Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mra78 on 01 Oct 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone on here session with Thunderskye since she's been active? She's coming to my area in the near future and was just wondering if anyone has any experience with her yet.
  • #2 by jrb8199 on 15 Oct 2021
  • Yes, I sessioned with her on 10/1/21. She's GREAT! I highly recommend her. So incredibly hot. Being completely honest, her pics on Session Girls do NOT do her justice. She's so much hotter in person. Legs and butt to die for!!!!
  • #3 by Bulklover on 01 Mar 2022
  • Bumping this to the head of the line because I just discovered she's in my neck of the woods. Any additional intel would be welcome, esp. regarding sensuality.  Feel free to DM.  Thanks Schmoe Nation!
  • #4 by Bulklover on 01 Mar 2022
    Bumping this to the head of the line because I just discovered she's in my neck of the woods. Any additional intel would be welcome, esp. regarding sensuality.  Feel free to DM.  Thanks Schmoe Nation!

AKA Master Kira on Sessiongirls.
  • #5 by liftcarryfan1 on 18 Nov 2022
  • Anyone seem her lately? I been having a lot of trouble communicating with her. When it was thunder skye emailing her was a piece of cake. Now she hasn’t answered my email in 4-5 days and before that she was super responsive through Snapchat…
  • #6 by Pakalolol on 27 Nov 2022
  • Curious if she offered extras? Thanks
  • #7 by e_honda on 27 Nov 2022
    Anyone seem her lately? I been having a lot of trouble communicating with her. When it was thunder skye emailing her was a piece of cake. Now she hasn’t answered my email in 4-5 days and before that she was super responsive through Snapchat…

Nowadays I think she only replies when you're e-mailing about a city she's visiting.

I asked her if/when she's coming to my city and got no reply. When I asked about a session when my city was actually listed, I got a reply and we set something up. She had to cancel unfortunately. She immediately gave back my deposit, might I add.
  • #8 by liftcarryfan1 on 29 Nov 2022
    Curious if she offered extras? Thanks

Based on convos yes
  • #9 by liftcarryfan1 on 29 Nov 2022
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Anyone seem her lately? I been having a lot of trouble communicating with her. When it was thunder skye emailing her was a piece of cake. Now she hasn’t answered my email in 4-5 days and before that she was super responsive through Snapchat…

Nowadays I think she only replies when you're e-mailing about a city she's visiting.

I asked her if/when she's coming to my city and got no reply. When I asked about a session when my city was actually listed, I got a reply and we set something up. She had to cancel unfortunately. She immediately gave back my deposit, might I add.

I am traveling to her.  Dates and everything given, takes a week to respond.
Pages:
Actions