Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574355 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:43:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147118 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2022, 09:28:07 pm »
“Then like totally! I'm like gonna be like your wife and stuff!”
“And I'm gonna be the best wife you could ask for, I swear it!”
Tonya grabbed her by the hips and planted a soft, but insistently passionate kiss on the bimbo’s lips.
Kimmy smiled and answered the kiss, then she asked:
“But if I'm like the wife and you're like also the wife, how does that like work?”
“I mean ... Just the same as it always has, yeah? It's the 21st century, after all. We can just, like ... keep doing all the same stuff we've been doing.”
“Then it's like cool! Oooh ... Sooo ... Like are we like also gonna have kids or is that like not something you do like when you're like married?”
Tonya was shocked into silence for a moment. She’d totally forgotten about the kid talk in the past.
“Uh ... Hell yeah, we'll have kids! Just as soon as we're ready. As many kids as we want.”
Kimmy thought for a moment and said:
“Are we like gonna have like a big wedding too?”
Then the girl pondered the idea and added:
“No, like we can't cos we like gotta be like not spending money. So like a small one.”
“And, uh ... Yeah. Probably. Depends on how long we're willing to wait, I guess. But I'll do everything we can afford. I want you to have the biggest, flashiest wedding possible.”
Kimmy’s eyes lit up. She did an air punch.
“Like yessss!”
Tonya hugged her again, her cheek pressing against her love’s as she did.
“Thank you, Kimmy. Really, thank you so much.”
Kimmy held her tight and kissed her.
“It's like gonna be sooo cool.”
“Hell yeah, it is.” Tonya kissed her back. She was gonna make this work, one way or another.

Without much of a plan, Kimmy got her stuff together for her big day. From her previous media experience, she knew that working in a café or diner was a good idea for a start, so she put on a skirt that was not too short and a top that was not too low-cut. Her outfit was more student than bimbo. She was also careful that it was not too expensive and she put on her normal heels. Three inches was enough. Then she took her purse and got going. She checked a place out on the internet, and she hoped they'd take her.
She walked in and looked for someone to talk to.
The place was cuter than she had thought once she actually got there. It was not far from the school, so it was clearly trying to appeal to the college crowd. The atmosphere was hipsterish, with lots of brightly colored decorations, and a design scheme that felt like something that was modern and popular back in the 50s. Kimmy arrived midmorning, so it seemed relatively quiet when she walked in. Just a couple of the two dozen or so tables were occupied.
Almost as soon as she was through the front door, she set her eyes on the host stand. One guy and two girls were standing there, happily chatting from the looks of it. As soon as they noticed her, they seemed to straighten up a bit.
“Morning!” the guy said cheerily, straightening some papers on the stand. “Are you by yourself?”
“Uh ... like, yeah, I guess I like am.”
She held out her hand:
“Hi! I'm like Kimmy!”
He slowly reached out and accepted the handshake, grinning slightly as he did so. The two girls didn't seem like they knew what to make of this.
“Nice to meet you, I'm Josh”, the host replied. “So, uh, I'll just get you a table then?”
“Like ... no, I'd like have like a job like insted if that's like a thing? Cos I like need like money for like my wedding.”
“Oh!” The lightbulb finally clicked on in his head. “Well ... Normally we arrange these things in advance. But I suppose you're lucky in that I'm a manager and it's quiet right now. We should have some time to at least get the preliminaries done. Follow me, and go ahead and get your resume out while you're at it.”
Kimmy followed him eagerly but asked:
“Like, my what?”
“Your resume? Your CV? Work history?”
Kimmy blinked.
“I like don't have one cos it's like my first job, no? Is that like a problem?”
She could swear she heard him give a quiet sigh before he turned to her again and smiled. “No, it shouldn't be. Plenty of people here are doing so as their first job.”
Josh led her to a two-person table at the rear of the restaurant. He took a seat in one chair and gestured for her to sit down as well.
“So, let's start off with the obvious stuff. How'd you find us and why do you want to work here?”
“I like live like over there.” Kimmy pointed in a direction. “And I like looked like on the internet for a job and like found this place and stuff.” She nodded to him. “And I like wanna work here cos I like need the money for like my wedding cos my like dad is like retirering and my girlfriend like gotta like make his business like work and we're like not really having like a lot of money cos it's like all really like costy and stuff.”
She paused.
“Yeah.”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2022, 09:28:07 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #556 on: November 12, 2022, 08:30:50 pm »
He looked back at her blankly for a moment, attempting to formulate a response.
“Okay, but why here specifically?” Kimmy noticed he was speaking a little slower now. “Is there something about the idea of working in a restaurant that you like, or are you going to school here, or ...”
“You know like in the series the girls like work in like a diner or a café or like something like that? That's like what I wanna do! I'm like really fast and I like can cook like really well and I like like food and healthy stuff and like yeah.”
“Oh, really!” He said, finally perking up a bit and seeming to take an interest. “That's really neat, most people your age come in looking for a waitressing job thinking it'll be easy work. What all do you cook?”
“Like ... what do you like want? I can like do that tofu thingie that's like really tasty and stuff. If you like have like a kitchen and like some stuff, I can like make you something!”
“Well, that'd be a novel way to do things for sure!”, he said with a laugh. “You said this is your first job, right? So you've cooked at home but never in a commercial kitchen before.”
“I guess? Can I like try like anyway?”
“You know what? I've never been one to turn down new ideas. Follow me, we'll give you a short test run.”
He walked with her back into the kitchen, handing her an apron and a hairnet on the way in. The apron was clearly one-size-fits-all, so it reached around her even if it wasn’t flattering. It seemed there's only one other person back here currently, who simply nodded to the manager as they entered.
“Lucky you, looks like we've got a fresh order, and it should be little trouble. Get yourself ready and take a crack at it.”
He slid a little slip across a table behind Kimmy, reading out a relatively simple breakfast consisting of an omelette, potatoes, and a fruit bowl.
Kimmy nodded, took a look around so she knew where everything was and got to work.
And she was really fast. She cut and chopped and fried and finally arranged everything carefully so that it wouldn't look out of place in a luxury restaurant.
Then she set it all up and asked:
“Is that like okay? I like kinda didn't like have the spices I have like at home, but I like tried my best.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2022, 07:05:47 pm »
Both the manager and the cook had their eyes wide. The cook lifted the plate up as if to inspect it, and gave an approving nod.
“You got this good just cooking at home for you and your... girlfriend, was it?”, the manager asked.
“Yeah! She like eats like five or like seven meals like every day and it gotta like be like good cos she's like the best, so I like had to like do it like real good, no?”
The cook simply shook his head in amazement as he took the food off to be delivered.
“Wow. All right, that's a hell of a first impression. You think you can go change into some flats and come back ASAP? I want to see how you tackle an actual rush.”
“Flats?”
“Uh, you weren't planning on spending a work day running around in those were you?” He asked, pointing to her heels. “It's a good way to have an accident.”
“Okay, okay. Do you like have like a pair of like flats for me? I'm like really like sorry, I didn't like know this. I like thought it would be like just being here and like doing it.”
He laughed again. “I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, come with me. We'll get you to fill out your paperwork while I look.”
Before Kimmy knew it, she was by herself in a tiny office in the very back of the building, and there was a small stack of papers on a desk in front of her. For the most part it was basic stuff like her name and address, and that posed no problem. But a couple asked her about things she'd never had to deal with before and left her scratching her head.
“Uh ... what's like that? I'm like kinda not sure I like even got like that.”
She opened her wallet and looked at the cards in there.
The manager turned to look over her shoulder. “Your SSN?” He looked at her, head cocked. “It's like a government ID number. Should be on a little paper card? Oh, and, uh, just leave the work history section blank, we've already been over that.”
He probably saw the super-exclusive credit card in there, but Kimmy didn't have the social security card.
“I can like call Ms. Alice. I'm like sure she knows.”
Kimmy picked up her phone, called her and then wrote down the number she gave her.
“Is that like okay like that?”
He looked over the paperwork quickly. “Looks like everything's in order. Why don't you go ahead and change into these?”
He set a pair of shoes on the table in front of her. A far cry from her usual choice of clothes, these looked like a pair of ugly black gym shoes.
Kimmy slipped into them reluctantly and vowed to herself to get some nice ones as soon as she could. Then she nodded:
“Okay, I'm like ready and stuff.”
“Awesome. Come on then, there's still time to teach you some prep work before the lunch rush gets here.”
She was whisked back into the kitchen, the same cook as earlier still present.
“Hey, Miguel. Kimmy's going to be with you for the afternoon. Seems she's a bit of a savant, so she should be a quick learner! Just show her the ropes and help her through her first lunch rush, eh?”
He clapped her on the shoulder as he turned to leave. “I'll be out at the host stand if you worse comes to worst, okay?”
Kimmy nodded and got ready. She smiled at Miguel:
“Hi! I'm like Kimmy. Thank you for like being here!”
She gave him a cute wave and displayed her muscles in the process.
He looked her up and down, not in a judging way, but definitely trying to ... figure her out, probably.
“Hey. Good to meet you properly”, he said back with a nod. “You feeling good to go? Because I don't wanna fall behind on the prep work today.”

Kimmy got to work on the orders that came in. In a moment, she was in the zone, just happily flowing through the movements and quickly preparing the meals. The term “savant” wasn't entirely wrong. She worked fast and efficiently, while still taking time to give each a little extra to show she cared.
Time raced by as she kept busy.
At first, it was simple. The shift started off quietly, and Kimmy moved quickly enough that her attention was mostly on prep work, washing dishes, and other such things. However, as time went on and things sped up, it began to become a genuine challenge. The multitasking and the planning involved to ensure the different dishes finished at just the right time was more intensive than she had ever had to deal with just cooking for the two of them. Thankfully, she managed to keep pace with everything, even if she was thinking harder than ever before, and she even managed to find time to put that extra little loving touch on everything.
As things finally wound down, she smiled at Miguel.
“Wow ... That was like, pretty, you know, like kinda hard and stuff? Did I like do okay?”
“Yeah, I mean ... You did about as well as a first-timer could hope to. I heard you telling Josh that you got this good just by cooking at home?”
“Uh-huh. My girlfriend who's like gonna like be my wife eats like sooo much, so I like gotta like make her happy, right? I like kinda learned everything like on the internet and stuff and it like worked, I kinda like guess, no?”
“Well, damn. I bet you're gonna make her very happy. Congrats by the way.”
He patted her on the shoulder. “On the wedding, and for making it through the wringer. I don't think I've seen anyone handle their first day like that.”
As he said that, Josh stepped through the door again, eyeing up the place happily. “I'll be damned, you even managed to keep the place pretty clean from the looks of it! You're hired, kid.”
Kimmy jumped up, made her boobs wobble and clapped her hands.
“Like thank you!”
Then she embraced the two guys, her muscles squeezing them pretty badly, after all, she was used to Tonya.
“So I like come again like tomorrow, like when?”
She could hear both of them grunt from the squeeze she put on them. When she let them go, they coughed uncomfortably. Miguel stretched and tried to get the aches it and Josh adjusted his dress shirt.
“Ahem ... Yes, if you can come in tomorrow, that would be ideal. You put your cell number on the paperwork, so I'll just text you the schedule for the upcoming week once it's together.”
“Awesome! Like, do you need me to like do the washing up, or ...”
“If your can stay, sure”, Miguel answered. “The dinner shift will be happy to see a clean kitchen for a change.” He slid her a pair of thick rubber gloves across the countertop.
Kimmy nodded eagerly and got to work. In no time, the place sparkled like in a Disney movie. It turned out that those muscles could give some sticky bits quite the rub.
When everything was done, she smiled and said goodbye.
As she walked out, she remembered and came back in:
“Like, Joooosh, do I like get the money and stuff?”
He stopped in his tracks, totally dumbfounded.
“Yes, of course”, he said after collecting himself, maintaining the perfect professional image. “Just bring in your bank account details tomorrow and we'll get you set up for your first paycheck.
Kimmy nodded very slowly:
“Yeah, I'm like totally gonna like bring that like tomorrow and stuff!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #558 on: November 16, 2022, 08:23:31 pm »
The moment she was home, she looked for Tonya and shouted:
“Tooonya! How do I like get like a banking count?”
Was she even there? Kimmy ran around the apartment, slightly panicked.
No sign of her anywhere, aside from the fact that there were several different outfits of hers strewn across the bed. That certainly wasn't how Kimmy left it this morning.
She absentmindedly started folding them and putting them away, then called Tonya on the phone.
The phone rang for a short bit, then went to her voicemail. Then, afterwards, a text message came in, almost instantly.
“I'm in a meeting right now. I'll call back as soon as I can.”
Kimmy nodded to herself. Okay. She wrote back:
“I love you and I'm like waiting for you!”
Then she skipped into the bath to get clean and get the smell of kitchen out of her hair and skin. Once that was done, she decided to get dressed up for when Tonya came home. She deserved a good welcome. Besides, there was still a bunch of stuff in her closet Tonya hadn't seen.
Once everything was ready, she got on the bed and waited for her.
Some time later, Kimmy heard the front door open. Tonya trudged into the apartment, dressed smartly, like she had just returned from a Hollywood pitch meeting, a suit jacket flung over her shoulder. She headed straight to the bedroom, ready to pass out, only to find Kimmy waiting for her.
“Oh”, she said, only a little surprised. “Hey, there beautiful.” Any stress Tonya was wearing melted off her face, replaced with a tired smile.
Kimmy was wearing one of the shirts Tonya left there, buttoned up only on the top few and hanging over her massive tits. Tonya could see Kimmy’s stayups stretched over the girl’s muscle-packed uber-thighs. She had that big blond wig on and her makeup was slutty-sexy. Her big pink lips were super shiny and wet.
“Like ... How was like your day, Tonya? Wanna like relax and like get like pampered?”
Meanwhile, Tonya was dressed in a button-down shirt and pants that, honestly, should fit her better than they did. The buttons on her chest were visibly straining. The sleeves strained at choice points against her arms, while the pant legs fought her thighs in much the same way. She had also clearly taken pains to clean up. No makeup or anything, but she’d actually styled her hair a bit and trimmed back any excess facial or chest hair without Kimmy’s help.
“Yeah. You know, that sounds pretty fuckin' awesome. But only if you tell me how the interview went while you do it.”
Kimmy got her on the bed and started undressing her, smiling and chatting away happily as she freed Tonya’s huge chest. She loved that monster so much!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #559 on: November 17, 2022, 05:37:58 pm »
“Like, it went like totally fine! I like showed them how I like cook and they were like happy and I like did like the whole shift and then I like cleaned everything up and they were like really happy and stuff! And I like had like a lot of fun cos I like came up like with a bunch of new tricks like how to do the food they like wanted, cos it was like pretty nah, but then, it was like really yay, you know? Anyway, I'm like gonna go there like again tomorrow and like work and I'm like gonna like make money and stuff and that's like gonna help. Yeah. Also, I like need like a banking count or something, so if you like got one, can I like use yours or something?”
As soon as Kimmy got Tonya out of her pants, she started playing around with her cock to get it hard.
Tonya laid back, happy to let Kimmy go to work on her. It felt freeing to let herself out of that dress shirt. Even when they fit her right, she didn't care for those things.
“Funny enough, that's what I just got back from taking care of.” As Kimmy handled her cock, she reached down between the bimbo’s legs and gently stroked her pussy. Obviously, she was wet and eager, but giving her a gentle warm-up only felt right.
“I've been at the bank all day going over all the new shit we're responsible for now. I'll write down everything you should need for you tonight. And they really had youn working just after your interview, huh? Man, you must have really impressed ‘em.”
“Maybe their food is like usually bad? I dunno. But it's like great you like got it like all and stuff.”
Kimmy started to lick Tonya’s cock, making it harder in the process. Then she sucked it all in, those strange fingers down her throat getting to work.
As she did that, she fondled Tonya’s balls and caressed her pussy, making sure nothing got missed.
“Nah, you really have turned yourself into an iron chef working in the kitchen here. Their food could have been just okay, maybe even good, and you still would have knocked it out of the park.”
Tonya hoisted her up by her hips and laid Kimmy on top of her, in a simple 69 position. As the girl attended to every inch of the musclewoman’s nethers, she lovingly kissed and tongued the bimbo girl’s pussy. As it opened up before her, Tonya slipped her tongue into it, gently reaching in just as far as it would allow her.
As Tonya dod that, she felt the fingers on it immediately. Also, it opened pretty wide, obviously large enough to fit her cock. Meanwhile, Kimmy sucked her cock in further, leading it down her throat.
Tonya grunted happily, her muscles hardening.
Kimmy could feel her swell in her throat. Even now, with all her practice and upgrades, the thickness and stiffness of Tonya’s rod was still enough to present a challenge, even if Kimmy was happy to take it on every time. Tonya seemed intent to match Kimmy’s passion, as every time the girl worked more of her cock into her throat, she slipped her tongue in deeper as well, wriggling and teasing each sensitive spot as she went.
“Hlurgh ...”
Kimmy’s pussy started to spasm as she reached those really nice spots. She gagged a bit for a moment as that monster slowly crept through her, but it felt so good.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #560 on: November 18, 2022, 08:26:45 pm »
Just as it started to reach the other end, Kimmy reached back and welcomed Tonya’s cockhead with her nimble fingers.
Meanwhile, her pussy opened wide, now almost big enough for, well, Tonya’s head.
More than happy to fill her up completely, Tonya reached in inside Kimmy’s gaping cunt with one of her massive forearms. The shredded, veiny monstrosity was even thicker than my cock, which was still forming a lovely vacuum seal in the girl’s throat. She even got deep enough in before Kimmy’s pussy grew tight around her that she could grab the end of her own cock.
Kimmy shivered with lust as she felt all of this inside of her.
Kimmy’s glutes started to twitch and her back muscles tensed as she seemed to lift herself off the ground just resting on Tonya’s arm and her cock while her fingers teased the huge woman’s pussy and balls.
Tonya took grip of her cockhead, now jerking herself and fisting Kimmy with the same motion. All the different sensations along the length of her prick were quickly driving her nuts. Kimmy could hear her grunt in pleasure, feel her balls twitch and churn and her dick throb inside of her. They were both pleasuring every inch of the other and Tonya was in absolute ecstasy with it.
Kimmy started shaking from this, almost unable to bear it anymore. Her own small fist sank into Tonya’s pussy and she opened her ass wide, ready for Tonya’s other fist.
The big woman groaned and trembled as she began to realize what Kimmy’s body was capable of. Trusting in the bimbo’s strength to hold her up, she reached in with her other arm. Now the girth filling her up was nearly as big around as a thin woman's torso. Inside of Kimmy, she grabbed her tremendous length with both hands and forcefully jerked herself off. Meanwhile, her pussy involuntarily squeezes against Kimmy’s fist as she jammed it deeper in.
Tonya produce a trickle of saliva that dripped down to Kimmy’s pussy lips while the girl heard gags and grunts.
Kimmy’s nipples started to leak milk and her whole body tensed. She was almost there ...
Tonya’s cock throbbed and her lower body tensed rhythmically. Kimmy’s body’s spasming only encouraged her to fuck her girl more vigorously. Her hips bucked, her crotch hitting her in the lips each time. Before long, Kimmy felt Tonya tense up inside of her, and she blasted a load of jizz straight through the bimbo and into her own face.
Kimmy came right after this, a spray of cum following right afterwards. Then she collapsed, completely exhausted.
Tonya went limp, thoroughly soaked by both their juices. She was panting like she’d been through a workout, but she was completely content.
“Nice”, she said breathlessly.
It took a while for Kimmy to get Tonya’s cock out of her throat, then she turned around and started licking her mistress’ face clean.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #561 on: November 19, 2022, 07:19:58 pm »
“You like liked it?”
“Very much, very much”, Tonya said, grinning. She rubbed Kimmy’s back lovingly as the bimbo cleaned her up.
“Cool! I like love it when you're like all in me and like your hands ... That was like really great. Your arms are like really like thick, you know?”
“Yeah, no fucking kidding. I'm still amazed that you can pull that off. Just how stretchy did you make yourself when you went through that surgery?”
Tonya would never tell Kimmy she effectively bankrupted her dad with that, but as far as she was concerned ... Totally worth it.
“I like dunno? I mean, I guess I can like fit like your head, or something, and maybe like ... We'd like have to like try. I like just wanted to like always be like the best like for you and stuff.”
“And you've done that and so much more.” Tonya’s face now clean again, she kissed her several times across her face.
Kimmy lay on Tonya’s side now, the shirt thoroughly soaked in her milk.
“Like ... If you like went to like the same thing like me, what would you like wanna like get? You know like stuff, you know?”
Tonya sighed. Kimmy’s improvements gave her a lot of ideas, but ... not any time soon at least.
“Maybe I'll take it one step at a time. I've been thinking of one or two things to do with my dick. Or maybe I'll get a really, really long tongue. That would be a lot of fun, yeah?”
“Sure! Like totally. I've like also been thinking about that, cos like what Neecol got. That's like sooo crazy!” Kimmy pondered for a moment. “Like what on your like dick?”
“You sure you don't want it to be a surprise?”, Tonya said with a grin as she played with Kimmy’s hair. “Maybe I could make it make something like your milk when I precum. Or maybe I give it some bumps and ridges like a sex toy.”
“Wow ... That would be like sooo cool! I'd like love that!” She sighed. “That'll like feel so good like in me and ... yeah.”
Kimmy started rubbing her clit absentmindedly.
“Like with your big muscles and like a big like super touchy dick ... Fuck!”
She licked her lips.
“You're like making me like hot again!”
Encouraged by Kimmy’s horniness, Tonya let her mind wander a bit.
“You know what would be super hot? If I could find a way to get a second dick. That would open up so many possibilities. Or, like, if I could supercharge my balls somehow, so when I cum it's enough to just fill you up.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #562 on: November 20, 2022, 08:11:11 am »
Not sure where you can take the story next. 

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #563 on: November 20, 2022, 09:10:22 pm »
We will see. But it will probably get rather freaky.

Kimmy gasped:
“Two dicks? Like seriously? That would be like totally genius! But like where do they like go and stuff? Like one on the other?”
“Good question. One on top of the other, maybe side by side ... Maybe there's something even crazier we could do with it.”
Tonya grinned at her lover:
“What about you? You're the creative one, really. What kind of upgrades would you give me if we had all the money and time in the world?”
The bimbo thought about it for a while and then said:
“Hm ... Hmmm ... Like, first of all, you like gotta get like really twisty, like me. Cos you're like sooo buff, you like gotta be like really like bendy, so you can stay like, you know, stretchy. Yeah. I like also like the two cocks thing, like one for my butt and like one for my pussy. Like really. And I like think you like should like maybe like, you know, like ... can it like be some really crazy stuff?”
“Stretchy sounds good. I do miss being as flexible as I was before I got huge. And hell yeah! That's exactly what I want it hear, let your imagination run wild!”
“Okay ... Like how about like, you know, like a voice you can like make really deep? That's like also like a turn-on. Like not all the time, but like sometimes? Yeah, and like, maybe, like, uh, four arms? Is that like a thing? Or like, you know, like, um, I dunno ... Boobs, but like the nipples are like dicks so they like fit like mine? Uh. Or like ... a way like to get like a big fat muscle belly but like not all the time cos I like also like your waist like that but sometimes I like want my Tonya to be like a bear and stuff?”
“All of those sound like a ton of fun.” Tonya grinned lasciviously as Kimmy painted the picture to her. She was now picturing herself as a towering ultra-powerful goddess, the exact image she had lost sight of months ago when Kimmy’s dad had her shipped off to school. Every bit of her enormous, imposing, and built for either fighting or fucking.
The sight of her cock now standing fully erect again snapped her out of her daydreaming.
“I think you've given me a whole new source of inspiration, sweetie.”
“Look, it's like gone all hard again ...”
As Kimmy started stroking her cock, she looked at her again and asked:
“Uh ... and what like would you like think that I should like get if I like could like get anything?”
“Fuck, you've already done so much to yourself. It's hard to think of what else we could even, like ... fit in you. I guess there's the obvious, pump your lips up more and give you, like, that super-freaky bimbo look. We could give you the same height thing we did for me, unless you don't want to get too tall, which I get. I'm sure there's something we could do to widen your hips, make that hourglass shape stand out that much more ... If we wanted to get really freaky, we could maybe make your insides stretchier, like Britney is. But, like, specifically with your pussy, so I can fuck you in there without concern. Maybe ... Gah, I'm stumped.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #564 on: November 22, 2022, 05:34:34 pm »
Kimmy grinned.
“That like sounds like cool ... maybe I should like ask her for like some of those pills ...”
She started to think about something, then she asked:
“Like do you wanna try if we like can fit your whole arm like in there?”

Over the next days, they didn't see each other all too much. Kimmy was completely focused on her work as a cook at that diner, gathering speed and skill and probably overwhelming Josh and Miguel with her way of handling the quality of the food.
She was happy, though, even if it was weird for her to stay behind the curtain. Then again, the sexy plus muscles combination would probably be weird for the customers.
Meanwhile, Tonya’s days were spent sporadically sitting down with different parts of the crew. Some she’d met before, others complete strangers, and others who actually heard about her through hearsay. That part actually blew her away a bit.
That said, the focus was on establishing herself as the new boss, and making sure there wouldn't be any awkwardness in the transition. Luckily, everybody seemed to be fairly chill so far. She hadn't had anyone that jumps out to her as skeevy.
As always when things change, there were some disturbances and people tried to get away with stuff they wouldn't try otherwise. So, soon enough, Tonya got called by Kimmy’s dad's former secretary who now answered to her.
The phone rang after a long day of talks. Kimmy was currently licking Tonya’s pussy and dick, making sure she felt comfortable after all that.
Tonya’s groan of pleasure seamlessly faded into one of annoyance at the sound of her phone ringing. She gently caressed Kimmy’s cheek as she was attending to her needs. “Don't stop, sweetheart, that feels amazing.”
She then reached over to her phone, leaning back as she answered it. “Yes?”
“Boss, sorry to disturb you, but there's something going on. We need you here.”
Kimmy just found the right spot, getting her squirming.
“What do you mean, 'something?'”, she huffed. Right then she felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through her. Tonya lurched backwards and caught her breath to stop herself from crying out then and there.
“Fine, I'll be right over. But this something better be big.”
She hung up and tossed her phone to the side, placing both hands on Kimmy’s head. “Sorry, babe. We're gonna have to make this one quick.” Tonya lifted the bimbo’s head up and planted her mouth on the tip of her cock, slowly cramming her girth between the girl’s lips.
Kimmy gargled happily and opened wide, sucking it in deep, all those wonderful fingers dancing over Tonya’s shaft.
As her cock sank into Kimmy, the girl reached to her pussy and shoved her own hand in, using her absurd flexibility to reach towards Tonya through herself.
Tonya’s hot, thick rod pulsed enthusiastically inside her lover, the head throbbing and slit winking as Kimmy’s hand made contact with it. She panted softly, both her hands still grabbing the bimbo’s hair and forcing herself deeper into her.
Kimmy started fondling her cockhead in there, while her throat pulsated like crazy and that bizarre fucktunnel started undulating around Tonya’s dick. The bimbo’s tongue was out, licking the base of that shaft and the top of Tonya’s balls.
The girl could distinctly feel the sensation of Tonya’s balls clenching as her tongue ran across them. It wouldn't be long now.
Kimmy could swear that she could feel the bodybuilder’s cock thickening as the first volley of her load travelled down it, before shooting out of the end like a cannon.
If the girl could grin now, she would. Instead, she stared at her huge lover adoringly while she milked Tonya’s cock with her strong hand.
The musclewoman grunted like a bull and bucked her hips forcefully, her balls smacking against Kimmy’s chin as she did. She simply couldn't get enough of all these different feelings inside of her.
Kimmy’s other hand sank into Tonya’s pussy while rubbing that nice little place between her cunt and her butthole.
That earned a shout of approval, plus an extra forceful and voluminous gush of cum, as Tonya mashed her crotch forcefully against the girl’s lips.
Kimmy almost vacuumed herself to her crotch, very happy with the whole situation and feeling her belly swell up with Tonya’s cum.
Only when the big woman was completely drained did she release her, rolling happily on my back. She caressed her bulge, which was easily visible under her carved abs.
“Like ... wow ... That was like really quick!”
“It helps when I've got a certified pro servicing me”, Tonya said with a grin, and bent down to kiss Kimmy on the forehead and lovingly rubbed that swollen gut.
“Now I've got to run, but I'll have saved up plenty of juice for another round when I get back.”
“Cool! Is there like something I like should be doing while you're like not here and stuff?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #565 on: November 26, 2022, 09:37:23 am »
Sorry. I had a busy week!

“Umm ... Good question. I mean, you're already keeping busy with cooking and cleaning when you're not at work, right? You still have time to get in your workouts and everything on top of all that?”
“Sure! I like meant like, you know, right now? Unless there's like something you like want me to like do like on the other days and stuff?”
“Um. How about for now you just work on dinner? If this is gonna be another freaking round of boring-ass paperwork, I'm gonna need some good food and some more of you when I get home.”
“Got it!”
Kimmy gave her one final lick, then disappeared into the kitchen.
Tonya grinned and kissed her on the cheek as Kimmy dashed off, then went about getting dressed again. Recently, she’d opted to go with black dress skirts rather than pants simply as a matter of practicality. Meanwhile, she wore a button-down shirt with several buttons undone. It was just so much easier than having the buttonholes strained over her chest and, well, she was never going to pass up an opportunity to show off her pecs.
She was quickly in the car and heading off. The old man's mansion wasstill the base of operations for everything.
However, as soon as she called the guy back, he said:
“Boss, we need you to step in on Jimmy and his guys. They say the old man is gone and he should be in charge. He wants to meet us at the boxing gym.”
He sent her the location.
“I've got a couple of guys assembled to help. Any other stuff you need?”
Tonya grunted and sighed. Really? It was not like it was out of character for Jimmy, this petty high school behavior, but she had hoped it would have gone smoother.
“I can't imagine we'll need more”, Tonya said back over the phone. “Just have a little firepower with you in case things escalate. Hopefully, we can just stamp him quickly and get this over with.”
“Alright. We're waiting for you, boss!”
She arrived at the gym soon enough. It was one of the places the “company” used to recruit muscle and train them, while also laundering some cash on the side. Plus, there was some dealing with roids. It was a good place to have.
As Tonya stopped her car, a bunch of her own heavies moved up to her. They were all taller than her, but only two of them matched her mass. They smile at her outfit.
Her secretary, Lewis, greeted her:
“They're inside. What are your orders?”
She eyed the place up. Everything looked in order at least, so they were not just wrecking the place for the sake of it.
“They done anything stupid, yet? Or are they just talking?”
“As far as I can tell, he wants to talk to you and challenge you or something. He's an idiot.”
He sighed:
“But he's an idiot with guns, so we have to take this seriously. And it's a good opportunity to make all the others fall in line.”
“Right on all counts”, Tonya said as she cracked her neck. “May as well get in here and teach him to mind himself.”
She gestured to the rest of the grunts. “All of you, come on in with me. Be ready, but don't interfere unless it looks like it's life-or-drath for me, or something.”
There were nods. Then they followed her, weapons ready.

The gym was a big place, and it was surprisingly well-illuminated. In the ring, there was Jimmy, a big bruiser with gang tattoos and a shaved scalp. He was wearing a tanktop and some shorts and was waiting, grinning away his nervousness. The guy was a bit taller than Tonya, but probably thirty pounds lighter.
She couldn't help but laugh quietly when she saw him up there. Sure, he looked plenty intimidating, and he had the bravado to back it up. But this all gave off like he wanted to make a big show out of this.
“All right, Jimmy, what's this all about?”, she said loudly as she walked up to the ring and leaned on the ropes. “I hear you're talking a big game about yourself. You gonna drag me out here and show me what a big man you are, is that it?”
“Lady, if that's even something you are, just because you fuck the boss' daughter, you're not gonna be the boss of us. I worked hard to get here and I'm definitely not gonna let you just swoop in and act like you're boss!”
Tonya laughed again, this time not bothering to disguise it.
“Very big of you to assume I didn't work to get here either. You really think the boss would hand-pick a successor that couldn't handle his shit?”
She began unbuttoning her shirt, leaving only a white tank top that barely managed covering her upper body. “The way I see it, if he could keep you in your place all those years, it should be at least as easy for me to do.”
He grunted with contempt, but Tonya could sense that he was intimidated.
“Yeah? The only thing you did was pump up and fuck that girl. Cute. I started at the bottom, I sold smack, I made sure the boss was respected, I built this place up! I deserve to be the boss. You deserve ... to get your ass handed, you freak!”
She gave a cocky grin as he spat out that last word. “Flattery will get you nowhere. But you want to show everyone how hard you are? Fine.”
She threw her shirt back outside the ring.
“Come over here and get your ass kicked. I can't wait to show you and your little boy toys exactly how I got to be here.”
He growled, then got into position, waited for a second for her to assume he'd let her get ready, then struck her immediately with full force, right on the solar plexus.
That guy packed a punch.
The hit sent her staggering back a couple of steps and knocked the wind out of me. Big head or not, the guy really was tough.
She steadied herself against the ropes and took a deep breath as she put her guard up in case he came in for another hit, but he kept his distance. She instantly felt the adrenaline hit her as she started to recover from the first blow, and marched toward him, fists up.
“My turn now?” As she closed the distance, she swung with a hook toward his face.
He ducked away, surprisingly swift for his size, but she felt her skin brush against the bristles of his face.
He pulled back, trying to keep his distance and exploit his longer reach. After all, his arms were quite a bit longer than hers.
She didn't try to chase him down quite yet. Damn. She could just go in low and put her old wrestling moves to work, but then he'd just whine about cheating or some shit. She was gonna beat him on his terms.
Tonya paced around him, waiting for him to step off guard or something. As soon as he exposed himself or went for another hit on her, she was going to duck down and swing for his torso. Ribs or gut, either one was going to hurt like hell.
He tested her range some more with some jabs, but once he saw what the deal was, he went straight in trying to hammer a good blow to her head.
Gotcha, punk.
She was ready for that swing to the head, and she ducked as it came in. Not perfectly, he still managed to get a glancing blow to the top of her head. But at the same time, she launched her arm  forward in a jab of her own, straight into his abdomen.
That guy had good form and good abs. The blow hit and made it clear to him that she was strong, but he managed to suck it up. Instead, he immediately tried to counterattack, slamming her head with his elbow from above.
That elbow hit was hard enough to make her see stars for a moment. That was not something she'd expected.
She staggered backwards after that hit, throwing a couple of wild punches to keep him away.
“That's how you want to play it, huh?” She growled as she charged him, attempting to tackle him to the floor.
He was not surprised by her attack, after all, he provoked her, but he was obviously shocked by her mass and her power. She could tell that he was trying to compensate for the sudden attack, but he failed and they both ended up on the floor, with her on top.
Exactly where she wanted to be. “Come here, bitch”, she snarled as she let her weight rest on his chest. Her skirt tore at the sides as she positioned herself, letting her maneuver more freely. She managed to situate herself so that she flipped around and went to lock her legs around his head.
That one surprised him.
He put his hands on her legs and tried to get them apart again. He was having ... difficulties.
She was hardly surprised. He'd have a hard time overpowering her quads with just his arms.
At the same time, Tonya noticed that he was getting a hard-on. It was a bad position for that.
She was so concerned with getting him pinned that she didn't notice his erection right away, but when she did, she couldn't help but let out a laugh. “You sick little bastard!”, she shouted with a smirk. She was half tempted to just go to make the merciless decision right now, but she instead decided to squeeze his head that much tighter. Watching him lose himself to this was just too delicious to pass up.
His head was looking very dark now, and his cock, which was actually quite okay for a normal person, was pretty hard. He still struggled against her, but now, he was just clawing against her thighs, seeming very, very helpless.
The other gang members watched the spectacle as impassively as they could.
She let loose on his head a little bit, but kept him firmly pinned. Her hand found that crotch of his pants, squeezing his nuts just enough to get the point across that she was not playing around.
“Are we good, Jimmy?”, she asked firmly.
Squawking helplessly, he tapped out.
There was a pause as everybody in the room tried to figure out what to do next.
She released him, and stood up.
“Good”, she said, as she brushed her shirt off. “Anyone else feeling brave or stupid today?”
The silence deepened.
Her own guys held their weapons ready, but nothing happened.
Jimmy got his normal color back and continued breathing heavily.
She glared down at him, but nonetheless, she offered her hand to help him up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #566 on: November 27, 2022, 04:19:42 pm »
He grasped it, relieved that he was not dead.
Then he bowed down in front of her.
She rolled her eyes. “Get up, jackass”, she said, and helped him up once again.
“Don't start any more bullshit and I'll be happy to put all of this behind us. Got it?”
He nodded vigorously. He obviously still couldn't speak.
“Suck it up, you'll live.” I gave him a couple of firm pats on the shoulder.
The boys started to leave, the show being over.
Her secretary clapoed his hands and gave the musclemen a sign to piss off. Tonya could tell that he kept an eye on those that sided with Jimmy.
Then he walked up to her.
“Excellent, ma'am.”
“Thanks”, she muttered as she threw her shirt back on. Those couple of hits Jimmy landed really did some damage, but she was not going to show that in front of the dumb thugs.
“There anything else that needs to be handled today?”
“Not today, ma'am, but there will be more trouble. We'll have to show force until everybody accepts your leadership. We have competitors that are eager to take some of ours. I'll tell you as soon as there's trouble brewing.”
“Yeah, I shouldn't have expected everyone to be sunshine and smiles. Here's hoping they all wise up this quickly, huh?”
She noded to the heavies alongside her. “Thanks for the backup, boys. Good to know I have you on my side.”
They smiled, impressed by her show. The secretary gave her a suggestive nod and made a discreet drinking gesture.
She grinned at her secretary and gave a quick nod. “Yeah, why the hell not? I'm betting you already have a place in mind?”
She sent Kimmy a quick text letting her know she’d be out for a few more hours.
“Like okay! I'll like keep the food like warm for you and stuff!”
“Thanks. Can I talk you into a hot bath when I get home too?”
“Like totally. Just like gimme a call and I like get it like ready.”
“All right, now that business is settled let's go have some fun”, Tonya said to the others.
There was a lot of cheering and they followed her. She maybe expected for a moment that she’d get her back slapped, but she also sensed that they were way too afraid of her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2022, 07:11:56 pm »
It was probably for the best. As much as Tonya didn't want to admit it, she was still kinda tender where she took those hits. Stupid as he may be, Jimmy was a tough bastard.
She hopped back in her car, driving off in a caravan with the others to a high end bar.
They reached “Marty's”, a stylish, yet not too snobby bar. The boys got out and grinned. There were nods all around.
“Nice ...”
“Let's party!”
“Hell yeah!”, Tonya said, leading the crew inside.
Inside, there was some normal club music playing. Nothing complicated, just so people could relax.
The other patrons retreated a little as they came in, after all, they were a bunch of heavy bruisers. The waitress smiled, though, and happily asked for their orders.
Tonya sighed happily as they walked through the door. Everything perfect. She ordered her usual, a simple vodka soda, as she sat down at the head of their table.
Thank God that was over with. She didn't know whether to hope all the other lunks that challenged her folded that quickly, or if they at least had a little fight in them.
“You did great, boss!”
“Fucker never saw it coming.”
“Just how the fuck did you get that big?”
“Cheers!”
“Cheers. Here's to keeping our heads on straight in tough times, huh?” She raised her glass to the rest and took a long drink.
“Do I have anything else out of the ordinary coming up, Lewis?”
“Ma'am, there will be more trouble with the other gangs and we'll have to carve out some more territory, but I'll make sure the others learn about tonight.”
“Yeah, I didn't think anyone was gonna politely call you up to schedule a shootout or some shit. Just making sure it's all meetings and finances lined up right now. But I look forward to meeting the competition too. It's gonna be fun making my first impression.”
She heard one of the boys say:
“You know, the weird bit is she's a lady, and she's way bigger than the previous boss. Weird, you know?”
“Yeah, but the old guy was fucking vicious.”
“Oh yeah ...”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #568 on: December 01, 2022, 06:51:46 pm »
She grinned as she heard the others talking about her. “See, guys, I'm just like any other lady. Not too complicated”, she said as she leaned closer to them. “As long as we all get along, life's great! We may as well be in heaven! But piss me off and I'll ruin your life. Like Jimmy learned today.”
They exchanged glances, then smiled.
“Yes, boss!”
“Totally cool!”
“Awesome!”
“Sure thing.”
“See, that's why we get along great!” She said with a big grin. “Everything's easy, you treat me well, I treat you well back!” She leaned back in her chair and raised her glass again. “Here's to my crew!” She shouted before downing the rest of her drink.
They cheered her back and shouted:
“To the boss!”
The waitress walked over to her and asked for another round of drinks.
She grinned at Tonya and asked:
“Okay, sorry for being forward, but what are you guys doing? Are you some kind of weightlifting society or a gang?”
Tonya grinned back and shrugged. “Why? Looking for a position?”
The big woman chuckled to herself then turned to the others. “What do you say, we're good for a while longer, right?”
“Sure!”
“Get me one more of these!”
“Glass of vodka, please!”
“I think that's a resounding yes”, Tonya said as she turned back to the waitress. “I'll have another one of mine too.”
The waitress left to fetch them, giving her ass a little swing. When she came back, she took her sweet time and let Tonya oggle her cleavage. It was nothing much, but she had some cute Bs, maybe.
Tonya took a nice long stare on each trip. It had been a long time since she’d had a good time with someone relatively normal. She missed being able to compare with someone as lithe as her.
Tonya grabbed a large bill as she walked off and subtly slipped it to her as she delivered the drinks, flashing a smile as she did.
The waitress bit her lip and whispered:
“My shift is just two more hours, so …”
“I think I can stick around. Just keep the excellent service coming, hmm?”
The drinks were well-filled as time passed, the boys were having great fun and eventually, the girl said:
“Okay, I'm done. Name's Katie, by the way.”
“Tonya. It's been a great night, Katie. You got a place you want to go for this?”
“Uh ... I kinda don't ... Maybe a motel or something? Or your place?”
“Wait, Tonya? Like girl's name Tonya?”
“What, it wasn't my feminine charm that hooked you?”, she grinned and ran her hands through her hair as if it were a long set of flowing locks.
“You're welcome to back out if you're not feeling up to having your mind blown.”
Tonya whipped out her phone real quick and shot Kimmy another text. “Small change of plans. No problem if I bring someone home for 'fun times' right?”
The answer came back instantly:
“Like, okay, but I like got like someone here like too.”
The waitress blushed nervously. This was super-awkward for her.
Tonya looked over at her with a gentle expression.
“Hey, I get it. Not the type to normally do this? It's okay.” She extended an arm and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.
“We can take it back to my place where we can take it as slow as you like. No pressure.”
“Okay. Cool ...”
She packed up and got ready.
“What about the boys?”
“They're big boys, they can take care of themselves, right?”
She patted Lewis on the shoulder and slid him some cash. “I'm calling it a night here. This should cover the guys' drinks, or at least most of it.”
With that, she stood up and waved to the rest of the crew. “All right, I gotta be on my way. You guys behave yourselves tonight, right?”
There was a lot of laughter and cheering, some more glasses were raised and Tonya could leave quickly.
She happily wrapped an arm around Katie as they walked out the front door. “This way, beautiful.”
She came along, obviously impressed by the mass of Tonya’s muscles.
“Sooo ... where to now?”
“I've got a little place not far from here. You want to ride along with me?” She walked towards her car, a little extra swagger in her step as her pecs bounced prominently.
“Sure!”
Katie checked out Tonya’s car.
After the minor incident on the way to visiting Neecol at the spa, she eventually did spring for something new. Nothing gaudy or ostentatious, just something flashy enough to get respect. It was a smaller SUV, black, with a luxurious-looking interior. She unlocked it and opened the passenger door for Katie.
“Nice! I guess a big guy ... uh, girl like you needs some space, huh?”
“Heh. How'd you know that's the extra reason I sold my sedan?”
She took her position in the driver's seat, leaning back, relaxed, in an attempt to put all of herself on display.
“So you sure took a liking to me quickly. I take it you have a type?”
“I'm not sure ... Maybe? I mean, what's not to love, right? Big muscles, broad shoulders, sexy ...”
Tonya sensed the “big dick” in the sentence that she was trying to figure out.
The big woman grinned. “No need to be coy about it. I think I've got you covered in every department.” She gently took Katie’s hand and placed it in her lap. It should be pretty easy for her to get the picture.
Her eyes opened wide.
It took her a moment to get her voice back, then she asked:
“Okay. What the fuck?”
“What can I say? I like to be big everywhere, and I get what I want.”
The huge woman turned to face her a little more directly. “I'm not gonna push you into anything. But I will let you know that I know a *lot* about making a woman happy.” They hadn't left the parking lot yet, but her hand rested on the gear shift, ready to go.
She nodded:
“Okay, I'm willing to give it a go.”
She ran her hand between her legs to get an idea of how big that thing actually was. The idea scared her a little.
Tonya smirked. “You won't regret it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #569 on: December 04, 2022, 03:19:29 pm »
Tonya drove quickly and enthused back to their place. She was keenly aware of Katie’s fingers roaming across her lap, and the apprehension on her face.
“You don't need to worry. Being huge doesn't mean I'm any less gentle.” She shot her the same winning smile from when Katie first started flirting.
Maybe it had been a while since Tonya needed to be gentle. But who knew what a woman wanted better than another woman, right? She was confident she could make Katie’s night.
The big woman reached their place and she could feel the tension mount. Katie was really curious about this.
“Nice place. You live here alone?”
“Nah, I've got a ... A roommate here. Someone to keep me company. But don't worry, I got the all clear before inviting you. She'll likely be tied up doing her own thing.”
“Cool.”
Katie took her hand and asked:
“„Is she like you?”
Tonya returned the gesture, holding her hand gently.
“You could say that. She's definitely bigger than average.” She threw in a quick flex of the arm here to drive the point home. “But really, that's where the similarities end.”
“Wow. Okay, I'll have to check her out.”
They reached the door of the apartment.
“I'm sure she'd be happy for that to happen”, Tonya said, smirking. “Hell, I'm sure she'd do just about anything you asked her to.” She opened the front door and stepped aside to allow Katie in.
“Anything I can do to make you comfortable? A drink, maybe?”
“That would be really ...”
She trailed off. There was a weird grunting sound coming from the bedroom.
“What's that?”
“Ah. That'd be her, most likely. When I said she was tied up with something, I wasn't kidding.” Tonya couldn't help but give a quiet laugh. “Hope it's not too distracting.”
Katie nodded vaguely. Tonya went to the kitchen and got some drinks. Theren was a set table in the dining room portion of the kitchen and a earthen pot steaming in the stove.
Aww. Too kind of Kimmy, really. Tonya was sure she’d still have plenty left in the tank to say thank you after she was done with Katie.
“What do you like?”, she asked as she put together something stiff for herself.
She grinned.
“Maybe something cute?”
Heh. No shortage of inspiration there, thanks to Kimmy. They’d even got a tiny little recipe book by the bar with how to make the bimbo girl’s favorite drinks.
“Give me just a minute, and make yourself comfortable in the meantime.”
Tonya picked out a suitably frilly recipe, which came out pink in the end. She tossed an extra shot of vodka into it just in case it was a little too cloying.
“Drinks are served”, she announced as she strutted back out.
Katie sat on the couch, obviously a little nervous. The noise coming from the bedroom had died down a bit, but there was still a lot of grunting. It was almost possible to ignore it, though.
“Wow. That's ... pink. Thank you!”
She gave it a sip.
“Whoo ... Cool! What's it called?”
“Shit, which one was it”, Tonya muttered as she sat down next to her. “Try not to laugh too hard, but I think it was called a Pink Barbie.”
“Looks like it. Cool stuff.”
She scooted over to give Tonya some room and cuddled a bit against her.
The big woman happily accepted her, raising her arm to let her in and placing it gently over her shoulder. Already, she was enamored with how much space she took up next to her guest.
“So. How much of this is new to you? Going home with a stranger, or just being with someone like me?”
“Both, I guess. I mean, I had a bunch of ... guys with muscles, but never as big as you. You're huge, you know?”
“Heh. Why, thank you.” Tonya took a deep breath and stretched, allowing her chest to rise and fall. “I do take a lot of pride in what I've been able to build up here.”
Katie put a hand on her uber-pec and grinned:
“Oh God ... It's incredibly big. How did you even manage to do that?”
“Heh. If I went over everything I had to do to pull this off, we'd be here all night. But being an absolute fucking stud helps. I'd offer to just show you the kind of weight I lift, but ... Nah, that'd be a little showoffy even for me.”
The other woman smiled:
“You can show me your stuff just like that, if you want ...”
She started playing with the hem of her shirt.
Scott. Of course, she was into it …
“Well, step into my office, then”, Tonya said as she stood up and gestured to the basement stairs.
She followed Tonya to the basement and looked around.
“Wow! Those are some serious weights ... No wonder you're so big! I mean, even the craziest muscleheads at my gym don't use stuff like that!”
“You bet”, Tonya said as she strutted down along the road of equipment. She slipped off her outer shirt as she did, giving Katie a more complete view of her upper body.
She gasped and tried to hide it. She whispered:
“Wow ...”
Tonya could feel that she was staring intently at her, completely enraptured by this perspective. She was also obviously still trying to figure whether Tonya was a man or a woman or something in between.
The bulge in the big woman’s pants only confused her further.
Tonya sat down on an empty bench, looking back at her over her capped delt.
“Something wrong, little one? Feeling a little nervous maybe?”
“Kinda ... I mean, you're ... huge. It's ... I've never seen anybody like that, not even on the internet.”
“Oh? So you've gone looking for this sort of stuff before, have you?”
Just hearing her talk like that was causing Tonya’s cock to stir, but she couldn't just pounce. Not on someone as small and fragile as her.
The massive bodybuilder turned to face her a little more head-on, presenting a swollen arm to her.
“Don't worry, I never hurt my lovers. We'll even ease into it. Come on, just put a hand on it.”
She hesitated, then put both hands on it. She couldn't even hope to encompass it all. She mouthed a “wow!” and smiled:
“I ... I don't think I'm actually into bodybuilders or anything ... It's ... you know, you see things and they look freaky so you follow them and ... yeah ... Like women with fake breasts? You look at the crazy huge ones and wonder how that even works.”
Tonya gave her arm a slow flex, revelling in how it only pushed her fingers further apart.
“Mmm, yeah. I had a feeling we were cut from a similar cloth. I love freaky stuff like that. Hell, I practically collect it.”
“That's not what I meant ... I was just ...”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View