Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572609 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:25:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sablique Von Lux
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sablique Von Lux  (Read 1423 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Sablique Von Lux
« on: April 14, 2022, 04:55:47 pm »
https://sessiongirls.com/sablique-von-lux/

Normally I session the more muscular ladies but Sablique intrigued me being 6' tall. I saw she was coming to town and sent her an email. She promptly returned my email where she asked a number of questions and directed me to an online portal to submit my request. This talked about likes, dislikes, what I was looking for and so on. I liked that it was organized! She does do light verification if new or check references if you have sessioned others. She just wants to make sure her time is not going to be wasted and everyone behaves.

The day of she messages me with the address and instructions for entry. Codes and even screen shots on where to go. Depending on where it is she might or might not do this but it was welcome that she considered it.

Opening the door Sablique is tall and beautiful as her pictures. Her pictures are accurate. She has a very welcoming personality and is wonderful to talk to. She made me feel at ease before we began. I had a few limitations with scissors that she was sad with, she really wanted to squeeze me.

- Her big feet are their own weapons
- Her legs are super strong. At times she felt like she was going to pull me in half with her legs... All with a smile on her face.
- She loves to smother too!
- Her attitude was the best. Very playful but dominate at the same time.
- She did travel with Terra and offers doubles but I did not do that. Makes me wonder if I could handle it.

Overall our hour went by way too quick. I hope to see her again when she comes to town. She has a bunch of content online and she is working to grow it and organize it all better.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sablique Von Lux
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 05:44:14 pm »
She's great, always delivers what I ask for with exactly the attitude she knows I like which might be even more important. ***** experience every time.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sablique Von Lux
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 05:44:32 pm »
Holy crap, how did I miss she is coming to DFW this week? I managed to get a time slot and am looking forward to it. After seeing her progress on her social media I am curious how it will go. She has been hitting the gym more and help me if she is more powerful!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sablique Von Lux

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View