Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575914 Posts in 73240 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:00:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sibling Karma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sibling Karma  (Read 25110 times)

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sibling Karma
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 03:38:28 am »
uuuh,experimental, now things will get interesting. Given that Kelly seems to have written down all the supplements in the gym she's bound to notice the new product, can't wait to see her reaction when she realizes her twin is helping her

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 10:53:49 am »
Please don't leave us hanging. This was such a good start.

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2022, 06:32:06 pm »
Please don't leave us hanging. This was such a good start.

Sorry, real life got in the way. Just had knee surgery and I have been pretty out of it. I will get back to this shortly.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2022, 12:02:08 am »
TF, I hope your knee surgery went well. 

The story was getting super interesting.  You've got great technical writing skills.

I hope you are able to come back and continue it.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2022, 11:29:31 pm »
great story, well written...........hope your knee surgery went well. I know the feeling, had both replaced. Do your PT, walk all the time....remember motion is lotion. The more you move the better it gets. Karma to you!!! K++++

Can't wait to see where that link to Billy .........

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2022, 04:17:13 pm »
Though the story is a typical trope - I enjoy the sweetness in the relationship between Billy and his sis (hope it stays sweet between them and the older brother gets his just deserves). Looking forward to more

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2022, 04:35:14 am »
thanks everyone. I will have new chapters by next weekend. the knee is healing nicely. 

@taoschild this is not a girl goes mad with power story. No worries. :)

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2022, 01:51:56 am »
CHAPTER 6

The next few days, Kelly stuck to her routine. Classes in the morning... working out as much as she could once classes were over. She was very careful not to let her brothers see what she was doing. Most of the work she was doing was in her room. She had snuck some of the lower weight dumbbells into her room. She knew Billy would never use them and, Danny, for as little he is home these days, would NEVER dream of touching such small weights so he won't even know not car that they are gone.

Billy, for his part, knew what his sister was up to. He also knew that she really wanted to keep this to herself. Also, judging by the baggy clothes she always seemed to wear these days, she really didn't want to bring attention to herself, so he never asked her about it. Billy had ordered that stuff on the internet, but it is taking forever to get there. Hopefully, he thinks, between her dedication to working out, and this experimental powder... Kelly will kick Danny's ass.

Danny, spent all of his time at the school gym. He didn't give a shit about grades. The only thing on his mind to be the baddest, strongest, meanest SOB this stupid town has ever seen. Already, thanks to the coach and the high grade steroids he gave Danny. He has already gained 15 pounds, and upped his weights by 20-40%.

Danny also realized that he is already the most intimidating guy on the football team. One time, he was there benching 405 for reps and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch this kid literally BEAST OUT!!! Once he was done and the clang of the barbell hit clanged into place, he let out this ferocious yell.  The captain of the football team came up to him and told him to calm the fuck down, the rest of the team, is trying to workout. Danny immediately got into the captain's face grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him into the mirrored wall, cracking the mirror behind them.

Danny - "Do you actually think I give a FUCK about any of you little boys! The only fucking reason I joined this lame ass team, was to workout and put a hurt on bodies. If you are smart, you would leave me the fuck alone, and leave the hurting I do, to the other team. Otherwise, I may have to start hurting YOU!"

Captain - "Sorry, Danny... sorry! Do what you need to do!"

Danny - "You are a fast learner! Now MOVE!"

Danny looks into the cracked mirror and rips his shirt off his back and does a most muscular... veins and sirations rise to the surface of his skin. He truly looks like a genetic freak. Danny just grins evilly... "this...is only the beginning..."

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2022, 06:20:51 pm »
Two weeks later...

Billy is up in his room, on his computer, seemingly doing his workout, but he is distracted. He keeps looking out the window. Every day.  Until finally, he sees the mailman pull up with a plainly wrapped brown package. He moves faster than he ever has downstairs and grabs the package... Addressed to a Mr. B. Wellington. Before anyone sees him, he rushes back to his room and locks the door. Inside the package is a jar, maybe the size of a Coke can filled with powder. This powder, hopefully is the answer to his dreams... that his bully brother will get his dur karma.

Billy reads the label. It says one teaspoon a day to increase strength, stamina, and muscle size. Perfect thinks Billy... now, how to get Kelly to take it without her knowing... the only way he could think of was to mix it in with her protein powder.

So, Billy sneaks down to the basement gym, opens up the half used jar of protein powder and dumps the entire jar in.

Suddenly, he hears footsteps coming downstairs, Afraid as to who it might be... he hides before he had the chance to close the jar of protein.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 09:07:19 pm »
Now Kelly gets huge. What will she do with all her new strength?

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2022, 10:43:48 am »
Ooooh, now the new supplement is here but will it be enough to get Kelly big in time for his brother return?

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2022, 08:07:09 pm »
OK, I think I am safe... I have never mentioned ages, so I just modified it so that Danny is in college, and the twins are essentially 18 (Seniors in high school age). The story continues tomorrow. :)

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2022, 02:23:51 am »
good to know the story continues :clap:

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2022, 03:19:49 am »
Kelly walks into the room to bring the small 5 and 10 pound dumbbells back. They are just not doing enough for her anymore. So she is resigned to start working out here in the gym. It's going to start looking suspicious if the larger dumbbells are missing, especially when or if, Danny comes home.

Kelly notices the open jar of protein powder... She doesn't remember it being here before. She shrugs and takes 2 big scoops and puts it in a shaker bottle and fills it with water.

Unbeknownst to her, all of the powder that Billy dumped into the jar was all on top, so what she scooped wasn't protein but the experimental powder.

Billy looking on from his hiding spot, looks at Kelly wide eyed, a little worried about what the powder might do to her, but hopeful and excited that it might help her get strong enough to kick Danny's ass.

Kelly chugs the entire drink down and immediately starts to feel warm... no, HOT! She was burning up! But somehow, it felt good. She grabs the 15 pound dumbbells and starts her routine.  She finds the work not to be work at all. In fact, using these 15s felt less heavy than the 5s did when she first started... so she grabs the 25s, and again, they feel extremely light in her hands.

Not questioning this sudden boost of strength, she picks up the 40s and finally she starts to feel a bit of a strain, but she is still able to do 15 reps with relative ease...

Billy can't believe the strength his sister suddenly possesses... gawking at the large dumbbells she is lifting easily. While she is facing the other way and distracted, he sneaks out of the gym and back to his room.

He takes a look at the empty jar of the experimental powder . He reads "CAUTION: never take more than 1 teaspoon per week. Taking more can cause serious side effects...

Billy gasps... Kelly, basically took 2 heaping scoops of mostly experimental powder. Now he is very worried but is afraid to go back down to the gym...

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2022, 09:39:02 am »
Great continuation! Hope to see more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sibling Karma

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View