Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by jbeast on 26 Jan 2023
  • Wild Kat is one of the best of all-time, in my top 5 and I've sessioned with plenty of ladies over the years. When you can, see her.
  • #92 by artax on 25 Feb 2024
  • Wildkat just announced a quick tour- she’s still available, she has some type of swingers/ lifestyle club in a Jacksonville that takes up a lot of her time.
  • #93 by jbeast on 26 Feb 2024
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Wildkat just announced a quick tour- she’s still available, she has some type of swingers/ lifestyle club in a Jacksonville that takes up a lot of her time

I joined Wildkat's website 15, 20 years ago? Only session woman's site I ever joined. She's a legend and I had a session with her once. It was memorable. She was in Manhattan and I had a business event starting at 7 pm. I left work at 4:30 or so for a 5 pm session. It was a muggy, hot summer day, and I took the subway. The train got stalled, it began to drizzle as I got out of the subway and just made the appointment on time. I was sweaty in my suit and tie and almost soaked. Went to her room like that, a great first impression. Well, she took a look at me, I apologized and tried to explain where I was and where I was going after the session. Wildkat pulled me into the room, was practical and got me undressed and hung up all my clothes and said something like, "We'll worry about that later." I freshened up in the bathroom and came out in my roleplay thong I had with me. We immediately got busy and Wildkat was sexy, strong, playful, in character (Amazon Queen), sexy as hell and gorgeous. I had a great time getting dominated and worshipping legendary muscle and, not bragging, she did too.

When we were done, instead of the sometimes typical, "Great and goodbye now," she helped me make sure my clothes were dry. A blow drier and fan was involved. She wanted to make sure I'd be presentable for my business event. I guess I did because a newspaper took my picture with a few notables at the event and for a few moments I was a celebrity. What a wonderful woman... I only wish her health and success! 
Pages:
Actions