Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by larky368 on 11 Sep 2022
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I asked her again on email to confirm service told me HJ only

Perhaps in person it’s YMMV, bringing extra cash might tip the scales

This was years ago but I got mutual oral. She may offer more or less of course depending on the usual factors. I left a happy man however.
  • #32 by clay99 on 13 Jan 2023
  • Has anyone seen her recently? She’s coming to London at the end of the month told me £300 with a £100 deposit. £400 for extras is she worth it?

• #33 by Polite Society on 13 Jan 2023
    Has anyone seen her recently? She’s coming to London at the end of the month told me £300 with a £100 deposit. £400 for extras is she worth it?

You've been emailing her since August about a session based on this thread.  Five months to answer this question internally.
  • #34 by thenextgen on 13 Jan 2023
  • I m going for younger. Many other  choices.
  • #35 by Tiberius on 13 Jan 2023
    I saw her several years ago - f/s was not offered - didn’t ask - e-mailed her in March but schedule didn’t work out- however no indication that anything else was available- but has been married for a while- which doesn’t necessarily rule out- all that being said I would be surprised if more was available

The possibility of reading about it on an Forum probably puts her off.
  • #36 by clay99 on 13 Jan 2023
    I m going for younger. Many other  choices.

Not in London barely any fbbs travelling this month don’t exactly have much choice.

I doubt she checks this forum, she’s too old for doing that.

• #37 by clay99 on 13 Jan 2023
    I m going for younger. Many other  choices.

Not in London barely any fbbs travelling this month don’t exactly have much choice.

I doubt she checks this forum, she’s too old for doing that.

• #38 by clay99 on 13 Jan 2023
    You've been emailing her since August about a session based on this thread.  Five months to answer this question internally

Sorry for harping on I don’t know whether to spend my money on her or wait and book with someone else. Last Fbb I saw was AmazonRanger in Wembley but I won’t be available when she returns in February
  • #39 by sprstrn on 07 Aug 2023
  • Hey folks,

I am thinking about arranging a session with muscledoll. Anyone seen her lately? She still looks like a tank, is she in shape?
    Looking for a sensual session ...

Thanks!
  • #40 by boubadiop on 27 Aug 2023
  • She is always in shape. Never saw pics or videos of her where she isn't in shape.
  • #41 by artax on 27 Aug 2023
  • I saw her twice it has been a while though agree that she is always in solid shape, mature, but good for sensual session
  • #42 by clay99 on 28 Aug 2023
    I saw her twice it has been a while though agree that she is always in solid shape, mature, but good for sensual session

Managed to see her earlier this year in Hammersmith, London. Well worth £300ph very nice mature lady was shocked by how rock solid her body was. I found her quite sexy and sensual. She doesn't get many clients so if you see her you will get a great unrushed service from her. She likes to please her clients
  • #43 by clay99 on 21 Sep 2023
  • Muscledoll is back in London, Hammersmith next week from 27th Sep to 1st Oct

Don't miss out on seeing her

Well worth £300ph if you like older/muscular women.

• #44 by Del4 on 21 Sep 2023
  • She gives a really good session. Unfortunately Hammersmith is a really inconvenient location for me, so I’m not going to get to see her on this trip.
  • #45 by clay99 on 22 Sep 2023
    She gives a really good session. Unfortunately Hammersmith is a really inconvenient location for me, so I’m not going to get to see her on this trip.

I told her to try Kings Cross or North London. Hammersmith is far for me as well.

Pages:
Actions