Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577251 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 04:03:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 116766 times)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2022, 02:58:05 am »
I agree - I’m always hesitant when lack of recent pics- but I’ve seen her several times and she is always in great shape- last time is about a year ago- and I think she is 58 now- but still looks good with lots of muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2022, 02:58:05 am »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2022, 03:33:10 am »
does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.
Lora has been in consistently good condition and is proud to do so.   

If you sound serious to book a session, she will send you a photo.   

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2022, 07:05:33 pm »
does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.
Lora has been in consistently good condition and is proud to do so.   

If you sound serious to book a session, she will send you a photo.   

I'd just rather avoid the whole "can I see a photo?" and then "sorry, nevermind" if I don't like what I see. lol

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2022, 03:18:41 am »
She stays jacked, especially from the waist up.   Saw her in June.  She's not training for competition it's just her everyday lifestyle, there's no reason at all to think 4 months later she is any less muscular than she was in June.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2022, 03:50:56 am »
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2022, 10:57:32 am »
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?

its more of the former. Still should be a fun time for you

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2022, 05:50:53 pm »
I saw Lora this year and Goddess Lauren in 2019. Goddess Lauren is the quintessential physique competitor, perfect body, some size, but not a mass monster. Lora isn't as big as she's been in the past, but maintains what I'd consider FBB size. Wouldn't say Lora dwarfs her, but she is noticeably larger.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2022, 06:20:46 pm »

I'd say yes, gush away.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2022, 09:07:58 pm »
Your saying Lora is bigger than Lauren? Thats impressive!

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2022, 12:37:04 am »
Lora's size is among the best doing sessions of any age.  We all have our interests and looks that make a session worth it to us.   
If she isn't good/big enough, you will have trouble finding a session to please you.    Her rates are normal also. 

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2022, 08:10:59 pm »
You guys in US are lucky wish we had someone like her in the UK. Since Covid seems like Wildkat Fbb, Debra D’Andrea have all stopped travelling

Some before

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2022, 08:16:19 pm »
How sensual does Lora get? I'm looking to booking her in Dec and wanted to know how sensual she gets? Plus does  she do anything special like BJ, FS or kissing? Would love to know.

Offline machomuscle2533

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2022, 02:33:01 pm »
Hey guys I'm new here I see laura is coming to the east coast soon she is hard to book been trying to book her

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2022, 04:33:03 pm »
How sensual does Lora get? I'm looking to booking her in Dec and wanted to know how sensual she gets? Plus does  she do anything special like BJ, FS or kissing? Would love to know.

Very very sensual.

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2022, 05:57:19 pm »
Lora gives the best sessions. She is huge, ripped, and incredibly strong. She will put you in holds and show off her incredible strength but wont do any semi-competitive wrestling because she doesnt want injuries. Makes total since. I see a lot of guys complaining about her going off on tangents about FBB contests and other things. She does this to me sometimes but it's AFTER the session and I dont mind at all. If fact, I love talking to her and she is really funny. She has given some pretty good insites into the judging and the IFBB stuff... farely interesting.

The thing is, she's an alpha woman to the max and therefore has strong opinions and has no problem voicing them. I just sit and listen and say yes, ma'am or no ma'am. She tells me about her life and I ask questions too. I hang on her every word. I love being with a real strong woman who can dominate me. I love being kind and considerate to her and talking about what SHE wants to talk about. It also gives me more time to spend with her. Lora and I get along great. I always dress nice for her, I too am in good shape so she likes that, we're close in age, and I always offer to walk her to her car and if she wants I will open the door for her. I treat her like a Goddess because to me she IS.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View