Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575878 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:39:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My 6th grade teacher
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My 6th grade teacher  (Read 46425 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My 6th grade teacher
« on: April 06, 2020, 04:47:08 pm »
Part 1

Every boy at some point during his growth develops a crush on his teacher. For us in Springfield it was Mrs. Adams, our 6th grade teacher. Mrs. Adams had just graduated from college, an although still being a good 12 year age gap between us boys and her, she was hands down the prettiest teacher in town. Of course, being a 20 thousand people town, competition wasn't fierce, but in my imagination I was sure Mrs. Adams would be the prettiest teacher in the whole country. Green eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, a perennial tanned skin on a slim built.
As time went on and we all grew older, we came to realize that indeed Mrs. Adams was a very sexy woman. By the time me and the gang left home for college, you can be sure all of us had stroked ourselves thinking of her.

College was now in the past, and after 10 years I was back home to manage my dad's old auto parts store. The decade I spent far from that small town had opened my eyes for more than just the 'hot teacher'. In fact, right after I entered college I discovered I had a taste for more fit, muscular women. I spent my younger years dating only girls with tight, fit bodies, but I never had the chance to be around a true amazon. And now, back at this small city, where everybody knew everyone, I doubt I'd ever had such chance.

After a few days settling in on my new home, I finally decided to join the city gym. I had gone from skinny to flabby over the last couple of years, traveling a lot for work kept me away from a healthy routine, but not that I was back at one place, I figured I should start taking better care of myself. Plus, if there was any fit girl around, the gym was the only place I was sure I could meet her.
As the reception lady showed me around, I noticed from the corner of my eye that there was a large amount of weight being pushed up and down. I focused my sight and realized it was a leg press machine. As I counted the large plates, I figured the person using it wasn't exactly lifting light. There were 5 45 pound plates on each side. I couldn't see the person on it, and soon enough the receptionist pointed me to the locker room, where I entered to change clothes and start my workout.

When I came back the person had already unloaded the machine. I scratched my head, disappointed. Who knows, maybe there was a girl there who liked to hit the weights hard, at least leg wise. I walked towards the instructor, introduced myself and we talked about my goals for a couple minutes. We were discussing how many times a week I'd be coming in when my eyes again caught something. From a mirror positioned behind the instructor, I could see the silhouette of somebody doing pull ups. Well, not exactly the silhouette, but I had a nice view from his right arm and shoulder. I started counting how many times that very thick and defined arm was moving up and down. I counted 14 before he let go from the bar and disappeared from my sight. Now, I knew for a fact that 14 pull ups in a row was a lot, and I hadn't been counting from the beginning. Not only that, but the bulbous shape of that arm told me that there was someone really muscular in there.
The whole time I was assuming that this person was a dude, but a small part of me couldn't help but wonder if it could be a girl.
Finally, my conversation with the instructor was over and he lead me to where I'd begin my workout - the cardio area. I grinned as I realized I'd be passing by the bodybuilder. At least I'd kill my curiosity. We had walked about 30 feet when I caught a better look of the muscular frame. I immediately froze. The person had blonde hair tied in a tall ponytail, and was wearing a deeply cut tank top with sports bra underneath it. Matching the sports bra there was a pair of spandex shorts. That was, indeed, a woman. Before I could absorb what I was watching, she turned around and spoke to the instructor
"Hey Tom. I might need someone to spot me later. I want to do some shoulder presses. Alright?"
"Sure, Lisa. Just sign to me and I'll help you"
"Thanks"
My eyes bulged. My feet seemed glued to the floor. The person - woman - heck, the muscular Amazon in front of me was..
"Mrs... Mrs Adams?" I couldn't believe my eyes. Yes, she was 10 years older than the last time I saw her. But God, did time was good to her. She remained with the same gorgeous face, but her body now was this bulky, tanned mount of muscles on top of muscles. I'm not sure if Springfield ever had a single person this muscular, let alone a woman.
Mrs. Adams looked at me. It took her a couple seconds before her smile opened up
"My God... Danny? Danny Aldrich?"
"Y-yes"
Mrs. Adams approached me and gave me an effusive hug. She was about 4 inches shorter than me, but I swear to God, she was wider. I felt her arms crushing me briefly before she let go
"How are you? I had no idea you were back in town!"
"I... well... just settling in, really. Moved back a week ago"
"Oh, that is so great!!! And God, you haven't changed a bit! Look at you. Still the same dimples on your cheeks" she giggled
I blushed. "I... thank you, I guess" I couldn't say the same for her. She had changed. A lot. For the better, in my opinion.
"Well, I won't bother you. I'm sure we will have time to catch up. It's a small town after all. But it was really nice seeing you, Danny"
"You too, Mrs. Adams"
"Please, call me Lisa"
"Ok, Lisa... I... I'll see you around, I guess"

Tom set my treadmill for a fifteen minute warmup and left me alone with my thoughts. How was that possible? How did a mid school teacher became a freaking Amazon? When? Why? I was trying not to think about it and avoid a shameful boner right on my first day at gym, and before I knew it, the treadmill started beeping, informing me my workout was over.
I grabbed my workout sheet and decided to start with biceps.
"Concentrated curls" I read out loud. I knew what those were. I directed myself to the dumbbell area, keeping my head down, avoiding any eye contact with Mrs. Adams or her muscles. I picked up the 15 pound dumbbell. That seemed good. I sat on the bench, placed my elbow on my inner thigh and started curling. It was heavy, but I could manage. I finished the 10 rep set and changed hands. That's when I saw through the mirror that Mrs. Adams had walked past me and grabbed a dumbbell herself. I had just finished my first set with my left hand when she sat on the bench right next to me. Mrs. Adams dropped the dumbbell to the floor, causing a small thud. She reached for her bottle and drank a sip from what I assumed was a protein shake. I looked at the dumbbell on her feet. It read 40 pound. I kept watching with the corner of my eye, through the mirror, as she grabbed the dumbbell and started doing the exact same exercise I was doing.
Completely unaware of how creepy I seemed, I simply watched, mesmerized, her bicep swelling up at each rep. I noticed the thick vein on it outer side getting bigger and bigger, as if it was feeding that softball sized muscle with energy. Mrs. Adams changed hands and I watched the same process going through with her other bicep, so thick and hard looking it was causing my dick to swell up as well.
"You know, Danny, it doesn't work unless you grab the dumbbell and start doing it" I heard Mrs. Adams voice talking to me from what seemed to be a long distance, bringing me out of my trance
I almost fell from the bench "Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry, I... I was staring, wasn't I?"
She seemed ok with it "Well, yeah, but I guess you were bound to do it, right? It's not something you see normally"
I blushed again "Y-yeah... I'm, I'm sorry Mrs. Adams. I didn't mean to stare"
"I told you to call me Lisa. It's okay, Danny. No harm, no foul"
We both grabbed our weights and did our second set. I watched through the mirror and compared what was showing. Mrs. Adams' thick, peaked bicep curling up and down that huge dumbbell, and my toothpick next to her, my dumbbell looking like a small puppy of hers. It was both humiliating and arousing at the same time.
"I'm... I'm sorry again, Mrs. Adams but... I gotta ask" I said, gathering my nerve "How did this happen?"
I didn't need to be specific. She knew what I meant
"Oh, well... It's been a couple years now I guess. It started as a normal girlish routine, trying to stay healthy... but then, I noticed some changes on my body and one thing led to another. Before I knew it, these showed up and I got hooked, I guess" she flexed quickly her right arm. A powerful, bulky mass of muscle popped up.
"They... well... I.... sorry. Congratulations, Mrs. Adams. They look amazing" I said, truly
This time she was the one to blush
"You think, really? Well, thanks, Danny. It's not an usual thing to be complimented by my muscles around here"
"Are you kidding? Well, in my opinion you look fantastic, Mrs. Adams"
She smiled "Please, Lisa. Seriously. And thank you, Danny. You were always a gentleman. Anyways, I'm done here today. Hope I see you around tomorrow"
She got up, racked her dumbbell back and walked away. I stood there, sitting down, waiting for my friend inside my pants to sit down as well.

Forum Saradas

My 6th grade teacher
« on: April 06, 2020, 04:47:08 pm »

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My 6th grade teacher
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 05:06:19 pm »
Wow this looks interesting
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 05:21:47 pm »
Yeah, very nice so far, I think Danny might have a chance with his hot, muscular, former teacher, so yeah, good stuff! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 05:27:21 pm »
A very nice start!

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 01:53:24 am »
 :wow:

Excellent story inception  :woot:

Beautiful character introduction and style. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 09:49:46 am »
I echo everyone else's comments. Karma for all!

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 10:16:26 am »
A great start for sure.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 04:03:09 pm »
Part 2

The next day started with me discovering a lot more work to do than expected at dad's auto shop. Dad had inherited that shop from his father, and as expected, I was grown to inherit it from him. I've spent my childhood and teen days among motors and gasoline. Yet, in college, I decided to learn more about how to run a business, instead of the technical part of cars and engines. Now, I found myself among dozens of boxes and files poorly organized.
"This will take some time to put everything in order" I sighed as I tackled the job in front of me.
Of course, it took me more than what I expected. For three days I left the office after 10 pm, completely exhausted, but by Friday noon, I had everything organized as I wanted. Checking the clock, I decided to call it a week, grabbed my gym bag and was on my way out, eager to maybe see Mrs. Adams again after three days of no-show, when dad stopped me before I left.
"Hey Danny, this costumer seems to be having some trouble with her car. Can you stop by and check it?"
I was a bit pissed with his request
"Oh, C'mon dad. As one of the guys"
"I can't. They are all pretty busy here. Plus, it's in Frank's old house. I figured you'd like to look around"
Frank was my best friend from high school. I've spent lots of summer days with his family on their backyard pool. And also, Frank's was the official party venue of our class. I even lost my virginity on that house with Claire Jordan. Nostalgic feelings convinced me. I knew that Frank's family had sold the house after we left for college, but still, it would be nice to see it once again.

I drove to Frank's old house and knocked on the door. It had just occurred me that I didn't even ask dad who was the costumer. A few moments later, the door opened. To my surprise, Frank's old house now belonged to no other than Mrs. Adams. My heart skipped a beat.
"Oh, h-hi... hi Mrs. Adams"
Her beautiful smile took over the place
"Hi, Danny! I asked your dad for the best guy he had... and he sent him!"
I blushed. Mrs. Adams was wearing long sleeved dark gray sweats, and although you could tell she filled them nicely, there was no way someone could tell beneath that fabric lied the body of an Amazon.
"Oh, I don't know about that, Mrs.."
"Lisa, I already told you. So, how's it been? Did you bail on me and the gym already?"
"Uh, no... it's just... dad's a bit of a messy person. I had to put everything in order at the shop"
"Oh, I see... well, here it is" she opened the garage with a strong pull. That looked like a freaking heavy gate, but she did it rather easily.
"It simply won't start"
I looked at the car. It was a Mini Cooper. I couldn't help but imagine what people thought of that huge muscular body of hers getting in and out of such a small car. It must be a sight to be seen, for sure.
"Well, I'm gonna leave you to it, if you don't mind Danny. I need to get changed, ok?"
"Sure Mrs... Lisa. Sure, Lisa. I'll get back to you once I figure out what is going on"
I opened the hood and started looking around. After a few tests, I figured it was an electric problem, but everything seemed in order. It took me a good 10 minutes to finally locate a disconnected wire that seemed to be causing the issue. I sat on the driver's seat and gave it a go. It worked beautifully. I got back to the front of the car to lower the hood, and when I did it I almost let my fingers under. Mrs Adams had returned with a glass of water on her hands, and a different outfit. She was now wearing thigh spandex pants that ended just under her knees, leaving the full majesty of her diamond shaped calves exposed. But what made me lose my mind was her upper body. Mrs. Adams had it covered by nothing but a pink sports bra. Her six pack abs were on full display.
"Here, Danny" She said handing me the glass
"O-oh... thank you"
"So, did you figure it out?"
I had stopped listening, as my eyes slowly drove away from her face to her neck, which seemed twice as thick due to the protruding traps that emerged from it. My eyes kept going down, fixating on the large pectoral muscles of her. Sitting atop of them, a gathering of small veins converged to the deep split between the two plaques of muscles
"Danny, up here" she said firmly. I blinked twice as I tried to look at her eyes once again, completely embarassed
"I'm... I'm so sorry, Mrs. Adams... It's..."
"That's ok, Danny. Although, I gotta say, it's the second time you kind of lose yourself checking my muscles... I might start thinking you really like them..." she giggled, making sure to over enunciate the word 'really'. My face went beet red
"I'm... I'm so sorry.. It won't happen again, I promise, Mrs. Adams"
She smiled "Danny, don't promise something you might not be able to keep" she blinked one eye at me as she gave a quick two flex of her pecs. Was Mrs. Adams flirting with me? My dick clearly thought so.
"You know, this house belonged to the Smiths, right? I was really good friends with Frank" I said, trying to change the subject as quick as I could
"Yeah, we bought it from them about 8 years ago... I though about selling it after... well, after my ex-husband left. But I was just so well settled here, that I abandoned that idea. Hey, do you wanna look around? See if everything is still as you remember?" Mrs. Adams opened the garage door that led to the kitchen.
"Sure" I followed her.
The living room, although redecorated, looked pretty much as I remembered. From the far corner a flight of stairs connected the second floor. The lateral protection of the stairs was still the same, this old, French styled iron bars that bent and resembled to me as waves
"You know, when I was about 10 or 11, I once got my head stuck between these" I said, grabbing two of the bars. "Frank's mom had to call the firemen to get me out... right here. You see. This bar was severed so I could get my head out" I showed her where the bar had been severed and later glued back together.
Mrs. Adams laughed with the story. "Oh, you kids. How did you end up with your head stuck in there?"
"Well, I don't remember exactly, but you see where the bars get more and more apart?" I placed my hand between them "Well, I think I did something stupid with my head here, and eventually it got here, where the bars are more close to each other, and then I couldn't get back"
She giggled "That's seems like something kids would do. Well, on the bright part, if it was to happen again, you wouldn't need to call the firemen"
"How come?"
She smiled at me "Get stuck again and I'll show you" again she smiled and winked at me.
Completely attracted to Mrs. Adam's body and mind games, I decided to humor her
"Ok, Let's see" I said, placing my head in a whole large enough it would go in or out without much trouble. "I just don't think I could get stuck again, you know"
Mrs. Adams moved around me, analyzing the waves on the iron bars
"Here, move this way" she pulled my head gently about two feet to the side.
"Ok, now try to pull it out"
I tried, but couldn't. Apparently, she got me stuck again. Now, let me explain this to you. When I was a kid, I got stuck with my body on the stairs and my head stuck out, facing the floor. Now it was the exact opposite. I was standing beside the stairs, with my head pulled back, facing the ceiling of the house.
"Can't get out, can you?" she seemed amused
"Nop, apparently I can't" I answered her
"Good. Now watch this"
Mrs Adams pressed her body against mine, literally squeezing me between the stairs and her hard muscles. Before I could figure what she was doing, she grabbed the bars that were keeping me locked in, right above my head. I had the vision of her two hands and sinewy forearms holding the two iron bars tightly. Mrs Adam's grunted s as she started spreading the two bars apart. My dick immediately hardened as I saw the bars bending. I'm sure she felt it too. My body shivered as I felt her muscles contracting from the effort. Finally, she had bent the bars enough so that my head could come off. I pulled my head out and straightened myself. She never moved back, keeping her body glued to mine. When I looked at her, she had both her arms flexed in a powerful bicep pose. My eyes went straight to the peak she was displaying to me.
"I told you you shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Danny..." she smiled
"I... I..."
"Shhhhh. You don't need to explain anything. Your friend downstairs already told me everything I need to know" she moved her hips in a sexy way, massaging my boner. I looked her deeply, desiring her right there.
"So... do you want to check the second floor?"
"Yes"
Mrs. Adams grabbed my legs and my torso, taking me off the floor, and started carrying me upstairs, as if I was a small baby. She did it effortlessly. Each step she took I could hear the power that those trunk thighs exhaled. This was the sexiest moment of my life.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 04:51:45 pm »
A fantastic muscular cougar please keep going brilliant.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 05:22:59 pm »
Awesome, I am so jealous of Danny right now! I wish my favorite teacher got muscular and seduced me. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 06:42:35 pm »
Realistic people, great descriptions... keep going!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 07:51:08 pm »
Loving this

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 11:10:21 pm »
Very nice start!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 03:52:26 am »
Truly amazing. Wonderful work. Karma for all!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 03:57:07 pm »
Part 3

Mrs. Adams just smiled at me as she climbed the stairs and headed into her bedroom. My eyes kept moving from her thick chest to her round, coconut sized shoulder where my body rested. Her strength was mesmerizing. She put me in her bed and spoke in a low voice
"Don't move". I looked around. This was the very same bedroom where, years before, I had lost my virginity with Claire Jordan. I remembered the shivering emotions that fluid through my body as I walked into it with her. The anxiety, excitement, lust. Today, I was reliving those feeling, ten times stronger.
Mrs. Adams stood up beside me, turned her back, held her yoga pants and pulled them down in a quick motion, keeping her knees extended while doing it, in a clear demonstration of flexibility. I gulped as I saw the definition of her hamstrings, the split between the two major muscle groups. As my eye went up, I noticed that she had a very small tongue, leaving nothing for imagination about her glutes. Those two powerful bowling balls, full striated, screaming raw power by their mere appearance. Mrs. Adams stepped out of her pants and turned herself back at me. She extended her right leg and flexed her quads. The massive mount of muscle jumped up ferociously, each one of them splitting themselves apart from the others.
"Oh my God..." I managed to say in a whisper
She couldn't help but let out a tiny smile. It was clear that she was loving causing that reaction. Still keeping one of her quads flexed, she placed her hands behind her head and flexed her abs. The regular 6 pack came to life. Bricks of muscle jumped out of nowhere. Even her obliques were now on full display. I moaned.
Mrs. Adams then raised both her arms and powerfully flexed her biceps. As she contracted them, I could see the sinews from her tendons tightening up, and the bulbous muscle peaking up beyond my imagination. Her fully flexed biceps were easily 15 inches. Finally, Mrs Adams brought her two hands together right at her abs height, grabbing one of her wrists with her other hand, and flexed her chest. I could swear those two massive, vascularized muscle plaques would burst her sports bra any second now. She seemed to have enlarged her frame several inches.
"Tell me Danny... what do you think of these?" she asked me in a sexy voice. Lying on her bed, with my pants resembling a very large tent, she already knew the answer to that question.
"God... you're... so big...." I mumbled.
Mrs. Adams seemed to like my answer. She smiled. Placing her hands on my pant's fly, she unzipped my package and pulled the pants off. Thank God I had a pair of nice, new, black trunks. Mrs. Adams licked her lips as she realized the volume I had inside them.
"Sit, Danny" she commanded. I obeyed.
I felt her hands grabbing my cotton t-shirt right in my neck. What happened next caused every hair on my body to bristle. Mrs. Adams started ripping it off in a wild, raw motion that exhaled all the power that her body contained. I almost cummed right there. She noticed it
"Not yet, Danny. It's been too long since I had someone truly admiring my body. Truly worshiping it"
She stripped out of her bra, and flexed her chest inches away from my face. I considered it an invitation, and started licking her nipples, using my hands to feel the muscles beneath it. She seemed to enjoy it. She flexed her pecs in a smooth rhythm. Guiding me, Mrs. Adams raised her right arms and again flexed her bicep. I followed her lead, running my mouth from her chest to her hungry shoulder and gorgeous arm. I licked it with lust. I could smell she was liking it. With her other hand, I noticed she was touching herself. Mrs. Adams started to moan.
Again, as if she was guiding me, I knelt in front of her, and started kissing her hard rock abs. My hands moved to her butt, where I grabbed and squeezed her muscles. My hands couldn't dent those steel buns of her.
Finally, her hand went behind my head, and pushed me a little further down, the ultimate request. I gently pulled her thong down, and got down to business. I licked, kissed and sucked everything at my disposal, beginning with her clit and moving all around into her hairless, wet pussy. Mrs. Adams moaned hard. I could feel she was enjoying it. Every muscle in her body started trembling from excitement. Finally, she screamed loud and let herself go.
"Oh... Danny..."
"Yes, Mrs. Adam... Lisa..."
"No... today you will say only Mrs. Adams..."
"Yes..."
"Oh... Danny...." she got louder.
Then I felt her arms under my armpits. Like I weighted nothing, Mrs. Adams lifted me up. My dick was so hard right now it was hurting. Switching positions with me, Mrs. Adams laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of her. Gripping my hip, she moved me and pulled my dick into her. God, she was so wet and warm. My cock filled her nicely. She moaned. I moaned.
I started moving up and down, up and down, but right now she wanted more. Still holding my hips, Mrs. Adams was pulling and pushing me in and out, with such ferocity I was afraid she would break me. Even though I was on top, It felt like she was using me to her own pleasure. Her grip was crushing my hips. I looked at her arms, fully contracted from the effort she was doing to move my body at her will. She screamed loud now. The bed was being dragged. I could feel her abs and quads contracting like crazy. I grabbed her biceps and unconsciously tried to squeeze them. I couldn't. They were too hard.
Finally, she gave to strong pulls, let out a long, guttural moan and relaxed. At the very same time, I bursted inside her. We both felt each other's how juices and smiled. I let myself down, resting my head on her muscular, hard shoulder and chest.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My 6th grade teacher

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View