Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574213 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:30:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Miss Daniels
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Miss Daniels  (Read 5355 times)

Offline muscles12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Miss Daniels
« on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:40 pm »
Miss Daniels is coming to my area and I am thinking of scheduling a muscle worship session with her.

Have any of you sessioned with her before and have reviews?

https://www.sessiongirls.com/Miss%20Daniels/profile

Forum Saradas

Miss Daniels
« on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:40 pm »

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Miss Daniels
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 06:13:34 pm »
Following along, she's high on my list of "haven't seen yet"s.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 07:22:16 pm »
She's fairly tall, but not a mass monster. More of a Kayla Woods build. Professional to deal with, nice, laid-back personality, gives a good, sensual MW session, standout natural chest. In my opinion better looking in person than her pictures suggest. The lips are more subtle in person.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 01:25:14 pm »
She's fun to session with. Muscle worship is a smart way to go with her. She has a great physique and seems to enjoy being appreciated for it. She is a cool woman and can be relaxed but she will play the domme rôle if you ask her to. She's one of my favourites.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 09:27:51 pm »
She's great. Would most certainly recommend, especially for MW session. She enjoys doing sessions and it shows. Her natural chest is phenomenal.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 11:34:08 am »
I saw Miss Daniels in nj and she was amazing. She is tall, great body and easy to communicate with and talk too. Our first session was two months ago we did a domination session and she had me hurting even after the session. This time I decided to go a MW session and wow she killed it. She was all in took her time gave me a great massage and made me feel special. She took me into the clouds which only a few ladies can do. She is in a 100 percent and loves what she does. If your in nj she is a MUST SEE I guarantee you will have a great time.

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 05:53:43 pm »
Anyone seen her lately. Looks like we may cross paths soon and I’m curious. I’m a MW guy who normally goes for big girls (Lora, MM,  Musclefoxx). LMK.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 11:21:21 pm »
Not lately - but I met her 2019 I suppose. Certainly not huge lile Lora etc but what she lacks in size she more than makes up for in fun, ‘theatricality’, sensuality etc.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 09:57:39 am »
She was fun, amazing body, super hot!  She could lift me despite a bit of struggles, If you are like 200lbs, you are good.  Nice girl!

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2023, 12:26:36 pm »
I saw Lexi again at the end of last summer. The session was terrific and she looked great! She was in tremendous shape, the "out-of-competition" physique that I prefer: she seemed bigger than the last time I saw her (before COVID). She is strong, aggressive and dominant. She threw me around and took complete control of me. She is one of my favourite women to see in terms of her personality and her looks.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2023, 04:38:10 pm »
I recommend her as well. Super strong, very dominant, and threw me around. Prettier in person and good fun. I think she might have had some visa issues which is why she hasnt been to the US.

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2023, 03:49:39 am »
I saw her several years ago. She is very pretty and athletic. Nice chill personality. Somewhat sensual

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2023, 07:11:46 pm »
I saw Lexi again this summer. She remains in great shape and is a lot of fun to hang with. Her off-season figure is bigger and more muscular than her competition look. She's advertising massage and bdsm now.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2023, 04:24:49 am »
I only saw her once- she used to come to New York/ New Jersey regularly but I think she has visa issues as all her travels for last couple of years are in a Canada- definitely recommend - hope she gets back to the US sometime

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Miss Daniels

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View