Pages:
Actions
  • #406 by boyofwinter on 03 Dec 2022
  • Extreme Electra is back so that is one I wish was doing sessions and now is. 😀
    Is she good for muscle worship or does she only do wrestling/dom stuff?
    She prefers to play rough, but she won't turn down a mw session.
  • #407 by joevkl on 04 Dec 2022
  • Anastasia Korableva.  She is huge and amazing.
  • #408 by joevkl on 04 Dec 2022
  • Helle Trevino.
    Margie Martin
    Michaela Aycock
  • #409 by FbbFanatic2522 on 05 Dec 2022
  • I'm very impressed with Emilie Schmitt, who just won her pro card at NPC Nationals. Would love to do a muscle worship session with her. Serious beauty. Amazing abs! @jean_queen96
  • #410 by FbbFanatic2522 on 05 Dec 2022
  • I know she's come up here before because she's kind of quickly becoming a GOAT in my opinion, but the lovely Wonder_Women32 is now open to doing sessions, which blows my mind. I suggest reaching out her via HBC - Wonder_Women32. I think she's one of most beautiful women in the biz, and she's huge and very fan-friendly.
  • #411 by nujerz84 on 05 Dec 2022
  • I know she's come up here before because she's kind of quickly becoming a GOAT in my opinion, but the lovely Wonder_Women32 is now open to doing sessions, which blows my mind. I suggest reaching out her via HBC - Wonder_Women32. I think she's one of most beautiful women in the biz, and she's huge and very fan-friendly.

that be a great add to the scene.
  • #412 by FbbFanatic2522 on 05 Dec 2022

that be a great add to the scene.

Yes, definitely! She's a stunner.
  • #413 by clay99 on 05 Dec 2022
  • Helle Trevino.
    Margie Martin
    Michaela Aycock

Helle must be doing sessions UTR in Dubai. Plenty of girls are getting paid serious money over there.
  • #414 by Camper on 07 Dec 2022
  • Do you have anything to back up that claim about Helle?  She has been pretty outspoken in the past against it.  Just be careful what you’re slinging around.
  • #415 by nujerz84 on 07 Dec 2022
  • Do you have anything to back up that claim about Helle?  She has been pretty outspoken in the past against it.  Just be careful what you’re slinging around.

You be surprised how many women are outspoken against sessions and are still UTR.  Whether she doing sessions or not a rich schmoe is paying her to be in Dubai.
  • #416 by Bulklover on 07 Dec 2022

Thanks FBBFanatic!  Just a small correction.  It's Wonder_Woman32, with an "a."  Great find, gorgeous woman!!
  • #417 by Polite Society on 07 Dec 2022

Don't worry..clay should have a mud hut given the amount he slings around with no merit
  • #418 by e_honda on 07 Dec 2022
  • I've only read in the past that Helle wants nothing to do with sessions. Haven't heard anything suggesting she's changed her mind on it. Michaela hasn't so much as done a posing video for anyone, so she's likely even further away.
  • #419 by artax on 08 Dec 2022
  • I inquired to Irene Anderson who is good friends with Helle and she told me Helle does not
  • #420 by FbbFanatic2522 on 08 Dec 2022

Thanks FBBFanatic!  Just a small correction.  It's Wonder_Woman32, with an "a."  Great find, gorgeous woman!!

Oops sorry about error. Thanks! She is so gorgeous and really sweet. I think she's already a fan favorite on HBC.
Pages:
Actions