Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Billy Gahan on 30 Jun 2020
  • My biggest fantasy is to live out a leg worship session that ends with a legjob/ thighjob. Anyone here have any luck in that regards?  Fingers crossed there are sessionettes in Northern California that are open to that 🤞🏼
  • #2 by boyofwinter on 18 Jul 2020
  • My biggest fantasy is to live out a leg worship session that ends with a legjob/ thighjob. Anyone here have any luck in that regards?  Fingers crossed there are sessionettes in Northern California that are open to that 🤞🏼
    Muriel would be good I think.
  • #3 by Tiberius on 29 Jul 2020
  • Never had a leg job as such, but Jana linke had me in a grapevine hold in such a way that by rubbing and tugging my dick with her pelvis and buttocks she had me rock hard. Then she moved up her pelvis while still pinning my arms with her hands teasing me with my dick just being up in the air. After holding me like that she scissored my dick between her tights where they were thickest. It was both a numbing feeling and a feeling of pressure and sexual anxiety at the same time and she didn't even really tense her legs yet.
  • #4 by fbbstrong87 on 20 Sep 2020
  • Not to completion, but experienced it with both Lora and Lora O.
  • #5 by DCReviews on 09 Oct 2022
  • #6 by DCReviews on 09 Oct 2022
  • Ripped Princess will be in this area soon and Tapered Physique IFBB Pro- WPD
    https://linktr.ee/Taperedphysique

You can definitely try with these two if you’re still in the market. And I know some other local ladies that would definitely enjoy. 
  • #7 by liftcarryfan1 on 10 Oct 2022
  • Ripped Princess will be in this area soon and Tapered Physique IFBB Pro- WPD
    https://linktr.ee/Taperedphysique

You can definitely try with these two if you’re still in the market. And I know some other local ladies that would definitely enjoy.

Why settle there when you can fully sit on her lap and get jerked or even fully lifted… did i just say this out loud?

(Talking about TP)
  • #8 by Mscllvr21 on 10 Oct 2022
  • Yes, sitting on a gal's lap, getting jerked while kissing her, and then getting lifted (and still kissing her) is one of my favorites. I have done this with many girls, among the best at it were Predator (from Vancouver), Sarah Lips, Jennifer Kennedy, and TP. 
  • #9 by boyofwinter on 10 Oct 2022
  • Predator and JenK both very missed
  • #10 by liftcarryfan1 on 13 Oct 2022
  • Yes, sitting on a gal's lap, getting jerked while kissing her, and then getting lifted (and still kissing her) is one of my favorites. I have done this with many girls, among the best at it were Predator (from Vancouver), Sarah Lips, Jennifer Kennedy, and TP.

Didn’t know Sarah lips did it. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking
  • #11 by nujerz84 on 14 Oct 2022
  • Ladies who gave me leg/quad/thigh/scissor/calf job

KO
    Brandi Mae
    Sydney Thunder
    Tapered Physique
    Heather Armbrust
    Layla Mikayla
    Carmin Sixpack
    Goddess Lauren
    Miss Monrow
    Annie Rivieccio
    Nadia Miller
    Duchess Dani
    Kelli Provacatier/Ashley Star
    Guidette/Amalea Siciliano
    Autumn Bodell
    Roxie Rain
    Monica Martin
    Shawna Strong
    Mistress Treasure

I left off a few others for privacy and Im sure I forgot a couple because of shitty memory.
  • #12 by nujerz84 on 14 Oct 2022
  • Ladies who gave me leg/quad/thigh/scissor/calf job

KO
    Brandi Mae
    Sydney Thunder
    Tapered Physique
    Heather Armbrust
    Layla Mikayla
    Carmin Sixpack
    Goddess Lauren
    Miss Monrow
    Annie Rivieccio
    Nadia Miller
    Duchess Dani
    Kelli Provacatier/Ashley Star
    Guidette/Amalea Siciliano
    Autumn Bodell
    Roxie Rain
    Monica Martin
    Shawna Strong
    Mistress Treasure

I left off a few others for privacy and Im sure I forgot a couple because of shitty memory.

Scar
    Figure Power (before she defrauded folks)
    Megan Abshire
    Brigita B.

are 4 others
  • #13 by Bulklover on 02 Nov 2022
  • Hey Jerz!  How you doin'? . . . I hate you.  Heehee!
  • #14 by boyofwinter on 30 Nov 2022
  • Will always remember my first calf job from Andi Gahan. It took me a few seconds to get what she was doing, I'm sure that helped enhance the experience even more.
Pages:
Actions