Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572805 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:57:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 113494 times)

Offline bjohnson9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2022, 08:52:24 pm »
It's been about 2 years since i saw her for a 2nd time.  The time between visits was also about 2 years.  She was amazing both times.  The first she was incredibly ripped and big.  The last time a bit smoother but equal size.  Lora has incredible raw strength and is hyper sensual.  She sent a pic both times before the session, which only leads to the anticipation.

Go for it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2022, 08:52:24 pm »

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2022, 04:48:09 pm »
It's been about 2 years since i saw her for a 2nd time.  The time between visits was also about 2 years.  She was amazing both times.  The first she was incredibly ripped and big.  The last time a bit smoother but equal size.  Lora has incredible raw strength and is hyper sensual.  She sent a pic both times before the session, which only leads to the anticipation.

Go for it.
Lora gives the best sessions. She is huge, ripped, and incredibly strong. She will put you in holds and show off her incredible strength but wont do any semi-competitive wrestling because she doesnt want injuries. Makes total since. I see a lot of guys complaining about her going off on tangents about FBB contests and other things. She does this to me sometimes but it's AFTER the session and I dont mind at all. If fact, I love talking to her and she is really funny. She has given some pretty good insites into the judging and the IFBB stuff... farely interesting.

The thing is, she's an alpha woman to the max and therefore has strong opinions and has no problem voicing them. I just sit and listen and say yes, ma'am or no ma'am. She tells me about her life and I ask questions too. I hang on her every word. I love being with a real strong woman who can dominate me. I love being kind and considerate to her and talking about what SHE wants to talk about. It also gives me more time to spend with her. Lora and I get along great. I always dress nice for her, I too am in good shape so she likes that, we're close in age, and I always offer to walk her to her car and if she wants I will open the door for her. I treat her like a Goddess because to me she IS.

Wow really!? That's great to hear! I'm truly leaning towards booking her in Dec now. Any of you 2 willing to share any details of your sessions with her? Also would you 2 think she would be open to getting into the shower and getting all soak and wet? I have a fetish for wet hair that's why haha and wanted to have her pose under the shower head and let me worship her wet muscles.

Also would like to get a wet lap dance from her if possible so would you guys think she'll be open to that?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2022, 11:58:02 pm »
I think she would do the shower session, except maybe not want wet hair to get ready for next session.   Try last session of the day.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2022, 08:43:10 pm »
Also would you 2 think she would be open to getting into the shower and getting all soak and wet? I have a fetish for wet hair that's why haha and wanted to have her pose under the shower head and let me worship her wet muscles.

Also would like to get a wet lap dance from her if possible so would you guys think she'll be open to that?

Well...my session bucket list just got one session longer.  :hey:

Offline MuscleBeast69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2022, 09:34:06 pm »
Im looking to book with her. Is she into DFK and DATY?

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2022, 08:44:21 pm »
Yes, but YMMV

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2022, 09:28:06 pm »
Yes, but YMMV

What wrestlebrett said . . . however, I think that if you see her more than once, and she gets to know you, certain doors start to open.  She's very plain spoken, dare I say blunt?  But that's good because you don't need to worry about being embarrassed or self-conscious.  The last time I saw her a couple of months ago, and it had been at least eight years (but we go back all the way to '95), I started using euphemisms to ask for what I wanted and she stopped me and said, "So you want to lick my pussy?  That sounds like a plan."  LMAO!  We both had a good laugh over my lame attempts to beat around the bush . . . wait, did I just type that?

The upshot of the story - I don't think I posted this previously, but if I did, I hope you'll forgive me - is that instead of taking five Sildenafils, I accidentally dipped into the store of oxycodones left over from my knee replacement . . . needless to say, Richard fell asleep during the session.  It's a fucking miracle I made the drive home even though I only felt a tiny bit loopy.  WTF?  Getting old and senile sucks.  She laughed her ass off when I told her later.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2023, 07:27:36 pm »
Two days ago in NYC, after two missed opportunities, I finally had the pleasure of meeting the great Lora Ottenad. I now know and have felt why she has the legendary reputation she has; it's well-earned.

The whole experience was top-notch, but seeing her coming out of the bathroom wearing a white dress and heels, fists on her hips like a superhero was just something to marvel at.

And, I know for some, it's a mixed bag when it comes to her chats/rants, but shooting the breeze, recommending movies, and sharing our love for "Friday" after was cool.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2023, 02:44:28 pm »
I think she would do the shower session, except maybe not want wet hair to get ready for next session.   Try last session of the day.

I have a session withher next month - I'll have to askif she's open to it. I did with mistress storm and it was a nice way to end a session.
I love my sessions with Lora. She's always sensual as hell and for avwoman rapidly approaching 60 looks absolutely outstanding. Her rants are usually pretty funny - I really would not like to be the front desk employee when she gets upset about a room.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2023, 05:57:15 am »
Yes, but YMMV

What wrestlebrett said . . . however, I think that if you see her more than once, and she gets to know you, certain doors start to open.  She's very plain spoken, dare I say blunt?  But that's good because you don't need to worry about being embarrassed or self-conscious.  The last time I saw her a couple of months ago, and it had been at least eight years (but we go back all the way to '95), I started using euphemisms to ask for what I wanted and she stopped me and said, "So you want to lick my pussy?  That sounds like a plan."  LMAO!  We both had a good laugh over my lame attempts to beat around the bush . . . wait, did I just type that?

The upshot of the story - I don't think I posted this previously, but if I did, I hope you'll forgive me - is that instead of taking five Sildenafils, I accidentally dipped into the store of oxycodones left over from my knee replacement . . . needless to say, Richard fell asleep during the session.  It's a fucking miracle I made the drive home even though I only felt a tiny bit loopy.  WTF?  Getting old and senile sucks.  She laughed her ass off when I told her later.  Heehee!
5 x sildeanfilis😲😲😲😲😲.We’re you meeting her for a week? Why so many mate!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2023, 11:14:25 am »
Yes, but YMMV

5 x sildeanfilis😲😲😲😲😲.We’re you meeting her for a week? Why so many mate!

It depends on the dosage and how much one needs like you could get four 5 mg tablets in a pack… or one 20 mg blue pill/tablet etc. 

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2023, 09:20:53 am »
Hey! Are there any recent pics about Lora? I'd like to see her!

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2023, 02:06:50 am »
Hey! Are there any recent pics about Lora? I'd like to see her!

Even if you look at older photos of her, she is still basically the same, looking only a bit older.   

If you have a sincere email to book a session, she will send a photo.     

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2023, 08:43:07 pm »
Shes coming to town so I might pull the trigger to be with the legend!

Offline A978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2023, 05:37:09 am »
I'm from Italy. I asked her to book a session but she never replied

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View