Pages:
Actions
  • #226 by FBBMW on 24 Mar 2024
  • I saw Lora years and years ago. While she was not in prime contest shape, more off season,  she still looked good. And she made it a really good session. Seemed Very interested in giving her clients a great experience. Not a clock watcher and def not just in it for the money. I would def recommend.  Would also be curious to see some of her latest pics and how she looks.

In Lora's SG profile, the photo with the blue top is recent.
  • #227 by wolf5 on 04 Apr 2024
  • So ive only sessioned with Ripped Princess (Jana) how would lora compare in strength, dominance, personality.
  • #228 by boyofwinter on 05 Apr 2024
  • So ive only sessioned with Ripped Princess (Jana) how would lora compare in strength, dominance, personality.
    I would not suggest meeting Lora if you have a strong preference for enthusiastic domination over playful domination. Whereas the ideal session with Jana is a bit less than real wrestling, the ideal session with Lora is a bit more than cuddling.
  • #229 by chimpy666 on 05 Apr 2024
    I would not suggest meeting Lora if you have a strong preference for enthusiastic domination over playful domination. Whereas the ideal session with Jana is a bit less than real wrestling, the ideal session with Lora is a bit more than cuddling.

Hello mate is Lora very playful i’m seeing her later in the year
  • #230 by passplay22 on 06 Apr 2024
  • Lora is always in excellent shape. The blue top pic on SG is how she looks. When you book with her via email, just ask her what her current condition looks like. She will gladly send you a couple of recent pics. I sessioned with her in August of last year and she was just big, hard, and horny as usual. She is a REAL FBB who loves being worshiped.
  • #231 by michaelg1978 on 11 Apr 2024
  • Had another great session with Lora. Great build, sensual as hell, tight scissors, and great conversation when we were done. A+ as always
  • #232 by myopter686 on 12 Apr 2024
  • I saw her back in August of last year during a trip to Las Vegas.  She only does outcall there.  Very sensual, great shape, very enthusiastic, interactive and fun.  Price was reasonable as well.  It was my first time with her so I'm guessing there is more on the table as I become more of a regular.  Just depends on when she can get to my area.  Or I end up in Vegas again. 
  • #233 by ronmexico on 15 Apr 2024
  • The best part about Lora is how easy it is to deal with her. She actually responds within a week to emails.
Pages:
Actions