Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577754 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 12:06:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147633 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #540 on: October 25, 2022, 03:30:30 pm »
Just as Kimmy’s monstrous clit began to tease Tonya from the inside, she let loose with a load into the bimbo’s mouth. She pinned her against the wall in the process, panting and gasping and moaning like she’d lost all control.
Kimmy just stuck to what she was doing, enjoying Tonya’s ecstasy and letting her ride it out. She eagerly swallowed the musclewoman’s cum and wait for her to calm down, having he own little orgasm on the side.
Then, as everything calmed down, Kimmy opened her mouth, let out a blob of cum and whispered:
“Wow ... That was like ... even more ... like wow ...”
“Jesus”, Tonya muttered once she’d had the chance to recover. “Where do you keep learning all these new tricks?”
They were still sitting there, buck naked and drenched with sweat and juices on the hallway floor, but Tonya barely even noticed. As far as she was concerned, she was in heaven.
Kimmy smiled happily, very sticky and sweaty and sighed:
“I like dunno ... I just like keep thinking about things and then ... I like kinda do them and stuff, right?”
She laid her head on Tonya’s lap. The blond hair of her wig got everywhere.
“And I like ... you know ... was just like very horny and stuff. Cos of you.”
Then she started playing with Tonya’s cock again.
It hadn't softened a bit. That new milk- or whatever is- really worked miracles.
“Heh. Well, I'm glad it all comes together so perfectly. And yeah, I can tell. First and foremost because you make me horny and stuff too. Very very horny.”
Tonya slowly stood up to her feet and picked Kimmy up once again.
“What do you say we keep the party going, huh?”
“Like sure! Wanna like fuck me all the way like through and stuff?”
“Is that even a question? Come on, let me return the favor to you.”, the big woman said as she lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.
As Tonya opened the door, she was greeted by a loud “Surprise!”, followed by a rain of confetti and the tooting of one of these party horns.
Britney and Lindsey were standing there, with Britney holding a balloon that said “Number 1!” and Lindsey waving a little flag.
They were both wearing cheerleader outfits and looked very happy.
“Congratulations!”
Kimmy yelped as she was very surprised and a little shocked, while also being very confused.
Tonya was just as surprised as Kimmy was, and she managed to stop herself short of just dropping Kimmy on the floor in shock. After she staggered back for a brief moment, her nerves came back to her and she burst out into laughter.
“You precious little dorks! I'd chew you out for giving me a heart attack if today wasn't such an awesome day!”
Britney gave her a kiss and embraced her.
“We couldn't come to the show because of the classes, but we had to wait for you!”
Lindsey added:
“We've missed you both sooo much! All that training ... When we heard that you won, we came right here and waited for you!”
Watching her talk was a strange view, her face looking almost plasticky now, with its thick shininess.
The first girl kissed Tonya again and asked:
“So, how was it?”
Tonya let Kimmy down carefully and hugged all three of them close.
“It was awesome! I felt great, I totally crushed it, Kimmy did amazing and brought home a trophy of her own! Honestly, I couldn't have pictured it going any more perfectly!”
Lindsey grinned:
“Awesome! You girls are the best! And ...” She looked at them. “... you already started celebrating without us, right?”
Tonya looked down at their already naked forms and grinned, completely unashamed. “Guilty as charged. I imagine you came by because you wanted to get in on the fun, huh?”
Britney licked her lips, then reached under her miniskirt to stroke her clit.
“Sure. We knew you'd need either a victory or a consolation fuck, right?”
Lindsey added:
“Plus, you girls are in the craziest shape ever and it'd be a shame to let that go to waste.”
“Oh ho! So we've got more fans of the shredded look, huh?” Tonya shook out her arms and rolled her shoulders a bit, gleefully putting her freaky physique on display for them. “Well, I'm all about making my lovers happy!”
Tonya instantly felt six hands all over her massive muscles, examining her freakish rippedness, tracing her striations and checking out her veins.
“Ooh! And my lovers love to make me happy too!”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #540 on: October 25, 2022, 03:30:30 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #541 on: October 28, 2022, 09:21:44 pm »
Tonya brought her hands up above her head, crunching down into an ab flex that put her chest, midsection, and legs all prominently on display. Just as during the show, the muscles seemed to be fighting against each other and pushing against her skin, and her many veins pumped and writhed. She grinned happily at the effect.
Britney mouthed a “wow”. She stared at Tonya, then at Lindsey and nodded slowly. “That's so crazy. Damn, Tonya, you're turning into a freak's freak ...”
Lindsey chuckled:
“Takes one to know one, my three-legged friend ...”
“Whatever, leatherface!”
Then they kissed, rubbing their thin bodies against Tonya’s.
The sight made Kimmy’s boobs drip again, which made the two girls look at her.
Lindsey managed a “What the fuck?”, followed by a “What's going on?”
“Oh, that? Yeah, Kimmy visited her favorite doctor for a few upgrades just before the show.” Tonya grinned devilishly. “You should give her a taste! I guarantee you'll love it.”
“Oookay ...”
Lindsey looked at one of the nipples, a little skeptical. Kimmy smiled happily. Then Lindsey came close and gave the milk a lick.
“Wow ... Yeah, that stuff is tasty. I like it.”
Kimmy sighed:
“Just like give it a suck, if you like want?”
She nodded and slipped her lips over it, starting to suckle on it. Then it started to gush and the nipple began to open.
Lindsey let go, a little shocked, the milk running down her shiny skin.
“Uh. Is it supposed to do that?”
“Like totally ...”
“Ookay ... Wow ...”
Her hand went to her crotch.
„It's gooood ...“
She started sucking harder and Kimmy’s nipples started to fill her up.
Britney watched the show, licking her own lips and stroking her now almost erect clit. It was almost as long as Tonya’s cock, but way thinner, though still as thick as slim can of coke.
Her skirt rested on her rod and she grinned:
“Damn. That makes you hard, right?”
“Let me put it this way. I just had a brain-melting orgasm in the hallway and this thing didn't even stop for a breather.” Tonya gave a few tugs on her own schlong while marvelling at how much Lindsey had grown. “From the looks of things, you don't need much help with that though.”
“Ah, it's always welcome. Besides, I should probably get some before she sucks our girl dry, right?”
She grabbed Kimmy’s other boob and stared at the nipple.
“Uh, Kimmy, is that boob supposed to be open like that?”
The girl moaned happily and replied:
“Yeah ... Sure ... Like if you like wanna like fuck it, how are you like gonna do it?”
She stared at Kimmy:
“Fuck it?”
Meanwhile, they could see that the normally slim yet solid Lindsey was starting to form a kind of belly.
“Damn”, Tonya muttered to herself as she stared at Lindsey's bloating belly. “If this stuff works as good on her as it does on me, she's gonna drive herself nuts that way.”
Tonya sauntered over to Britney's half, grinning as she eyed up Kimmy’s eager tit. “You heard her right. This new and improved bod of hers can do some incredible shit.” She grabbed the girl’s perfectly shaped boob and wriggled a finger against her nipple to demonstrate. It happily opened up to accept it, milk squirting out of the edges around it as she slowly finger fucked Kimmy.
“Gah!”
Kimmy almost came as Tonya did that, then Britney asked:
“Can I try too?”
And pushed another finger in.
“Ooooh ...”
Kimmy stumbled, overcome by the sudden intensity.
“Careful. She's veerrryy sensitive in there”, Tonya said as she smirked and slowly withdrew her finger. “Try not to go to crazy on her, we need her conscious still.”
“Okay ... Just one more, okay?”
She edged in another finger and another one, the milk going all over her hand. Then she did the whole fist. As it disappeared in Kimmy’s boob, she howled with lust, her legs giving out under her.
“Ha! That's the spirit”, Tonya said with a grin. She stroked herself again as she watched the two of them pleasuring Kimmy, all three of them in a frenzy. Tonya’s cock was steadily drooling precum onto the floor as she crouched and began to angle herself under her. Time to fill her right up again.
“Haaa ...”
Kimmy clung to the floor, her legs spread and her eyes looking very unfocused as Lindsey sucked out the last drops of milk she could get, gargling happily as her mind was blown, while Britney happily fisted her other nipple-cunt.
They were precious little freaks, weren't they?
They were wonderful, and only getting freakier by the day, it seemed. Tonya couldn't believe it was so recently that Britney was scared to let anyone touch her at all, and now she was driving Kimmy crazy with her touch.
And Lindsey ... She was hardly recognizable anymore. Completely transformed herself to better get what she wanted. Not too different from the two of them, really. They were heartwarming and mindblowingly hot at the same time, somehow.
Kimmy lifted her hard, ultra-ripped ass up from the ground, getting ready for Tonya.
The musclewoman stuffed the tip of her cock into Kimmy’s waiting asshole, happy to feel next to no resistance while she still wrapped herself around the big woman tightly. It only took a few seconds of probing deeper into her before Tonya was taking long, slow strokes, her length searching deeper and deeper inside of the bimbo girl.
“Gggg ...”
Kimmy opened wide, letting Tonya go in as far as she could. Britney stared at Tonya’s cock, then at the bimbo’s asshole and then at the huge woman.
“Uh. What the fuck? How does that even work?”
She stopped her fisting, then turned to Tonya and just watched as the bodybuilder worked her cock in deeper and deeper.
Meanwhile, Lindsey had rolled on her back, completely delirious with lust. Her body looked plump and rounded now, very full and taut.
“Hey, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.” Tonya paused briefly as she bit her lip and grunted. Kimmy was indescribably tight, and it was hard to stay too focused.
“But this is nothing. Keep watching and we'll get really freaky!” She grabbed Kimmy’s hips and kept burying herself deeper into her, that length disappearing like some kind of magic trick. Tonya’s breathing grew rasp and her face flush as she could feel herself approaching the other side.
Kimmy’s jaw opened and her tongue lolled around helplessly as Tonya pushed her cock through her.
Britney was just mesmerized by what was happening. Tonya could tell that her poor fragile mind was crumbling.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #542 on: October 29, 2022, 03:47:12 pm »
Tonya felt Kimmy’s tongue on her tip.
She gave one more extra forceful thrust, and her swollen cockhead found daylight on the other side. Kimmy’s body thoroughly skewered on her massive cock, she lifted her up to give her a little more support, holding her in her lap before the musclewoman started sliding Kimmy up and down her pole.
“Never even... imagined... don't this, huh?”, she said to Britney with a cocky smirk, fighting hard to hold back her orgasm.
She didn't answer.
She just sat there, shocked by the show.
Lindsey stared at them, wondering what was going on, and absentmindedly rubbing her swollen clit.
Britney was completely stunned.
Meanwhile, Kimmy embraced Tonya, bringing her dripping tits against those inch-thick pecs. Tonya could feel the girl’s clit rub against her abs and the underside of her monster pecs. She licked Tonya’s chin and lips, the musclewoman’s own dickhead coming into sight.
Tonya couldn't resist the temptation. She brought Kimmy’s head in and kissed her passionately, her tongue exploring Kimmy’s mouth and the tip of her own cock, turning them into an ouroborous of pleasure. She continued bouncing Kimmy along her length, as her lips and tongue meet with hers.
“Hah ... hah ... haaaah!”
Kimmy’s voice was barely a gargle, after all, everything that was used for it was occupied right now.
She licked Tonya’s lips passionately, finding herself completely caught in her.
Lindsey came.
Tonya’s body started twitching like crazy. She began to cry happily.
She came.
Both their mouths were flooded with hot, salty cum. It shocked her at first, it was not something she was used to. But she didn't want to pull away from Kimmy. She held her tighter, pressing her face and her body against the girl’s until she ran out of air. Then they separated and strands of drool and semen stick together on their lips as they came apart.
Kimmy dangled helplessly from Tonya, her mind blown.
She would probably just stick to the big woman by now, if she weren't as heavy.
As Tonya’s cock retreated, she shivered again, happily.
Tonya slowly, carefully pulled Kimmy off of herself, holding her in a warm embrace all the while. She kissed Kimmy across her cheeks and mouth, knowing she probably wasn't going to be getting up on her own for at least a short bit, and let Kimmy rest against me.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2022, 07:34:57 pm »
“Mmmh ...”
Kimmy hung limply in Tonya’s arms, just happy to be here and very, very exhausted. She was again very dry to the touch, as if all the fat and energy had been sucked from her, which it did.
Still, shw as completely relaxed, her muscles very calm, if brutally defined.
Tonya gently ran one hand along her, from her shoulders down to the small of Kimmy’s back, in long, slow, comforting strokes.
“That was amazing, sweetheart. You go ahead and get all the rest you need.”
Kimmy just lay there, smiling weakly.
Meanwhile, Lindsey stirred:
“Okay. Oookay ... Oookay ... What the actual fuck? How is this even possible? How does that work?”
Britney groaned and sat up, her body looking almost bulbous.
“What happened? Did I miss something?”
Tonya patted Lindsey on the head gently, then did the same with Britney, still holding Kimmy all the while.
“I can't tell you how. Miracles of modern science, I guess. All I know it's a fucking magical experience.”
Lindsey grinned:
“I wanna go next. Definitely. I mean, I might not be big enough yet, but that definitely gives me something to work hard for.”
As she got up, she asked:
“Say, did you get taller?”
“Hell yes.” Tonya stoo up to her full height, beaming with pride as she now stood several inches taller than either of them. “That leg surgery is really working wonders, ain't it?”
“Fuck. You're both turning into, I dunno, uber-people?”
Britney chuckled as she waddled over to Tonya:
“I've seen the pictures of you too as superheroes. You already are.” Then she grinned: “Sooo ... Any of you girls still around to give that belly a good squeeze?” She patted her round midsection, then squeezed her tits together. There was a bit of a balloon-animalness to her.
“Ha. That's one way to look at it. I'm certainly not gonna ask you *not* to refer to us that way.”
Tonya wrapped her free arm around Britney and gave her swollen belly a firm jiggle. It wobbled enticingly, but held a firm, round shape. “Goddamn, girl. You've got some superpowers going on too, in your own way. Imagine what a body like that can accomplish.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #544 on: October 31, 2022, 06:46:47 pm »
“What do you mean?”
She ran her hand over Tonya’s massive arm.
“Look how much of Kimmy's milk, you filled yourself up with! Hell, even if I can't spit roast you like I can with her, I bet you could still take my full length just by pure stretchiness. Not to mention how tough you are now. You're at the point where I really have to work to put the hurt on you!”
She grinned.
“I guess ... I gotta admit, I increased the dosage and it made me like that. I mean, I can't really show myself in public like that anymore, it's starting to freak people out.”
“So that bothers you, huh? How do you think I felt when I first started getting freaky big? Or when I first grew this thing?”, Tonya said, gesturing to her trouser snake.
“Uh ... I ... I just kinda prefer to keep it to myself, so I got myself a burqa outfit thing. No one questions that and I can be a freak for my friends. Unless you would want me to put on something more ... revealing. I'd do that, but you'd have to force me.”
“Heh. I'm not gonna force you to do anything. Probably.” Tonya patted her on the shoulder, more gently and comforting this time. “I just hope you'll start embracing it a little more. See that doing what makes you happy is nothing to be ashamed of, even if it makes you stand out.”
She grinned and touched the enormous woman’s muscles.
“I kinda like the new look. The tits are nice, but this way you look way rougher and harder. I wonder what they can do to a girl ...”

As Tonya woke up, she found one very exhausted and somewhat deflated Britney lying around, while an equally happy Lindsey cuddled against her arm. From the kitchen, she heard the sounds of cooking.
Heh. She didn't want to disturb the two of them, especially not when Lindsey seemed to be treating her arm as a teddy bear. But Kimmy plus a delicious breakfast made a combination too good to ignore. She carefully removed herself from the bed and threw on a bathrobe, heading downstairs to meet Kimmy.
She found her wearing an apron and nothing else, busily producing massive amounts of food. After all, she had to feed four people, two of which were finally coming down from their starvation diet.
Kimmy didn't notice Tonya as she came in, still focused on her work.
Grinning with excitement at the opportunity, Tonya walked carefully the rest of the way up to her. Smirking like she was about to steal from the cookie jar, she gave the bimbo a firm pinch on the butt (or at least as much of her brick-like glutes as she could pinch) while shouting “Mornin'!”
“Gah!”
Kimmy almost dropped the pan she was working with, but managed to catch it in the last moment.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #545 on: November 01, 2022, 04:22:09 pm »
Then she put it to the side and turned around.
“Oh. Like, I'm like sorry ... I didn't like, like see you and stuff.”
She calmed down a bit and embraced Tonya.
“Good morning ...”
“Hey, sorry about that. Can't help but take an opportunity like that when I see it.” The huge woman wrapped her arms around her lover gently and kissed her on the top of her head.
“How are you doing? I'm used to you waking up early and all, but I gotta make sure you got enough sleep after a night like that.”
“I like woke up cos I was like soooo hungry. So I started like early and I like got like a lot done and stuff, no?”
Kimmy picked up a little bit and said:
“Wanna like try?”
“Yes please! Whatcha making?” Tonya opened her mouth expectantly.
Kimmy slipped it in. It was warm and crunchy and a little spicy and it tasted really nice.
“It's like rice with some tofu and like some herbs and I like fried it and stuff, but like without the oil, but with that like, other oil that's like better for that and stuff. Cos we like gonna have to like celebrate cos we like won and everything.”
“Wow. You just keep getting better and better at this”, Tonya said as she chewed on the mouthful of food. “And hell yeah, I say we keep the celebration going for now. This is a great way to kick it off!”
“You can like sit down and I like get you the food.”
The table was set already and everything was prepared.
“You wanna like wake up the others and stuff?”
“May as well. I'll go see if they're ready to come down and eat.”
When they all came down to the kitchen/dining room, the food was ready and it was plenty and stylish.
The girls plopped themselves down, with Britney having shrunk back down but still sporting a little belly.
They started to dig in as Kimmy walked around with coffee.
She turned to Tonya:
“Like want a cup?”
“Please”, Tonya said as she paused to take in the effort Kimmy put into plating the food. Damn, she didn't just make it taste good, she set it up like she were serving it at a restaurant too.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #546 on: November 02, 2022, 07:37:35 pm »
Tonya almost didn't want to dig in, but ... hunger won out in the end. She happily started to eat as Kimmy got the coffee ready.
“With milk?”
Kimmy grinned and added:
“Like the cow milk or the me milk?”
Tonya smiled back. “Wow, wasting no time with getting back to it, huh? I bet your milk tastes awesome with coffee.”
Kimmy plopped the apron between her boobs and hefted one of those massive teats right above Tonya’s cup. Then she massaged it for a bit and soon enough, it produced a thick, creamy drop of milk.
“Okay, you like gotta like catch it ...”
The girls chuckled at the show.
“Heh. Go right ahead. If not in my cup, then in my mouth!” Tonya couldn't help but laugh as well.
The drop fell. The girls mock held their breaths.
Tonya jumped to action, quickly but carefully maneuvering her coffee cup.
*Blip*
Tonya threw her hand into the air as if she'd scored the game-winning goal and smiled triumphantly.
“Victory!”
Kimmy looked a little startled for a moment, then smiled happily.
“Like wow. It's hard to like do that. Sooo ... Do you like want some too?”
She turned to the girls.
Britney nodded eagerly, while Lindsey grinned:
“Do you do milkshakes too?”
“Uh ... I can like look how to like, you know, make one?”
“Forget it. Just the milk, please!”
Kimmy looked very relieved and repeated the stunt.

The coffee actually tasted quite good, but the milk made her tingle a little.
Just as Tonya enjoyed the scene, she got a message on her phone.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #547 on: November 03, 2022, 07:16:21 am »
Ver know which way this story is going

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #548 on: November 03, 2022, 05:48:49 pm »
Tonya snickered quietly at how quickly Kimmy had turned into a hot commodity. Think of all the money they could save on groceries!
She grabbed her phone whens she heard it buzz and the smile quickly faded from her face. She had started to dread texts a bit, because she usually had a good idea where they were coming from.
She checked the phone, ready to have her suspicions confirmed.
It was Kimmy’s dad.
Of course.
“Come here. I have to talk to you.”
“Be there as quick as I can.”
Tonya stood up from the table and shook her head. “Sorry to eat and run, girls, but I just got a business call. I've got to run out for a bit.”
“We're like gonna finish and like ...” Kimmy got up and embraced her. “Don't like be away for like too long. I'm gonna get horny and then I'll like need you.”
“Don't worry, babe”, Tonya said, smiling as she hugged her back. “He just said we need to talk.”
Because only good conversations start with that phrase, she mentally snarked.
“Hopefully it'll just be right out and right back. I'll be home before too long.”
She gave Kimmy another kiss and reluctantly let her go.
The musclewoman headed upstairs and got changed into something simple. Kimmy had bought her a few polos so she could look somewhat professional when she had to, so she tossed one of those on with a pair of not-too-beat-up jeans, then headed out.
She had to assume Kimmy’s dad wanted her to meet at the mansion when he said 'come here,' so she headed off in that direction.
Tonya reached the place soon enough, and the boys there quickly checked her out, since she did look different. Then they realized that there was probably no one to mistake her for and let her in.
The big woman nodded to the guys as she passed through. She was worried about her new look causing a stir, but at the same time ... Good luck to anyone wanting to impersonate her. Maybe after a few years of work.
Soon enough she stood in front of his door.
It was funny how this place had changed for her over the years. From awe-inspiring, to a giant funhouse, to now imposing and dark. She made her way through the quiet empty halls and knocked on the boss's door.
His voice sounded heavy.
“Come in.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #549 on: November 04, 2022, 03:26:17 am »
Ominous

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #550 on: November 04, 2022, 10:39:52 pm »
As she opened the door, she saw him sit behind his desk. He looked as dangerous and brutal as usual, but there was a kind of tiredness.
Tonya stepped inside, shutting the door behind her. For the first time ever, she felt some level of concern for the guy, but she did her best to keep it in check on the outside. She still couldn't show weakness in front of him.
“What's the matter?”, she asked as she stepped forward.
“Sit down. We need to talk.”
He got up.
She took the seat on the opposite side of his desk, one hand gently gripping the armrest.
He walked over to her and said:
“I don't like jokes and I hate jokers.”
Tonya was a silent for a moment.
“Plenty fair”, she said quietly, unsure of how to respond.
“I used to have an associate. Simon. He was a funny guy and my accountant. Fucker usually joked. All the time.”
“I see...” Now she was starting to sweat a bit. Did she do something to offend him?
“I didn't like his jokes, but once in a while, he told one that was ... okay. So here it is: The accountant goes over the expenses of one of the salesmen. He asks:
'What's that big item there.'
The salesman says:
'That's my restaurant bill.'
'Ah', the accountant says, 'Please don't buy any more restaurants.'”
It took Tonya’s brain a moment to catch up to what was happening. She let out a quick, soft laugh, almost against her will.
“You're right. It is okay.”
“So. I had to think of that joke when I got my information about my accounts. Turns out unlimited credit is ... not unlimited.”
Tonya could feel her face going flush.
“I ... I see.”
Keep your mouth shut, Tonya. Don't dig yourself any deeper.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #551 on: November 06, 2022, 09:44:51 am »
“What I mean is ... I can pay for my daughter's breasts, I can pay for your food, I can pay for your house and the college and everything. But I can't pay whatever that big thing here is.”
He took out a statement and handed it to her.
Tonya took the paper and read through it. What the hell did they spend enough money on that he was freaking out over it?
It said “Advanced Biosystems” and there were a lot of zeroes behind that one.
“Oh.”
Fuck.
Right.
“Yes, I ... I see now. Message received. It won't be an issue again.”
“It won't. Because we're out of money.”
Her heart leaped into her throat.
“What. I ... She ... I didn't even ...”
He sighed as he sat back down.
“I'm open to you because my daughter loves you and I don't think you did that. But it's a big problem. No one must know about this.”
“Of course not. The thought never would have crossed my mind.”
Her grip on the armrest had tightened considerably now and her heart was now pounding.
“But ... What comes next then? How do we fix this?”
“Honestly? I don't know. I can sell off some assets to get this outfit's cash flow back up. I can borrow some cash. I can act as if everything is fine and just wait it out.”
He groaned.
“But you know, in a certain way, I could just shut the shop and go home.”
“As in ... That's it? Retire like you wanted, that's the whole show?”
“I'm honest to you. I'm thinking about it.”
Tonya stayed quiet for a long time.
“So, then ... What happens after that? Will ... will you still have a business to hand off to someone, or is it just up in smoke at that point?”
“As I said, I can keep it up and running for a while and maybe fix it. I just don't want to do it. But if you're interested in this, now would be the time.”
Tonya sighed. Wow. This was happening much, much faster than anyone anticipated.
“I ... I am interested. I just ... Obviously, this is a little sudden. If it's all right with you, can I have a little time to sort my head out? I want to be sure that ... that I'm ready. And that I can do right by you and your daughter.”
He smiled grimly.
“Nah. I've had enough. And as far as I can tell, all my money just got invested in my daughter. What more can a man hope for?”
Tonya breathed deep and managed a weak smile back at him.
“You know what? More than fair. I'll take what we have, and ... I'll try to turn the ship around.”
He got up.
“Alright. As you would expect, there's not much paperwork. I'll sign the stuff over to my daughter and you can have all the fun you like. I'd just recommend you marry her. Since that's possible now.”
She nodded quietly.
“That's the best news I got all day”, she said, managing another weak laugh.
She stood up herself. “I hope your retirement's everything you had hoped for. Good and long and far away from all this stress.”
He groaned and shrugged:
“I'll see. Good luck. Now leave and don't buy any more restaurants.” He chuckled weakly.
Tonya nodded quietly and turned to let herself out, her brain buzzing with thoughts.
So, what next?
What next? She needed to marry Kimmy, of course. God only knew they both needed some good news.
She still had her own bank account, at least. She was not dead broke, and that prize check from the contest should buy her a decent ring, at least. She decided to make a couple of stops on the way home, contemplating the whole way through what exactly to tell Kimmy and how to tell it to her.
A few hours after she initially left, she finally got home. She walked through the front door, her face frozen in a surprisingly neutral expression.
Kimmy immediately jumped into view, happy and glad to see her.
“Like, you've been away like sooo long, but you're like back, so that's like awesome!”
“Yep. I'm here”, the musclewoman said, managing a grin as she hugged her bimbo back.
“Say, is it just you here? The girls go home by now?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #552 on: November 08, 2022, 06:37:04 pm »
“Yeah! I was like thinking about like going with them, but I like thought you like looked kinda stressed, so I like thought I should like maybe like stay and wait, cos you might like need to like relax? Sooo ... Wanna like have a massage?”
Tonya sighed and Kimmy saw a soft smile return to her face.
“Yeah ... Yeah, a quick backrub would sound pretty good right about now.”
What's the harm, right? She could always talk to Kimmy in a few minutes and collect her thoughts in the meantime.
Kimmy got her on the massage bed and started stripping her, then she began working the big woman’s muscles. This time, it was just a gentle, relaxing massage, not the usual brutal bodybuilding regime.
Kimmy purred happily as she squeezed and caressed away and made sure her love felt okay.
“I'm just like gonna get like some more oil and stuff ...”
When she came back, it felt even more intense.
Tonya occasionally gave a little grunt or sigh under the pressure. She waspleasantly surprised to feel this type of massage. It felt like it had been a long time since they’d done anything with this kind of intimacy. Sex was one thing, but this ... this helped heal the soul.
She lay still, eyes closed as Kimmy came back again, working herharder than before. As usual, she had a way of making Tonya feel completely at ease.
The girl whispered:
“You like feel like stressed, you know? There's like a kind of twistiness in there. Wait ... Like ... is that like better?”
She sank her strong fingers into an especially sore bit.
“Yeah, I am a bit ... I just- Mph! Yeah, right there!” Tonya grunted as she immediately allowed herself to be sidetracked. Kimmy could practically feel those knots loosening up under her touch.
“Mmm ... Thank you, sweetheart.”
“You're like, you know, so big ... It's like, you know, weird that I like kinda like only see it like like this ... And I like gotta say, you being like that is like sooo cool.”
She moved to Tonya’s feet and start working her soles.
“I like gotta do that more often cos you like being like this big is like, you know, a lot for your like feet.”
Tonya sighed again. Kimmy was right. She'd never noticed until Kimmy started working on them just how much they hurt most days.
“Yeah ... It's easy how much we take stuff for granted, huh? Don't realize how much you've got until you stop and take a long hard look at it.”
“Uh, yeah, like, I guess?”
Kimmy found a very tough bit and softened it up. Then she got to work with a file and started giving her a pedicure.
“Oh, hun ...”
Seeing Kimmy do this much for her was almost too much to handle at the moment. Tonya wiped her face (hopefully subtly enough Kimmy didn't notice), then sat himself up.
“Hold off on that for a sec. I've got a couple of things I need to talk to you about real quick.”
“Okay ...”
Kimmy looked kinda sheepish and nervous.
Tonya took a deep breath and slipped off of the massage table.
“I kinda got a lot of big news today. Most of it you've got to keep to yourself, all right? I'm telling you what I can because I trust you and I love you, so remember to keep it under lock and key, all right?”
“I'm like silent like the tomb and stuff. Uh. Like the dead thing.”
Tonya let out a quick laugh, closer to an exhale. Even in times like this, Kimmy managed to lighten the mood.
“So ... The big one first ... You're dad's retiring. Effective as soon as possible. So he's turning the family business over to me.” Tonya paused and waited for Kimmy’s reaction, still somewhat tense and keyed up.
The girl looked nonplussed.
“Ooookay ... So like, what does that like mean? Do you like wanna like do that?”
“I do. I do. That's, like ... What we've been building towards, right? It's gonna mean we both have a good life, we can keep doing the things we want to do ... In the future.”
Tonya cleared her throat before speaking. She couldn't tell her everything, but she did need to be up front about it.
“But that's the other hard part. I've seen a little bit of the numbers and how much money we'll have and everything, and ... it's not unlimited. I'm gonna have to put in a lot of work to make sure we still have money coming in. Especially if we want to keep living the way we've been living. So, for the time being, I'm gonna be working more, and we're gonna need to spend less money. You follow?”
Kimmy blanked. This was literally the first time this had come up.
“Like ... what does that mean? Like less?”
She sighed. “I still need to take a good look at everything once it all actually transfers over to us. So, I don't know exactly what 'less' means yet. We're not gonna have to worry about keeping the lights on our where our next meal's gonna come from, but ... Big stuff like new implants, or going out to the clubs, or spa days with Neecol ... That's not gonna be something we can just do whenever we feel like it. At least not for a little while.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #553 on: November 08, 2022, 07:58:00 pm »
Reality is truly an awful thing

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2022, 06:56:22 pm »
It can be ...

Kimmy frowned.
“That's like annoying. Uh ... Sooo ... is there like something I can like do to like make money and stuff? I dunno, like, you know, work? Like in a shop or something?”
Kimmy looked like someone who only has the vaguest idea of what that might entail.
And just like that, Tonya was overwhelmed again. She never even thought of asking Kimmy to pick up a job. Not because she didn't think the girl had it in her, but Tonya didn't want it for her. If Tonya had her way, Kimmy’d sit back and be spoiled every hour of every day.
She wiped her face again, not hiding it this time. “Yes, of course sweetheart. If you're up for it, I'll help you out with looking and everything.”
Kimmy looked as if she would clap her hands, but when she saw that Tonya was wiping her face, the bimbo hugged her, their huge muscles colliding.
“Are you like crying? Why? Is it like sad?”
“It ... It's a lot of different things, sweetie. Like ... I'm sad and proud and just ... totally in love with you all at once. You know?” Tonya pulled her in close and hugged her more tightly than Kimmy could remember her ever doing.
Kimmy gently caressed her back and let Tonya just let it flow.
“It's like gonna be like, you know, okay, you know?”
“I know. I know it is. We've got everything we need, I know we can make it.” Tonya finish wiping her face off and took a step back, rifling through the clothes that Kimmy had stripped her of earlier. Nudity be damned, it was happening now.
“And I know it's gonna be okay, because we've got each other, and we've gotten through every challenge so far. And three only thing that's gonna happen is we're gonna get closer.”
Tonya quickly dropped, practically falling to one knee and extended the ring in its box to her. It was not the huge rock that she had expected to be buying her, but it was bright polished silver with a cute, clear, heart-shaped gem set into it, and a detailed, twisty engraving along the band. The most “Kimmy” design she could find with an afternoon's notice.
“Kimmy, will you marry me?”
“Like me? You? Uh. Is that like allowed? Cos if it is, then yes. Yes, I would like like to like marry you and stuff. If it's like not, then I would like to like do it like anyway.”
“Yes, you big dork!”, Tonya said gleefully as she sprang back up and hugged her again. “Even if it's not allowed, I'll fuckin' find somewhere it is and we'll just get married there. The point is I love you and I wanna be able to show it to the whole world!”
Now it was hand-clapping time!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View