Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575931 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:05:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kasie Cavanagh  (Read 14322 times)

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Kasie Cavanagh
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 01:18:02 am »
I've seen both. It is not even a question, go see Kasie. If you want to really be drawn in 2 directions it would be Kasie or Sassy Sophia. Even though I've only spoken to S.S. on cam. Of course it also depends on what you want to see them for

http://www.wb270.com/ind/sassyS.htm
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:50 am »
I have seen Kellie once and Kasie twice. I would recommend Kasie. Kellie is ok, Kasie is great!

musclover

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:30 pm »
I've seen both. It is not even a question, go see Kasie. If you want to really be drawn in 2 directions it would be Kasie or Sassy Sophia. Even though I've only spoken to S.S. on cam. Of course it also depends on what you want to see them for

http://www.wb270.com/ind/sassyS.htm

I rate Sassy very highly from her photos and would like to hear what her sessions are like.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:38 pm »
Thank you everyone for your input.  At the time I was in SD, Kasie was not available so I met with Kellie.  The session was not my #1 experience, but it was enjoyable nevertheless.  I have managed to have a good time with a number of sessioners who get mediocre reviews.  I think that when my expectations are no so high, I can be pleasantly surprised.  Will definitely check out Kasie next time I'm in her area.

Sassy Sophia looks interesting.  But I'd want to see some reviews before contacting her.  Anyone had a session with her?

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 12:43:27 am »
Visiting San Diego.  Which one do those of you with experience recommend?

Definitely not Kasie...

I used to work out at 24 Fitness in El Cajon, and she looked horrid.  I like muscular women up to a point, but when they start to resemble something out of The Toxic Avenger a night with Rosie O'Donnell starts to sound appealing.

(Did I just say that out loud?!!)

prostylewithfbb

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 06:38:32 pm »
Wow....well to each his own, that's what makes this board so interesting! I've sessioned with 20 different fbbs over the years. I would say Kasie was and is the hottest. You know, when she's working out she may not want to be stared at or hit on. She could be there just for the workout :o ! That is her job, after all.  For instance, I think Diane Solomons can be pretty hot when all decked out for a photo shoot. But I've seen her at Golds Redondo Beach a few times, and once in a while it's eeeeyoo who is that. Well, it's a fbb doin her job and busting ass in the gym. I usually think that's kinda hot, but it's not a glamour shot. Good luck!

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 12:26:12 pm »
 Kasie Cavenaugh will be coming to Buffalo in the middle of August. I had the pleasure of seeing Kasie once before and I'm sure that most of you will agree that she is one of the most exhuberant ladies on the circuit. She is definitely one of my favorites because she is so enthusiastic and she truly enjoys herself during the session. No fs but topless and a happy ending.
 Unfortunately I can't see her this time around because Buffalo is a little too far for me to slip away. Also, crossing the border is becoming such a drag these days so I asked her if she would consider coming to Toronto next time and she said she would if there was enough interest. Now she regularly comes to Buffalo but I've never seen Toronto on her schedule and I've been doing this for about 3 years now so I'm wondering why not. Surely there should be enough admirers in Toronto and the area to make it worth her while so I would like to ask you to email Kasie and let her know that you want to have a session.
 She is in Buffallo Oct. 13 and part of the 14th. If she came up I would even consider booking even though I have already booked to see Julie Bourassa on the 14th.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023, 02:36:08 am »
She's long retired from sessioning. This is how she looks today.Someone threw shade on her, but you have to realize that she's in her 60's and had to deal with nagging injuries. She does not, and probably will never again, look like she did in the 90's through early 2000's.Big deal!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2023, 03:43:40 am »
A great lady, was a pleasure spending several hours with her over the years. It's always sad hearing about the injuries that so often accompany a lot of time in the gym and wrestling, I hope she's doing ok.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2023, 08:24:09 am »
She's long retired from sessioning. This is how she looks today.Someone threw shade on her, but you have to realize that she's in her 60's and had to deal with nagging injuries. She does not, and probably will never again, look like she did in the 90's through early 2000's.Big deal!

Thanks for posting that! I remember her losing almost everything in those crazy California fires years back and having knee issues. Any of the Fbb’s that maintain their conditioning into their 60’s are genetic freaks. I follow Betty pariso on IG and she looks great and is almost 70.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2023, 05:28:27 pm »
She still looks good. You can tell she still has a lot of muscle and strength. Hell, if more women looked like that in their 60s we would be very lucky!

Offline Seppe3333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2023, 04:40:19 pm »
Kasie was always a class act.  Saw her 3 times in her prime and she was great and Hot

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2023, 08:09:56 pm »
Says she is back doing sessions

https://sessiongirls.com/kasie-cavanaugh/
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2023, 08:14:51 pm »
That’s pretty crazy, too bad she doesn’t have more pics of her current condition.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2023, 10:50:16 pm »
She's a phenom. Her organizational skills are off the charts. I met her more than twenty years ago. About fifteen years later, she hit me up on my old Hotmail address, long since abandoned, then followed up with a voice call. "Why dont you answer your mail?" She asked. Second session was even better than the first.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View