Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Debora BIG on 25 Dec 2021
  • Hi, I'm a muscular Amazon, I love to demonstrate my power and strength by breaking things, lifting people and cars. I feel powerful when I lift! Welcome, see some photos and videos! follow me on Insta**** @deborathebig and if you want to check more visit my onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/debora_big_25
    Biceps 40 cm, quads 65 cm, calves 45 cm, forearm 31 cm.
    Im also very strong  : Bench press 100 kg, Squat, 200 kg, Dead lift 240 kg

P.S. This is my first post and if i did something wrong Im sorry, im blond  :D
  • #2 by Debora BIG on 26 Dec 2021
  • #3 by luvhuge on 05 Jan 2022
  • wow, what a big muscle girl!!! where are you from?
    K +
  • #4 by luvhuge on 07 Jan 2022
  • the one hand under crotch lift pic is so great!!!
  • #5 by Debora BIG on 16 Jan 2022
  • I am from Portugal
  • #6 by peter92100 on 16 Jan 2022
  •  :-* Deborah you are really awesome, you combine beauty, strength and femininity  :heart:

how tall you are? do you do sessions?
  • #7 by luvhuge on 18 Jan 2022
  • me too, interesting in meeting you if you get to Italy. You look so strong and dominant and you really love to use guys as your private toys
  • #8 by Debora BIG on 25 Jan 2022
  • Hi, I'm Big Debora, I'm a liftcarry lover, I love lifting heavy and light men, I lift cars, and in my free time I break things with my strength and muscles.  Check my Inst@gram ...
    IG @ deborathebig
  • #9 by luvhuge on 27 Jan 2022
  • I hope to be very soon one of your human barbells
  • #10 by Debora BIG on 27 Jan 2022
  • wow, what a big muscle girl!!! where are you from?
    K +

^-^ Portugal

:-* Deborah you are really awesome, you combine beauty, strength and femininity  :heart:

how tall you are? do you do sessions?

Hi, I'm a muscular rider, I love to demonstrate my power and strength by breaking things, lifting people and cars. I feel powerful when I get up! Welcome, see some pictures and videos! follow me on Inst@gram @deborathebig and if you want to check out more visit my onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/debora_big_25
    Biceps 40 cm, quadriceps 65 cm, calves 45 cm, forearm 31 cm.
    I'm also very strong: Bench Press 100 kg, Squat 200 kg, Dead lift 240 kg
  • #11 by Debora BIG on 27 Jan 2022
  • Hi, I'm Debora Big, I love lifts, anything, especially people, big and small, everything becomes a challenge, and I love one. Let's have fun and share lots of surveys. Also follow me on Inst@gram (@deborathebig)
    amazing surprises  :-*

Hi, I'm a muscular rider, I love to demonstrate my power and strength by breaking things, lifting people and cars. I feel powerful when I get up! Welcome, see some pictures and videos! follow me on Inst@gram @deborathebig and if you want to check out more visit my onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/debora_big_25
    Biceps 40 cm, quadriceps 65 cm, calves 45 cm, forearm 31 cm.
    I'm also very strong: Bench Press 100 kg, Squat 200 kg, Dead lift 240 kg

:wob: :-*

https://onlyfans.com/debora_big_25
  • #12 by Debora BIG on 27 Jan 2022
  • #13 by Debora BIG on 28 Jan 2022
    Hello my dear, do you know my onlyfans?  The content is wonderful and you are most welcome.
  • #14 by luvhuge on 31 Jan 2022
  • I follow you on IG. You are a sexy muscle beast, a real lift and carry fanatic who really loves to show off her strength and to treat guys like toys for your pleasure. Hope to meet you, and hope you can make tours outside of Portugal.
    and I acn see you lift also heavy guys, I could be a good human barbell for you, 1.82 tall for around 100 kgs of weight.
    I am from center Italy.
    I can't really remember a female bodybuilder so addicted to L & C as you. Probably there was another one many years ago, she was the only one to press me overhead.
    K++++
  • #15 by Debora BIG on 07 Feb 2022
    Hello my dear, do you know my onlyfans?  The content is wonderful and you are most welcome.

Thanks ❤️
Pages:
Actions