Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by squeezemebaby on 11 Mar 2023

• 3.)Anna. M. Strong:(active again now!)  a very attrctive young lady,,,very charming,but when fighting ,fiercly and very quick ,so that you`ll end
                                                            in a headlock for
                                    sure : before that fierce fight all over the whole room(if you can withstand her for a while,a wonder nothing went broken
                                     then....
                                    if you stay defensive and give in soon,you`llget amore sensual session                                         

Oh yessss!

Anna M. Strong is so awesome: she has such a huge passion for being strong, dominating men, being worshipped, has crazy strength, super hot sexy voice talking to you while you are in fear of your life, knowing she can kill you in a sec. 12 yrs since I first met her and she still amazes me every time.

For me she is one of the greatest ever. And boy oh boy, she can be brutal: last year she KO-ed me countless times, with a smile and without any effort. Amazing.

-Squeezemebaby

• #47 by Prophaniti on 21 Mar 2023
  • I think we have to add TinyTank to this list now after that 18 KO video no?
  • #48 by boyofwinter on 21 Mar 2023
  • I think we have to add TinyTank to this list now after that 18 KO video no?
    link?
  • #49 by Prophaniti on 21 Mar 2023
  • #50 by Tiberius on 22 Mar 2023
  • Sounds like the difference between the two is basically Mistress Treasure will push until you make her stop whereas Dominique will push as far as you want without you feeling like its too much.

Or to put it another way, if there's a line, Mistress Treasure will see how far she can push the line whereas DD will stop just before it

That's most sessionettes. Guys really understimated how strong most of them are. They see them lifting weights that they use for volume training with good form and think the gap between them is not that big because they lift a little bit less with not so ideal form for 3 sets of 6.

• #51 by DCReviews on 22 Mar 2023
  • For most people there’s definitely a line. The thing is that not everybody’s line is in the same place. Some people can tolerate and take more and enjoy it than others, in the end if you get a woman who is a true sadist, and a man who’s a true masochist, that session will look way different than two people who do not engage in those arts.   
  • #52 by Siva on 22 Mar 2023
  • Who should I have a session with to have a few of my ribs broken in bodyscissors?
  • #53 by boyofwinter on 22 Mar 2023
  • Who should I have a session with to have a few of my ribs broken in bodyscissors?
    Find a lady with big legs, KO, Lady Justice, Dominique Danger, Nadia Miller, Alice. Then tell her it's what you want when you email her, don't wait to ask her to do it during the session. It's no choke, if you've never had cracked ribs you're probably not prepared for the pain from breathing and just moving normally that won't go away for at least a week.
  • #54 by crazycrazy on 22 Mar 2023
  • Getting up from seated, sleeping, sneezing or laughing, all these become incredibly painful when you have damaged ribs or torn cartilage in your ribcage.
Pages:
Actions