Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:15:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Birmingham UK UTR
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Birmingham UK UTR  (Read 6821 times)

Offline mcd4n

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Birmingham UK UTR
« on: July 05, 2021, 08:21:15 pm »
Hey All

Quick one. I recently convinced a girl in Birmingham to give sessions a try.
She has had a couple since then - so is still quite new and wanted to get a day or two in to trial sessions before taking the plunge and advertising on session girls etc.

I suggested posting up on here might be the option first.
So she has a couple of sessions booked in for Friday this week 09/07 and wants to get a few more booked in.

The lady in question is 5”7, 85kg and just pure muscle, I can vouch that I’ve not seen strength like hers.
She asked me to post that she is offering wrestling, muscle worship and lift and carry (she benched me during our first session).

Anyone around the Birmingham area and interested, just drop me a PM and I will get her email address over to you. I’m sure she will be prepared to share some pictures etc once dialogue is opened.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Birmingham UK UTR
« on: July 05, 2021, 08:21:15 pm »

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Birmingham UK UTR
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 08:49:02 am »
Think I can guess who it is as I follow her on Social Media. Just tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full.

Offline mcd4n

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 12:41:00 pm »
Think I can guess who it is as I follow her on Social Media. Just tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full.

Apologies, I made some space.

Offline winner1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 09:52:41 pm »
Definitely interested in getting details

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 10:18:59 am »
Probably have to make space every 5 minutes. Dunno what capacity of mailboxes is on here but I haven't successfully reached an inbox for ages - seems like everyone's inbox is full all the time???

Offline robbie7777

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 08:39:43 am »
I tried emailing you but your inbox is full…

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 11:32:33 am »
same mate, dm me inbox full im in london

Offline jstill85

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 01:42:59 pm »
Same, tried to send a dm but inbox is still full

Offline mcd4n

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 06:29:21 pm »
Hey All
To follow-up on this, having spoken to the lovely lady discussed above - my inbox was just filling up so fast. She has given me permission to post her email address in here for enquiries as well as a couple of pictures that will follow.

So without any further delays - shehulk965@gmail.Com

As always gents, be nice!

Offline mcd4n

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 06:36:59 pm »

As promised.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 07:38:31 am »
She looks amazing! Would definitely be interested in meeting her 🙌

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 09:35:33 pm »
I finally got round to seeing the big woman this weekend, having travelled up to Birmingham (although she did say that she was considering planning a trip to London soon).
As the pictures suggest, she is a very very big beefy woman, extremely thick muscles on a big frame and reasonably tall. She is not that ripped at present, although she is competing towards the end of the year and is starting contest prep now.  She is really friendly and easy to talk to. At the outset she also really wanted to know what I liked and was looking for, and seemed eager to please (within boundaries)
I understood that she was really strong (like overhead pressing 100kg for reps and bicep curling 25kg dumbbells for reps strong…) and she was able to lift my 185lbs very comfortably without breaking much of a sweat. I am more into muscle worship but also wanted to feel out how strong she was. At one point I started by pinning her to the bed and she was able to throw me off within seconds, and I was actually thrown off the bed such was her force. It was really intoxicating being held by such awesome female power.

She is definitely still feeling her way through the session world which is new to her, getting used to them and learning (she was telling me the wrestling holds that she had learnt), and I really think that she will only keep improving with time. I am looking forward to hopefully repeating soon.

She wants to remain anonymous, however to get in contact, her email is Shehulk965@gmail.com

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2021, 11:36:47 am »
I’ve just contacted her.
Fingers crossed she replies

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 04:27:30 am »
mcd4n What a hero you are for introducing us to and recommending ( Insta**** name clairebirm11) email address Shehulk965@gmail.com
Many, many thanks. :wow:
I was fortunate enough to session with Shehulk last evening in Birmingham and let me say it was magical , exciting and thoroughly enjoyable.
It was a 2 hour meet and started off with a pre-planned bit of role play as I needed a bodyguard and Claire arrived for the audition. I was a little taken aback as I was expecting a man for the role.
She arrived looking beautiful, but all covered up in a long tight fitting black dress with a thigh slit and a short grey jacket. My muscle detection antenna was immediately drawn to a flash of a large muscular calf in the thigh slit in the dress. Also the bulge of quads in the black dress. She was tall, big and very attractive.
I male chauvinistically questioned her abilities and credentials to fulfill the 'manly' role. She then discarded the jacket and dress to shock reveal an off season power packed muscular body and what a body.  Every muscle was big, hard, shapely and power packed. Claire allowed me to feel and explore her muscularity followed by much lifting ( all variations) which she performed effortlessly and willingly. I weigh 82 kgs and Claire at 5ft 8 weighed  -86kgs.
We also arm wrestled both arms which she won a shade too easily and I'm no weakling - well maybe by her standards. She also pinned me to the bed and I just could not move. I tried to cradle carry Claire , but could only manage a weak effort.
What more can I say as she was incredible and was always asking what I wanted next, more lifts, muscle worship, feats of strength etc. Chatting to her was great as she has had a very interesting life and has delved and participated in many athletic pursuits and hobbies like dancing, boxing, running (triathlon) and also plays the piano. Claire has also lived and worked in many countries abroad. 
There was nothing sensual which was not requested or within her services, but the session was everything I dreamed and more.
I can STRONGLY recommend Shehulk as the ultimate PERSONALITY, with POWERPACK APPEAL. I can't wait to see her warm smile again.  :thanks: :thanks:

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 09:40:22 pm »
 Did you meet in a hotel or her premises?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Birmingham UK UTR

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View