaland in the start of the season, but everyone else had Salah. But that's not what the story is about.

Of course, car was broken, food forgotten, and now my seat was taken. I looked around and there was only one spot free in the room, but then again it wasn't too bad, it was right next to Anne (yes, she has a name), the teacher I just met on the bus this morning.

I polity asked if I could sit down, and of course everyone said yes. Anne told me that she had just told everyone that she met me on the bus and her part of the story. I was dumb folded, what had she said? That I grabbed her biceps and felt it. And liked it? And that I stand on muscles on my female acquaintances? I was thinking fast, or lets say I wasn't thinking at all, but my reply was something like, -yeah, thanks to your biceps I didn't trip over and make a fool of myself!

Everyone laughed. Then one other female colleague said she had noticed Anne's biceps before and was impressed. Is this things that girls can say to each other just like that without embarrassment? She had done gymnastics when she was younger and after some years she had started going back to the gym again. So she knew a fit girl when she saw one, she said.

Anne giggled and asked if they should work out together some time? To which the other teacher was very happy. Then she asked how often she went to the gym. Anne said that she always kept fit, but after her daughter started doing crossfit, she had to drive her, and instead of waiting in the car she's do a crossfit class as well. -That is, I want my daughter to have her time, so she's in the advanced class, where as I am in the medium class, but it's still quite hard. And since she's going six times a week, her father drives her on the weekends, so normally I go five days a week.

So now I know how much her daughter in my class also works out. And it's a lot.

In the end of the lunch brake the headmaster comes in with some left over cake from a meeting. Anne was getting ready to go, looked at the cake, tapped herself on her stomach and said she'd pass. Then her new training partner, her name is Ida, just said, -building abs is not to eat cake!

Anne smiled at her, then stretched her shirt around her mid section, and said -work in progress. Almost there. Ida said she thinks Anne is underestimating her skills at spotting muscles. As I said, I don't know how girls are able to do the strangest things, but Ida just gets up, standing next to Anne and just lifts her shirt. And reveals her six pack to everyone at the table. Then she playfully punches is and it doesn't give in at all. Then she takes a better look and notices a vain running down the side of Anne's abs and just touches it before she lets go of the shirt.

-Your abs are almost there, Ida confirmed, laughing. But when your done, it will be a straight eight pack.

Both leave the room, I notice I'm late for class, but I have to wait a couple of minutes before getting up.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 03:18:30 am »
k+

This teacher is a lucky guy, well lets see if he stays out of trouble.

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 05:28:53 am »
Nice stories keep going

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 08:02:14 pm »
Not bad, I like the flow. Could use a bit more detail. Good luck on more.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 10:11:28 pm »
you have some really good plot points here. Having actual dialogue rather than telling what people said might improve the flow.  Good luck with the story.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2022, 11:15:38 pm »
I got a ride to the cabin with an old friend of mine. He had just gotten a brand new car, one of those SUVs that's become very popular. Driving to the cabin was no problem. In the mountains there was snowing lightly but the car was powerful and we made it there safely.

The cabin, as I remembered it was old without water and electricity, but it was newly renovated, so all the nice-to-have things were now in place. A eco toilet indoor, light and electric heating, but most important, running water. But there were still only three small bedrooms, so people would have to sleep all over the place. It was almost like being back in teacher's college times.

We were early to the party. Or, maybe not party, nowadays people are working and go to the mountains to do hiking and outdoor activities.

I took my bags inside and was shown to one of the bedrooms.

“I am waiting a lot of people”, the host told us. “You know, some of us want to bring the WAGs”. Wifes and girlfriends. So this wasn't anymore a trip with the core people from college, but I didn't mind. I was always open to meet new people, that's one of the perks of being a teacher. You simply just don't choose that job if you don't like people.

My old buddy Per was the first one to show up. “Mate!” I heard him scream from across the room, running over and throwing himself over me. We both landed on the floor. Per was always my go to man for drinking and serious talks, but we lived far away from each other, so we didn't stay in touch as much as we used to do.

Next one in the house was our good old friend Lars. Lars was the quiet guy, but a really nice person. He never had a girlfriend during college, and we all assumed he liked men. But to our surprise he brought his girlfriend along.

“Hey, how's life?” Lars was all smiling, I think I've never seen him this happy. “I'm so much looking forward to introduce you to my new girlfriend. We just met, so we don't know each other that well, so be nice. Don't tell stories that will put me in a bad light” Lars followed up. “She's just getting a few things from the car, you know, girls always bring so much stuff”.

Then this bombshell with long blond hair enters the villa. Wearing her mountain outfit. And my yaw dropped, cause his girlfriend is my colleague Ida. With whom I had lunch today. She's equally surprised to see me standing in the middle of the floor.

“Hey, what a surprise”, Ida comes over and gives me a long hug right in front of Lars. I put my hands around her, and already know what to expect. So I try to feel some back muscles straight away, but very nonchalantly. “Lars, I know this guy, we had lunch together today, we work together!” Ida was obviously happy that she met someone she already knows.

After dinner we all sit and talk, when Per speaks up.

“Anyone up for a night walk?” Of course, the only person not joining in was the host who wanted to do some cleaning and prepare a surprise. “Be back in two hours, not before! Promise – two hours, not more, not less”. And off we went.

Two hours later we're back, even in the cold we had been sweating from the fast pace. I was almost not able to keep up with the pack, but Ida had been in the front the whole time. Lars was in the back together with me.

“Holy, Ida is a machine!” Lars commented. “We just met a few weeks ago, so we don't know each other that well. But I know her training regime, so I'm not surprised” he said. Neither was I.

Back in the cabin it was all tidy and clean. The host comes out and has an announcement.

“As you all know, I did an upgrade, water, electricity, toilet. But today I'll be doing something here for the first time. I've been working hard to have this done before you came, and I did the last thing now when you were walking. Look through the window over here”.

We rushed to the window and saw a brand new sauna behind the cabin. Smoke coming from the chimney.

The atmosphere went through the roof. And we all got ready for the sauna, or badstu as it's called in Norwegian. Per was first, then I sat down and opened my beer. This was just the perfect life. I had my friends, a beer, and I knew what's for dessert.

I didn't take long before the small talk was buzzing, but one person was missing. Ida.

“Guys, I'll be back soon, I just have to pay a visit to the men's room” I said and went to look for Ida. I was nervous that Lars didn't take up his duties as boyfriend and make her comfortable to join the sauna.

Inside the cabin, Ida was sitting on the bedside, “hey, why don't you come join us in the sauna?” I asked.

“I'll be there soon” she replied. “But I don't know anyone, and it feels strange to undress with everybody, you see, don't tell anyone, but Lars hasn't seen my body yet. I know you have earlier today, but I it wasn't my plan to let him see it for the first time in public. What if he doesn't like muscles on his girlfriend?”

I didn't know that part of their relationship, and I wasn't sure what to tell Ida.

“But you got to show it off at some point anyways, or?” I said. “Can I just tell you, hopefully it won't make it strange between us at school, but you do in fact have the perfect body, Ida. I love a real six pack on a girl, I'm sure Lars does too.” I don't know if it was the right thing to say, but she was starting to stand up.

“Ok, lets do this a little funny, that will maybe make it easier for you” I had an idea. Then I went to the fridge and got a six pack of beers.

I got Ida to follow me to the sauna, she wore a over sized t-shirt. Then I went inside and yelled out “who wants a beer, a brought a six pack”. The beers were soon gone, then I said “Ida, we're out of beer, why didn't you bring a six pack too? Lars, don't you think Ida should bring a six pack as well?”

Lars agreed “yes, obviously not a girlfriend for me, not thinking about that” he said with clear sarcasm.

Then Ida laughs and said “I did!”

And she took her t-shirt of standing in front of the whole pack flashing her six pack abs just wearing a bikini top. Under the bikini strap, a deep vertical valley with two horizontal lines formed the clearest six pack you can imagine. In the heat of the sauna drops of sweat started to appear running down her abs like a river through the hills.

Everyone laughed out loud. Lars was silent. Staring at his girlfriend. With his mouth open.

Ida went over to sit next to Lars. “Now, Lars. Here's your six pack. Wanna zip?” Then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her abs. Now even her biceps were showing, this girl had some serious muscles.

Lars stroke her abs up and down, still not able to speak. Ida looked at me and smiled, she now knew I liked it. And as a thank you for saving her entrance, she turned to me and said “hey, let's share the beer, come over and have some”. Then she put my hand on her six pack as well. Not knowing what to do, I squeezed her abs which made her contract her muscles and her abs became even more pronounced.

I was now a little intoxicated and bent down pretending to drink from her six pack. What I really did was licking some salty sweat from her abs, but in respect of Lars I quickly stopped. But it was hard for me not to keep going.

“I'll leave the rest for Lars”, I said and went outside. Lars was able to speak again, and by his reaction, he really didn't mind that his girlfriend had muscles.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2022, 03:51:05 am »
Great story and I hope for more math and perhaps comparison of numbers.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2022, 11:14:44 pm »
Mice to see more. Keep up the nice work.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2022, 12:21:14 am »
So I was back in the classroom teaching my 18 and 19 years old students. Time goes by and it was soon christmas and all the kids were looking forward to the holidays. But before the holidays started it's time for grading the poor little ones. And for grading you need something to base the grades on.

Through the whole semester we had several tests, and I have to admit this math class was the best I ever had. Not only were they great at mathematics, they were good people, some were really funny too, not the funny type that would interrupt for a comment, but things that made the whole class, and me, the teacher, laugh. Particularly this boy, Hans. Hans was a chess player, but unlike Niemann he didn't have long curly hair, neither did cheat. As far as I know, I don't think he had hidden earphones for his tests.

This year's Christmas test would be different from what I usually did. Since everybody was getting an 6 or an 5, which would be an A+ to an A- in the movies, I thought I'd make something that would challenge the students in a little different way.

The previous week I gave them the assignment: Find a mathematical problem that wasn't in the book and teach it to the class so that everyone understand. They would all get 7 minutes to teach. And the next lesson everyone would be tested in all problems in a written test. So they had to find a problem that wasn't too difficult, not to big, a way to explain, prepare 7 minutes of teaching, and they would have to know the solving so well that they could answer questions after, there would be some minutes for that.

Hans, the funny dude, of course went with some chess theory. He was good, made it fun and everyone understood him well.

I asked if everyone was satisfied with her lesson. Everyone nodded. 

He really set the bar high for the rest of the class. So the lesson went on. One after another, I was impressed. I even learned a few things myself.

Then it was Berit, I guess you all know her from a previous chapter (I don't remember if I gave her a name then). She chose to go with the area of a rectangle. Which surprised me, cause that's something you should learn in 5 grade of so.

She started up drawing a rectangle on the board. And then wrote the formula. And then she said: “I'm done. Did everyone understand this? I didn't see it in the book, so I guess I'm inside the assignment?” She looked at me. Somehow she was right, I hadn't said anything about how easy it could be.

Then Hans raised his hand: “I've got a question, what if you bend the parallel lines, do you still use the same formula?”

Well played, Berit, well played.

Then she goes on to explain how to calculate a bent rectangle. She drew a bent rectangle on the board, explained about radius, slope, bend degrees, arc lengths and more.

“You see, you don't have to know all six parameters to figure this out. You only need three, but if you have the width, arc length, radius and angle you use this formula:
2 π r / l = 360° / α
i = r * ( 1 - cos (α/2) )
h = i + b
a = 2 * √ 2 r i - i²
p = 2 * ( l + b )
A = a * b 

You then get the area.

Her 7 minutes were out and I asked if someone had a question.

Hans had one.

“Can you show us how to do this on a practical problem right now?”

“Does anyone have a bent rectangle? I'll sure do it”, Berit answered.

Noone had. Then Hans yelled out from the back row: “do it on your abs!”

I just sat down and didn't say anything. Maybe I shouldn't let this through, but I had two interests here, could she pull off the challenge, and would we see her abs?

Berit looked at Hans and said “sure. I guess it's a part of the assignment to answer questions. So if this is what it takes to get me to an A+, I'll sure do it.” She looked over to me as to get my permission. I nodded and said: “if you're ok with it, go ahead.”

Then she got a ruler, turned towards the board and lifted her shirt and tried to measure her abs. It was difficult holding the shirt and measuring, so she turned over to me: “could you help me?”

I had to get up. I got her ruler and she lifted her shirt again. I was now standing right in front of a perfect six pack, one of those going straight up and down with clear lines, both vertically and horizontally. I measured the length and the width, and she wrote it up. Her abs performed a perfect rectangle. Then she leaned over to her right to get a curved rectangle. It was now getting more difficult to measure.

“Maybe its easier if I take my hoodie off” she said, and before I had time to answer her hoodie was at the nearest desk and Berit was standing there in her green sports bra. Her back facing the class. I got the thing for measuring angles. But this time I had to hold on to her waist to hold it in place. Then I just figured, that it was impossible to not touch her skin, but I tried to be careful. Her skin was soft and smooth, but underneath her muscles were hard as rock. Now with one side being stretched out and one contracted, her left side abs were long and sleek.

I don't know what happened, but one time I touched her skin on the left side and she started to laugh. She was obviously ticklish. When she laughed her abs would tense really hard still when I had my hand on them. I could really feel her muscles play under her skin. It was difficult to concentrate on measuring. Like really hard.

“Wait a sec” she said, “I'll just catch my breath.” Then without thinking she turned towards the class with her abs on full display to all the boys, remembering this being an all boys class besides Berit. I have never heard such a quiet class, or concentrated class for that sake.

Luckily we have Hans who after some seconds commented “Holy shit, Berit. I was joking, I didn't think you actually had a proper six pack.”

Berit looked at Hans: “I don't have a six pack, you silly boy.  Indeed I have 8.” Then she pulled her jeans a little down and flexed really hard and two more abs came to display.

Hans: “teacher, I think your measurement are wrong if you only did the upper six. You mind me doing it proper?”

Now, this was the moment to laugh it off and end the abs show. I let Berit finish her calculations on the board and I was saved by the bell.

Berit put on her hoodie, I asked if everyone was satisfied with her lesson. Everyone nodded.

Berit of course got her A+. Or 6 in Norwegian grading. If I had better grades to give out, she would have gotten an 8, one grade for every abdominal muscle.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 09:38:00 pm »
Love it K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Teacher life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View