Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by herbiceps on 27 Oct 2020
  • There is no emoticon adequate to describe my feelings right now. The VR/3D thing is mind-blowing, especially considering where we were with VHS tapes just 20 years ago.

Although there is no scheduled debut date, we are working on getting VR VODs and clips queued up for release very soon. 
  • #2 by zakaka on 05 Jan 2021
  • Why is there so little nude content?
  • #3 by tim1 on 09 Jan 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    There is no emoticon adequate to describe my feelings right now. The VR/3D thing is mind-blowing, especially considering where we were with VHS tapes just 20 years ago.

Although there is no scheduled debut date, we are working on getting VR VODs and clips queued up for release very soon.

not really sure what VR is, but it might help if you have some sample videos.
  • #4 by Karharot on 09 Jan 2021
  • considering the fact that they increased twice the prices with decreasing the duration
    of their VOD`s,  just imagine the price they will give for a minute of these pleasures....
    btw, just look what VOD`s made from better videographers is costing for whole 22 minutes...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #5 by zakaka on 09 Jan 2021
  • Herbiceps was set up to Cheat people off.😂
  • #6 by autechre on 09 Jan 2021
    There is no emoticon adequate to describe my feelings right now. The VR/3D thing is mind-blowing, especially considering where we were with VHS tapes just 20 years ago.

Its a stereoscopic 3D thing - you need VR goggles/headset to view them.

I'm sure there'll be some gamers that are into VR & female muscle, but I suspect the audience will be pretty small.
  • #7 by FemFlexUSA on 11 Jan 2021

Its a stereoscopic 3D thing - you need VR goggles/headset to view them.

I'm sure there'll be some gamers that are into VR & female muscle, but I suspect the audience will be pretty small.

You are correct. We've had a lot of people request this new type of content, but it's far from a majority of regular members. For those who make the investment to buy a Quest or similar (and then buy videos, of course), it's quite the experience. I didn't know what to expect at first, but I'm impressed.
  • #8 by zxcvb on 01 Feb 2021

Which site did you see it on? I can't find it on herbiceps anywhere

I think this year will see a big uptick in people wanting VR content as the oculus quest 2 is perfect for it and is cheap ($300).
  • #9 by FemFlexUSA on 04 Feb 2021

Which site did you see it on? I can't find it on herbiceps anywhere

I think this year will see a big uptick in people wanting VR content as the oculus quest 2 is perfect for it and is cheap ($300).

We're close to a product launch at HB, but not quite there yet. I don't know that there is a huge market for it, but we're hoping the people who want it will enjoy the experience.
  • #10 by tim1 on 20 Mar 2021
    considering the fact that they increased twice the prices with decreasing the duration
    of their VOD`s,  just imagine the price they will give for a minute of these pleasures....
    btw, just look what VOD`s made from better videographers is costing for whole 22 minutes...

I guess they are charging what the market will bear. Seems like it might be a bit complicated to buy Virtual Reality hardware as i don't know what it is, i guess i will pass.
    The pandemic has made a lot of people really, really rich. Between the sky rocketing house prices and the sky rocketing stock market, the pandemic has been the best thing for many people's wealth.
  • #11 by FemFlexUSA on 11 Apr 2021
  • Our soft rollout of our VR content has begun.

Andrea Shaw, Hailey McGrath, Lauren Roussel, Sarah Backman, Cindy Reyes, and Tracy Williams are available now and we've got more coming this week.

Although anyone can purchase and view videos on a non-VR platform - e.g. standard desktop/laptop browser video player - to enjoy the FULL VR experience, you will need a VR-capable headset. We recommend the Oculus Quest /Quest 2, but there are other headsets that are fully compatible.

VR videos can be streamed directly through your headset, but most users will find it better to download the content and then play the saved file.

Your player should be set to 180 degrees, side-by-side viewing.

Note: VR video files are huge. We have tried to scale down the basic running size, while keeping the visual quality optimized, but they are on the order of 100MB/minute. Exception - The Sarah Backman video is
    500MB/minute, but it's entirely worth it.

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to email us at help@herbiceps.com. Thank you.
  • #12 by zxcvb on 12 Apr 2021
  • Nice work, i hope you continue. I just purchased a bunch of them from you and can't wait for more.

Wold love to see more of your bigger girls in VR!
  • #13 by songman on 22 Apr 2021
  • I purchased one. I would very much like to see bigger girls and more erotic solo scenes or with other ladies. I would enthusiastically purchase them! Thx for any consideration. :thanks:
  • #14 by musclelvr56 on 07 Aug 2021
  • I’ve been loving these, can’t wait to see more. The best are the videos with the girls talking.
  • #15 by FemFlexUSA on 13 Aug 2021
    I’ve been loving these, can’t wait to see more. The best are the videos with the girls talking.

Sorry for the temporary slowdown, but we're back to publishing new VRs again.

Thanks for your support!
Pages:
Actions